❝ 𝚜 𝚝 πš’ 𝚌 𝚝 πš’ 𝚘 πš— ❞

This is an idea I've been working on for maybe two or three years. Originally, it was a forum itself, but then I decided I was done with Jcink. I had plans to turn it into its own Discord server, but I figured I'd see if there was even any interest first and maybe really refine it on RPN.

Ideally, I would love a group of no more than 8-ish people. The plot lends itself to staying small, what with people being "bound together" in their quest to stop the end of the world. If anyone has any questions, please let me know either here or in PM, and I'll answer them! I also have a website that hosts a bit of detailed info.

Last edited:
lmfao WHOOPS forgot to change it to viewable. but should be good to go now!

Last edited:
CkSmalling CkSmalling would you believe me if i said i had to cut WAY down to make the interest check? i feel like i have too much at this point, so this is gonna be a nice way to see what works and what doesn't! as i get other things up and running like the ooc discord and character sheet, i'll let you know!

Last edited:
CkSmalling CkSmalling there is... a lot. i even worked on a 400-year timeline so people could place older characters and write backstory more easily.

Last edited:
u already know im here for this !!

awesome!! i’ll be home in a couple hours and i’ll get the ooc and sheet up!

Last edited:
consider me interested!

just kidding, i’m gonna get to starting the sheet tomorrow! i’ll also pm everyone interested the discord link for ooc!

Hello! Hope I'm not too late - I'd love to join this roleplay if there's still room available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back