โฎ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘ ๐’๐’๐’š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’‚ โ€” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’† โฏ

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
deadline for sheets: 24th november
until then, enjoy singing songs around the campfire!

me ?? still being indecisive ?? more likely than u think.

ive literally been itching for a demigod rp for so long you don't even know
thank u for this christy
(almost mis-typed christy as "christ" and honestly? accurate.)

ive literally been itching for a demigod rp for so long you don't even know
thank u for this christy
(almost mis-typed christy as "christ" and honestly? accurate.)
honestly i've been itching to do one too so i just had to

also stop it you smooth one you

not sure if I missed this but do the demigods all know that they are demigods?
they do! and they would have been at camp for a while now.

Oh sorry I should have been more specific. I was referring to their past before they arrive at camp olympia
that's up to you! their mortal parent could tell them, their godly parent could 'claim' them, as such, at a certain age. it's open so you can do whatever you want with it, but either a camp representative or their parent would have told them about camp olympia at some point in time.

hello loves! hope everyone's sheets are coming along well. i just got my code done that took forever and my character should be done soon too!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Oh yeah, the name's intentional, do not fear ๐Ÿ™‚
(Thank you for mentioning it though, took a long time to dust off and figure out the other little bits haha)

announcement
hey everyone! so, considering the fact that we've reached the 24th and a lot of sheets are still incomplete, i think i'm going to be shutting this down for the time being. i apologise to those who put in the effort and finished their characters, but it's hard to continue at the moment. thank you all for the interest though! i hope it can be rebooted at a later time, perhaps at a time when more people are available/not busy.

constellation constellation ; Xed Xed ; leviathan. leviathan. ; logastellus logastellus ; mattchampions mattchampions ; ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ; ShadyAce ShadyAce ; nymphadora. nymphadora. ; vxnilla vxnilla ; ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra ; 134340 134340 ; Bravado Bravado ; Terrier B Terrier B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back