• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐ฃ ๐ฎ ๐ฆ ๐ฉ ๐ฌ ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ญ. โž

Characters
Here

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=container] margin: auto; width: 445px; height: 95px; background-color: #333333; border-radius: 8px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [div class=container]
J U M P S U I T.
โ i'll be right there, but you'll have to grab my throat and lift me in the air. โž
[/div]

[class=container] margin: auto; width: 445px; height: 395px; background-color: #333333; border-radius: 8px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [div class=container]
J U M P S U I T.
โ spirits in my room, friend or foe? felt it in my youth, feel it when i'm old. โž

Pursed red lips and a stack of paperwork on her glass desk, the head of one of America's greatest espionage agency was already developing a pounding headache. Agent Q had a long day ahead of her; with her schedule full of meetings, reviews of their latest inventions from the science sector and only having small grasps of moments to herself. Outside her frosted glass doors, she could see her timid assistant having a quiet meltdown at her desk. Q didn't flinch; her gaze flickered away as her fingers shuffled her stack of paperwork needing her attention once more, shoving them to the side with a soft groan. Q swiftly moved around her desk, the sound of her sharp heels clicking against the marble floor, as she peered her head through the crack of the door and tightened her lips into a smile.

"Alert agents Holmes and Athena, I need to speak to them immediately." The secretary nodded and fumbled through the disorganization of her desk, awkwardly grinning at her boss as she lunged for the phone. "Anything else, Miss-?"

By the time she'd open her mouth, Agent Q had already retreated back into her office.

Agent Q relaxed in the silence of her office, the red pen in her fingers drumming against the desk as she was lost in thought. A knock from the glass door and another sheepish smile from her secretary pulled her out of the trance. A pleased silhouette of a smile grew on her lips as Agent Q waved for the two to come in, keeping the pen in between her fingers. "Take a seat. I have a new mission for the both of you." The head pointed at the two pristine white chairs, pulling out two brown files as she spoke.

"We have reasons to believe that there's a underground cartel, located in Budapest, supplying and distributing in the US. There's a possibility that the cartel is either working for a known past drug lord who's back on the scene and working within a bigger syndicate." Q's words were firm and sharp, her posture straight as her focus danced between the two agents sitting in front of her. Their reactions were mixed, to put it lightly, but she couldn't care for their bitter reactions, even if they weren't being vocalised.

"Your job is to go undercover and diminish the cartel before it becomes a bigger problem. Further instructions on where you'll be staying and where your first lead will be handed to once you arrive, as per usual. You'll be using different identities for the duration of this mission to protect your identity and hide any leads of the agency being involved."

Q nodded towards the brown files, placing her pen down and intertwining her fingers together. "You both are the best agents for this job; It's important to stay focus -- but, be ready to improvise. I also want you two to bring your mentees with you, consider it as a valuable learning experience for them." A sly grin grew on her lips as Agent Q leaned back into her seat. "Plane tickets are in the folders and your taxi is expecting you in fifteen minutes. You're both dismissed."

With another wave of her hand, Q sent them away. The sound of the door creaking open alerted her as she peered up once more, "Don't fuck it up, agents."
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=container] margin: auto; width: 465px; height: 319px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border-radius: 8px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 13px; font-family: Lato; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 3px; width: 190px;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 12%; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] color: #984a4a; font-style: bold; transition: 0.3s; url: ('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content2 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content4 [/script] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [div class=container]
[div class=block style="background-color: #833D43;"]with
q + matt.
[div class=block style="background-color: #833D43;"]tags
@luna.
[div class=block style="background-color: #833D43;"]locat.[/div] balcony / office.
[/div][/div]
[div class=tabs][div class="tab tab1"]
[/div][/div]
[div class="content contentHOME show"]
โ ATHENA. โž
[/div] [div class="content content1"]
Veronica hated silence; the bitter uncomfortableness of being alone, the sharp scent of her cigarette being Ronnie's only friend. It wasn't the enveloping silence that bothered her, Ronnie didn't bat an eyelash at that -- it was more so that she had to listen to herself think. Ronnie's thoughts were often thick and as inky as tar, slugging around in her mind and ultimately weighing her down. Hearing herself think was like listening to a beautiful mirror shattering over, and over, again. The wooden frame splitting as the shards burst into every direction once it hit the ground, jagged and dangerous. Veronica's thoughts were fractured; it'd take one hell of a miracle to glue it all together.

A thin line of smoke escaped from the agent's red lips, the cool wind pecking her cheeks with harsh kisses. Veronica leaned against the balcony with her half-burnt cigarette dangling from her fingers. She studied the skyline of the surrounding city, admiring the faint warmth of the sun that danced across her face. Her long eyelashes fluttered shut, a small smile growing on her lips. Perhaps it wasn't so bad; the sound birds chirping, the hush of wind intertwining her with black hair โ€” 'Agent Athena, report to Agent Q's office immediately!'.

A long, exasperated groan left from Veronica as she opened her eyes and rolled them at the sight of her phone buzzing. With a final drag of her crumbling cigarette and a sigh, the agent swiftly flicked her cigarette over the ledge without a second thought.

As she made her way, Veronica's fingers pulled and twisted her dark hair in replica of the low bun she wore to work earlier, rebellious strands escaping from the grasp of the hair-tie. The agent didn't bother to check her reflection in the rows of reflective screen doors as she walked by. Messy would simply have to do, it wasn't such an important detail to focus on, especially in her line of work. As she quickened her pace, Veronica popped open her tiny packet of mints and threw one in her mouth, biting down and shoving the packet into her coat once more. Curiousity filled her, shining her in eye, as Veronica wondered what the boss had planned for her next. The femme's footsteps slowly came to a halt once she'd arrived in front of Agent Q's secretary's desk.

Veronica pulled a casual smile as she leaned against the desk. "Hello, Amanda. Q wanted me?" She asked with a raised brow, her sharp fingernails drummed against the surface. There was a slow response from Amanda as the secretary lit up at the sight of a male agent wandering nearby. Veronica was aquatinted with him at best, and at worst, she remembered how terribly he worked with her. The agent's casual smile soured into a polite one, quietly glancing up and down with an analytical eye.

"Good! You're both here, Agent Q is waiting for you two." The secretary smiled, leaping from her swivel chair and leading the two agents towards the frosted door.

Veronica didn't dare to give the other agent another glance, slipping between the crack of the door and taking the seat on Q's right. The casual smile returned to her face as she relaxed her shoulders into the white leather, crossing one leg over the other. "Long time, no see, Q." She chuckled, with no reply from the head of the agency. Veronica settled into the chair as she listened to the blonde agent debrief the both of them, her concentration floating in and out for split moments at a time. She couldn't help herself but ask: Why is he here?

As the debriefing came to an end, Veronica grabbed one of the brown folders and clung onto the edge of it. "You can count on us, Agent Q." Veronica smiled and made it out of the door, gulping at the last sentence from her boss. "You again, huh. Didn't realise Q thought you were the best in the agency." She spoke bluntly, her gaze glancing down at the papers in the folder, keeping a casual aura about her.
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=container] margin: auto; width: 465px; height: 319px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border-radius: 8px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 13px; font-family: Lato; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 3px; width: 190px;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 12%; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] color: #213760; font-style: bold; transition: 0.3s; url: ('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content2 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content4 [/script] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [div class=container]
[div class=block style="background-color: #8597AB;"]with
sam.
[div class=block style="background-color: #8597AB;"]tags
@luna.
[div class=block style="background-color: #8597AB;"]locat.[/div] training room.
[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
โ GHOST. โž
Thwack, thwack, thwack.

The sounds of Sam's training hummed in the background of Daniel's thoughts, his focus idly floating away from the tiny invention in his hand to the female training in front of him. The male wasn't the sporty type by any means; What he lacked in strength, Daniel easily made up for it with his knowledge in engineering and mechanics. He aimlessly twirled the tiny screwdriver in between his fingers, slotting the metal end into the tiny piece of machinery and fiddling around with the screws. He watched Sam from afar, curled up on the wooden bench alongside his portable tool-kit unravelled and his tools laying in a mess. Daniel was constantly thinking -- not about anything serious, most of the time, but his own internal monologue could go on long tangents. Some tangents would be about how much he was dreading to do paperwork that day, or fifteen reasons why he shouldn't have felt butterflies when Sam smiled at him this morning. However, his mind was curious about their mentors.

"Hey, Sam?" Daniel spoke up, flickering his gaze away from his invention. "Do you know if Veronica and Matt ever, y'know,"

His words faded as he tried to find the right word, without it sounded terrible. "been a thing?" Daniel awkward shrugged, an innocent yet curious expression etched into his face as he sat awkwardly.

This looks bad, oh God. The male agent panicked to himself, but kept a casual composure. "I-I don't know, it just seems like an old married couple. I don't think I've seen Matt smile at her yet." Daniel awkwardly chuckled, flashing a timid grin. Panicking, the male picked up his invention once more and went back to working on it. He allowed silence to surround him on his side, trying to focus on his little task at hand. Still, he couldn't focus properly, Daniel's mind still thinking about his mentors.

A quiet chuckle left his lips as he grinned to himself. "Imagine if they got together," He joked, "their dates would be eventful."

His imagination couldn't help but wander. Daniel could only imagine the possibility of the two mentors putting down their work and going out, possibly for dinner, but his creative mind thought it would end up with Russian spies and the restaurant in shambles. Still, it was a funny, yet strange, image. "Only if, right?" He mused with a smile.
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=tag1] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #72bce0; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tag2] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #e37756; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tab1] width: 90px; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; color: #000; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: .4s; [/class] [class=tab2] width: 90px; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; color: #000; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: .4s; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72bce0; transition: .4s; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] letter-spacing: 1px; color: #e37756; transition: .4s; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; width: 366px; height: 308px; border-radius: 4px; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show content2 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show content3 removeClass show content4 [/script]
[div class=tag1]mood
curious โ†’ mildly irked
[div class=tag1]location
library โ†’ q's office
[div class=tag1]interations
q + ronnie
[div class=tab1]read more โ†’
[/div]
[div class="content content2 show"]
code name:
holmes
[div class="content content1"]
โ€” matthias dupont
Matt was very deep into a book on robotics when his phone buzzed. The only time that happened was either because his sister was checking on him, or because someone from the agency had some work for him, and he was betting that it was the latter since he spoke to his sister fairly recently.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he checked the message to see that Q needed him. Probably for some other mission or the other. Sighing, Matt shut his book, taking note of what page he was on, before letting it lie on one of the many tables of the agency's large library. He enjoyed staying there, surrounded by books, because it was easily one of the biggest libraries he'd ever seen, but duty called, and the place would always be there for him to return to once he was done with work.

Slipping his hands into his pockets, Matt made his way to Q's office, having the path to every room in the agency memories by now. It wasn't a very long walk, with his large strides, and soon he was coming up near the secretary's desk. Someone else seemed to be there too, and only when she turned did he recognise who it was. Matt only worked with a few other people in the agency because most of the time, he preferred to work alone, but Veronica was someone he'd done missions with in the past and they'd been... complicated, for lack of better word.

Nevertheless, he returned her polite smile and followed her into Q's office before sitting down on her left side. While Veronica chose to greet the woman, Matt remained quiet, instead listening to what Q had to say about the two of them being there. So they were to work together for a mission. Matt was admittedly not very pleased with the idea of working with Veronica again. Her behaviour was too erratic, and her mentee behaved similarly, though she perhaps still had time to learn. At least he knew Danny was also coming, which was a godsend. He enjoyed his company more than anyone else's at the agency so far. He was a good kid.

Getting up from the table after accepting his file, he nodded at Q. "Right. We'll close this case up quick and efficiently." That was what Matt was all about. Efficiency. Though this time it was going to prove to be hard.

He followed Veronica out, intending to pull out his phone and ask Danny where he was so he could brief him. He figured he was most likely with Veronica's mentee, since Matt learned that they spent a good amount of time around each other, so by finding Danny, he was sure they would find both of them, which was the quicker solution. "Guess I could say the same about you," Matt replied, hardly glancing up from his phone as he sent Danny a text asking where he was.

"Anyway, the sooner we finish this, the better, so let's go find the other two. I've just asked Danny where he is and Samantha is probably with him," Matt added after a moment, slipping his phone into his pocket and opening up the case file to read.

"Do you have things packed?" Matt asked, sparing a glance in Veronica's direction. Agents were usually told to keep things ready in case they needed to rush out on a mission, like this one, and Matt was, as you can expect, always prepared, and he felt the need to check with Veronica since he didn't exactly believe that she would follow the same philosophy.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[div class=tag2]mood
highly amused
[div class=tag2]location
training room
[div class=tag2]interations
danny
[div class=tab2]read more โ†’
[/div][/div]
[div class="content content4 show"]
code name:
venus
[div class="content content3"]
โ€” samantha boscarino
Sam enjoyed sparring. Besides, she needed it too. Her flexibility couldn't be questioned but her upper body strength needed work, and since Sam knew she had to try and perfect herself as a spy โ€” more for her father's joy than her own โ€” she practised in the training room each day. She was getting better, but finding a decent sparring partner was hard. The only person she liked in the whole facility was Danny โ€” and like was a strong word there since it was beginning to go beyond just friendship โ€” but he didn't like sparring, so she resorted to just dragging him along.

When it came to partners, she just challenged whoever was nearby. That morning, it was Christopher, someone else their age and one of the better hand-to-hand combatants that the agency had. He was too cocky for Sam's liking, and he flirted every chance he got, despite Sam expressing her disinterest in him. But, still, he was someone to spar with, so she settled for him while Danny sat on the sidelines. She was glad to at least have him around for company.

Sam went a few rounds with Christopher, and she kicked ass when it came to moving around using her speed, quick reflexes, and flexibility, but the moment he caught hold of her by chance, she was easily pinned down.

"How many times do we have to play this game before you agree to go out with me?" Chris asked her with a smirk after helping her to her feet.

Sam gave him a sickly sweet smile. "I guess forever, because that's never happening." Saying it like it was the sweetest compliment she could ever give, Sam decided she was done sparring for the day. She abandoned her post and walked over to where Danny sat, because her towel and water bottle was kept there. She tied her hair up into a bun, since a lot of hair had escaped from the previous up-do during sparring, and she wiped her face with the towel before guzzling down some water.

Danny saying her name alerted her, and she dropped her hands to sit down beside him on the bench. His question was amusing, to say the least. She had never actually given it much thought. "Ronnie and Matt?" She echoed, looking away from him and focusing on the wall ahead while she thought about it. "They seem too different but I guess there's that whole, opposites attract thing?" Sam suggested with a small shrug, looking back to Danny with a smile.

She chuckled further when he mentioned their dates being eventful. "Only if." It wasn't that bad of a match, now that she thought about it. But when were they ever going to get the chance to hang out with each other? They were too different. Unless...

For the time being, Sam pushed the thoughts building in her head, because as much as she liked mischief and meddling, she was also curious about what Danny was doing, as she always was. "What are you working on?"
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=container] margin: auto; width: 465px; height: 319px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border-radius: 8px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 13px; font-family: Lato; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 3px; width: 190px;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 12%; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] color: #984a4a; font-style: bold; transition: 0.3s; url: ('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content2 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content4 [/script] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [div class=container]
[div class=block style="background-color: #833D43;"]with
matt.
[div class=block style="background-color: #833D43;"]tags
@luna.
[div class=block style="background-color: #833D43;"]locat.[/div] balcony / office.
[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
โ ATHENA. โž
Veronica scrunched her nose in bitter sarcasm, rolling her dark eyes at Matt's response. Her heels clicked faster as she tried to keep up with Matt, not that she was struggling terribly, but the male simply had the advantage of longer legs. As she managed to stay by his side, Veronica rose an eyebrow at Matt's question. Did he really think she was that disorganised? It wasn't her first mission, Veronica knew her stuff had to be packed and prepared for any scenario. Sure, she had her stuff packed, whether it included everything was the question that Matt should've asked.

"Of course, it hasn't been five minutes and you're already doubting me. Typical." Veronica mocked with a coy smirk, moving another rebellious wisp out of her face. Her hand fished for her phone as her thumb pressed on Sam's name, quickly typing a message about coming to brief her -- and to make sure they both had packed bags -- before sending it off without a second thought. It was more than likely her mentee was spending time with Matt's little protege, also decorated with an English accent and sweet personality, possibly on the verge of imploding from nervousness at any second -- but sweet nonetheless. Veronica, truthfully, didn't enjoy the idea of being a mentor at all; Sam had managed to change her perspective about it. Not completely, but just enough to brighten the agent up.

Veronica chewed the inside of her cheek as she slipped her phone back into her jacket's pocket and continued to walk by Matt's side, her eyes wandering everywhere but to the bland folder in her hand and her new partner walking nearby. Veronica didn't have much to say to him; the two didn't have anything in common as far as she was aware, and the thought of him overanalysing everything and draining the pure thrill of the job already made her feel like going rogue. But, Veronica didn't want to risk it, especially if Matt also had the tendency to blab, which would only make things worse. Still, Veronica kept quiet. There was no reason for unnecessary chatter, really. She always had her mentee to find information out if Veronica really needed to.

The last thing she wanted to do was to sit next to Matt for eight hours.
[/div]
[/div]

[class=container] margin: auto; width: 465px; height: 319px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border-radius: 8px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabs]color: black; font-size: 13px; font-family: Lato; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 3px; width: 190px;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 12%; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] color: #213760; font-style: bold; transition: 0.3s; url: ('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content2 removeClass show content3 removeClass show content4 [/script] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [div class=container]
[div class=block style="background-color: #8597AB;"]with
sam.
[div class=block style="background-color: #8597AB;"]tags
@luna.
[div class=block style="background-color: #8597AB;"]locat.[/div] training room.
[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
โ GHOST. โž
Daniel didn't realise Sam finished her sparring until the femme swiftly made her way towards the vacant seat on the bench, and echoed back a reply with a chuckle. His fingers that toyed with the tiny screwdriver paused as Sam asked about the little invention in his other hand. Daniel -- as much as he hated to admit it -- loved it every time someone asked what he was working on. It wasn't an ego thing, rather, Daniel just enjoyed having someone being interested in what he was doing. A little spark of joy always lit up in his dark eyes whenever he heard the question, and like always, a boyish grin grew on his lips.

Gingerly sitting up, Daniel's face brightened as he moved the tiny object closer to Sam, cautiously making sure the shiner end was pointing away from her. "It's a photonic disruptor. He explained. In his grip, the scientist held a small, matte black cylindrical device, no longer than a regular pencil. The end pointed away had an inch of glossy black material encasing the end, a glass panel on the side. On the other end, two tiny buttons were neatly aligned on the top of the gadget; engraved was simplistic eye symbol and the other was an asterisk. Underneath, a small panel was opened from his tinkering, but Daniel quickly closed it without a second thought.

"Essentially, there's a little motor which shuffles between two different sheets of specially made glass. One is a little thicker than the other, because they're made of different crystals, but that's beside the point.[/b]" Daniel awkwardly chuckled, the sheepish grin staying on his lips, "The first button allows the user to temporary dizziness on the target, it only last a few minutes but it's useful for an escape. You just shine the green laser light into their eyes, and vรณlia, temporary disruptive vision. But, with a little bit of the phantom power stored, the protons become super jazzed within the thicker glass and can cut through locks, most common metals, that kinda thing."

"Nearly a thousand watts of power, if my maths behind it is correct. There's a little cooling system so it doesn't burn through your hand, or your pocket, and-" Realising how quickly he went on a tangent, Daniel's words trailed off with a smile. His thoughts were pulled away from Sam and his invention as his phone buzzed in his pocket. Daniel carefully placed the photonic disruptor down in between them, using his free hand to slide his phone out and read the latest message from Matt.

Daniel's swift fingers quickly typed a response back, pressing the send button and lowering his phone down. "Speak of our mentors, Matt is heading this way." Daniel murmured, shrugging as he spoke.
[/div]
[/div]

[class=tag1] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #72bce0; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tag2] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #eee; color: #333; [/class] [class=tab1] width: 90px; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; color: #000; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: .4s; [/class] [class=tab2] width: 90px; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; color: #000; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: .4s; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] letter-spacing: 1px; color: #eee; transition: .4s; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] letter-spacing: 1px; color: #bbb; transition: .4s; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; width: 366px; height: 308px; border-radius: 4px; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content1 removeClass show content2 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show content3 removeClass show content4 [/script]
[div class=tag2]mood
mission mode
[div class=tag2]location
training room
[div class=tag2]interations
everyone
[div class=tab2]read more โ†’
[/div]
[div class="content content4 show"]
code names:
venus & holmes
[div class="content content3"]
โ€” sam & matt
Matt let the smallest of smirks touch his lips when he heard Veronica's response to his question. Fair enough. "Well, you must forgive me, it's in my nature to doubt people." And, well, he knew that Veronica didn't have the greatest reputation when it came to planning things out. But, they'd have to work around that if they wanted this mission to be a success. There was no room for failure. Not with Q.

For the time being though, aside from that bit of banter, Matt stayed silent, clutching his case file as they walked toward the sparring room to meet up with their two mentees. This was sure going to be an interesting case.

Meanwhile, Sam was listening to Danny explain what his contraption was, and she was definitely fascinated. She had never been very well versed with mechanics or technology, so she was always amazed by someone who could figure their way out with it. It wouldn't be overstating it to say that Danny was a genius when it came to that, and it seemed he was just like his mentor, in that regard.

She arched an eyebrow when Danny trailed off and instead looked at his phone, and her brows furrowed when she heard what he said next. "Both of them? I wonder why." The two of them were hardly ever seen together, so it was curious as to why both Veronica and Matt were seeking them out.

"Maybe we've got a case. And you'll be able to use your photonic disruptor," she told him with a smile, nodding to the contraption in his hands.

Sam was about to ask him to continue where he left off, but before she could, both Veronica and Matt arrived in the training room. Matt looked to Christopher who was still sparring after Sam had left him, and with one simply look, Christopher got the message and left, leaving both mentees with their mentors.

"What's up?" Sam asked, looking to Veronica and then Matt.

"We've been assigned a new case. Budapest. Our taxi's probably already waiting downstairs so we've got to make a move," Matt explained, glancing to Veronica briefly. "We can explain the details of the case on the way. You both have your bags packed?"

Sam nodded, because even if she wasn't the most prepared person alive, she knew better than to leave such things to the last minute.

Matt nodded. He seemed to already believe that Danny had his bags packed, which made sense since he was his mentor, so he gestured for the two of them to follow. "Alright then, let's get moving." It was going to be a long plane ride for sure, but Matt was glad he at least had Danny for company. Unless Danny wanted to sit with Sam, in which case Matt would have no choice but to sit next to Ronnie...
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back