• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ➤ snowcat's rp search [original plots]

snowcat

custom title
write with me please
about me
I am a 20+ year old writing and rp enthusiast. I use she/her pronouns. I'm usually either in CET or GMT timezones, and I've been writing for around 8 years now. I always write third person/past tense, I am fairly active (I may be able to get multiple replies a day), and can write anywhere from 100 - 1500 words per post. My post length mirrors my partner's and adjust to the needs of the scene. I'm pretty talkative ooc, and I enjoy forming friendships with those I write long-term with, but I do struggle with anxiety and sometimes may need to take a day offline. Additionally, I'm usually able to tell my partners in advance if I'm going to be unavailable for any significant period of time. I am open to ooc chat and plotting via discord.

about my ideal writing partner
I need a partner who is first and foremost enthusiastic and communicative, as I find it extremely difficult to keep up motivation with people who seem to me to show little interest in our writing. I require that you have a good grasp of English and provide a resonable reply, both in terms of length (a couple of paragraphs is fine) and quality. The activity level of my partner is not too important, provided that you tell me if you've lost interest. I'm really okay with any level of activity, from replying multiple times a day to just a few times a month. I enjoy ooc chat and I love to just discuss dumb things about our plot/characters, but it's not a necessity. I am ghost-friendly in the beginning, but once we're been writing for months I'd prefer if you tell me that you want to drop the RP. I hold myself to the same standard.

aspects of stories I would like to include
  • I am lgbt+ myself, so of course I enjoy writing plots that incorporate lgbt+ characters. This is not mandatory, but I do ask that whoever I write with is acceping of lgbt+ people. As such, I am open to f/f m/f and m/m pairings.
  • I find it hard to keep track of a wide cast of characters, so I prefer to have a maximum of three characters each, and the rest of the characters (like background characters) are shared between my writing partner and I.
  • I enjoy adding some aspect of romance into writing, even if the relationship isn't the focus of the plot. Slow burn stuff is my favourite.
  • I like to plot things out properly beforehand, and to have a coherent plot and direction.
  • I love writing things that are generally dark and working with stories that have difficult subject matter.

a few of the plots I'm interested inthese are pretty vague on purpose, i find that working out the details with my partner usually yields better results
  • some kind of werewolf-themed storyline, wherein werewolves live within the modern world alongside regular people. Perhaps this could center around the integration of werewolves into modern society after their existence is revealed?
  • in a fantasy world whose magic mysteriously ebbed away centuries ago, our characters' paths cross and through an unlikely series of events end up entwined with whatever took the magic all those years ago.
  • a story involving a runaway experiment, or perhaps multiple runaway experiments, and those who put themselves in danger to help them.
  • something set in victorian england, maybe incorporating supernatural elements.

i'll come back and edit as i remember things. it's inevitable i've forgotten something lol. anyway, if you're interested in writing with me please do send me a message and detail what exactly you're interested in. you don't have to get too specific, but if you have any ideas then please do tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back