• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 〄 RWBY RP 〄 Literate Group [Closed for now]

softstan

sleepy child

« w e l c o m e »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Hi there. Interested in a literate group RWBY roleplay? Then you've come to the right place.

« r u l e s »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Rule #1
Be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but I feel the need to state it anyway. Please try to remain considerate during our interactions.

Rule #2
You should know this already, but no Mary Sue's.

Rule #3
No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

Rule #4
This is a literate roleplay, as stated above. Please refrain from doing anything containing asterisks, and use " for dialogue.

Rule #5
Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

« c r i t e r i a »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

You can sign up for any canonical character.

Or if you wish to use an original character, send your character sheets via the group messages. Please include basic info that would be needed in the rp.

Also be willing to play unclaimed canonical characters! I will as well.

« p l o t »
─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Option #1
College AU in which most of our main cast attends Beacon University.

Option #2
Office Au in which our main cast work hectic office jobs where everything comedically goes wrong.

Option #3
A story centered around the main story line of RWBY. Perhaps it's mission focused or etc.

Custom
I'm open to new ideas! So if you have a plot idea in mind, don't hesitate to suggest it.

140fef8e066513a5.gif

Happy roleplaying! ( ^◡^)っ ♡

I had made my own RWBY plot once on here but it never took off. I'd be okay linking you to the old interest check

I'd love to Roleplay either some kind of self contained roleplay with OCs or option 3 as long as OCs are still allowed and the plot isn't too controlled by canon characters.

I had made my own RWBY plot once on here but it never took off. I'd be okay linking you to the old interest check

I'd love to Roleplay either some kind of self contained roleplay with OCs or option 3 as long as OCs are still allowed and the plot isn't too controlled by canon characters.
Sure! You can link it to me in pms and we can talk more about the roleplay you have in mind as well.

I´m up for option 3 as well. Never really got excited about fandom RPs that take X but make it Y.

Oooh, I've always wanted to do an canon charrie RWBY rp! Is Ruby still available? I imagine not, but as my profile may indicate, I kinda like that charrie

Oooh, I've always wanted to do an canon charrie RWBY rp! Is Ruby still available? I imagine not, but as my profile may indicate, I kinda like that charrie
Yup! She's still available, and we'd love to have you! I'll invite you to the group.

My condolences, the show is entertaining on it's own.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring if at all possible. Those who know me from a previous RWBY RP: Yes.

Are you saying you wish to join the rp group? I'm asking just to be sure I didn't misunderstand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back