• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ➺ hello? police™? [doubling threads ] | updated 05/09/2022

(just for fun) do you wet your toothbrush before or after putting the toothpaste on it?

• before

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • after

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • outlier; i do both

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters

holli

coca-cola rollercoaster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hghg.png

ೃ⁀➷ ABOUT ME !
💫NO QUIERO VIVIR SIN TI💫

my name is HOLLI! i'm an young adult in the US (EST).
i think of myself as being super friendly and easy to work with, and i hope that you'll feel the same! i love chatting,
and if our dynamics slap, you can expect art, playlists, and relentless headcanon sharing.
i'm an ADHD-haver and can be forgetful, so don't be afraid to message me if it seems like i've forgotten.
that said, i do not like being messaged about if i wanna drop the thread after two days;
i have a busy life with stuff that has to take priority over my hobbies, just like everyone else!
if you're more the style of rper that prefers uninterrupted daily replies and loses interest without them,
i am probably not your best bet for a partner AT ALL! i write multi-para (3+)
most of the time, however i’m trying to be more considerate to my energy,
so i may sometimes not mirror. i’m always gonna be putting effort in for you if we write together,
but at times that effort may be reflected via a shorter post.

ೃ⁀➷ RULES !
💫 ¿QUÉ QUIERES QUE TE DIGA? 💫

BIG NOTICE: i’m 18+ and will write with those that are 16+ only. thank you!
i. be open to engaging with me, please! i don’t do well with .02 seconds of chatting before jumping right into a thread.
ii. though i never expect perfection from anyone, i ask that you have good grammar and spelling.
iii. i like to do doubling! so, naturally i also enjoy both my partner and myself
to be interested in each other’s characters & dynamics.
i’m not gonna view your character as something to ‘get out of the way’ to get to the ‘real stuff’,
and don’t want you to feel so poorly about mine, either. this is for fun, not a business transaction!
iv. keep in mind that writing about something does not indicate condoing it. sometimes, things are simply ideas in a story.
i don't grow shy around darker dynamics or topics—actually, i love ‘em! the worse the better, amirite folks?
v. discord is an option if it’s preferred. otherwise, thread or PM are both available! google docs too!
i will only give my discord to people over 18, though!
vi. my characters are not self-inserts or connected to me at all, so please do keep that
separation in mind
while reviewing the characters for my side.
vii. you can ghost me! it is okay and i mean that! the last thing i want someone i'm writing with to feel is TRAPPED,
you can dip whenever you want to!
viii. please be open to potentially writing ships featuring queer characters with me! most canons i want
to write with are men, but not all of my ocs are women; though i also will most likely write a girl for a female canon. thanks!

ೃ⁀➷ CRAVINGS !
💫 SIN TI NO AGUANTO LA VIDA 💫

🎂 for present highest interest!
🍰 indicates i am not completely up to date on all released content. i don’t mind spoilers for anything listed!!
🍓 indicates i explicitly, exclusively do not want to write in the canon universe
! however i am open to AUs for ALL fandoms here bc i love them!

𓆩♡𓆪 🍰 demon slayer 🍰𓆩♡𓆪
[looking for: tanjiro, inosuke, giyu]
[can write: never done this fandom before, so i’ll try anyone!]
𓆩♡𓆪 legend of zelda 𓆩♡𓆪
[looking for: FS+ green, red, blue, vio, shadow, BoTW link, TP link, vaati]
[can write: all characters prior, TP zelda, BoTW zelda, OOT/MM link, midna, ravio]
𓆩♡𓆪 pokemon 𓆩♡𓆪
[ looking for: n harmonia, leon, marnie, gladion ]
[ can write: lillie, marnie, n harmonia, gladion, hop, & others! ]
𓆩♡𓆪 🎂 the owl house 🎂 𓆩♡𓆪
this is my current hyperfixation!
[looking for: philip wittebane/emperor belos, the collector, eda clawthorne]
[can write: all listed, willow park, vee, hunter, luz noceda, darius deamonne, steve, & others!]

𓆩♡𓆪 avatar: the last airbender 𓆩♡𓆪
[looking for: azula, zuko, sokka, toph]
[can write: all listed, katara, aang, others]
⚠️ 🚧 wip !!

unwind (novels), ATLA, pacific rim, zombie apocalypse / TLOU (favorite z-apoc setting!), black butler, madoka magica, ajin, medieval fantasy, kny, unORDINARY, bnha, and like INFINITE others— i’m fully just “an AU person,” so seriously feel free to ask about anything!
ೃ⁀➷ IF INTERESTED... !
feel free to pm me or post under this thread.

i don't mind either way and will check on both!

💫 SIN TI ES TAN ABURRIDA 💫

Last edited:
quick bump for the night time folks! (or those of you in a super different timezone. HI!)

I'm a nighttime folk! I am definitely attached no denying that! I also roleplay Jeff! I also have a dog who is old! I have run out of dumb relevant things to say here!

hello!!! perhaps we are doppelgängers crossing paths... a connection fated to occur... i’ll send you a pm, we must confirm these suspicions!!

i haven’t seen anyone interested in the creepypasta fandom in so long and it’s sort of a guilty pleasure i would absolutely love to indulge in again. please. 😂

i haven’t seen anyone interested in the creepypasta fandom in so long and it’s sort of a guilty pleasure i would absolutely love to indulge in again. please. 😂
ayyy, we’re on the same page there! guilty pleasures deserve to be indulged from time to time. i’ll pm you!

BUMP! surprise bitch. BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF ME--

bump! some new stuff added on, at last!

Hello! I am interested in roleplaying with you! But I didn't find anyone I know. Would you do an original?

Hello! I am interested in roleplaying with you! But I didn't find anyone I know. Would you do an original?
hi! the answer to that is a ‘maybe’; if you’ve got something you’re super interested in doing, then you can DM me!
I would be interested in an attack on titan rp with you!
great!! i’ll DM you, but i’ll probably go to bed right after. ^^”

bump! time for me to get back up on this horse!!

Hey, we had a Creepypasta roleplay a while back that died out. Maybe we could try roleplaying Black Butler this time around, if you’re interested?

my name is holli! i'm an young adult woman in the US (EST). to be honest there isn't much of interest to say about me on a personal level. i think of myself as being super friendly and easy to work with, and i hope that you'll feel the same! with exceptions for things that are serious for me, i tend to be good about letting people know when i'll be gone. that said, i do not like being messaged about if i'm still interested after two days; i have a life, work, a fiancée, friends and family, other interests... you get the picture! if you're more the style of rper that prefers uninterrupted daily replies and loses interest without them, i am probably not your best bet for a partner!

RULES!
i. be polite, please! i try not to ask for a lot and want to be as accommodating as possible, but i will decline to continue speaking/writing with you if you are rude to me without cause.
ii. though i never expect perfection from anyone, i ask that you have good grammar and spelling; not excellent, not perfect, and i'll never be mad over stray mistakes!
iii. i like to do doubling, even when offered to do only my side. if it's 100% not your taste, that’s alright! i like both my partner and myself to be interested in each other’s characters & dynamics. i’m not gonna view your character as something to ‘get out of the way’ to get to the ‘real stuff’, and don’t want you to feel so down about mine, either.
iv. any type of ship is good! m/m, m/f, f/f, what have you, and i don't grow shy around darker dynamics or topics.
v. discord is an option if it’s preferred. otherwise, thread or PM are both available!
vi. if i say i’m not interested in continuing, PLEASE don’t argue with me! asking if there’s a reason or things i wanna change is totally fine, but if i say no then... it’s a no, so please be courteous.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!
♡ for most preferred, but don’t worry about requesting them for me to play. i for sure will!
creepypasta [looking for: jeff, BEN ♡, liu, jason ♡] [can play: anyone desired, confidence highest with jeff & jason]
attack on titan [looking for: levi, eren ♡, jean, armin ♡, annie, hanji] [can play: all characters listed prior, mikasa, erwin(possibly), sasha]
boku no hero academia [looking for: todoroki ♡, iida, izuku, bakugou, hawks ♡, toga] [can play: all characters prior, most students, aizawa, dabi... really anyone, tbh!]
legend of zelda [looking for: FS+ green, red, blue ♡, vio, shadow ♡, BoTW link, TP link, vaati] [can play: all characters prior, TP zelda, BoTW zelda, ravio]
black butler / kuroshitsuji [looking for: ronald ♡, undertaker, doll, joker] [can play: all characters prior, ciel, sebastian, will, sascha, alois— if you’re curious about others, just ask!]
splatoon [EXCEPTION TO THE RULE ON THE THREAD: don’t particularly want canon characters on either side. i wanna do some oc/oc content for this fandom instead!]

interested in Black Butler

surprise, i’m here to do threads again after 3 years! 🤪

Last edited:
fun fact for this bump: i listen to yourfavoritemartian songs sometimes ☹️ it’s not even ironic i just like them they remind me of my youth ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back