• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โคท ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› โ‚Š หš

kidcore

๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/80/cb/d580cb3800e134b2e0886f909736ae33.png); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #b7c7d4; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]NORTHWEST MEMORIAL[/div][div class="text"]โ€when i first arrived to this god forsaken hospital, i can barely describe the anger i felt. burning rage hissed through my body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. if iโ€™m going to die, why canโ€™t i do it in the comfort of my own home?! i remember asking my mother as i was pushed into a narrow hallway, a hallway i would come to remember for the rest of my life. sure, it sounds cliche, but itโ€™s true. i didnโ€™t realize it then, i was too busy kicking and screaming at the nurses to care, but there was something about this hallway. something special.โ€

โ€œi met everyone from my hallway the third week of being here. by then, iโ€™d cried until my eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my skull. iโ€™d screamed so much that it felt like iโ€™d been punched in the throat too many times. my legs were sore from all the unsuccessful jabs iโ€™d made at the nurses. when i met my hallmates, i expected shells. shells of the people who used to be so full of life. zombies. but it was actually the complete opposite. and to them, i must have looked pitiful. there they sat around the table, happy, smiling faces and all. looked like something out of a movie. they were acting like their lives werenโ€™t just as horrible as mine. like they werenโ€™t sitting in a sad, lonely hospital. and i envied them for it.โ€

โ€œthere were six of them. two dudes, three girls, and max (who said โ€œiโ€™m somewhere in between, depends on the day). iโ€™d later learn that they were genderfluid.) ryan and regan were identical twins, but suffering from two very different illnesses. regan, star basketball player at his school, shattered his leg trying to make the winning throw. ryan, his less athletic counterpart, was learning to cope with type one diabetes. amanda, star cheerleader, was suffering from schizophrenia and insomnia. renee, a theatre nerd, was recovering from an eating disorder. tikki, a girl in her early twenties, was suffering with cervical cancer. and max was epileptic, always wearing sunglasses because the sun hurt.โ€

โ€œyou might be wondering why i know so much about this group of specific people. itโ€™s because i spent nearly every hour of the day with them, because of the little โ€œclubโ€ the hospital had founded. because the hospital in lodged in between the suburbs and the big city, thereโ€™s always a rush of people coming in and out. going through the motions of everyday life, you canโ€™t help but feel a little lonely, even if you arenโ€™t. weโ€™re the kind of people that arenโ€™t alone, but feel like it. weโ€™re the kind of people that belong to a specific group. a group that was formed by northwest memorial hospital as a way for adolescents to interact with one another and to not feel so alone in such a huge building while we struggle to battle their own illnesses. even the smallest of health issues tend to make someone you would have never expected feel isolated, because they see themselves as different compared to everyone else. compared to their classmates, who are out living their lives, not trapped in some white-walled medical prison.โ€

โ€œas a member of this, well, club, thereโ€™s no differences, except for who you are and what you were diagnosed with. but here, at this hospital, no matter what your doctors tell you, weโ€™ll be there to help you overcome it. call it what you want, this is the special case club.โ€ โ€” jesse lyonโ€™s journal, aml patient 1999-2017

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

rules

โ€” there are no reservations for roles! please donโ€™t ask for one, it isnโ€™t going to happen. you can post a sheet for the character youโ€™re interested in, and once the deadline is passed, roles will be filled!

โ€” please be a frequent poster (around two times a week at least), and please donโ€™t drop out! if youโ€™re too busy with other things, you probably wonโ€™t be accepted. sorry! :/

โ€” thereโ€™s a 2 paragraph minimum, but feel free to go for more! (i write quite a bit lol)

โ€” this role play is about mental and physical illnesses and all that jazz, so feel free to do some research and really get to know whatโ€™s out there! these illnesses must require them to at least be at the hospital a few times a day, or all the time. try to be realistic on what they might need to do

โ€” if you canโ€™t handle illnesses or hospital stuff, please donโ€™t apply, i donโ€™t want anyone to be uncomfortable! (if youโ€™re interested use the code: playdough to increase the chance of being accepted!!)

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

roles

the preppy โ€” whoโ€™d ever expect some pretty boy to be roaming around the halls of some crummy old hospital? heโ€™s some serious eye candy. on the outside, this guy is cool, calm, and collected, and not afraid to charm his way out of doing something. on the inside, though, he seems to have some serious issues. why is he even at this place, anyway? โ€” OPEN

the nerdy โ€” did she make a wrong turn looking for the library or what? this girl has it all. the glasses, the braces, everything but the kitchen sink. sheโ€™s always seen in her room reading a book or finishing her college thesis (despite being a high schooler). shes much too quiet for her own good, maybe sheโ€™s mute? but seriously, someone get this girl some friends. โ€” OPEN

the funny โ€” voted most likely to go to clown college, this dude is always cracking jokes and making light of situations. spends way too much time flirting with nurses, which he says is just to pass time. he probably jokes a little too much, to the point where itโ€™s actually kind of like heโ€™s trying to avoid opening up. whatโ€™s this guy hiding? โ€” OPEN

the optimistic โ€” sunshine in a bottle, this girl tries to make everyoneโ€™s day a little bit brighter than the one before it. always seeing the glass half full, she tends to ignore all pessimism, which can often make her seem like sheโ€™s stupid or naive. but she knows whatโ€™s out there, and she isnโ€™t afraid to confront it with a blinding smile. โ€” OPEN

the careless โ€” this kid looks dead inside, and probably is. he doesnโ€™t really like doing anything, and usually stays in his room during the day. more of a night owl, actually. heโ€™s kind of shy, and awkward. but for the most part, doesnโ€™t really enjoy the company of other people. kind of a loner and isnโ€™t the most social. โ€” OPEN

the weird โ€” oh no, donโ€™t even get me started on this one. the name says it all. sheโ€™s the kind of girl that youโ€™d probably see more at a funeral than at a hospital. sheโ€™s often not where sheโ€™s supposed to be, and she knows it. kind of sadistic, too. has a thing for death and cats, and is way too mean to pretty much everyone โ€” taken by kidcore kidcore

[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

cast ! โ€” iโ€™m impulsive ok
DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, THE 25TH ; )

Free Bump!

p.s. I thought we had to say playdough in the character sheet not in here lol D:

as u can see by my already placed placeholder, iโ€™m v v interested

also playdough

playdough!

! bump !

โ€” bump!! โ€”

โ€” bump โ€”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back