• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝ EXPENSIVE MISTAKES. ❞

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.

@thetonystark: life is a party, and i'm the pinata.
WHO AM I?
‣  my name is olivia, but liv/livvi/etc works as well!
‣  currently in highschool + studying at tafe.
‣  australian but i was born + raised in venice.
‣  a loudmouth aries/infp.
‣  detailed writer, especially when i'm inspired.
‣  lowercase for the a e s t h e t i c.
‣  i can chat in discord for ooc!! i actually prefer it.
‣  i love playlists, moodboards, headcannons, etc!

WHO'S MY PARTNER?
‣  detailed replies (more than one paragraph please!).
‣  currently wanting either mxm or mxf.
‣  romance isn't a must but is preferred!
‣  realistic fcs and small cses (no kpop/drawn/anime!).
‣  to help me plot out ideas.
‣  let me know if you don't want to continue/switch it up.
‣  don't expect me to constantly play male for your self-insert.
‣  talk!! to!! me!!

WHAT ABOUT FANDOMS?
marvel
x‣  i can write tony, peter p/peter b parker, loki, natasha, etc.
x‣  would love to write stevetony! but i'm up for anything.
x‣  note: if we do canon x oc, i would prefer to double to be fair.
lucifer
x‣  i can try write lucifer or chloe, i've just started season four.
x‣  we could even do oc x oc for this! i just adore the concept of the show.
greek mythology
x‣  i know it isn't a fandom but i'm just a sucker for mythology.
any others?
x‣  just ask! i'm not a fan of anime so it's unlikely i'll do anything in the anime fandoms.

HOW ABOUT PLOTS?
hypnotic:
x‣  muse a is a big time rockstar, adorned with a leather jacket and squealing fans, muse a has it all except for a long-lasting relationship. muse b on the other hand is a journalist out on the field for the first time at a big music festival. tired and wanting to go home, muse b drags through the final interview with muse a and the band. but, with enough determination, muse a convinces them to stay for just a bit longer and invites them backstage.
jumpsuit:
x‣  muse a is a superhero and muse a is a reporter. muse a tried for do the “i must save my city ALONE” brooding, but that only lasted like 2 days before they caved and told muse a their secret identity. (bonus if muse a and muse a have been best friends since they were children, and either muse a or muse a has been in love with the other one for years. because i’m trash for pining (and mutual pining) and friends to lovers).
never gonna happen:
x‣  a young couple passes away after a car crash and they leave their best friends, muse a and muse b as the guardians of their child. the thing is muse a and muse a have never gotten along, they didn’t even know they were named guardians until then. they’re just too different from one another and now they find themselves in this big house with bills to pay and a child to raise. will they be able to follow their best friends’ wishes and raise the baby as their own?? or will they crack under pressure and end up giving the baby to the grandparents?
saint jimmy:
x‣  for weeks, all muse a could think, talk and stress about is the inching prom that's soon. all their friends found their perfect dates with ease and have their outfits planned. for a moment, muse a even questions the point of attending the dance by themselves. however, when they find a questionable site with the instructions of a summoning ritual, muse a can't help but tease the idea that it might work. imagine the surprise of muse a when a demon, muse b, is dressed up in a tux, ready for a night of fun.

PERHAPS SOME PAIRINGS?
x‣  arranged marriages.
x‣  celebrity x celebrity.
x‣  devil x angel.
x‣  celebrity x celebrity.
x‣  mob member x innocent.
x‣  hit-man x hit-man.
x‣  assassin x target.
x‣  royalty x commoner.
x‣  forbidden romance.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a devil x angel with you! It could be mixed with forbidden romance as well. Let me know if you're still open for something like that.

I’m interested if you’d like to talk plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back