• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ⭺Of Blood and Gold⭼ (Roles Open)

Yeah, I don't think 'spy' is really the right word for what I'm envisioning... That implies he has training and tangible objectives, after all!

More like he just has ear to the ground on behalf of the queen and passes on what he learns? I'm thinking he might travel to other courts frequently- He's the king's son so he can deliver gifts and wellwishes on his father's behalf to weddings or ceremonies or whatnot that aren't quite important enough to warrant the actual king, but he's also the bastard son... So. (If something were to happen, it's no huge loss to Freland. And being less valuable makes it a lot less likely that anything suspect might happen to him in the first place.)

He's eager to prove to the Queen that his position as a bastard can actually be advantageous to Freland, and maybe he has ambition to become more involved in espionage and grand-scheming in the future, but right now he's operating on a much smaller, more informal scale if that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back