Withered
Into nothing
But

A

Memory

Of

Lament

Cascade

In this world of people, there are some of which who let their entire beings surge. Some of which whose attributes and morality flow in harmony. These are the ones who are not afraid of exhibiting themselves. These are the ones who aren't afraid to cascade into a place other than their own. They cascade with absolute certainty until their entire being is unveiled, so that they can reveal their entire individuality, their untamed and untainted selves to the aliens of this world. One only needs to let their insecurities and self-depreciation go. One only needs to refrain from hiding behind a mask of simple normality, and reveal something more. To reach for the stars and to grasp onto one with no obligations other than to just keep on holding. To strengthen one's determination and to kindle their flame until there's nothing anyone can see but it's magnificence. One only needs to cascade.

A Weeper’s Song

The melancholy of a bird’s song holds a story, It’s meaningful existence untold

Over the summer breeze it caresses the leaves, it’s reality unnoticed yet bold

It’s voice holds the cries, of those of us unheard

Our shards, our pieces, the regrets of unspoken words

For this birds knows, that if he sings

The remembrance lives on, our beings he brings

For on his travels, his months of flight

He had heard our calls into the dark of night

He had remembered what he’d encountered, for he was an intelligent bird

For when he returned, he’d brought a reminder of what he had heard

He tells the world’s stories the only way he knows solely,

That’s why through the summer breeze you hear his weeping song

Of melancholy

Carry On

And on that day, he, who was one without malice nor the spirit of one who is an arbitrator, flickered gently into the night like a fire who’s origin could not be vanquished.

Nostalgia

The feeling of nostalgia when the breeze ruffles my hair. I never know what I’m feeling nostalgia for, but that brief feeling of longing, like there’s a place out there that I belong. I’m just not there yet.

Darkness

I like the dark sometimes, and I hate it at other times. Sometimes I feel like it’s there to drown out the bright colors, to put me at peace, and sometimes it feels like it’s full of things lurking, just waiting to steal me away.

A dreamer’s Wish

So really, if I weren’t a dreamer, maybe I’d be able to be content with what is, and not with what could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back