• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. โž - closed.

I'm interested in side characters for the most part. What type of 'creatures' lurk the story?
as of right now, the only creatures that 'lurk' the story include werewolves and witches/warlocks (mages and healers included in that). there may be more added, but as of right now those are the only ones set in stone!

Is the Baby still open? I'm slightly interested for the part :'0
all roles are not first come first serve, they're on an almost audition basis. you can feel free to apply for more than one role, the forms are just due on september third.

hey everyone. i've currently got more than enough applications for most roles, but i'm still needing apps for the leader and the nerd. PLEASE do not apply for other roles if you see that there isn't an app for either one of them yet. thank you.

hey everyone. i've currently got more than enough applications for most roles, but i'm still needing apps for the leader and the nerd. PLEASE do not apply for other roles if you see that there isn't an app for either one of them yet. thank you.
Iโ€™m currently working on a Nerd application, actually. Iโ€™m trying to get the code just right, so I probably wonโ€™t have it done until tommorow.

[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #888; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #222; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #9E1A00; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Times New Roman; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
you could say
something happened
in this town.
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
โ€” aperio
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 001
latin ; to uncover, lay bare, reveal, make clear.

everyone says that there's cougars in the mountains, hiding in the trees, but no one knows that there are worse things. that the whispers on the streets of demons and werewolves and creatures that don't look human โ€” all of it, true. wellington, oregon, was practically founded upon these whispers, the stories that parents would tell their children to make them behave, about creatures snatching them up in the middle of the night if they didn't eat their vegetables.

the elders of the community, the ones who sit on their porches in their rocking chairs talking to every person who walks by that decides to listen, are always giving warnings. don't go up in those hills, boy. end up like those unlucky souls. no one dares to ask what they mean, if what they say is true.

so of course, a rag tag team of high schoolers decide to get to the bottom of it. if only they could take this shit seriously.

alright, hey guys, let me explain this a bit more! so, pretty much. this is set in wellington, oregon, which is a fictional town i completely made up, and a bunch of ghost stories surround the town. a group of eight high school friends decide to get down to the bottom of it, but they're incapable of taking it seriously. think of it as a mashup between teen wolf, buzzfeed unsolved, and every single found family fanfiction i've ever read.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 002
alright, everyone! you're allowed to have max two characters, one main and one side. this is not first come first serve, i will be announcing the due date and cast announcement date at a later time! also, big big credit to @luna. cause she typed all these up for me while i cried about it.
the leader | open
the only sensible one in the group and the key decision maker because they are the most level-headed and they focus on thinking practically. think of them as the support system and the one keeping the whole group together. everyone knows that they can rely on the leader. | played by: open
the class clown | taken
they are incapable of taking anything seriously and tend to make jokes about pretty much everything. as someone with severe adhd, it often seems like theyโ€™re all over the place, but theyโ€™re definitely smarter than they look. there are a lot of feelings to explore but they tend to mask most things with humor or sarcasm. | played by starboy. starboy.
the jock | open
hereโ€™s someone who doesnโ€™t necessarily fit the stereotypical name. they play sports and theyโ€™re strong, sure, and maybe theyโ€™re not too bright, academically, but they stay true to their friends and loved ones, remaining loyal through thick and thin, and you can bet that this big teddy bear will have your back, no matter what. | played by: open
the wolf in sheeps clothing | taken
perhaps the most different one in the whole group because the truth is, theyโ€™re actually a werewolf, and honestly, theyโ€™re surprised that nobody else from the group has realized it yet. they know something else is up in town, and they want to protect their friends as much as they can, but itโ€™s proving to be hard. | played by: @perlino
the nerd | open
the super smart one, and the one who always has a plan. occasionally, they might butt heads with a few others in the group due to conflicting ideas and the nerd having a large knowledge base to know (sort of) whatโ€™s wrong and right, but ultimately, theyโ€™re a nice person with a few insecurities. | played by: open
the goody two shoes | open
theyโ€™re the child of the pastor and donโ€™t really buy into all the voodoo shit. nevertheless, theyโ€™re a good friend to have around because they enjoy helping, though being sheltered their whole lives from real experiences can start to take a toll on a person when theyโ€™re being thrown into completely unfamiliar territory. | played by: open
the baby | open
the youngest one in the group, and the one everyone would die for. what they all donโ€™t realize is that the baby is also perfectly capable of standing up for themselves, but their voice often gets drowned out by the others. theyโ€™re also looked out for due to constantly being in danger or in trouble. | played by: open.
the saint | open
the loyal friend, the one with the martyr complex, the one who would sacrifice themselves in the blink of an eye if it meant saving a friend or loved one or simply doing the right thing. stemming from a few insecurities, they believe that the lives around them are more valuable, and they are easily the best friend anyone could have. | played by: open.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 003
โ€” one
follow rpn's rules. any infractions of such will be handled as per rpn's rules. harassment/derogatory language will not be tolerated either.
โ€” two
discord is a requirement. i will be using it for announcements as well as ooc chat once the cast has been announced.
โ€” three
this is an advanced roleplay, so 2+ paragraphs per response. i also ask that you reply at least once or twice a week.
โ€” four
please keep drama in the roleplay only, never ooc.
โ€” five
you can have no more than two characters. one main, part of the main eight, and one side, who has a connection to the main eight but isn't a part of them. i'd prefer if you had only one, to keep the roleplay just a bit more tight knit, but if you must make two then please be sure that they're both not part of the main eight.
โ€” six
be comfortable with mentions of blood, gore, alcohol and drug use, and maybe descriptive scenes of those things.
โ€” seven
have fun. seriously, this is the most important rule. i want you to have fun with this, not make it feel like a chore.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
โ€” 004
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

iunterested as class clown!

oh shoot, sorry xD - are there any other roles I could potentially go for?
any of the roles (besides the wolf in sheeps clothing and the class clown) are available to 'audition' for, if you will, but we don't have a whole lot of forms for the nerd or the leader, and so i ask you apply to either one of those two before applying for any others. i'll be announcing the cast list on the third.

any of the roles (besides the wolf in sheeps clothing and the class clown) are available to 'audition' for, if you will, but we don't have a whole lot of forms for the nerd or the leader, and so i ask you apply to either one of those two before applying for any others. i'll be announcing the cast list on the third.

cool! i'll go for the leader then.

Apologies for not getting my form up when intended! Still going to put an app for the leader, but since I'm vacationing in Florida through a CATEGORY FOUR HURRICANE, it's proving difficult to do it all at once lmao

Apologies for not getting my form up when intended! Still going to put an app for the leader, but since I'm vacationing in Florida through a CATEGORY FOUR HURRICANE, it's proving difficult to do it all at once lmao
hey hey no rush at all! please stay safe, keep yourself and whoever you're with safe, that's what's more important here. take your time!

Please do be safe. Never feel hurricane before, but I could say that it's more dangerous than constant flood.

original (3).gif
WE NEED SOME NERDS AND LEADERS
come on people.

giphy.gif

Oh well there are so many people here already. It really peaked my interest but I feel that it would be a bit too much and unfair to aply now.

I hope you all do good here

Best wishes
Jaella

Oh well there are so many people here already. It really peaked my interest but I feel that it would be a bit too much and unfair to aply now.

I hope you all do good here

Best wishes
Jaella
We need a leader and a nerd! Donโ€™t be afraid to apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back