• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource  ×× LOVEWORDS 「♡workshop」

Roleplay Availability
x

x
XSCuoe2.png

Welcome to mono's workshop/test thread. I'm mostly using this for the purpose of double checking how my shit appears for other people, particularly my friends. None of the layouts or graphics in this thread is up for grabs. Should I decide to do freebies, it will merit its own separate thread. For now I have too much on my plate to bother. Feel free to ask questions though, whether they be bbcoding or graphics related. c:

While none of my designs are ideally viewed on mobile, they translate fairly well and should remain readable. In fact, they should remain alright as long as your screen size is no wider than 1980 x 1080. In smaller sizes they can wind up a bit wonky, but still fine. Centerblock is just too finicky to for me to bother making it compatible for all sizes.

x

For Talulikas, a private roleplay I'm holding with friends.

x
5xt5RZi.png
vtJvNcl.jpg
. B L A Z E I N G L O R Y

YvSOGXK.png

As a magic education insitution, Talulikas aims to enrich our students with holistic education that goes beyond just learning spells. We pride ourselves in raising wizards and witches whose thinking and adaptability will remain relevant long after they’ve left our islands.

“TO REACH THE TOP IS TO CLAIM VICTORY;
TO BLAZE YOUR OWN PATH IS TO ATTAIN GLORY.”

Our most famous program is arguably our Gloria Magicae course, which aims to groom students for performances worthy of the world stage. Many of the most famous practioners of the art first learnt in Talulikas before they became the behemoths you know today. However, the school offers classes in almost all disciplines of magic and we will happily assist students who wish to learn beyond what we can provide.

Kq2r2FH.png

Literally translated as “beautiful or glorious magic”, Gloria Magicae is also known as the Performance Arts. It is where you show off your artistic, physical and magical prowess. It’s a highly demanding art where you use the elements of dance and magic to interpret the music you’re performing to.

Of all the magic schools that provides Gloria Magicae as an extracurricular activity, the School of Talulikas is the most famous due to their immense success with grooming their athletes. Of course, their Group Discipline Gloria Magicae athletes are often the most famous alumni.

Gloria Magicae festivals are essentially official contests dedicated to the art. These festivals are split by age groups, the junior and senior divisions. These two divisions are then further split by the three disciplines: solo, pair and group. Though the solo discipline is certainly the more popular sport or hobby, the pair and group disciplines are the more widely known because of their smaller number of competitive athletes. This is due to the difficult nature of harmonizing magic, especially since by the time senior division rolls around, wandless magic is the popular trend.

Last edited:
CS/Character Roster design for a 1x1 I'm hoping to open with someone.

x
FBX904q.png
valeriya
REGRETS DON'T EXIST IN THE PRESENT
Cowardice with spine, naivety beneath arrogance: these opposing terms define the eldest daughter of the Lorcanne family. She pretends neither past nor future exist, instead living in each moment out of fear rather than choice. What keeps her awake at night is no terrifying dragon, but a monster of her own creation: failure.
x
x

x

L2Xg7XU.png
giles
HOPE AND TRUST
Giles struggles in the academy, teaching the young hopefuls the art of combat. He's stuck dodging pitiful blows and scary student confessions. Truthfully, he'd much rather join the Royal Guard, but with the family coiffeurs empty, it's up to the young swordsman to line them.
x
L2Xg7XU.png
giles
HOPE AND TRUST
Giles struggles in the academy, teaching the young hopefuls the art of combat. He's stuck dodging pitiful blows and scary student confessions. Truthfully, he'd much rather join the Royal Guard, but with the family coiffeurs empty, it's up to the young swordsman to line them.
x
x

x

FBX904q.png
valeriya
REGRETS DON'T EXIST IN THE PRESENT
Cowardice with spine, naivety beneath arrogance: these opposing terms define the eldest daughter of the Lorcanne family. She pretends neither past nor future exist, instead living in each moment out of fear rather than choice. What keeps her awake at night is no terrifying dragon, but a monster of her own creation: failure.
x

x

Last edited:
CS Design for Talulikas. Please don't take it, it took me too long to make, layout mock-up included. Mobile friendly, even if not the prettiest thing to look at.

Apparently I have a high screen res because this breaks for other people??? cries

iKGUxXR.jpg
Raymond Silvestre

I’m a costume designer and props artist. You may message me here or approach me via the contact details listed on my website.
lCUMQFb.png

RAYMOND SILVESTRE ▪ SIXTEEN (16) ▪  MALE ▪ PHILIPPINES ▪ STUDYING AT TALULIKAS

XJrXnAR.png
aGp1xTV.png
iSBqffA.png

Raymond Silvestre  @abstractnonsense 
NXEUnOy.png

Are family reunions supposed to be a form of torture?

NXEUnOy.png

Thanks @_alencon for modelling. Additional photos can be found at my portfolio.

TAGS LORENA ALENCON   ​

NXEUnOy.png

Oh god midterms

NXEUnOy.png

TAGS SOPHIA YORKER   ​
LAYOUT © SUGARVINE   FC ART © KAZUAKI   OTHER ART © Pixiv5607168 | BZEROX

Last edited by a moderator:
First post for a God Eater roleplay I'm planning on. Should be mobile compatible if I'm not mistaken?

vQ8A03R.png
86HBEvA.png
Hq90WNQ.png
LLshzda.png
USERNAME
PASSWORD
ORIGINAL LAYOUT & RESOURCES © BANDAI NAMCO & GE WIKI   MISC LAYOUTS © SUGARVINE   TYPEFACES: TEKO & ROBOTO STYLES

Last edited:
Not really mobile compatible. The image gets cut on mobile, but the content's supposedly still readable??? Not 100% confirmed, lemme check.

after checking, some words get cut off in the mobile version when scrolling through the bio. so definitely not recommended for mobile viewing, but it's legible enough to give you the gist.

vQ8A03R.png
86HBEvA.png
Hq90WNQ.png
u9HYbJj.png

GmRJXfj.png
02PPygs.jpg
fLtgaUI.png

kW00p9d.png
LOLA
LOLITA DURAND | LODERSTAR MEMBER | FEMALE
TWENTY-ONE (21) | GOD EATER FOR 2 YEARS
gPoREK2.png
x STRENGTH AND POWER
x DEFENSE AND VITALITY
x SPEED AND AGILITY
x GUN ACCURACY
GENERATION
MELEE TYPE
SHIELD TYPE
GUN TYPE

BLOOD POWER
BLOOD ART
BULLETS
NEW TYPE
VARIANT SCYTHE
BUCKLER
BLAST GUN

-
MORTAL DIVIDE
FREEZE
SPARK
DIVINE
CURE SHOT
monoADMISSION TO THE GOD EATER PROGRAM 03.15.2078
Orianna Bauer-Wolf is famous for single-handedly defending against an attempted invasion in one of the local satellite bases. The act left her a lasting injury that impaired her ability to fight. She was in retirement for two years until she accepted the invitation to lead the re-purposing of her home base.

She has records of disobeying direct orders from Fenrir HQ, but her former allegations were forgotten in light of her heroic actions.

Director Wolf is no longer on active duty as a God Eater. However, Selena, her old-type God Arc, was given to a compatible user.
ORIGINAL LAYOUT & RESOURCES © BANDAI NAMCO & GE WIKI   MISC LAYOUTS © SUGARVINE   TYPEFACES: TEKO & ROBOTO STYLES

Last edited:
fluticasone fluticasone

Absolutely stunning. Great use of the material.

Though please be mindful that all images not in
tags like div background images need to be HTTPS.

The page isn't showing it is locked, so something is amiss.
It's because in the Talulikas layout she didn't use https since it wasn't in a div box. She used the bg/border (false div box) tag for that. So that might be it. Might want to say that to other peeps as an announcement for that. >->

It's because in the Talulikas layout she didn't use https since it wasn't in a div box. She used the bg/border (false div box) tag for that. So that might be it. Might want to say that to other peeps as an announcement for that. >->
There was an announcement and in the BBCode Guide thread it mentions it there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back