• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โฎ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘ ๐’๐’๐’š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’‚ โฏ

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=dot] font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; display: inline; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 3px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=tab] font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; display: inline; border-bottom: 2px solid #ebe1d8; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; font-size: 15px; transition: 0.7s all ease-in-out; text-align: center; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #c2864f; letter-spacing: 1px; transition: 0.7s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=selectedTab] border-bottom: 2px solid #c2864f; letter-spacing: 1px; transition: 0.7s all ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.7s all ease-in-out; width: 500px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 28px; text-align: justify; color: #000; background: #fff; height: 500px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Avenir; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] addClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab5 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
camp olympia
a prophecy. six demigods. an alarmingly dangerous quest.
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
the prophecy

darkness will lead a group of six,
on a quest through the woods with endless tricks.
by the week's end, olympus will fall,
unless a sacred item is returned to death's hall.

power and harmony hold the key,
to ultimately setting a hero free.
a terrible fate will come to he who has healed,
unless you see through the clouds for all to be revealed.

fear will finally cut, but not with a sword,
and everything around has yet to be explored.
when the sky rains fire, the messenger will fail,
and the world will be consumed by a monster's wail.
[div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
the camp
camp olympia was built years ago, to provide a home to demigods, and to offer up training so that they may learn to control their powers and protect themselves from the mythological evils out there in the world that are very much real.

demigods arrive at all ages, and the camp even has helpers to find demigods and to help guide them to camp, for the moment a demigod turns twelve, it's as if their location is broadcast to all the greek monsters out there. but in camp olympia, demigods are safe.

well, until the time comes that they'll have to go on a quest.

quests are common in camp olympia. a demigod's duty is to help the gods and goddesses, and to ensure that the people of the world remain safe, and normally a prophecy is issued before each quest.

but never has a quest had more than three members.

now, for one to have six? even the gods find it alarming, especially considering the lines of the prophecy. time is of the essence, because prophecies have never been wrong. and if this is to all become true, then six demigods have merely seven days to retrieve an item that was taken from a god, and unless this is done, they will all witness the fall of olympus.

and with it, the rise of many evils.
[div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
rule one
all rpnation rules and regulations apply! along with this, please keep in mind that this roleplay will deal with a lot of mature themes such as death, violence, gore (in terms of hacking away at monsters) & cursing so if these topics don't sit well with you, then i advise you not to join.

rule two
roles are not first come, first serve. you apply for the roles you want (after the character sheet thread is up), and after the deadline passes, the characters best suited to the roles among those that have applied are picked. ooc, once characters have been accepted, will be moved to discord, so please keep this in mind before going in!

rule three
this rp draws a few themes from the great uncle rick and his amazing books, but i tried to keep things original with the roles and the powers. i understand that some powers may be hard to understand so don't worry, i'll give a brief explanation on them when the cs thread is up. as for the roles, i've tried to keep it vague, so nobody is limited when it comes to creating your characters. all i ask is that you do not change what is clearly mentioned in the roles.

rule four
basic rules โ€” no godmodding, no perfect characters. i also made the roles purposefully vague so, aside from what is written in the role description, you can interpret them how you wish. just remember that they all attend the same, very prestigious private school.

rule five
in terms of writing, this will be semi casual, but detailed. i require at least three paragraphs of content per character, but posting speed will be relaxed, since everyone has lives outside of rpn.

rule six
we will be using realistic face claims for the characters, and we will all be playing characters in late teens - early twenties. i will not accept digital art/anime for character face claims.

rule seven
if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! more about the plot will be elaborated on once characters are accepted, but essentially, the story will focus on character relationships, character development, and carrying out the task assigned to them (with, of course, many twists and turns and large amounts of drama). please express your interest below! i will be making the sign up thread once i have enough willing participants.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents05"]
child of erebos.
the demigod child of erebos, the god of darkness and mist, is also considered the leader of the group, based on the first line of the prophecy. the truth, however, is that he's never been on a quest, despite being at the camp the longest. this isn't for lack of trying. he mainly had a hard time learning how to control his powers, since they were highly dependent on his emotions for the longest time. he's gotten a little better with his control recently, but he still has his moments. the child of erebos has received, from his godly parent, powers of shadow travel and fog generation. role status : open.

child of harmonia.
the demigod child of harmonia, the goddess of harmony and concord, is considered to be the group's mediator. she has always believed that peaceful discussions were the best way to solve a problem, and on a quest, harmony among everyone is important, if they're to make it back alive and successful. as of late, however, she feels like she might go against all she believes in since she's not the most talented fighter in the camp, and she's sick of everyone treating her like she's useless. the child of harmonia has received, from her godly parent, powers of accord manipulation and peace inducement. role status : open.

child of asclepius.
the demigod child of asclepius, the god of healing and medicine, is kind of like the medic of the group. with a natural inclination toward healing, he puts himself at risk to ensure that everyone else is safe and tended to. he's happy to lend a hand wherever he can, though since he's the newest to the camp, having joined only a month ago, he's still trying to get acquainted with everyone. and, admittedly, not everyone is a fan of him because he's known to be a little cocky, and he has a checkered past. the child of asclepius has received, from his godly parent, powers of healing and energy transference. role status : open.

child of iris.
the demigod child of iris, the goddess of the rainbow and messenger of the gods, is known as the group's navigator. she's good with reading maps, as using some choice methods to find out which are the safest routes to use. this is mainly because she's made it by on her own for very long. she's opinionated and fiercely loyal, but something she hasn't told anyone is that she's struggling to tell the difference between visions and reality, and she's afraid that it's slowly going to drive her crazy. the child of iris has received, from her godly parent, powers of subliminal messaging and scrying. role status : taken.

child of phobos.
the demigod child of phobos, the god of fear and panic, is considered to be the mechanic of the group. he is in charge of taking care of their means of transport, and he's in charge of making sure the weapons are in order and that everything is in top shape. as the son of the personification of fear, he's always been afraid to admit that he's scared of his own father, so instead of fitting into the type of person everyone expected him to be, he instead busied himself in the forges, learning to fix and build and be of more use, instead of just scaring people. the child of phobos has received, from his godly parent, the powers of fear inducement and panic cry. role status : open.

child of bia.
the demigod child of bia, the goddess of power and compulsion, is known as the group's warrior. she knows her strength and is easily one of the best sword-fighters the camp has ever seen. she has a very commanding personality, but unfortunately her pride often gets the best of her, and she usually finds it hard to work in a group where she herself isn't the leader giving orders. as of late, she has a few insecurities as well, mainly that she will never be able to live up to the powerful standards her godly mother has set for her. the child of bia has received, from her godly parent, the powers of remote possession and forcefield generation. role status : open.
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]home
[div class="dot"]โ—[/div] [div class="tab tab2"]prophecy[/div] [div class="dot"]โ—[/div] [div class="tab tab3"]synopsis[/div] [div class="dot"]โ—[/div] [div class="tab tab4"]guidelines[/div] [div class="dot"]โ—[/div] [div class="tab tab5"]roles[/div] [/div] [/div][/div]

Last edited:
you already know i'm here for this babieeee
interested in three roles bcus they're all so amazing!!!

definitely interested! demigods are always amazing, and i love that you've chosen more unique gods/goddesses. particularly eyeing child of bia, but i love all of them so idk anymore

i'm super super interested in this !! i've never been so conflicted on which role i wanna apply for (but currently i'm eyeing either erebos or harmonia !)

how is every rp you make god-tier
(hee hee pun intended)
definitely interested!! i have my eyes on child of erebos, asclepius, or bia

bump, bump, bump to the top.

New to all of this!! Still learning a little (so sorry in advance if i do a boo boo) but trying!! And interested?!!

givin' this a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back