• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 《Down the Rabbit Hole》《1x1; Original and Few Fandoms》

Null.

Hello! I'm Null and I'm searching for
some roleplay partners. I'll keep
this pretty short and sweet

About Me
•18 years old
•Literate roleplayer; have been rping
for ~5 years
•Peference towards original storylines
•FxF, MxF, and MxM
•No preference towards playing M or F
•Doubling is welcome, but not required
•Ask for at least a paragraph per response;
more is certainly welcome

Genres
Feel free to brainstorm with me with any of these genres!
Romance, supernatual/paranormal, action, adventure, horror, psychological, drama, angst, fluff

Pairings/Ideas
|Italics indicates prefered role|
|No italics; no preference|
•Shinobi/Royalty - Sekiro inspired
•Kitsune/Human
•Robot/Human
•Idol/Idol
•Yandere/Target
•Serial Killer/Civilian
•Thief/Police Officer
Witch/Mortal
•Yakuza/Civilian
•Idol/Fan
•Vampire/Human
Demon/Priest - Prefer MxM for this
•Alice in Wonderland inspired
•Magical Girls
•Something with a Stardew Valley,
Moomin's, or Ghibli feel
•Mistaken Identity

Fandoms
Here are the few fandoms I play!
Kingdom Hearts - Sora, Roxas
Life is Strange - Max
Miraculous Ladybug - Marinette, OC
OHSHC - Haruhi
Persona 4 - Naoto, Chie, Rise, Yukiko
Persona 5 - Ann, Futaba
Soul Eater - Maka, OC

Last edited:
I would love an Alice in Wonderland inspired role play! Playing Mad Hatter-esque characters are so much fun to play!

If you'd be interested in building up a plot, feel free to PM me! I would also be open to pretty much anything else you have in mind.

I would love an Alice in Wonderland inspired role play! Playing Mad Hatter-esque characters are so much fun to play!

If you'd be interested in building up a plot, feel free to PM me! I would also be open to pretty much anything else you have in mind.
I'll PM you!

Im quite interested in:

•Thief/Police Officer
•Witch/Mortal
•Vampire/Human

If you're not interested in these, Feel free to ask me to sort something out with you!

Hey, I'd be super interested in one of these!
  • Vampire/Human
  • Kitsune/Human
  • Demon/Preist
  • Yakuza/Civilian
If you're interested, I'd be happy to hash it out with you in PMs?

would love to do yakuza/civilian, idol/fan or a persona 4 roleplay, or perhaps mix some together! : )

i'd like to do the witch/mortal rp, that sounds interesting.
PM me please if you're still looking?

I’d definitely be interested in a Serial Killer/Civilian or something Alice in Wonderland if you’re still looking!

A stardew valley scene could be so much fun! I guess you'll want to be the farmer, but I can just be the 'homeless' townsfolk who has been sleeping in that house for the past year or so. Now that someone new has moved in, she doesn't want to leave! Antics ensue! Will she be made to help on the farm? Will she be able to help in the mine? Only time will tell!
Maybe my character is a nature spirit or a fairy, or maybe she's just a normal human who has nowhere else to go. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back