• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝ be my mistake. ❞ ― ☾

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
[class=tabs]color: #6a6690; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 5px; width: 40%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 25%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #aaa7c1; font-style: bold; font-style: italic;[/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} HOME) (show tabsContentHOME) if (eq ${currentTab} PLOTS) (show tabsContentPLOTS) [/script]
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]HOME
[div class=tab]PLOTS

[div class="tabsContent tabsContentHOME"]
moodboard:
x
x

theme song:
be my mistake
the 1975

Be MY mistake and turn out the light. SHE bought me those jeans, the ones you like. I don't wanna hug, I just wanna SLEEP. The SMELL of your hair reminds me of her feet. So don't wait outside my hotel room, just wait till I give you a SIGN; 'Cause I get LONESOME sometimes. SAVE all the jokes you're gonna make, while I see how much drink I can take; Then be MY mistake. I shouldn't have called, 'cause we shouldn't SPEAK. You do make me HARD but she makes me weak. And be my MISTAKE.

hello! my name is olivia (liv) for short and it's holidays for me so i'm very bored atm, and also ignoring my responsibilities, so i thought it would be a great idea to start a one x one thread! i'm just looking for a casual partner (hopefully long term) for me to share some Edgy memes and find new friends. i promise i don't bite, but because i live in the worst timezone (aest time) and have a job, don't expect me to post every single day. i'll keep this intro brief and list my requirements down below, please feel free to pm me!

♡ i expect at least two paragraphs of writing! i try to match but sometimes i can go overboard.
♡ realistic face claims please! i'm not a fan of anime/use of anthropomorphic animals.
♡ i can get into gory/illegal stuff i don't mind, but please don't ask about incest/rape/etc.
♡ romance isn't a must, but i do enjoy it most of the time.
♡ i only do mxf (at the moment) with playing female lead, but i could be persuaded to double.
♡ i prefer rping on threads or pms, but you can ask for my discord for ooc chat!
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPLOTS" style="display: none;"]
slow dancing in the dark - joji.
we broke up because i had to move away because of school and we knew we couldn’t do long distance but oh my god i’m home for christmas and you’re still beautiful and we’re wine drunk slow dancing to the sound of elf on the television and you smell like hot chocolate and i miss you so much please don’t let this end again.

idontwannabeyouanymore - billie eilish.
muse a and muse b hate each other’s guTs omg they’re always arguing and saying the most saVAGE shit 2 each other but ???? they actually really care about each other but would rather get shot than admit it out loud and like one day they’re fightin in the parking lot after school or somethin and muse b goes too far w/ what he says and muse a just bursts into tears, and muse b is like ‘shit omg i’m soRRY i didn’t mean 2 make u crY u weak ass mf’ and muse b takes them on a date 2 like dairy queen or something to make up for it and aw turns out they’re real sweet on each other in private.

modern day cain - i don't know how but they found me.
where muse a is throwing like the biggest party they’ve ever had and it’s their first party and it’s going fucking amazing and they’re a little drunk and a lot of fun and they don’t recognize half the people but that’s okay because everyone is a friend now and muse a runs smack into muse b, who has the best vampire costume they’ve seen all night and wow they’re also really cute and funny and muse a takes muse b up to their bedroom and things start getting really heated and muse a is down to undergarments but then muse b smiles at muse a and muse a is like “holy shit your fangs look so real” and muse b is like “that’s because they ARE” *cue dramatic music*.

narcissist - no rome ft. the 1975.
muse a is like a 24-year-old works at his dad’s repair shop while he’s going to school and his dad just came back from a call and he’s like ‘deal with the customer’ and muse a hears muse b, this spoiled little 19/20 who never wears the same designer clothes twice, calling out for someone, and so he calls her over to the office and she’s all complaining about her car and how she has to be at this dump but then she stops when she sees him bc she’s thinking ‘oh shit he’s cute’ and when he tries to shake her hand and she refuses to bc she doesn’t want to ruin her manicure and he thinks that’s funny, so he like offers to call her a cab or something, but she decides to stay because she honestly thinks he’s really cute even though he’s totally not even like the rich boys she’s used to dating and she’s like asking him all these questions while he’s fixing her car .

do i wanna know? - arctic monkeys.
muse a works in espionage, a very elite department that for all intents and purposes, does not exist. they are the very best at what they do, but always work alone. muse b functions within the same secret department, and although they are a few years muse a’s junior, their skill set rivals that of Muse a. one particular mission comes across that seems to be tailor made for muse a, with one catch. In order to infiltrate an international weapons ring run by a suspected corrupt ambassador, they cannot act alone, but rather need to assume the identity of an international weapons inspector with a wavering sense of duty - including their devoted spouse (or professional associate), muse b. this mission will extend on for an undetermined amount of time as muse a and muse b work together in the foreign country to gain the trust of the ambassador and gather the concrete proof they need to confirm suspicions. it’s a never-ending whirlwind of black tie galas and the finest cocktails, rubbing shoulders with the most influential, lies and deceit, as they gather the information required to bring the underground ring crumbling down. purely by nature, the spies are reluctant to act as a cohesive whole, but duty demands they watch the other’s back at all times and maintain the facade. as time goes on will they warm up to each other and come to appreciate their talent and skills or will they simply wait for the other to make a grave mistake and leave an opening to eliminate their strongest competition? It’s easy enough to make it look like an accident.

oceans - the wombats.
muse a is in a band with his buddies and they’re making it pretty big right? they just bought a house for just the band, they have a new album coming out, just got back from tour, they have it all. except muse b. muse b is the long time best friend of the whole band that, while they were on tour and following their dreams, was going through school and working a job and doing regular young adult things. they keep in touch though because really muse b might as well be part of the band, knowing the rest of the members before it was really even created. and now, muse b has taken time off to come visit them! muse a can’t wait because they have literally always had the biggest heart eyes for muse b but they never really have found the right time to act on it
[/div] [/div][/div][/div]​

Last edited:
[ bump ! two new plots that i'm c r a v i n g pls and ty ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back