• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

softstan

sleepy child

« w e l c o m e »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Hi there. Interested in a literate 1x1 Voltron roleplay? Then you've come to the right place. All you have to do is read a few rules, pick a plot, and send me a pm and we can get started.

« r u l e s »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Rule #1
Be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but I feel the need to state it anyway. Please try to remain considerate during our interactions.

Rule #2
You should know this already, but no Mary Sue's.

Rule #3
No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

Rule #4
This is a literate roleplay, as stated above. Please refrain from doing anything containing asterisks, and use " for dialogue.

Rule #5
Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

« c r i t e r i a »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Send your character sheets via pm. Please include basic info that would be needed in the rp.

Also be willing to play canonical characters! I will as well. I'm specifically looking for someone to play Keith.

Double-ups on characters to include the love interest.

« p l o t »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Option #1
College AU in which most of our main cast attends Voltron University.

Option #2
Office AU in which our main cast work hectic office jobs where everything comedically goes wrong.

Option #3
A story centered around the main story line of Voltron. Perhaps it's mission focused or etc.

Option #4
When muse b shows up asking for a job at muse a's farmstead, looking all kinds of disheveled, it'd be wrong to turn them away - but who knows what kind of trouble someone like this will bring?

Custom
I'm open to new ideas! So if you have a plot idea in mind, don't hesitate to suggest it.

tumblr_ok6texbANR1tmp8rdo2_r1_540.gif

Happy roleplaying! ( ^◡^)っ ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back