• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ➷❥♥Wyosch's Aegis 1x1 Characters♥❥➹

Wyosch

The Demonic Wolf
Storing all my Aegis 1x1 OCs here!

Please no posting, stealing, copying or claiming as your own, thank you! c:

Code by my bestie Scripted Away Scripted Away - Love ya <3

Yes I stole your code but you know how much I suck at coding- don't be mad I'm just a smol potato xD

letsgetstarted.gif

➷♥Jim Dean Davis♥➹
5009882.png
theme song

Eye of the Storm - Dangerous - Behind Blue Eyes - Fight - What I've Done - Wanted Man - Call Me Devil - Runnin' - Bad Company - I'll be good - Numb - My Own Worst Enemy - Savin' Me - Any Other way - Lost - Feel Invincible - Misery Loves My Company - Hero - End of Me - This Means War - Blood on my Name - Count on Me - Crashed -
Looking for Touble - Bring Me Back to Life - I Am The Enemy - Sail - Blink - Army - Last One Standing - I Will Return - Skyscraper - Where Do I Even Start? - Super Soldier
You have a wild spirit, Jim. You are able to sense the unseen, you are loyal, protective of your family and of your kids. Wild and beautiful, just like the wolf you are. You had once been hunted and captured. But even in captivity, I could see it in your eyes, the longing to run free. Be yourself. Not to be forced to be a lion, while you actually are a wolf.
Rachel to Jim on their wedding day
27db44fe9189f090e396e436f069bd93.jpg
tumblr_inline_obkrpoBbM41t3iioq_500.gif

tumblr_n1prpsydnE1t90e7uo1_500.gif

tumblr_ntpwaxHgrK1uujkyho1_500.gif

tumblr_nqzclgejk11uzakv4o1_250.gif

tumblr_na7ea1ndYn1rx56u5o2_500.gif

I%2BDon%2527t%2BTrust%2BAnyone.gif

tumblr_n2ne87IRsJ1sbl0m0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mr6f7phVts1qj8jg2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mxpm6hLFbS1r21b03o1_500.gif

tumblr_n07lngp8IP1qg8dzlo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

derek-hale-hot-stiles-stilinski-teen-wolf-Favim.com-2461699.gif

tumblr_nntvzuzH021uripqxo2_400.gif

derek-hale-gif-otp-ship-Favim.com-4116895.gif

tumblr_mp5pgoZ7Rb1qauvgjo4_500.gif

large.gif

2d3MG.gif

tumblr_mgycesjwMh1qcuwuvo1_250.gif

Face claim: Tyler Hoechlin
Basics
Name: Jim Dean Davis
Nicknames: Lone Wolf, Jimbo, G.I.Jim, Idiot, Jerk, Bodyguard, Mafia Boss, Big Bro, Nighthawk (Amongst Aegis Force), Phoenix Leader (Amongst the Navy SEALS), Commander Davis / Echo (Amongst the Army), Devil's Shadow (Amongst the 'dark parts' of Texas), 'Shortie', James, Jimmy, Prisoner
Birthday: April 11th, 1993
Sexuality: Hetero
Nationality: American
Spoken Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin (Chinese), Japanese, Hangul, Dari-Persian
Species: God (The Devil), Demon, Vampire, Anom
Voice: Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester XXX
Singing Voice: Ashes Remain XXX
outside
Hair color: Jetblack
Eye colors:
Shining Blue with black lines looking like lightnings // Demon eye color // Vampire eye color
Height: 6.4 feet (1,95 m)
Build: muscular, athletic, sporty, 'V' (like this)
Marks:

Wings:
original.png

Retractable Fangs
Demon Wings
:
demon_wings_download_by_kohakuume6-d7pyeua.png

Scar on bridge of Nose:
movies_silver_linings_playbook_poster-e1357164612806.jpg

Scar on Left Eyebrow:
samye_znoynye_09.jpg

Several Scars on his Back & Chest:
pic.php

X Scar on Left Side of Chest (right above his heart):
X_Chest_Scar.jpg

Faint Scars on his Arms

TATTOOS:
On Back & Back of Upper Right Arm:
full-wings-tattoo-on-back-for-men.jpg

Left shoulder:
d56e3059f3d90e6706693f0dd48c7b0b--tribal-bear-tattoo-tattoos-tribal.jpg

Right Underarm:
271ae01af84a5320ad2390445b79268a--tatoo-wolf-men-wolf-tattoos-men.jpg

Left Upperarm:
man-phoenix.jpg

Left Underarm:
7afc5e1b074649452b12bf8c8e7aa0f1--usmc-tattoos-men-tattoos.jpg

Between Shoulder Blades up to Neck:
Tattoo_Final.jpg

On Right Side of Chest:
$T2eC16dHJF0E9nmFSz)1BQIpHjb,og~~60_1.JPG

On Left Side of Chest:
845f3b9fcfea06e53c29d142dc8f00f6--cheap-mothers-day-gifts-mother-day-gifts.jpg

Inner Side of Left Wrist:
dccfaa2a57d870d064a5487a557cd21c.jpg

Inner Side of Left Wrist (next to other Chinese Symbol):
0eb2aab6ec0c1571a6d8b7e6e5e7f530.jpg

Inner Side of Right Wrist:
3679b926ff04b2031b6d74999d43a896--tattoo-man-mens-wrist-tattoo.jpg

inside
Likes: cars, talking about cars, his 'baby' (his Ford Mustang), talking about his family, his other 'baby' (Harley Davidson - bike), guns, jets, pie, music, his guitar, writing songs, repairing / building things, working out, racing, discussing with authorities, intimidating people, thunderstorms, spending time with his family, doing idiotic stuff with his brother which will get them in trouble, teaching things he knows to others, when Rachel plays around with his hair, highways, carving things into wood, protecting people

Dislikes: waking up early, meeting new people, when he's lied to, people telling him what to do, know-it-alls, traitors, wannabe-heroes, 'Farias', people who drive slowly, the Police, when he's underestimated, talking about his past, talking about his feelings, explaining things, people taller than him, 'rabbit food', people calling him 'James' or 'Jimmy', abusers, people shouting at him

Fears: Narrow spaces, water, turning into his father, giving in to his demon, that others see him the way he sees himself, not having control over his shadows, not being able to protect/help his family, to lose the ones he cares about, railroad crossings, being forgotten, being replaced, being left, trusting people, funerals / military cemeteries, people raising their voices/arms

Mental conditions: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), PPD (Paranoid personality disorder), Claustrophobia (Fear of narrow spaces), Pistanthrophobia (Fear of trusting someone), Athazagoraphobia (Fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced), Thantophobia (Fear of losing someone you love), 'Relationship Anxiety' - used to have BPD & SRS as well

Favorite colors: Black, Dark Red, Navy Blue, Orange, Camo
Favorite animals: wolves, bald eagles, horses, dogs
Favorite numbers: 5 / 500 / 1911 / 70,497
Favorite TV shows: Has never watched a TV Show before
Favorite Movies: doesn't have one
Favorite bands/singers: Garth Brooks, Elvis Presley, AC/DC, Avenged Sevenfold, Saliva, Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Ashes Remain, Divide The Day, Nickelback, Linkin Park, Nine Lashes, Five Finger Death Punch, Skillet, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Hollywood Undead, Phil Collins, The Offspring, Starset, Bryan Adams, Brad Praisley, Gangstagrass
Favorite songs: Kiss From A Rose, Thunder Rolls, Can't Help Falling In Love, I'm still here, Lullaby, Simple Man, Sister Sin, Thunderstruck, Eye of the Tiger, Can't Stop Loving You, Heaven, Change My Life, The Warrior Song, Bring on The Thunder, We Own It

Job: Inactive US Army General, Car Mechanist & Racer

Description: Rather than talk about his feelings, Jim will give a sarcastic comment or blow it off as nothing he couldn't handle, not to worry. He is a brash man who has a blunt way of speaking. Outwardly he shows himself almost at all times confident, inwardly while he may doubt, he is a man who does not give up. Jim does what needs to be done. He will plan out his attack, if he has the time. But if someone he cares for is in danger and time isn't an option he has no issue with rushing in guns blazing and winging it. His life as Navy SEAL leaves Jim a little more dangerous than your average human, and he will kill if he has to. He can be a good person to talk to, he knows a lot about life but you have to be to get past that brash outer layer and maybe get lucky to find out that there is something a little deeper to him. Jim is not a man who trusts easily. He can have a temper that sets off quick and explodes like a volcano, he will bellow and lash out any way he can.
His past leaves him with difficulties of trusting people, and especially a big fear of being forgotten or replaced, which has happened to him numerous times. As to his, he's very jealous, even more than he usually shows, and he honestly cannot help it much. It feels like someone stabbing a knife into his heart and twisting it around when he sees his wife with a male friend of hers. His past also leaves him with many self-worth and personality problems. He was never taught how to react to certain things, which is why his handling is often seen as 'wrong'. His aggression problems are to be lead back to his abusive past, which he still has not fully accepted, and he does not enjoy talking about it, but will rather try and change topics. He still has nightmares from everything he's ever done, yet still manages to stay awake even after countless sleepless nights. Thanks to him having never been taught how to react to certain things, he also has a really hard time coping with the loss of people dear to him, and sometimes - not willingly - shuts himself and everybody else out, drinking his pain away, because that is what he knows to help.
Jim only recently admitted that he needed help, which is already quite a big step to him as he doesn't like making himself vulnerable, and he didn't only promise his family to become the man they all deserve - he promised it to himself as well, no matter how tough the road may be.

All in all, Jim can be a great person to rely on, who will do anything for the people he cares for. Although he has quite a few problems, there's no doubt that he ever not tries to do the best he can. He's actually just a big, cute puppy - who will torture you for an eternity if you hurt his family.
Anomity
shifts
Black Wolf
8bf42f5f34d3f8f7d8731822706f99ec.jpg

Shadow Demon
midnight_demon-t2.jpg

Devil
b229eb7d-48d8-414c-8bf4-0782a79c2e57.jpg

Demonic Wolf
fear_by_wolfroad-d8zs6qn.jpg

Abilities mixed into one scary ass monster
306281e41ccf8ca941ee334d63c6207f.jpg
abilities

★Jim possesses excellent combat prowess (Hand-to-Hand combat, Marksmanship, Knife-combat, Tactician, Leadership qualities, Strategist)
★ He is a virtuoso of escape, evasion and silent movement, when the situation requires subtlety and stealth.
★ Jim has an in-depth knowledge of torture, able to inflict the maximum amount of pain and agony on a victim while keeping them alive as long as possible.
★ An accomplished mechanic, he maintains his car in tip-top condition and has maintained an intimate knowledge of automobiles and engines since childhood. He is also very talented at making and working with electronic devices.
★ Cooking - Jim is an adept cook. He learned it from an Italian in his unit the first time he was sent to Afghanistan. Although he hides it, he does enjoy cooking for his family – and making pie (the only thing he can bake).
★ Music - he is a very good musician, singer and songwriter; according to his wife. Can play all different sorts of guitars, as well as drums and piano.
★ Driving - not only does he know a lot about cars, he also knows how to drive them - in perfect Fast and Furious-style. If you get dizzy and carsick easily, don't go into a car he'll be driving.
★ A friendly hint - don't ever call him James, Jimmy, a monster, traitor and definitely not prisoner - he'll bite your head off, literally. He can't stand it if people call him like that, which leads us to the next point:
★ DON'T ever piss Jim off. He's scary when he's angry - many people have already said that. Some even told him he should think of anger management training. Bad idea to ever mess with a 6.4 tall Texan, who also surprisingly seems to have been a Special OPs Commander and Navy SEAL, and at the same time also a really scary demon - aka the Devil.
Supernatural Abilities

★ Lightning / Electricity Manipulation
★ Shadow Manipulation
★ Teleportation
★ Increased Strength
★ Increased Speed
★ Increased Senses
★ Immortality
★ Telepathy
★ Able to talk to dark beings (and Rachel and Macon) in thoughts
★ Dark Matter Manipulation
Family
Mother: Jennifer Davis
Father:
James Davis
Brother/s: Macon Gale, Jack Davis
Sister/s:
Athena Johnson

Wife: Rachel Davis
Son/s: Ash Davis, Kai Davis, Jack Davis, William Davis
Daughter/s: Raven Davis, Rose Davis, Angel Davis, Macie Davis
Dog:
rilvlgA.jpg
Name: Echo
Breed: Pitbull/Rottweiler/Husky - Mix
Personality: Loyal, playful, kind, curious, shy, 'good girl'

Other very important people: Dennis Davis (cousin), Rex van Gale (father-figure), Lucifer

Last edited:
AEGIS - Hunter Hart
5030119.png
theme songs

Stand in the Rain - J’ai cherché - Silent Scream - Anxiety - B-e-a-utiful - Better Off Dead - Breathe Me - Beautiful - Human - The Lonely - Cut - Dark Enough - Titanium - Echo - Survivor - Fighter - Invisible - If I Told You - Do It Like A Dude - King - Face Up - Afraid - Can’t Be Tamed - Unstoppable - Try - Warrior - I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
Ice and Snow can be beautiful if you treat it with care. Just never forget that it can turn on you at any second. Remember what an avalanche can do.
Hunter Hart
blue-eyes-blue-hair-flower-girl-Favim.com-3075125.jpg

3e22ff414698e0d10cf4c1779ebc57f3--long-scene-hairstyles-emo-girl-hairstyles.jpg

CLICK ME
CLICK CLICK
04a19eb13cba95c430d12fe456a0e070--pastel-hair-colors-colorful-hair.jpg

Face claim: /
Basics
Name: Hunter Hart -> Gale
Nicknames: Beautiful Ice Queen, Dory, Frosty, Black Swan, 'Hun.'
Birthday: October 28th 1997
Nationality: 1/2 French & 1/2 American
Spoken Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Dutch
Species: Harpy, Mermaid, Anom

Singing Voice: MandyMoore XXX
outside
Hair color: Ice Blue
Eye colors:
ice blue eyes / Angry Dragon-Mermaid Eyes / when using extreme amount of powers
Height: 5.6 feet (170,6 cm)
Build: slender, elegant, gracile
Special:

Wings:
White%20Angel%20Wings.jpg

Scars:
Many faint scars on arms, one big (faint) scar on her right side
Piercings:
Tattoo:
6ccc1f831cd03fc08245430933e2ced1--polar-bear-tattoo-tiny-bear-tattoo.jpg
tiny ice bear tattoo on left ankle

inside
Likes: Cold weather, snow, Ice Skating, Ballet, singing, playing the piano, animals, swimming, cooking, baking, cuddling with Macon, playing childish games (like prank buzzing), snowball-fights, glowing / sparkling things, spending time with her family

Dislikes: being alone for a long period, rude people, meeting new people, talking to people she doesn't know, when somebody thinks she's a little weak girl, other women around Macon, fighting

Fears: losing Macon or Rachel, not being able to help anyone, being replaced by someone better, Macon leaving her, being in public places where an escape might be difficult, social situations, spiders, snakes, bees, needles or pointed objects, being imperfect, being locked in an enclosed place, clowns, making decisions, speaking in public, ants, death or dead things, hospitals, dark wooded areas or forests at night, dolls, bald people

Mental conditions: suffered from a huge range of Phobias, anxiety disorder, self-harm issues, body acceptance issues & depressions

Favorite colors: Ice Blue, Kiwi Green, Pink-Blue, Red-Purple
Favorite animals: loves every animal (except for insects) but if she had to choose, then ice bears, cats, deer and birds (especially bluejays)
Favorite flowers / trees / plants: daisy, roses, tulips, oaks, Monstera Deliciosa, cactus
Favorite TV shows: Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Galileo, The Voice
Favorite Movies: The Expendables, A Cinderella Story, Pirates Of The Caribean, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember
Favorite bands/singers: Ashes Remain, Avril Lavigne, Breaking Benjamin, Christina Perri, Christina Aguilera, Daughtry, Evanescence, Beth Crowley, Fleurie, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Hunter Hayes, Hurts, Icon For Hire, Imagine Dragons, Jason Walker, Ken Ashcorp, Kraddy, Lifehouse, LIGHTS, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Paramore, Saint Asonia, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Melanie Martinez
Favorite songs: Live Like A Warrior, Everytime We Touch Remix, Show Me Love, Children Of The Night, Human, Ma Chérie, Hurts Like Hell, Her Last Words, Echo

Job: Biology & Chemics Professor at University

Description: Hunter is the kind of person you can't help but love. She has an amazingly kind and caring personality, and helps whenever she can. She is very gentle and careful, always thinking through what she does, yet can sometimes be a little impulsive as well.
She has a big heart and is able to see the beauty in everyone, even if society would think they'd be ugly.
She is passionate when it comes down to defending her rights as a woman and as an equal to man, especially since her father taught her she was only on earth to serve men and to do as they wish. She can't stand people that say women are worth less, and will aggressively - with arguments - defend her position.
She deeply cares about animals and nature, and will start to squeal excitedly when she sees a cute animal, which honestly, is every animal.
She has a childish way of doing and saying, seeking joy in every days' things, yet is actually quite wise when it comes down to life itself.
She has been through a lot, yet never stops ceasing the day, and helping others.
Honestly Hunter has quite some fears, traumas because of her past, but together with her husband she's been getting over those phobias, and in exchange she's helped him get through a lot as well.
Even when she's still terrified as hell she might burden him or he might get enough of her one day and leave her for a better woman, there's not a thing she wouldn't do for him. If Hunter loves, it's with everything she has, and more.

All in all, Hunter is just a cute little potato - who turns into a terrifying badass when a situation turns the other way.
Anomity
shifts
Ice Dragon:
45e277fdfe5b8f77c5f80abfc875b536.jpg

Mermaid
cc111293cf216ee7b0146274b7c14e48.jpg

Harpy
b8168a4afab5d93dbdecaaf9356066a1.jpg
abilities

★ Hunter is a very brave person, who will put one other's needs always in front of herself's. She forgets about her fears when she needs to protect somebody close to her. She cares a lot about the people who also care about her, and would do anything for them. She even learned Polish and German so she could communicate easier with Macon's family, she learned how to drive so she wouldn't always have to rely on Macon (even if she's afraid of cars) and she's overcoming phobia after phobia because the others believe in her, e.g. she's not as afraid of the dark anymore as she was before.
★ Not only is she very good with people, she can talk to animals and will practically always protect them. To her, animals are equal to humans, and she loves spending time with them.
★ Even if Hunter normally is a very kind and soft person, rather staying in the background and letting others lead, she can also be a quite good, severe leader. But let's just let the others do that - she doesn't like talking to many people at once.
★ Music - Hunter is a great singer and knows how to play the piano. She loves singing with her husband, Macon, and also to and with her children. However put her on a stage in front of 6000 people and she'll totally block - forgetting even how to breathe.
★ She is known for her kindness, politeness and childish character - however what nobody wants is to make her angry (according to Macon and her kids she's scary when she's angry). She may not be that good with guns and other weapons as the others, but she can argue like no other, scream and shout you to another country - and it might also not be the best idea to make a 25ft tall ice dragon angry.
★ Having grown up on a farm, she learned how to hunt and to use a gun. When there is no pressure, she'll shoot like a pro - however in times of danger and when everybody is relying on her, she will totally forget everything she knows, and won't even be able to pull the trigger - or she'll miss the target by a couple of hundred feet.
★ If it comes down to lighten up somebody's mood, Hunter is the one you need. Knowing how it feels like to feel lonely and worthless, sad and on the verge of breaking, she'll do anything to make you feel better again. She's a crazy and funny person, always someone to laugh with, and with her creative ideas, you won't stay sad for long.
★ Art - She isn't just a very good writer, but she is also a very talented artist and loves spending time drawing.
★ Dance - Having practiced Ballet for years, she can dance Ballet perfectly. However - which hardly anybody knows - she is also a very talented Club-Dancer, aka Hip Hop, Jazz, etc. (Just ask Macon)
Supernatural Abilities

★ Ice and Snow Manipulation
★ Talking to Animals
★ Breathing Underwater
Family
Mother: Amanda Hart
Father:
Hayes Hart
Brother/s:
Draco Hart †, Serpo Hart

Husband: Macon Mortimer Gale
Son/s: Noah Jim Gale, Misha Castiel Gale
Daughter/s: Heather Rey Gale

Last edited:
AEGIS - Tyler Harris
5030751.png
theme songs

"My brother thinks I'm Magneto. I sometimes think that too. I'm awesome."
Tyler
36cabb19dc3702b05df9714a064d5042.jpg

Face claim: /
Basics
Name: Tyler Harris
Nicknames: Ty, Nick Wilde, Ginger
Birthday: June 9th
Nationality: British
Spoken Languages: English, 'Cockney'
Species: Anom
Singing Voice: Max Giesinger XXXX
outside
Hair color: Reddish-ginger
Eye colors:
Light Blue-Grey
Woman-with-Beautiful-Light-Blue-Eye-600x375.jpg

Height: 6'3' (192 cm)
Build: muscular
Special:

Scars:
thick, faint scar on back of neck
Piercings:
Flesh Tunnel in Left Ear (Usually with Closed Ring)
um-komplikationen-zu-vermeiden-ist-beim-dehnen-von-ohrloechern-geduld-gefragt-.jpg

Tattoo:
inside
Likes: reading, playing with his brother, football, action movies, hugs, chasing chicken, the smell of tea and of candles, autumn, making Raven happy & seeing her smile

Dislikes: running a lot (hurts his knee), people judging, being away from his brother and Raven, discrimination, racists, prejudices, insects

Fears: losing the ones he cares about, narrow spaces

Mental conditions: /
Physical conditions: Right knee was severely damaged when deployed, and will hurt a lot when used too much (aka long-distance running or sprints, or jumping, etc.)

Favorite colors: Dark Red, Yellow
Favorite animals: Chicken
Favorite TV shows: Bad Boys
Favorite Movies: Fast & Furious 2 & 7, White House Down
Favorite bands/singers: Breaking Benjamin, AC/DC, Eminem

Job: Police Officer

Description:
Anomity
shifts
Red Fox:
dbe729cac397a7769bd83bba6b48e75b--fox-painting-spirit-animal.jpg

Half-Shifted Form
87e9802f6f1ca41e41c4d999fa5c897a.jpg
Supernatural Abilities

★ Metal Manipulation
Family
Mother: Hannah Harris
Father:
Adrian Harris
Brother/s:
Billie Harris

Partner: Raven Davis
Son/s: none yet
Daughter/s: none yet

Last edited:
AEGIS - Emily Davis
5030772.png
theme song

If somebody hates you for no reason, give them one.
The Joker
original.jpg

2014-Cute-Long-Straight-Hairstyles-with-Braided-Bangs.jpg

9ffcf0e459f67a2b37aa13f2e9bc1819--letterman-jackets-varsity-jackets.jpg

8192246.jpg

original.jpg

3091528823_1_23_vPo8bXUQ.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

5cde4d6a2a113c8078df76bac1ae2465.jpg

emilie-marie-nereng-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u1

3053359981_1_3_Gsemr1xs.jpg

tumblr_m6101sH0471r7oqmro1_500.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f364d57385f48714f754f4f7748673d3d2d3237323231363632382e313435393438633436383332616361322e676966

Face claim: Emilie Marie Nereng
Basics
Name: Emily Saphira Anderson -> Davis
Nicknames: Ems
Birthday: April 1st
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish
Species: Dog
Singing Voice: Madilyn Bailey XXXX
outside
Hair color: Blonde
Eye colors:
Sea Blue:
blue-eyes.jpg

Height: 5'7'' ft. (=170 cm)
Build: sporty, gracile
Special:

Earrings: Lobe & Rook
Tattoo:

01e9f6778cf217cb04bb24157ded6dc8.jpg

inside

Likes: drawing, reading, sports (especially basketball), animals, singing, playing the piano, sunsets, sunrises, music, spending time with her family, movie-evenings with Ash, eating lots of popcorn, playing videogames, gardening

Dislikes: being alone for a long time, not sleeping well, disrespect, dishonesty, rudeness, people judging her, fish

Fears: being all on her own, snakes, heights (vertigo)

Favorite colors: navy blue, black, purple
Favorite animals: dogs
Favorite TV shows: NCIS LA, Hawaii Five-O, The Simpsons
Favorite Movies: Max, Need For Speed, Transformers
Favorite bands/singers: Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Avril Lavigne, RAIGN

Job: Stay-at-home Mom

Description:
Emily is the kind of girl any boy (or girl) would love to have. She loves sports - and is really good at them -, she loves videogames, she loves being outside in nature, she's beautiful, has a great personality, a sense of humour...
Even though there's sometimes the one or other guy who tries to get her attention, she only has eyes for one. Her Ash. She loves him more than anything, and would give up everything just to be with him - which, she did. She gave up her art studies so she could move to LA with him. She gave up her ambition to become a great artist, to be with the love of her life.
She's someone who loves being with the people she loves, and would do anything for them to make them happy. She's a very caring person, urging to help whenever it is needed. She's generous, always making sure the other's feeling good before she checks up on herself. Being quite the flexible person, she could've planned out an entire day but would drop it all to be with her family.
She's all sunshine and flowers around her loved-ones, yet when angered, she might go siren on you and accidentally throw you out of the window. Whoops.
She's known to have her moody and stubborn-days, but is usually a very optimistic person, spreading smiles everywhere she goes.
Anomity
shifts

Australian Shepherd:
c8ede20491953707e3487c45ae4df7db.jpg

Siren:
9cace73eef3de187678f7ecfbc83503d--fantasy-creatures-mythical-creatures.jpg

Supernatural Abilities

★ Teleportation
★ Changing the color of an object
★ Telekinesis
Family
Mother: Emma Anderson
Father: ?
Brother/s: Michael Anderson, Dylan Anderson, Cole Anderson, Danny Anderson , Paul Anderson
Sister/s:
Jasmine Anderson †, Hope Gene

Partner: Ash Davis
Son/s: Benny Davis
Daughter/s: Jasmine Davis

Last edited:
AEGIS - Cole Anderson
4958838.png
theme song

You can't change the past, but you can change the future.
Anonymous
Zayn-Malik-Says-He-Was-Too-Nervous-To-Meet-Johnny-Depp.png

CBHVtJ9WsAIDHkt.jpg
2rYZ8Oh.gif
tumblr_mp9hzkdozJ1swipcho1_500.gif
giphy.gif
flickr-1.jpg
c10baa9f16233f96cf7831725132f108--zayn-malik-hair-old-photos.jpg
e96c6fa565c7ecd905371c9ddff7d59d.jpg
zayn-malik.jpg
large.png
entertainment-music-2015-03-zayn-malik-facts-07.jpg

Face claim: Zayn Malik
Basics
Name: Cole Anderson
Nicknames: Cole, Moley, Hot Mess
Birthday: June 2nd
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish
Species: Unicorn (Anom)
Singing Voice: ZAYN XXX XXXX
outside
Hair color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye colors:
Dark Chocolate Brown:
tumblr_mdga4m0Xxz1rv5rovo1_500.jpg

Height: 5'9' ft. (=182 cm)
Build: sporty, slender
Special:

Earrings: Lobe
Tattoos:

Left arm

525fc59c2aaae40f8b79d09593630d1e.jpg

Right arm:
full-sleeve-chest-design.jpg

Chest:
Chest-Wings.jpg

inside

Likes: being goofy, singing, playing guitar, helping out on his girlfriend's farm, animals, helping people out in general, kids, drawing, playing videogames, uploading on his Gaming YouTube Channel

Dislikes: violence, bullies, abusers, disrespectful/rude people

Fears: heights (vertigo)

Favorite colors: blue, light purple and black
Favorite animals: cows
Favorite TV shows: Criminal Minds, The X Factor
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, Fast & Furious
Favorite bands/singers: Green Day, All Time Low, Eminem

Dreamjob: Psychiatrist

Anomity
shifts

Dragon-likely something:
f5729bde1179b691a15b4c177439fe4c.jpg

Real Appearance:
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMjZ1ZjRKTWV1THB0MGdwd1kvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

Supernatural Abilities

★ Teleportation
★ Telepathy
★ Telekinesis
★ Heightened Senses, Strength, Stamina and Agility
★ Omnipresence
★ Healing
★ Invisibility
Family
Father: Ghibeh Garguilo
Brother/s:
Michael Anderson, Dylan Anderson, Danny Anderson , Paul Anderson
Sister/s:
Jasmine Anderson †, Emily Anderson-Davis, Hope Gene

Partner: Bailey Grigio

Last edited:
AEGIS - Dylan Anderson
4958856.png
theme song

Always.
Severus Snape
CihvEKtWwAEMnGl.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg
img-thing
7FlPmfc.jpg
37838b01c5b932e7cb3f97cdfe8aca72--hot-selfies-hot-guys.jpg
large.jpg
12534415_1688179044792165_1750176810_n.jpg
tenor.gif
Vouxjy.gif
ShadyFavorableBilby.gif
tenor.gif

Face claim: Dustin McNeer
Basics
Name: Dylan Anderson
Nicknames: Dyllie
Birthday: January 9th
Spoken Languages: English, 'Cybertronian'
Singing Voice:
outside
Eye colors:
Light Blue:
33952134-33952134.jpg

Height: 6'1'' ft. (=185,4 cm)
Build: muscular
Special:

Tattoo:
Left arm

0baf721d45b2042b6676b60fd4c10ae5--avengers-tattoo-marvel-tattoos.jpg

inside

Likes: Videogames, Marvel, DC, Transformers, Superheroes, Comics, Legends, Myths, Computers, Conventions, watching movies, coding, animals

Dislikes: Disrespect, people hating on his hobbies/likes

Fears: driving in cars

Favorite colors: dark red
Favorite animals: hawks
Favorite TV shows: Lego Marvel, Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Rebels, The Amazing Spiderman, Avengers Assemble, Transformers Prime
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, all Marvel Movies, all Transformer Movies
Favorite bands/singers: Eminem

Dreamjob: IT Specialist

Anomity
shifts

Polar Fox Gryphon:
d03578bfe98f6685e4ec8481bd6cd690--griffins-magical-creatures.jpg
Supernatural Abilities

★ Invisibility
★ Creating protective domes/shields
★ Teleportation
★ Slowing smb/smth down for a couple of seconds
Family
Father: Ghibeh Garguilo
Brother/s:
Michael Anderson, Cole Anderson, Danny Anderson , Paul Anderson
Sister/s:

Partner: Lola

Last edited:
AEGIS - Michael Anderson
5005711.png
theme song

You can't change the past, but you can change the future.
Anonymous
V1spIV01.jpg

Sean6.jpg
600full-sean-o'pry.jpg
sean-opry-for-cerruti-1881-fw-15-3.jpg
7c8a02db8ca411486a2417f59227c25b.jpg
C6EXKIkWQAAz92f.jpg
03ed281b4fc505e09d7c546f2064dfbe--sean-opry-eyewear.jpg
23f5b5655a1b1f1b8839794eba932c3c--man-candy-monday-sean-opry.jpg
f432c55d2b56db62fccba75d916463bf.jpg
1106full-sean-o%27pry.jpg
source.gif

Face claim: Sean O'Pry
Basics
Name: Michael 'Mike' Anderson
Nicknames: Mikey, Mickey
Birthday: March 25th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Spoken Languages: English, German
Species: Human
Singing Voice:
outside
Hair color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye colors:
Baby Blue:
giphy.gif

Height: 6'2'' ft. (=187,5 cm)
Build: sporty
Special:

Tattoo:
Chest

realistic-male-eagle-chest-tattoo.jpg

Left arm:
ff3a40f0ca5847c1faebacefeb5fa218--full-sleeve-tattoos-man-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

inside

Likes: dancing, animals, snacking, doing sports, going to the zoo, photography, owls

Dislikes: being ignored

Fears: going back to jail, falling back into how he was before meeting Ava, being replaced

Favorite colors: blue
Favorite animals: owls, tigers, lions
Favorite TV shows: Dance Dance Dance, Dancing with the stars
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter
Favorite bands/singers: Eminem, Hollywood Undead, Wiz Khalifa

Job: Works at AF

Family
Father: unknown
Brother/s: Dylan Anderson, Cole Anderson, Danny Anderson , Paul Anderson
Sister/s:

Partner: Ava
Son/s:
none yet

Last edited:
AEGIS - Emma Anderson-Gene
4958864.png
theme song

X
Anonymous
082214-penelope-cruz-594.jpg

003-4.jpg
penelope-cruz-5.jpg
Beautiful-Penelope-penelope-cruz-37975198-375-500.jpg
penelope-cruz-ge--6279970-.jpg
penelope-cruz-oscars-academy-awards-0303-main.jpg
964949c9839fd28144aaba6d0580a7a9--pen%C3%A9lope-cruz-stunning-women.jpg
penelope-cruz-cannes-05.jpg

Face claim: Penelope Cruz
Basics
Name: Emma Anderson-Gene
Nicknames: Ems
Birthday: November 5th
Spoken Languages: English, Spanish, Portugese
Species: Human
Singing Voice:
outside
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye colors:
Dark Chocolate Brown:
e1fc34a70016634be52c234a44beb1ce--soft-prom-makeup-brown-eyes-neutral-brown-eye-makeup.jpg

Height: 5'5'' ft. (=164 cm)
Build: curvy
Special:

Earrings: Lobe
inside

Likes: being with her family, working as hairdresser, baking, animals, watching the nightsky, listening to music, Yoga, reading,
gardening

Dislikes: rudeness, no manners, disrespect, cooking for many people

Fears: being abused, being left, losing people she loves

Favorite colors: light pink, baby blue, yellow
Favorite animals: lions
Favorite TV shows: Criminal Minds, Master Chef USA, Hawaii Five-O
Favorite Movies: The Mummy, The Scorpion King
Favorite bands/singers: Imagine Dragons

Job: Hairdresser

Family
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown

Partner: Samuel Gene
Son/s: Michael Anderson, Dylan Anderson, Cole Anderson, Danny Anderson , Paul Anderson
Daughter/s:

Last edited:
AEGIS - Kai Davis
4827157.png
theme song

I wish that I could fly, high up in the sky - like a bird so high, oh I might just try.
Hollywood Undead ~ Bullet
7d2fe896fc643e4261f5d3d087fe49e5--lucas-till-hannah-montana.jpg

lucastill12.jpg
latest
lucas-till-hannah-montana.jpg

giphy.gif

WHEN OLDER:

What-Has-Lucas-Till-Been.jpg
lucas-till.jpg
lucas_till_a_l.jpg
5e9d3c8e93d009d2ee0966eb78092bb0--lucas-till-macgyver-lunar-chronicles.jpg
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Face claim: Lucas Till
Basics
Name: Keaton 'Kai' Davis
Nicknames: Key, Havok
Birthday: February 2nd
Sexuality: Homo
Spoken Languages: English, German
Species: Dog
Singing Voice:
outside
Eye colors:
Blueish-Purple & Orange
Human-eye-001.jpg

Height: 5'5' ft. (=164?cm)
Build: sporty, slender
Special:

(when older)
Tattoo:

Right Inner Arm:

Running-Dog-Tattoo-on-Arm-by-Ondrash-Tattoo.jpg

inside

Likes: nature, playing soccer, football, planes, spending time with the family, learning tricks, watching movies, helping people

Dislikes: rain, people who think they're better than everyone else, bullies, getting up early, injuries

Fears: getting stuck in something, losing his family

Physical Condition: small heart veins:
-> trouble breathing
-> isn't able to pump enough blood through body when very active, thus threat of fainting, hurting inner organs or even a heart attack bigger

Favorite colors: blue, black & orange
Favorite animals: dogs
Favorite TV shows: The X-Factor, NCIS LA
Favorite Movies: Top Gun, Fighter Pilot, Justice League
Favorite bands/singers: Sean Paul, Saint Asonia, Mumford & Sons

Dreamjob: Pilot

Anomity
shifts

Border Collie:
nachwuchshuendin-emely-border-collie.jpg

Hellhound:
latest

Supernatural Abilities

★ Ambient Energy Conversion: absorbing ambient cosmic energy into the cells of the body and processing it into plasma. This results in control over an extremely powerful sort of destructive force.
★ Energy Absorption
★ Plasma Emanation
★ Immune against Heat & Radiation
Family
Mother: Rachel Davis
Father: Jim Davis
Brother/s: Ash Davis, Jack Davis & William Davis
Sistee/s: Raven Davis, Rose Davis, Angel Davis & Macie Davis

Partner: Austin Chase

Last edited:
AEGIS - Jack Davis
4827137.png
right now
a688c3d2466fd33035df8782b99ce78e.jpg

adult
theme song
embed video
latest

2Shirtless-Dean-Geyer-Skateboarding.jpg
Happy-29th-Birthday-Dean-Geyer-150320-04.jpg

original.jpg
Dean-Geyer-Bello-Magazine-004.jpeg
MV5BMTFjOGZhNGMtY2UyNC00OWVmLWEyOWEtOTQ5MTgyOWFkNjEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m76mu3tez61qim2ju.gif
vjrao2oJPbfzukQK7mCE59GlcVYAhW9lAuCyuyk8f8P3OL7C2XFhg1YL_jdxnX-6XrMw_oWzvIUEcQ=w500-h265-no
tumblr_m7jdr05ZVd1qim2ju.gif

Face claim: Dean Geyer
Basics
Name: Jack Davis
Nicknames: Jackie, Little Wildfire
Birthday: April 10th
Species: Class 7 Demon (Anom)
outside
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye colors:
Normal; Crystal Blue
76738a6404cf9d0ad781b437dfa26bd1--beautiful-eyes-art-photography.jpg

Demon eyes:
demon_eyes__not_mine__by_spider_teen-day3p47.png
Height: 6'4'' ft. (194 cm)
Build: muscular, 'V'
Special:

Wings:
1b40878271952864.png

Tattoos:
Right Arm:
tattoos-wings-on-men.jpg

Left Shoulder:
e4c184a0b6e7834fc9f752a4a8c69918.jpg

Left Arm:
realistic-fire-flames-men-sleeve-tattoo-ideas.jpg

Chest:
c99e9688696e870aafd70db0e1bc8fec.jpg

Left Leg:
Amazing-Skull-3D-Tattoo-Design-on-Leg.jpg
inside

Likes: cars, skateboarding, playing piano, singing, writing music, boxing, sports, making music with his family

Dislikes: mud, sand, rain, snow, elevators,

Fears: being alone/left, narrow spaces

Favorite Color(s): navy blue, dark red, black
Favorite Animal(s):
wolves, birds, foxes and giraffes
Favorite Number(s): 8
Favorite TV Show(s): The Walking Dead, The Blacklist, NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds
Favorite Movie(s): Need for Speed, Fast & Furious Series, Beverly Hills Cops
Favorite Band(s)/Singer(s): A.Z.it, Written By Wolves, Motionless in White, 12 Stones, Three Days Grace, AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses

Job: Police officer
Anomity
shifts
Winged Wolf
wolf_adopt_auction_by_animaldeathnote-d8mg9c4.png

Demon:
surtur-marvel.jpg
abilities

• Fire control
• Immunity against Heat
• Turning into a shadow (close to invisibility)
• Teleportation
family
Brother/s: Ash Davis, Kai Davis & William Davis
Sister/s: Raven Davis, Rose Davis, Angel Davis & Macie Davis

Partner:
Son/s:
Daughter/s:

Last edited:
AEGIS - Angel Davis
5042011.png
right now
2e1c5ce5e4e536dda90eeae93abda253--blue-eye-kids-big-blue-eyes.jpg

adult
theme song
embed video
507defb11686b5e6d472a637b8feced2--blonde-models-female-marina-laswick.jpg

d2ee619d4ebb8b5b6749e2c510c1fce9.jpg

750full-marina-laswick.jpg
SmIWvvk.jpg
wOPp0JRu_400x400.jpg

7f775d85c7eb33e7a93ea6504ee5c7ad.jpg
tumblr_no0tmjl0HT1tlmbsuo1_250.gif

14b5784ad32aa08f394555522936.gif
tumblr_nnfm6bdfad1tlmbsuo4_250.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4948574a765f645f4952666b44413d3d2d3136332e313463366362643839316562383034643937383437323839363531392e676966

Face claim: Marina Leswick
Basics
Name: Angel Davis
Nicknames: Angie
Birthday:
Species: Vampire (Anom)
outside
Eye colors:
Sparkling Blue
amazing-beautiful-beauty-blue-eyes-Favim.com-2423634.jpg

Vampire eyes:
126f74ee37888edda732a5290c6372e5--vampire-eyes-demon-eyes.jpg
Height: 5'5'' ft. (164 cm)
Build: slender, curvy
Special:

Wings:
T0qPeEg.png

Retractable Fangs:
lipslikemorphine.jpg

Piercings:
Right Ear:
597c70deabff76423792ad8d3c3b05c7.jpg

Left Ear:
large.jpg

Belly Button Piercing:
Belly-Button-Rings-00005.jpg

Lip:
420fd37c208bc909b014efd3f97fced7--lipstick-colors-lip-rings.jpg

Tattoos:
Right Shoulder:
71ec926a755aae77fcefa703ea04a14b--teeth-tattoo-vampire-tattoo.jpg

Back:
Black-ink_detailed_skull_with_bat_couple_on_full_moon_background_tattoo_design.jpg

Left Hand:
henna-tattoos-4.jpg

Belly:
henna.jpg

Moth Sternum:
5236d326f96afe9abfb78937959920e2.jpg
inside

Likes: playing piano, playing guitar, playing the drums, singing, writing music, dancing, helping people

Dislikes: liars, homophobes, nazis, people stereotyping others, people criticizing people for being themselves

Fears: being hurt, needles, syringes, spiders

Favorite Color(s): black, dark red
Favorite Animal(s):
wolves, rats, bats, foxes & birds
Favorite TV Show(s): Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Supernatural
Favorite Movie(s): Hotel Transylvania
Favorite Band(s)/Singer(s): Three Days Grace, AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses, Nickelback, Papa Roach, Metallica

Job: Singer in own band 'Bad Blood'
Anomity
shifts
Fennec Fox:
64a324adef10279406eaa17362cfd79a--fox-fennec-fabulous-fox.jpg

Vampire:
ca508b31a6f3eb77aa68d4a88ef836f2--vampire-tumblr-vampire-art.jpg
abilities

• Teleportation
• Immunity against Heat
• Increased Speed
• Night Vision
• Blood Magic
family
Brother/s: Ash Davis, Kai Davis, Jacl Davis & William Davis
Sister/s: Raven Davis, Rose Davis & Macie Davis

Partner:
Son/s:
Daughter/s:

Last edited:
5042057.png
when born
il_570xN.677409173_jgjt.jpg

adult
theme song
embed video
samantha-ravndahl-gray-hair.png

7-3.png
Renew-Perfect-Colour-Classic-Pearl.jpg

B6TwDPXCAAAJPrT.jpg:large
thumb.jpg
af9cd99b6e9637ee8a0a7b1021dccef5--beautiful-person-a-beautiful.jpg

91f952a9abfc7eafd447d59eaf699433--hair-addiction-silver-hair.jpg

11084786_627947337305749_883068941_n.jpg
f093ce0ff5a1849d7dedffb2a5777303--instagram-girls-pretty-face.jpg
73c4f25509f705f909e86f855895cf6d.jpg

Face claim: Samantha Ravndahl
Basics
Name: Macie Davis
Nicknames: Mac
Birthday: August 3rd
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Angel (Anom)
outside
Hair color: Silver Grey
Eye colors:
Turquoise-Green
large.jpg

Angel eyes:
7327ebe27ff9008de28c76fe9a2602f3--white-eyes-the-she.jpg
Height: 5'8'' ft. (176,7 cm)
Build: slender
Special:

Wings:
images

Tattoos:
Right Shoulder:
flower-designs-for-tattoos-in-color.jpg
inside

Likes: playing piano, being outside, nature, animals, flowers, gardening, photography, art, being with her family

Dislikes: people hurting the environment, bullies, abusers, liars, arrogance, thunderstorms

Fears: being alone, the dark, bees

Favorite Color(s): kiwi green, baby pink
Favorite Animal(s):
mice, sheep & deer
Favorite TV Show(s): /
Favorite Movie(s): Moana
Favorite Band(s)/Singer(s): Three One Republic, Fleurie, RAIGN, BTS

Dreamjob: Biologist
Anomity
shifts
Long-Tailed Field Mouse:
675eb61c3966a67b5d439e3a0f1ed060.jpg

Angel:
e193dd64ff3327c99f13c7dcc1dfb646--angel-art-fantasy-art.jpg
abilities

• Teleportation
• Nature / Earth Manipulation
• Talking to animals
• Reviving plants/flowers/trees
family
Brother/s: Ash Davis, Kai Davis, JackbDavis & William Davis
Sister/s: Raven Davis, Rose Davis & Angel Davis

Partner:
Son/s:
Daughter/s:

5065138.png
Now
baby%20girls.jpg

adult
theme song
embed video
13150890_617201521775709_353983261_n.jpg

superthumb.jpg
3c0f74fb458fbba1b709ba1ab8946064--makeup-ideas-make-up.jpg

e947bceb3fa374dddd1e20b6d4e35efd--strawberries-and-cream-coventry.jpg
1461526241124-0622588bb601d66f01fa2a1bae10b051.jpg
0d73d004e42d64597a111136308ef65d--coventry-kat.jpg

tumblr_oa4whu1cLH1r5abjyo1_1280.jpg

6f502b9251d83f2054f24e61bce32084--hailie-barber-makeup.jpg

f77e2ce7db5200022b2cd7956d2291a4--barber-pink-hair.jpg
777f4e59fe6c00e1a71f5a0758a7dba3.jpg
13329134_530526227147379_1114666876_n.jpg

Face claim: Hailee Barber
Basics
Name: Heather Rey Gale
Nicknames: Feather, Pony
Birthday: May 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual
outside
Hair color: Light Pink
Eye colors:
Green
Fantasy-Eyes.jpg

When using powers:
0e00681d50dcfbb88310f20501d204ae--theater-makeup-adult-halloween.jpg
Height: 5'6'' ft. (~165 cm)
Build: slender, sporty
Special:

Nose piercings:
ian-bell-h2ocean.jpg
inside

Likes: music, animals, being in nature, swimming, drawing, singing, poetry, literature, dancing, reading, helping others, her tumblr-blog, being with her family, walking her dog, horse-riding, inspirational quotes, having strong opinions (and not changing them because it's an unpopular one)

Dislikes: bullies, abusers, liars, jokes about mental illnesses/fears/other people, people walking slowly, chewing sounds, walking many stairs, people telling her what's best, know-it-alls, alcohol, cigarettes

Fears: being alone, being abused, strangers, people touching her (coming too close), crowded places, confined spaces, getting close with someone (=having best friends), trusting others

Favorite Color(s): baby pink, ice blue
Favorite Animal(s):
horses, dogs & fish
Favorite TV Show(s): /
Favorite Movie(s): Brave, Mulan, Tangled, Transformers
Favorite Band(s)/Singer(s): Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Hollywood Undead, Shinedown, Five Finger Death Punch & Bring Me The Horizon

Mental conditions: Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD

Dreamjob: Professional Equestrian (Jumping)
Anomity
shifts
Unicorn:
1394103-bigthumbnail.jpg

Mermaid:
1594fd063aa8f1761bebba76afd7752a.jpg
abilities

• Talking to / understanding animals
• Water Manipulation
• Feeling somebody else's emotions by touch
family
Mother: Hunter Gale
Father: Macon Gale
Brother/s: Noah Gale & Misha Gale
Sister/s: Ellie Gale

Partner:
Son/s:
Daughter/s:
Fish
Name: Fish
Breed: Pomeranian
1-layingforward.jpg

Her Horses
Name: Frosty
Breed: KWPN
hannoveraner-stute-31c557a2-0d3d-4aeb-aaf5-42d09aaaa3bd.jpg

Name: Silver
Breed: Westphalian
Tersker_vollblut_russisches%20Vollblut_russisch_russe_schimmel_wei%C3%9F_apfelschimmel_aufmerksam_m%C3%A4hne_frei_sonne_busch_landschaft_weide_koppel_wiese_10618909_xxl-kl.jpg

Name: Angel
Breed: Westphalian
gentleman-01-15-11-245_kl-crop-u1694.jpg

Name: Storm
Breed: Hannoveranian-Mix
Danciano_Euro-Stallions.jpg

Name: Phoenix
Breed: German Warmblood Mix
dsc02158-kopie.jpg

Name: Demon
Breed: Arabian-Hannoveranian Mix
SPECIAL-20D-208.png