• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ➤ thistles' search thread! | lgbt+

thistles

cheerful
a note from the thread creator... this thread is a work in progress! more will be added soon!

hello hello!

my name on this site is
thistles. i'm new to the site but i'm certainly not new to writing! i'm 20+ years old and i've been writing for around half of that, and i'm still learning! i'm always itching to write and always have some kind of writing itch on the brain! here's what i'm looking for:

ooc chatting! this is one of my favorite parts about writing with people. i love to share aus, head canons, plots, etc, so... if you like that sort of thing, please feel free to send me a message! i'm friendly!
please be at least 18+. i'm not looking to role-play anything nsfw, and would greatly prefer not to, but i do ask that you are at least 18+ for both of our comfort reasons.
lgbt+ friendly! a lot of my pairings are lgbt+. i'm a lgbt individual myself and that is generally what i prefer!

patience! i'm a full-time student and sometimes i can get very busy. i'll always try to let you know if i'll be unable to respond for a period of time, but please do be patient with me. i'll always extend patience to you as well!
a general amount of literacy is appreciated!
i'm looking to roleplay through pm or on discord; please message me if you would like that information!

i think that's about it as far as the general housekeeping of things goes! i'll let you know what sort of concepts i had in mind!

it (2017 + 2019)
i don't know where to begin; i love the losers's club. i saw it: chapter two recently (and plan to see it again) and i'm shook, folks... i honestly would be happy writing any member of the group and any pairing but i'm mostly interested in aus and the ending of the film with a happy ending. i'm all about the fix-it stories! i was primarily looking to write reddie (richie + eddie) in a college au or in another au post-film all together, but i also love the idea of writing the losers in multiple shenanigans as well!

the goldfinch
i read the book once upon a time ago and fell in love with boreo (boris + theo). i just love their dynamic and there are so many wonderful things about them that i could go on and on about for hours. i have so many ideas for these two in both an au and canon setting!

dead poet's society
it's an old movie but it still has a place in my heart. i adore anderperry (neil anderson + todd perry) and would also love to give them the happy ending they deserve! college au? post-academy au? so many possibilities!
questions? comments? feel free to send me a pm or comment below if you are looking to write together! thank you and have a lovely day regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back