• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource  ×× LOVEWORDS 「♡workshop」

welian welian
haha, thank you! i'm really pleased myself with how it's turning out. i'm around 85-90% through? i'll need to organize + test it out and see if it intelligently flows
my main concern is that people will be put off that it's a fandom rp when in reality i'm trying to make it as GE N00B friendly as possible. ; w ;

fluticasone fluticasone It looks really nice so far! Some things look a little strange on my laptop (1366x768), but nothing is really lost - just a bit of some strange spacing here and there.

welian welian
oh jeeze that's tiny. @___@;; I'm on a 1920x1080 mac
oh well. my goal wasn't really to make it pretty for everyone and just aim to make it at least readable on any screen size, so I guess it's working out well enough

upload_2017-3-27_11-56-28.png

upload_2017-3-27_11-56-47.png

upload_2017-3-27_11-57-2.png

See? Squished, but it doesn't look bad. It just doesn't align the way you originally intended.

EDIT: And when I toggle site width to 100%, it's fine.

LOL it's fine. It's the size of my desktop screen. I just don't use my desktop as often as my laptop because I'm lazy and don't want to get out of bed.

a quick reference for those who may not be too familiar with the games

vQ8A03R.png
86HBEvA.png
Hq90WNQ.png

BASIC INFO
monoBACKGROUND GOD EATER SERIES
As a note to those who know the series, we'll be basing most of our info off the games (specifically GE2 as GE:O doesn't have a proper English story translation) rather than other media.

If you happen to have clicked out of interest, hello! God Eater is a Monster Hunter style game set in an apocalyptic world years into our future. The gist of it is the world's been overrun with creatures called Aragami (荒神). Literally translated, it would mean "violent god". These Aragami cannot be fought through normal means. It will require someone who can wield a God Arc, a man-made Aragami weapon. We will be playing a group of God Eaters, people who are able to control said God Arcs.

It's not important to read everything, especially if you're already familiar with the series. However, I heavily encourage at least reading the basic information part right here!

monoLORE FENRIR & SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS
As with many games who need a deus ex machina to explain away funding limits, God Eater uses Fenrir as its cover. It pledges "Protection for humankind and resurgence in science-technology", being the forefront of pretty much everything in their world. Whether it be food, god arc development, aragami research or haven establishment, you can bet Fenrir has a department dedicated to it.

Despite how benevolent they may seem, they're far from perfect and many dislike their very existence. God Eaters live a fairly cushioned life, but stepping out of their headquarters shows the other side of the coin. Most of the current population live in little shacks or ghetto neighborhoods surrounding major bases.

monoLORE ORACLE CELLS AND ARAGAMI
Much like how all humans are composed of millions of cells, Aragami are composed of semi-sentient beings called Oracle Cells that are grouped around an Aragami Core. This core serves as the command center of the Aragami, and the only way to truly kill an Aragami is to extract it.

Aragami, by nature, consume everything, even fellow Aragami provided they aren't too close in species. That's how one can extract the Aragami Core - by making your God Arc consume it, as God Arcs themselves are man-made Aragami. It also explains why our titular characters are called God Eaters.

monoLORE GOD EATER SELECTION PROCESS
Becoming a God Eater is voluntary, and despite the dangerous nature of the job, many sign-up for it. First and foremost however, one must pass an "aptitude" test. While many variables come into it, chief of the lot is your compatibility with a Bias Factor. Think of it as similar to a blood type, except it's with an Aragami/God Arc. If the you and your Bias Factor don't match or reach a balance, the least of your worries is dying.

Once you've found a match, an armlet is attached to your dominant hand's wrist, and the Bias Factor is administered through it. Unless you want to turn into an Aragami, avoid damaging it. Your God Arc is given to you and you will then be paced through rigorous training until you're fit for the field. Congratulations, you're a God Eater!

GOD ARCS
monoINFORMATION GOD ARCS
As mentioned earlier, God Arcs are the only weapons capable of harming Aragami for the simple reason that they are Aragami themselves. They even grow stronger for a brief period after taking a bite out of an Aragami. As such, a lot of care must be taken with them. In addition to keeping your armlet safe, avoid directly handling God Arcs of other people. A mismatch of bias factor may cause the God Arc to attempt to consume you.

God Arcs are divided into three different classes according to story lore.

Old-Type/First Generation These are the most prevalent due to having the most matches Bias Factor-wise. Within this generation, around 60% of them are gun-types, as melee God Arcs came later. Old-Types are characterized by being unable to switch between Melee and Gun form. They are less flexible and require working together to form an effecient battle. Melee Old-types have the ability to switch between Blade and Shield form in addition to being able to consume, whereas Gun-based Old-types need to know how to position and dodge, but pack a much stronger punch.

New-Type/Second Generation In contrast, new-type God Arcs possess both Melee and Gun capabilities. Using the oracle cells harvested while in Melee form, they can shoot them out as bullets once they switch to Gun form. However, finding matches for this type is quite rare.

Third Generation An even newer and improved version of Second Generation God Arcs, which is why they may also be called new-types. God Eaters who wield third gen God Arcs have a specific Bias Factor compatible with them. The Blood unit was the first team to use these weapons, and proved that they have the capacity for Blood Powers. Since then, there has been high priority in looking for God Eaters who can handle the specific Bias Factor intended for third gen God Arcs.​

For story purposes, I will not be limiting the number of 2nd and 3rd Gen God Arcs, but I probably won't allow you to access your blood power until later in the story if you happen to choose the latter.

monoSHIELDS BUCKLER, SHIELD AND TOWER
There are three types of shield, going from quick to slow deployment. They are buckler, shield and tower. The slower they are to deploy, however, the higher and more defense they provide. It's worth noting that regardless of generation, one can't access the shield while in gun form.

monoMELEE WEAPON SHORT BLADES
Short Blades are basically GE's equivalent of the dagger/assassin archetype in RPG's. They excel in aerial and hidden combat due to the light and fast nature of their God Arcs. Their primary weakness is their low damage output and short reach, which can be mitigated by a God Eater's skilled dodging and shield handling.

monoMELEE WEAPON LONG BLADES
They are the most balanced of the God Arcs, and are generally a good bet for any situation. With average reach and decent power, they're first choice by many for good reason. They also have a neat ability to quickly fire an Aragami bullet while in blade form, a feat not possible in other God Arcs.

monoMELEE WEAPON BUSTER BLADES
The heavy broadsword archetype, being slow but strong. They're better suited for blocking than dodging. However, Buster Blade wielders tend to be the most adept at exploiting an Aragami's timing weakness, as the greater strength of their God Arc enables them to straight up parry an oncoming attack.

monoMELEE WEAPON CHARGE SPEAR
A Charge Spear, as its name implies... can charge at Aragami, dealing damage that increases as your God Arc comes in contact with the target's oracle cells. It's a fast weapon, provided you can find the opportunity to charge it in the first place and have the skill to keep your momentum.

monoMELEE WEAPON BOOST HAMMER
Boost Hammer is a powerful hitter and while it's normally a slow and heavy weapon, there's a reason why it's got "boost" in the name. These hammers have a thruster built into them, making them very high in damage and very fast, but very tiring to wield. Still, they're very efficient at dealing large amounts of damage to one particular part of an Aragami.

monoMELEE WEAPON VARIANT SCYTHE
Scythes have a unique ability to extend their range (partially exposing their consume form). They also have a quick consume option, similar to how long blades can shoot out a quick bullet. They're a slow weapon though, and you will either need to know how to block quickly or to judge when it's safe as its attacks are very committing and hard to break off of.

monoINFORMATION BULLETS
Before we go to guns, we should learn about bullets.

Bullets aren't normal bullets. They convert Oracle Cells they harvest into bullets, putting them in special casings that change their behavior. This is the primary reason why New-Type God Eaters are more desirable; old-type gunners have no way of getting near an Aragami and harvesting their cells unless they're dead. They're reliant on their equivalent of a mana pot. They call the oracle cells waiting to be converted the "Oracle Reserve", which is especially true for Blast Gun users.

There are also what you call Aragami bullets, in which a chunk of Oracle Cells from an Aragami are immediately turned into a projectile, retaining the properties of the original Aragami. For example, a freeze type Aragami would give me ice-like Aragami Bullets. You can pass these Aragami bullets to your teammates if they need ammo.

monoGUN TYPES SNIPERS
Sniper guns work similar to how they are IRL. Long-range and powerful, but require one to stay still. They work best with laser type bullets, able to snake a cure beam in between the legs of an Aragami to save a teammate's stupid suicidal ass.

monoGUN TYPES ASSAULT RIFLES
Assault Guns are one of the two gun types that allows you to shoot while moving. They apply minimal damage, however, they have the ability to absorb return Oracle Cells allowing one to keep shooting longer than other gun types. They're good for calling an Aragami's attention and providing cover fire for your teammates.

monoGUN TYPES BLAST GUNS
Blast Guns are basically mini rocket launchers. They do a shitload of damage, or a shitload of healing, depending on what kind of casing you have equipped. Due to fear of friendly fire, most blast type gunners are healers.

monoGUN TYPES SHOTGUNS
Shotguns are the other of the two firearms that allow one to shoot while moving. It's best used close up, hence why it's favored by heavy weapon god eaters who tend to go in an Aragami's face. Some God Eaters will pair their Short Blade to compensate for their occasionally lacking damage.

OTHER
monoBACKGROUND RELATION TO OTHER GAMES
Due to my unfamiliarity with the new mobile game and the other media, this roleplay will be heavily based off of GE:R and GE:RB. For being n00b-friendly's sake, I won't be leaning on GE lore very heavily.

An important thing to note is that the moon is now green. This occurred towards the end of GE1, and I will refrain from explaining why as it's a major spoiler. Canonically, our characters shouldn't be aware of the reason either as what happened is strictly Cradle and Far East information.

As for GE2, it's the introduction of 3rd gen god arcs, blood arts and blood power. Building off of a supposed theory of Licca Kusunoki, one of the God Arc technicians and researchers, she's now managed to make the protagonist's Evoke power accessible to anyone. This is not, in anyway, canon and was something I decided to create because I enjoyed the idea of a unique ability.

In terms of timeline, we'll be set roughly two years after the Spiral Tree's disappearance. Again, the information behind this should be known only to involved individuals. We're largely left in the dark.

monoINFORMATION BLOOD ARTS AND BLOOD POWER
The main difference between the two? Blood Arts are learnable by anyone, provided they've been exposed to the Evoke support. Blood Power, meanwhile, can only be learnt by individuals who wield 3rd Gen God Arcs. Even then, there hasn't been a person outside Blood recorded to have an awakened Blood Power, even though more people now wield 3rd gen God Arcs.

monoINFORMATION BLOOD ARTS
Blood Arts are specific to each melee weapon type. Just take your pick in the relevant page here. Newer God Eaters shouldn't have access to a Blood Art yet. Please do not include the level, as that's irrelevant in our story!

Blood Bullets are the gun equivalent of Blood Arts but unlike Blood Arts, a gunner can equip any number of BB properties to a bullet as soon as they've learnt it. For the sake of simplicity, Blood Bullet Level will be earned as a whole! Once I say the team's BBLV has reached level 3, for example, all BB's of any Gun Type is now accessible to relevant people.

monoINFORMATION BLOOD POWER
Blood Power, meanwhile, is specific to each person. This isn't something super fancy like control of water and all that shit. It's more subtle, like the ability to attract Aragami when it's activated, or increasing everyone's God Arc power. You'll need to sell this to me!

ORIGINAL LAYOUT & RESOURCES © BANDAI NAMCO & GE WIKI   MISC LAYOUTS © SUGARVINE   TYPEFACES: TEKO & ROBOTO STYLES

Last edited:
fluticasone fluticasone
Sorry for the derpy question. But, for "circular images" aka this, you made them into background images, correct? I've been in a bit of a conundrum in how to design a new profile skeleton, and I was curious to see if using that method to possibly represent "emblems" or a character's image would add something to it.

MISTER UN. 0W3N MISTER UN. 0W3N
honestly, that's more of a preference question imo and would be highly dependent on the design surrounding it.
Using circles tends to lend your design a much more modern feel simply because of how geometric it is. o7

Alternately, instead of circles, you could go with bordering your bg color around the emblem using an image editor and incorporating it that way.
you could also use the image drop-shadow property in css. it works almost identical to the box-shadow and text-shadow properties
just be sure to add the webkit tag so safari users aren't left out

I wish there was a proper stroke property, but unfortunately a bunch of browsers don't support the spread (aka 4th) value when doing shadows. :\
all it does is disable the shadow altogether when there's a 4th px value.

EMGjlDl.png

Code:
[div=
    -webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 10px cyan);
    filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 10px cyan);][img]https://i.imgur.com/EMGjlDl.png[/img][/div]

Last edited:
OOC nav menu. as a random note the NORN/DEN part is clickable

vQ8A03R.png
86HBEvA.png
Hq90WNQ.png
ORIGINAL LAYOUT & RESOURCES © BANDAI NAMCO & GE WIKI   MISC LAYOUTS © SUGARVINE   TYPEFACES: TEKO & ROBOTO STYLES

a simple app code. please do not steal this ; w ;

FIRST + LAST NAME

mono# GEN MELEE / GUN
A summary of your character here. It's much more important to me that you're able to convey a concrete idea of what you want to pursue for my roleplay. This also serves as a gauge on your abilities in the English language. Please keep yourself clear and concise; if you go past 750 words, that's way too much.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer sed ullamcorper diam. Integer in urna eget sapien volutpat ullamcorper. Pellentesque purus tortor, fermentum quis finibus faucibus, finibus a ex. Vestibulum eget elit porttitor, volutpat purus sit amet, lobortis quam. Sed vestibulum sem et lacinia suscipit. Donec mi est, vestibulum et nibh ut, convallis egestas felis. Fusce tempor dictum nunc, et suscipit felis pretium at. Pellentesque venenatis nisi dolor, in interdum eros semper nec. Quisque vulputate laoreet nisl malesuada dictum. Sed fringilla nunc tortor, eget fringilla massa dictum nec. Donec id nulla maximus, dapibus odio ut, venenatis metus. Proin sed sollicitudin tortor, eget mattis arcu. Proin at finibus est, at convallis tortor. Donec urna felis, vulputate et feugiat et, suscipit et mauris. Maecenas faucibus, enim sed volutpat ultrices, lectus turpis fringilla lacus, in maximus nibh ante nec lorem.

Quisque vestibulum quam et ipsum vestibulum sollicitudin. Mauris fringilla dapibus ante, sed aliquam elit viverra nec. Aliquam ac ullamcorper purus. Donec consequat quam eget enim pharetra, quis pharetra ex sodales. Ut pellentesque rhoncus ipsum eu tristique. Maecenas placerat nunc est, a congue urna tempor vel. Quisque mollis convallis mattis. Curabitur a faucibus odio. Aliquam lacinia nisl et risus ornare, sit amet posuere orci pellentesque. Etiam commodo consequat sodales. Quisque nibh ipsum, congue ut tincidunt sed, rhoncus eu nisl. Cras feugiat, lorem eget ullamcorper dapibus, sem neque interdum felis, et semper augue dolor sed diam. Morbi tincidunt venenatis elit, ut lobortis arcu placerat sed. Cras enim eros, facilisis quis feugiat eget, tincidunt aliquam orci. Duis a congue purus. Sed et nunc risus.

Code:
[div=
background-color: black;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/dnL7gzp.jpg);
color: white;
width: 70%;
min-width: 300px;
max-width: 750px;
margin: auto;
margin-top: 100px;
margin-bottom: 100px;
padding: 10px;][div=
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/tQHZ2SA.png) no-repeat;
background-position: center center;][div=
     background-color: #a81616;
     background: url(https://placehold.it/750x300/a81616/FFFFFF);
     background-position: center center;
     width: 100%;
     height: 275px;
     color: transparent;].[/div][div=
          width: 95%;
          margin: auto;][div=
               display: block;
               font-size: 90px;
               line-height: 40px;
               text-shadow: 3px 2px #a81616;
               text-align: left;
               margin-top: 25px;
               margin-bottom: 5px;][font=Teko]FIRST + LAST NAME[/font][/div]
[size=14px][font=Roboto Condensed][b][color=transparent]mono[/color][color=white]# GEN[/color] [color=#a81616]MELEE / GUN[/color][/b][/font][/size] [div=
               margin-top: 15px;
               color: #b7b7b7;
               font-size: 13px;][font=Roboto Mono]A summary of your character here. It's much more important to me that you're able to convey a concrete idea of what you want to pursue for my roleplay. This also serves as a gauge on your abilities in the English language. Please keep yourself clear and concise; if you go past 750 words, that's way too much. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer sed ullamcorper diam. Integer in urna eget sapien volutpat ullamcorper. Pellentesque purus tortor, fermentum quis finibus faucibus, finibus a ex. Vestibulum eget elit porttitor, volutpat purus sit amet, lobortis quam. Sed vestibulum sem et lacinia suscipit. Donec mi est, vestibulum et nibh ut, convallis egestas felis. Fusce tempor dictum nunc, et suscipit felis pretium at. Pellentesque venenatis nisi dolor, in interdum eros semper nec. Quisque vulputate laoreet nisl malesuada dictum. Sed fringilla nunc tortor, eget fringilla massa dictum nec. Donec id nulla maximus, dapibus odio ut, venenatis metus. Proin sed sollicitudin tortor, eget mattis arcu. Proin at finibus est, at convallis tortor. Donec urna felis, vulputate et feugiat et, suscipit et mauris. Maecenas faucibus, enim sed volutpat ultrices, lectus turpis fringilla lacus, in maximus nibh ante nec lorem.

Quisque vestibulum quam et ipsum vestibulum sollicitudin. Mauris fringilla dapibus ante, sed aliquam elit viverra nec. Aliquam ac ullamcorper purus. Donec consequat quam eget enim pharetra, quis pharetra ex sodales. Ut pellentesque rhoncus ipsum eu tristique. Maecenas placerat nunc est, a congue urna tempor vel. Quisque mollis convallis mattis. Curabitur a faucibus odio. Aliquam lacinia nisl et risus ornare, sit amet posuere orci pellentesque. Etiam commodo consequat sodales. Quisque nibh ipsum, congue ut tincidunt sed, rhoncus eu nisl. Cras feugiat, lorem eget ullamcorper dapibus, sem neque interdum felis, et semper augue dolor sed diam. Morbi tincidunt venenatis elit, ut lobortis arcu placerat sed. Cras enim eros, facilisis quis feugiat eget, tincidunt aliquam orci. Duis a congue purus. Sed et nunc risus.[/font][/div][/div][div=
     margin-top: 25px;
     width: 100%;
     height: 15px;
     background: url(https://i.imgur.com/c9IErHn.jpg);
     color: transparent;].[/div][/div][/div]

super smol and short cs code for a 1x1 pokemon rp i have with a friend. not open for use! tested and it's completely mobile compatible so yay for me.

Rue is a young girl who enjoys adventure, pretty things, and competition. That sounds like a perfect combination for an aspiring coordinator... if only they weren't Rue. Unfortunately, the girl doesn't have a single artistic bone in her body. A fact which she's reluctantly come to accept after three years of not moving past the normal contests.

Fortunately for all involved, she does possess a knack for something else: battling. If she couldn't release all that pent-up energy somewhere, the trainer's liable to destroy something. So she channels her passions into pursuing the eight badges, eventually aiming to win the league of her respective region.

While not the most meticulous person, Rue adores her Pokémon and takes care of them as best as she can. Maybe it's thanks to growing up near a daycare center, or just a natural propensity towards it, but she's quick to understand a creature's personal nuances. And she enjoys a challenge; the more capricious the Pokémon, the more desirable it is for her. "Beauty is fickle"; Rue doesn't understand why the vice versa can't be true.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse quis lobortis velit, at ornare dolor. Donec convallis interdum tellus id convallis. In consectetur dui pretium mauris rhoncus congue. Quisque mollis nunc purus, et dictum felis rutrum a. Ut commodo lorem erat, ut tempus ligula suscipit sit amet. In ac venenatis justo, et tempus leo. Nam dapibus ac nunc quis pulvinar.

Cras feugiat justo libero, a scelerisque quam auctor quis. Curabitur maximus tortor sit amet ante mollis dictum. Nunc purus mi, pretium sit amet pulvinar ac, lobortis non sapien. Nulla facilisi. Aenean enim enim, condimentum ut mauris eu, lacinia mattis nisi. Nulla et pellentesque lacus. Donec pretium quam sed placerat placerat. Nam tincidunt in eros at scelerisque. Aenean blandit nulla purus, et maximus dui blandit sit amet. Integer et purus lectus. Nulla in egestas neque, quis pharetra arcu. Integer eleifend gravida tincidunt.

Last edited:
my about me on my profile page

Hey there! I'm mono, or sugarvine. I used to be known as monopoisoner before I decided to change it on a whim.

I like fantasy and realistic most of all, with select fandoms that I'd enjoy participating in. I'm open for 1x1 requests, but I tend to be picky with my partners.
fragile*
Shut your eyes in the face of conflict.

not mobile compatible and not sure about how it looks on small screens. :x probably not gonna do something like this again. used the fake tab coding that's been going around!

KTrCHRe.png
KTrCHRe.png

692XNZ7.png
Licca Nakano
Female (♀)
Twenty (20)
May 22
Idol Hero
5'6" / 167.5 cm
120 lbs / 54.5 kg
O Type
Black
Yellow / Gold

Licca's pretty face can be seen on various ads throughout the city, the young heroine making good use of her god-given gifts to turn a profit. She walks with grace and confidence, neither innate. Everything, from her innocent head tilt to the coy smile, was intensely studied to present an image that would appeal to the masses.

Unlike many heroes who use the same costume throughout, Licca or Risk's constancy is only in color scheme. She possesses many outfits, frequently changing to adapt to mission parameters. That said, her trademark color is definitely a deep and bold magenta color that's quick to catch attention.

Licca keeps herself meticulously groomed and presentable, no matter the occasion. Her hair, despite its length and volume, will always look carelessly tousled rather than unruly. Any signs of fatigue from a night out upholding justice will be concealed with a discrete layer of make-up, and she'll avoid crime-fighting dirt if she can help it. Alongside her appearance is a charming smile, a weapon of its own. Few really notice the calculating, even slightly disdainful, look in her eyes

692XNZ7.png
 #IDOLHEROINE
To young girls in Valler, Risk is the hero they aspire to be: kicking villain ass while looking fresh as a daisy and twice as lovely. She keeps a charming and cheerful front, always ready to throw a random selfie mid-combat if she can risk it. And when victory's been attained, expect her to throw a peace sign, winning any audience with her cutesy mannerisms. It's not a surprise that she's considered one of LUNA SEA's most darling members, endearing herself to the public.

#BITCHINSHEEPSCLOTHING
Licca may be loved by the masses, but within LUNA SEA, she's something of a pariah. Everyone avoids teaming or being partnered up with her, despite the fact she does her job, and does it well. She's arrogant, and finds no shame in her pride. Quite frankly, she revels in proving herself better, no matter the task or subject. This intense competitive streak is fueled by an innately jealous nature, one that simply can't be satisfied with what she has.

#JADEDJEWEL
Unlike many of the heroes her age, behind closed doors Licca acts more like a cranky old man who hasn't been treated well by life. People weren't nice, and she didn't see why she should play nice. A hero's purpose was to simply discourage and prevent abuse of power. Regardless of what they did, at the end of the day, the strong would always find a way to exploit the weak. Certainly she understands the need for being polite and respecting each other's rights, but bending over backwards just to accommodate someone else is something she just doesn't get.

#WORKHARDPLAYHARD
For all her cynical thinking, Licca accepts the concept of equivalent exchange. She's materialistic, yes, but she isn't afraid of the hard work it requires to get what she wants. It's something that many of LUNA SEA's employees misunderstand about her. Sure, she'll bitch, she'll complain, but at the end of the day, she'll pull her own weight and then some.

gWKe6KF.png
Hero
LUNA SEA
Rank B
Risky Game

It's a frequent comment around the block that Risk's ability seems ill-suited for such a charming girl. If they knew her true nature, then they'd realize that probability management is right up the alley of someone so calculating.

The premise of Risk's ability is simple: she can double the existing chances of any event. First off, if there's no chance of it happening, then Risk can do nothing. Her powers can only work if there's already a probability of it happening, and doubling said percentage.

Let's say the chances of a coin flip is 50/50. If she doubles the chances of heads, she makes it impossible to ever get tails. Take note that Risk is confined by existing chances; this means that if the event has only a 2% chance of happening, she can only raise it to 4%. This may grow as time goes on, but this is the extent of her power at the moment.

Risk's power is also prone to human error, namely her own. If she doesn't take into account that a certain event might happen, then her computations would be wrong. It's why she always has a margin of error in her computations, especially in combat situations.

While she deals very well with her own chances, doing both computation and action within the same breath, applying her powers to another is a different story. She'll often need to be from a good vantage point, and she will need a moment to absorb information and relay it to relevant parties.

Lastly, Risk's ability works in nanoseconds. She can't manipulate what will happen five minutes or even five seconds from now, but only into the very near future. If she wanted to completely change the direction of a projectile, she'd need to manipulate it frame by frame, which is why she finds it easier to just do a minor adjustment and dodge the rest of the way.

The young heroine hates how she has to take a more supportive role due to the nature of her power, but accepts that it's her lot in life. Despite that, she has enough training and combative skills in her to deal with smaller prey, especially since she can frequently predict where they'll hit. If anything, she's an incredible shot, able to shoot moving targets with ease.

692XNZ7.png
Licca hates talking about life before Risk. She wasn't abused or anything of the sort; in fact, she shares a very close relationship with her parents. But she just doesn't enjoy talking about her plain jane self and her lack of conviction.

#BEGINNINGS
She was raised to be a good girl, to follow orders, to remain humble. So she did, never asking for more than she needed or pretending to be modest about something she was immensely proud of. But those that didn't always follow those rules always seemed to be happier than her, and a bitter resentment towards the expectations set on her formed. It didn't take long until that resentment turned into a fierce rebellion, doing the exact opposite of what had originally been expected of her.

#LEARNING
Eventually, she was ostracized by her friends and classmates due to her openly jealousy and prideful nature. She hated being alone, almost as much as she hated those confines she'd had before. So when her family moved to Valler City during her freshman year of high school, she saw it as a fresh new start. She kept up with the trends, studied idols and learnt to smile naturally on command. It was too late to change the inside, but if she kept up her perfect front, people would naturally flock towards her.

#CHANGES
Licca grew weary of people's tendency to flock towards the superficial, and it colored her views on them in general. In contrast, however, she found that she enjoyed how they would gather, and the influence she had over them. If Licca liked something, sooner or later the others would too. It was a power she grew heady with and she wanted more.

#RISKTHEIDOLHERO
Frankly, Licca didn't go into the hero business because she wanted to protect. She went into the hero business because it received more exposure than pursuing a career in fashion, especially in Valler City. And she wasn't naive; she didn't have the natural charisma to become a model the normal way. So why not market herself in what was popular, and take both fronts by storm? The idea clicked, and now she's harvesting the fruits of that idea. Sure, it took her over an hour each morning and night to prepare herself for each day, but what was success without sacrifice?

Last edited:
your codes slay my entire existence. oml they're so pretty and i love your talent.​

Last edited:
mobile-friendly in the sense everything should be readable. even the invisible scroll doesn't hide anything! tabs are kinda wonky on mobile tho due to how they make the widths more uniform than they are on desktops. the little play button is clickable. as per usual, not open for use. i'll specifically state it if a code is open for use.

QJC1Pb4[/MEDIA]) repeat;
-webkit-flex: 1;
-ms-flex: 1;
flex: 1;]
  • name
    birthday
    blood type

height
    weight
    hair
    eyes
    noel leopold gatling
    male
    twenty-seven
    june 6
    ab

6'1"
    170 lbs
    light blond
    pale blue
[font=PT+Sans][/font]NOEL
[font=PT+Sans][/font]LANCELOT
kAAiYYo.jpg

Noel's pale blond hair is just an inch longer than professional, and his slightly drooping eyes make him appear more harmless than he truly is. Quite frankly, features-wise he's first to admit he doesn't offer much. What turns heads is a natural charisma that he honed to a razor sharp edge. He's intimately familiar with the power of appearance; it's only natural that he'd use what he has.

The man's usual attire consists of casual business clothes, tailored to fit his tall lanky frame. Much preferring the classic and subtly expensive, he turns his nose on nouveau riche. His villain costume reflects this, looking like a toned down version of idol prince costumes. He finds no need to conceal his face, as many of the heroes have already unmasked him and subsequently seen his true identity.
#APPEARANCE
. natsume soseki
It is not you in particular that I distrust, but the whole of humanity.
Life appears to be easy on the man, his stance perpetually relaxed and his eyes forever laughing at some inside joke. He hardly strikes most as one of the Valler City’s top money launderers, yet one look at his flush bank accounts tells much about the one they call Lancelot.

Noel’s manners may be impeccable, but his scruples are far from perfect. He has an intense materialistic streak and a desire to see others grovel before him. And if there’s one thing that makes the world go round, it’s money. Whether you’re hero or villain, normal citizen or politician, to do anything one must have it. Noel has little use for those who lack the magic of money as other than brief interludes of entertainment.

Some may call him sadistic... and it wouldn’t be too far from the truth really. He enjoys control, and exploiting his power over others is just one of his more favored past times. To put others at his beck and call, to bring the proudest to their knees; it’s a thrill that he can’t get enough of.

Yet he’s all too easily bored when something is handed to him on a silver platter. He’s greedy and envious by nature; he wants what he doesn’t have. He could live completely above the law if he so chose; as it is, every capture just leads to his immediate release when the bail is paid. He trusts nothing and no one but the money he owns. It's the only reason why he's probably still alive.
#PERSONALITY
. sylvia plath
Let me roost in you! My distractions, my pallors.
Lancelot's abilities are tied to objects, and the memories that are bound to them. You know the saying "the walls have ears"? The villain takes this statement quite literally, able to gain information from direct contact with various items. How else would he have such a lucrative business as a blackmailer?

Despite what he says and implies, his abilities are bound by three main factors: strength of emotion, age and frequency.

The first is the most dominant/important of the three traits, often overriding them should emotional extremities occur within an object's vicinity. If a brutal murder took place in a room and he were touch the walls even several years later, it's likely that regardless of any other events that may have occurred, that would still be the memory that he picks up.

Age is a rather basic concept. The older the memory is, the more difficult it will be to glean more detailed information from it.

Frequency has the same principle as age. The more repeated an action is, the more likely he's able to take in the details. Take for example, a passcode lock. If no one changes the sequence every week, it would be a simple matter for Lancelot to enter if people regularly input the password.

Lancelot's ability works passively, and is only applicable to inanimate objects. While he can control his degree of receptiveness to extrasensory information, the fact remains that it's perpetually at work. If he's caught unaware, it's possible he can become overloaded. One fairly common object is a doorknob; Lancelot never handles them directly, as the last time he touched one with his tuner at full blast, he wound up with a nosebleed and a throbbing headache.
#CLAIRVOYANCE
. lord byron
To strongly, wrongly, vainly love thee still.
Noel's past isn't one he enjoys dwelling on. He doesn't say much beyond the fact his parents were notably absent from his life. When they were around, all he got from them were pressures to grow the family fortune. Powers? Being a hero was a baseless aspiration and it was far from lucrative; plus, what would they do if any accidents disfigured him? Or worse, left the Gatling family of Valler City without an heir. He grew up lonely, spoiled materially and forever seeking the attention of others. When both his parents died as unfortunate collateral in a villain's plot he felt... relieved, quite frankly. It was a fact he'd originally been uncomfortable with, but now he understands that he simply hadn't felt any sort of affection for them.

Truthfully, Noel was on track to live a quiet if rather lavish life. He would've continued with blinders on if only he never found out that his nanny, someone he considered his "nurturing mother", had only stuck around due to the giant paycheck his parents had allotted for her. It was the first time he'd discovered something more useful than his mother's cheating (he saw the lovers) or his father's tendency to gamble (he made bad bets). And when he searched those closest to him, he saw similar circumstances. Money was everything, and he as a person didn't matter beyond his station as Gatling's heir. He hated feeling powerless against their selfish ambitions and so sought to use those desires against them.

He took over the family business, but he wanted to grow it bigger than his family had ever dreamed of. Someone who could read memories, even those of objects, would always find work on either side. It just so happened that working for the dark side was much more lucrative than working for the light. He started indulging in petty crimes, doing simple recon and breaking-and-entering work through requests he gathered at various intel spots in Valler City, namely Nocturne.

As he grew more comfortable, he grew more daring. He sought more, and soon participated in such acts on something as petty as a whim and the thrill of it. He funnelled the money into his business, and opened up one on the side: laundering the money the villains stole, in exchange for taking a small part of it. Like Gatling Inc., this side job grew as more of Valler City's villains came to trust him with their money.

He was far from a perfect criminal, having slept more than a couple of nights in a cell. In the end, he always walked a free man thanks to the green stuff that made the world go round. Honestly, he didn't mind being caught; it just meant he had to try harder. If nothing else, he liked a good challenge. One day if he ever got caught again, he'd love to see a politician who could resist his bribes.
#HISTORY

Last edited:
not too satisfied with it but it'll do so idrc. mobile-readable. not pretty, but it's readable.

GHOST
Yo there I’m mono and I enjoy suffering as a piece of trash. I spend most of my time walking around in circles and sometimes roleplaying.

Click to the right for some of my plot ideas. I prefer folks who can do solid characterization and have a decent grasp of English.
The idea is that the thief's great grandfather was an reknowned artist who made paintings that are said to be interconnected. Said gramps was selective, selling/giving his art to those he trusted, making them highly exclusive and worth a hefty price tag. Thief and his gramps were close, although the latter knew their time together was fleeting. Shortly after he passed away, the family fell into an unexpected debt, with suspicion that it was a ploy to get the paintings that gramps chose to keep. Regardless, the family home and most of their possessions, paintings included, were confiscated.

Fast forward to now. The thief's parents have paid a good part of the debt off, and so thief grew up in normalcy, with a healthy sense of loyalty/gratefulness towards family. Life was going as planned... until his 21st birthday (or whatever age we decide), when his parents hand him a letter from his great grandfather.

The letter details congratulations on reaching adulthood, being proud of what he's done so far, and that he's left something that may be of use to the future thief. Gaining treasure without challenge however, goes against the quest elements. He says that the clues are in the paintings he's left for the family, and hopes that the thief will treasure both paintings and the gift (once he's gotten it) equally. There lies the conundrum. The paintings were no longer in his family's possession, and he had little to no idea where they might be or who might own them.

While the subject stews in his head, a few days after his parents sit down with him to discuss the truth of the debt. Long story short, the family was basically conned out of their heritage, and were now paying the price for stupidity. This marks the beginning of his adventures.
#PICARESQUE
#SOMEWHATREALISTIC
I'm currently craving an arranged marriage roleplay in a big way. However, I'm not one for the typical "two countries are under political tension" bull as the reasoning for the marriage.

I'd like two countries (aristocratic families... whatever really) whose families are close, and Character A + B are best friends. And no, no romantic strings attached. Due to this relationship, their parents arrange a marriage between them but unlike most, our characters are agreeable to it due to some reason whether it's personal gain or protection or whatever else we can think of. I'd personally enjoy playing a girl who's in love with the idea of being in love with their best friend, but I'm flexible and can switch my idea to the prince.

Our roleplay would probably primarily occur at a school that grooms young aristocrats such as our characters, who are both in their final year. It would be set around a week after the public announcement (although within each's respective family circle it's old news) and six months before the wedding date. They'd have graduated by the time they got married.

So what exactly is the endgoal? To have them fall in love? Well... possibly. If our characters click then I'm all for it. But sometimes our characters just won't have that chemistry and I'd/you'd (we'd) find it difficult to ship them. Should that happen, our new goal is to have our characters figure out why the marriage is a bad idea and that they should jump ship. Or even worse; get married, have their wedding night and realize kissing each other is like kissing your sibling. Ick.

But this story would be boring with just them. I'm a very big fan of doubling up or even creating more characters who we can link to our story. I'm looking for partners who can accommodate my inner need to expand their world; I don't need you to match me one per one but if I'm playing 5 characters and you're still stuck on one I may choose to withdraw. This roleplay is perfect for creating messy love pentagons and confusing coming of age shit. It'd be a much more fun experience for us if we could make these tangled relationships come to life, and I can't do this alone.

As for the setting, I want fantasy. I'd like to incorporate magic, dragons and such. Think the more classic Fire Emblem games (not the 3DS and mobile games) for the general feel that I want. I'd like half-animal creatures ala Laguz/Taguel. Hell, we could even set it up so that our characters are from magician families instead of prince/princess, with the school being some sort of magic academy. I'd have a hella fun time collaborating with you on this!
#ROMANCE
#FANTASY
We play a team and chronicle our journey to nationals. I don't really see how I can expand this further than that. The focus is more character development than the actual matches, which will be our main point of deviation from the sports anime/manga. This may or may not be due to the fact I'm not 100% sure about how to write a sport I've never played.

Rather than act our each "battle", we timeskip to points between the match or post-match. During those timeskips, we create a list of what happened. Like for example "person a got injured, team x won, person b and c got into a fight over person a's injury".

The sport can be anything, although I'm biased towards baseball > soccer/football > basketball or volleyball, in order or preference.
#SPORTS
#REALISTIC

based off of the folder accordion Lyro Lyro made. many thanks to him for troubleshooting this o7 definitely not mobile compatible; don't even try LOL

NOTHING
Louis is a man who struggles with a feeling of discontent, forever reaching for a goal higher than ever before. Settling simply isn't acceptable for him. His mind speaks proudly of himself, but his heart lays on the extreme opposite, hiding the desperate feelings of a young boy perpetually overshadowed by an overachieving brother.

In more ways than one, he's a bigger liar than the crooks he catches. He tells himself he believes in "justice", but couldn't care less about events that don't directly affect him. He speaks about seeking truth, but unless a case shows some merit to him, he'd just as easily leave others to their own devices. Truth be told, he's selfish and while he loathes that side of himself, Louis pretends it doesn't exist.

Despite his insecurities, he's able to deftly hide them behind a well-practised smile and a competitive streak softened with humor. Colleagues would frequently describe Louis as a dog with a bone; once he's attached, he sticks through. While he can't say much about his talents, he knows that in sheer perseverance, he's the clear winner. He'll find the truth behind an assigned case, long after he'd been called off it by his superior.
NOTHING
iXm1kvx.png
louis devereaux
DETECTIVE * MALE * TWENTY-EIGHT
NOTHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back