• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ❝ — ( saccharine • code dump //

Vesuvius

‘ —◆— so cry me a river of gold ”
SACCHARINE
speak with your voice it's saccharine sweet
INTRODUCTION
hey guys! this is my coding dump of sorts, with slightly revamped stuff since the bbcode+ update! i'm just a relatively new bbcoder who really likes straight lines and hates circles, and that's all there really is to me i guess?

RULES
1] some codes have spoilers underneath them and that means they're free to use, you can ask me for codes that aren't spoilered too but they'd tend to b a lot messier.

2] do credit me please! i'd love to see where my work is being used if possible!

3] I don't know if there should be more rules? i might add some when i think of them
CODES
sunup, sundown + cruelest kindness
panacea [mobile ver.] + glorified
love bug
hedonism
sanity
bellicose

Last edited:

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
sundown is pink b/c pink is nice even though i don't even like pink. has matching post template which is also pink. horrifyingly finicky but i still love it very very much.

sunup, sundown

close your eyes

name// nameitihere
age// agehere
gender// genderhere
fc// face claim
i mean// you can
keep on// adding more

the sun is going down

put personality here maybe

youll be alright

put history here ifyou want

Last edited:

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
this one is cruel kindness, post template complementary to sundown, and i used to love it very much until something broke and i had to edit it for 134572 hours but hey its fixed now i guess

cruelest kindness.

It was small, light blue, and so touchingly alone, our home that must be defended like a holy relic. The Earth was absolutely round. I believe I never knew what the word round meant until I saw Earth from space.

Science cuts two ways, of course; its products can be used for both good and evil. But there's no turning back from science. The early warnings about technological dangers also come from science.

To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature—could one dream of anything more?

As we got further and further away, it [the Earth] diminished in size. Finally it shrank to the size of a marble, the most beautiful you can imagine. That beautiful, warm, living object looked so fragile, so delicate, that if you touched it with a finger it would crumble and fall apart. Seeing this has to change a man.

more text here i guess
overflow scroll is on

It was small, light blue, and so touchingly alone, our home that must be defended like a holy relic. The Earth was absolutely round. I believe I never knew what the word round meant until I saw Earth from space.

Science cuts two ways, of course; its products can be used for both good and evil. But there's no turning back from science. The early warnings about technological dangers also come from science.

To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature—could one dream of anything more?

As we got further and further away, it [the Earth] diminished in size. Finally it shrank to the size of a marble, the most beautiful you can imagine. That beautiful, warm, living object looked so fragile, so delicate, that if you touched it with a finger it would crumble and fall apart. Seeing this has to change a man.

more text here i guess
overflow scroll is on

ldkf

fdfddddd

Last edited:

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
"panacea" meaning universal cure. nice, hopeful name for nice clean cs? There's limited room to put big words in, so take care and maybe use abbrevations.

In Greek mythology, Panacea (Greek Πανάκεια, Panakeia) was a goddess of universal remedy. She was the daughter of Asclepius and Epione. Panacea and her four sisters each performed a facet of Apollo's art: Panacea (the goddess of universal health), Hygieia ("Hygiene" the goddess/personification of health, cleanliness, and sanitation), Iaso (the goddess of recuperation from illness), Aceso (the goddess of the healing process), and Aglæa/Ægle (the goddess of beauty, splendor, glory, magnificence, and adornment).[1]

Panacea also had four brothers—Podaleirus, one of the two kings of Tricca, who was skilled in diagnostics, and Machaon, the other king of Tricca, who was a master surgeon (these two took part in the Trojan War until Machaon was killed by Penthesilea, queen of the Amazons); Telesphoros, who devoted his life to serving Asclepius; and Aratus, her half-brother, who was a Greek hero and the patron/liberator of Sicyon. However, portrayals of the family were not consistent; Panacea and her sisters were at times portrayed as Asclepius' wife instead.[2]

PANACEA
UNIVERSAL CURE

NAME
Panacea may have been an independent goddess before being absorbed into the Asclepius myth.[1]

Panacea was said to have a poultice or potion with which she healed the sick.[citation needed] This brought about the concept of the panacea in medicine, a substance meant to cure all diseases. The term is also used figuratively as something intended to completely solve a large, multi-faceted problem.

Panacea is mentioned at the opening of the Hippocratic Oath:[3]

Ὄμνυμι Ἀπόλλωνα ἰητρὸν καὶ Ἀσκληπιὸν καὶ Ὑγείαν καὶ Πανάκειαν καὶ θεοὺς πάντας τε καὶ πάσας ἵστορας ποιεύμενος ἐπιτελέα ποιήσειν κατὰ δύναμιν καὶ κρίσιν ἐμὴν ὅρκον τόνδε καὶ ξυγγραφὴν τήνδε.

I swear, calling upon Apollo the physician and Asclepius, Hygeia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses as witnesses, that I will fulfill this oath and this contract according to my ability and judgment.

A river in Thrace/Moesia was named after the goddess, and is still known as the river Zlatna Panega (from Greek ).

HTML:
[div=margin:auto;center;padding:20px;border:2px solid #fefefe;width:700px;height:400px;background:white][row][column=span3][div=width:400px;height:150px;background-color:#BDDEED;overflow:hidden;padding:20px;font-size:10px;color:white;text-align:jusify][div=width:400px;height:150px;padding-right:45px;overflow:auto;][div=text-align:justify;width:400px]In Greek mythology, Panacea (Greek Πανάκεια, Panakeia) was a goddess of universal remedy. She was the daughter of Asclepius and Epione. Panacea and her four sisters each performed a facet of Apollo's art: Panacea (the goddess of universal health), Hygieia ("Hygiene" the goddess/personification of health, cleanliness, and sanitation), Iaso (the goddess of recuperation from illness), Aceso (the goddess of the healing process), and Aglæa/Ægle (the goddess of beauty, splendor, glory, magnificence, and adornment).[1]

Panacea also had four brothers—Podaleirus, one of the two kings of Tricca, who was skilled in diagnostics, and Machaon, the other king of Tricca, who was a master surgeon (these two took part in the Trojan War until Machaon was killed by Penthesilea, queen of the Amazons); Telesphoros, who devoted his life to serving Asclepius; and Aratus, her half-brother, who was a Greek hero and the patron/liberator of Sicyon. However, portrayals of the family were not consistent; Panacea and her sisters were at times portrayed as Asclepius' wife instead.[2][/div][/div][/div][div=width: 0;  height: 0;  border-left: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 50px solid transparent;border-top: 20px solid #BDDEED;][/div]
[div=background-color:white;width:280px;padding:16px;font-size:40px;color:#BDDEED;border:0.6px dotted #BDDEED;text-align:center;letter-spacing:5px][FONT=Signika]PANACEA[/FONT][div=font-size:10px;letter-spacing:10px;margin-top:-5px]UNIVERSAL CURE[/div][/div][div=background:url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/2f98/f/2011/095/4/d/anime_icon_by_meteora94-d3d9lq9.png);width:100px;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;margin-left:340px][/div]
[column=span2][div=width:110px;margin-left:10px;background-color:#BDDEED;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center][FONT=raleway]NAME[/FONT][/div][/column][column=span2][div=width:110px;background-color:#BDDEED;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center;margin-left:85px][FONT=raleway]AGE[/FONT][/div][/column]
[column=span2][div=width:110px;background-color:#BDDEED;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center;margin-left:160px][FONT=raleway]GENDER[/FONT][/div][/column]
[/column][column=span3][div=margin-left:200px;][column=span2][div= width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-bottom: 50px solid transparent; border-right:20px solid #BDDEED;margin-top:291px;margin-left:13px;][/div][/column][column=span2][div=margin-left:20px;width:150px;height:350px;background-color:#BDDEED;overflow:hidden;padding:20px;font-size:10px;color:white;text-align:jusify][div=width:150px;height:350px;padding-right:45px;overflow:auto;][div=text-align:justify;width:150px]Panacea may have been an independent goddess before being absorbed into the Asclepius myth.[1]

Panacea was said to have a poultice or potion with which she healed the sick.[citation needed] This brought about the concept of the panacea in medicine, a substance meant to cure all diseases. The term is also used figuratively as something intended to completely solve a large, multi-faceted problem.

Ὄμνυμι Ἀπόλλωνα ἰητρὸν καὶ Ἀσκληπιὸν καὶ Ὑγείαν καὶ Πανάκειαν καὶ θεοὺς πάντας τε καὶ πάσας ἵστορας ποιεύμενος ἐπιτελέα ποιήσειν κατὰ δύναμιν καὶ κρίσιν ἐμὴν ὅρκον τόνδε καὶ ξυγγραφὴν τήνδε.

I swear, calling upon Apollo the physician and Asclepius, Hygeia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses as witnesses, that I will fulfill this oath and this contract according to my ability and judgment.

A river in Thrace/Moesia was named after the goddess, and is still known as the river Zlatna Panega (from Greek ).[/div][/div][/div][/column][/div][/column][/row][/div]

Last edited:

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
woah look image up there broke oh well to lazy to fix it maybe later?

in other news here is a mobile friendly version of panacea!

A kaleidoscope is an optical instrument with two or more reflecting surfaces inclined to each other in an angle, so that one or more (parts of) objects on one end of the mirrors are seen as a regular symmetrical pattern when viewed from the other end, due to repeated reflection. The reflectors (or mirrors) are usually enclosed in a tube, often containing on one end a cell with loose, colored pieces of glass or other transparent (and/or opaque) materials to be reflected into the viewed pattern. Rotation of the cell causes motion of the materials, resulting in an ever-changing viewed pattern.

A kaleidoscope operates on the principle of multiple reflection, where two or more reflectors are placed at an angle to one another. When the eye is placed at one end of the reflectors, the original view from the aperture on the other side is multiplied into a symmetrical mosaic pattern. A two-mirror kaleidoscope yields a circular pattern isolated against a solid black background, while the three-mirror equilateral triangle type yields an infinite pattern that fills the entire visual field.

Inventor David Brewster described three conditions for the kaleidoscope to produce "perfectly beautiful and symmetrical forms":[6]

The angle between reflectors should be an even or odd aliquot part of 360° for the reflection of regular objects situated in the middle of the aperture. For irregular objects situated at any position the angle should be an even aliquot part of 360° (with two mirrors the viewed circular image is built from as many sectors as the number of times that the angle of the reflectors is contained in 360°[7]).
The reflected object should be in contact with the ends of the reflectors (ABC in Fig. 1. of the patent illustration) .
The eye should be as near as possible to the angular point (D in Fig. 1. of the patent illustration) of the ends of the reflector opposite the reflected object.
A proper kaleidoscope image can be achieved with a convex lens of such a focal length that the images of all surrounding objects were distinctly formed at the end of the reflectors and thus introduced into the reflected pattern.[7]

An "object-box" (or cell) on the ends of the reflectors can hold selected objects to be viewed in the reflected pattern. Colorful transparent shapes (for instance pieces of glass or colored fluids moving in transparent containers) to create beautiful patterns. Objects smaller than the aperture create a spotted appearance of the pattern.[6] Larger opaque objects and darker colors don't transmit much light and are usually avoided. If objects, fragments and/or liquids are loosely placed inside the cell and tumble when the cell is rotated, motion and change of colors and shapes can be introduced into the viewed pattern.

KALEIDOSCOPE
THEONLYCONSTANTISCHANGE

NAME

ALIAS

Multiple reflection by two or more reflecting surfaces has been known since antiquity and was described as such by Giambattista della Porta in his Magia Naturalis (1558-1589). In 1646 Athanasius Kircher described an experiment with a construction of two mirrors, which could be opened and closed like a book and positioned in various angles, showing regular polygon figures consisting of reflected aliquot sectors of 360°. Mr. Bradley's New Improvements in Planting and Gardening (1717) described a similar construction to be placed on geometrical drawings to show an image with multiplied reflection. However, an optimal configuration that produces the full effects of the kaleidoscope have not been recorded before 1815.[6]

In 1814 Sir David Brewster conducted experiments on light polarization by successive reflections between plates of glass and first noted "the circular arrangement of the images of a candle round a center, and the multiplication of the sectors formed by the extremities of the plates of glass". He forgot about it, but noticed a more impressive version of the effect during further experiments in February 1815. A while later he was impressed by the multiplied reflection of a bit of cement that was pressed through at the end of a triangular glass trough, which appeared more regular and almost perfectly symmetrical in comparison to the reflected objects that had been situated further away from the reflecting plates in earlier experiments. This triggered more experiments to find the conditions for the most beautiful and symmetrically perfect conditions. An early version had pieces of colored glass and other irregular objects fixed permanently and was admired by some Members of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, including Sir George Mackenzie who predicted its popularity. A version followed in which some of the objects and pieces of glass could move when the tube was rotated. The last step, regarded as most important by Brewster, was to place the reflecting panes in a draw tube with a concave lens to distinctly introduce surrounding objects into the reflected pattern.[6]

Brewster thought his instrument to be of great value in "all the ornamental arts" as a device that creates an "infinity of patterns". Artists could accurately delineate the produced figures of the kaleidoscope by means of the solar microscope (a type of camera obscura device), magic lantern or camera lucida. Brewster believed it would at the same time become a popular instrument "for the purposes of rational amusement". He decided to apply for a patent.[6] British patent no. 4136 "for a new Optical Instrument called "The Kaleidoscope" for exhibiting and creating beautiful Forms and Patterns of great use in all the ornamental Arts" was granted in July 1817.[7][8] Unfortunately the manufacturer originally engaged to produce the product had shown one of the patent instruments to some of the London opticians to see if he could get orders from them. Soon the instrument was copied and marketed before the manufacturer had prepared any number of kaleidoscopes for sale. An estimated two hundred thousand kaleidoscopes sold in London and Paris in just three months. Brewster figured at most a thousand of these were authorized copies that were constructed correctly, while the majority of the others did not give a correct impression of his invention. Because now relatively few people had experienced a proper kaleidoscope or knew how to apply it to ornamental arts, he decided to publicize a treatise on the principles and the correct construction of the kaleidoscope.[6]

It was thought that the patent was reduced in a Court of Law since its principles were supposedly already known. Brewster stated that the kaleidoscope was different because the particular positions of the object and of the eye, played a very important role in producing the beautiful symmetrical forms. Brewster's opinion was shared by several scientists, including James Watt.[9]

Philip Carpenter originally tried to produce his own imitation of the kaleidoscope, but was not satisfied with the results. He decided to offer his services to Brewster as manufacturer.[10] Brewster agreed and Carpenter's models were stamped "sole maker". Realizing that the company could not meet the level of demand, Brewster gained permission from Carpenter in 1818 for the device to be made by other manufacturers. In his 1819 Treatise on the Kaleidoscope Brewster listed more than a dozen manufacturers/sellers of patent kaleidoscopes.[6] Carpenter's company would keep on selling kaleidoscopes for 60 years.[11] H.M. Quackenbush Co. based in Upstate New York in the United States was another authorized manufacturer.[12]

HTML:
[div=margin:auto;center;padding:20px;border:2px solid #fefefe;width:350px;height:700px;background:#fff][div=width:300px;height:150px;background-color:#295F4E;overflow:hidden;padding:20px;font-size:11px;color:white;text-align:jusify][div=width:300px;height:150px;padding-right:45px;overflow:auto;][div=text-align:justify;width:300px]SPACE FOR STUFF, E.G PERSONALITY, APPEARANCE,
HISTORY[/div][/div][/div][div=width: 0;  height: 0;  border-left: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 50px solid transparent;border-top: 20px solid #295F4E;][/div]
[div=background-color:white;width:280px;padding:18px;font-size:35px;color:#295F4E;border:0.6px dotted #295F4E;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;margin-left:10px][FONT=Signika]KALEIDOSCOPE[/FONT][div=font-size:10px;letter-spacing:5px;margin-top:-5px]THEONLYCONSTANTIS[color=#90729B]CHANGE[/color][/div][/div]
[div=background:url(https://i.imgur.com/Bh4YqjM.png);width:100px;height:100px;margin-left:15px][/div]
[div=width:110px;background-color:#295F4E;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px][FONT=Raleway]NAME[/FONT][/div]
[div=width:110px;background-color:#295F4E;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px][FONT=Raleway]ALIAS[/FONT][/div]
[div=width:110px;background-color:#295F4E;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px][FONT=Raleway]AGE[/FONT][/div]
[div=width:110px;background-color:#295F4E;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px][FONT=Raleway]GENDER[/FONT][/div][div=margin-left:150px;width:150px;height:300px;background-color:#295F4E;overflow:hidden;padding:20px;font-size:11px;color:white;text-align:jusify;margin-top:-330px][div=width:150px;height:300px;padding-right:45px;overflow:auto;][div=text-align:justify;width:150px]SPACE FOR STUFF, E.G PERSONALITY, APPEARANCE,
HISTORY[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=Margin:auto;center;font-size:9px;width:350px;][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/%E2%9D%9D-%E2%80%94-programmed-insanity-%E2%80%A2-code-dump.382855/']vesuvius.[/URL][/div][/spoiler][/center]

Last edited:
It seems some of your images are broken. RpNation has a gallery you can use to host images. ;3

Yeah, Imgbox broke a lot of my links, but I think they're fixing themselves now. I'll look into using RPnation's gallery to host images, but for now I think I'd prefer using Imgbox.

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
finally got a ic version of panacea done and it looks nothing similar to panacea oh well.
if you realize what this set is referencing even a little I will love you forever.

glorified.

In Greek mythology, Panacea (Greek Πανάκεια, Panakeia) was a goddess of universal remedy. She was the daughter of Asclepius and Epione. Panacea and her four sisters each performed a facet of Apollo's art: Panacea (the goddess of universal health), Hygieia ("Hygiene" the goddess/personification of health, cleanliness, and sanitation), Iaso (the goddess of recuperation from illness), Aceso (the goddess of the healing process), and Aglæa/Ægle (the goddess of beauty, splendor, glory, magnificence, and adornment).[1]

Panacea also had four brothers—Podaleirus, one of the two kings of Tricca, who was skilled in diagnostics, and Machaon, the other king of Tricca, who was a master surgeon (these two took part in the Trojan War until Machaon was killed by Penthesilea, queen of the Amazons); Telesphoros, who devoted his life to serving Asclepius; and Aratus, her half-brother, who was a Greek hero and the patron/liberator of Sicyon. However, portrayals of the family were not consistent; Panacea and her sisters were at times portrayed as Asclepius' wife instead.[2]

Panacea may have been an independent goddess before being absorbed into the Asclepius myth.[1]

A river in Thrace/Moesia was named after the goddess, and is still known as the river Zlatna Panega (from Greek panakeia).

HTML:
[div=margin:auto;center;width:250px;padding:1px;background:#ffffff;border:5px solid #ffffff;][div=margin:auto;center;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/04/f5/JSdAK2xC_o.jpg);width:210px;height:360px;padding:20px;overflow:hidden][div=border:0.6px solid white;width:210px;height:100%;][/div][div=width:250px;height:401px;overflow:auto;;margin-top:-382px;margin-left:-20px;padding:20px][div=height:100px;width:100px;background:white;transform:rotate(45deg);margin-left:55px;margin-top:100px;opacity:0.8][/div][div= width: 0;   height: 0;   border-left: 125px solid transparent;   border-right: 125px solid transparent;     border-bottom:70px solid white;opacity:0.8;margin-top:20px;margin-left:-20px][/div]
[div=width;210px;background-color:white;margin-top:-20px;margin-left:-25px;opacity:0.8;padding:20px;][div=width:220px;height:380px;overflow:hidden][div=width:220px;height:350px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px][div=margin-left:7px;width:210px;color:black;text-align:center;font-size:30px;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:5px;][FONT=minion pro]glorified.[/FONT][/div]

[div=height:300px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-8px][div=width:200px;height:300px;overflow-y:auto;padding-right:50px][div=margin-left:7px;width:193px;color:black;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0px;][FONT=Minion Pro]In Greek mythology, Panacea (Greek Πανάκεια, Panakeia) was a goddess of universal remedy. She was the daughter of Asclepius and Epione. Panacea and her four sisters each performed a facet of Apollo's art: Panacea (the goddess of universal health), Hygieia ("Hygiene" the goddess/personification of health, cleanliness, and sanitation), Iaso (the goddess of recuperation from illness), Aceso (the goddess of the healing process), and Aglæa/Ægle (the goddess of beauty, splendor, glory, magnificence, and adornment).[1]

A river in Thrace/Moesia was named after the goddess, and is still known as the river Zlatna Panega (from Greek panakeia).[/FONT][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=Margin:auto;center;font-size:9px;width:250px;][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/%E2%9D%9D-%E2%80%94-programmed-insanity-%E2%80%A2-code-dump.382855/']vesuvius.[/URL][/div]

Last edited:

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
hey look this is one of those fancy tabbed posts. like many first attempts, its shoddily done with many areas of improvement mostly due to this is the first one and i want to show off as much as possible which always backfires.

but you know what, i'm almost satisfied with this and i need to move on to other projects.

• GET A

GET A

GET A

LOVE BUG!
    LOVE HUG!

meredith

twenty

female
    vesuvius

Last edited:
EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
hey look i visit this once in a while and suddenly there's people? thank you all for your praise!

also, here is another template (hedonism). i'm running out of things to say, suggestions?

you're free to use this code but it's a hell to edit, and so easily breakable i cant even. pm me if you really wanna use it i guess?

adrian || twenty-one || female || chameleon

basics

personal

past

• Vh9COn3J_o.png
    vesuvius
    the devil tips
    his hat to me.

appearance // Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin porta lorem purus, ut semper lorem mattis et. Phasellus ac ultricies nunc, nec dignissim sem. Suspendisse auctor molestie dolor. Sed dictum nulla a eros ornare, eget venenatis est placerat. Integer a vehicula elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin porta lorem purus, ut semper lorem mattis et. Phasellus ac ultricies nunc, nec dignissim sem. Suspendisse auctor molestie dolor. Sed dictum nulla a eros ornare, eget venenatis est placerat. Integer a vehicula elit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin porta lorem purus, ut semper lorem mattis et. Phasellus ac ultricies nunc, nec dignissim sem. Suspendisse auctor molestie dolor. Sed dictum nulla a eros ornare, eget venenatis est placerat. Integer a vehicula elit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin porta lorem purus, ut semper lorem mattis et. Phasellus ac ultricies nunc, nec dignissim sem. Suspendisse auctor molestie dolor. Sed dictum nulla a eros ornare, eget venenatis est placerat. Integer a vehicula elit.

and i do it
    all for free.

equipment/costume // Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin porta lorem purus, ut semper lorem mattis et. Phasellus ac ultricies nunc, nec dignissim sem. Suspendisse auctor molestie dolor. Sed dictum nulla a eros ornare, eget venenatis est placerat. Integer a vehicula elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin porta lorem purus, ut semper lorem mattis et. Phasellus ac ultricies nunc, nec dignissim sem. Suspendisse auctor molestie dolor. Sed dictum nulla a eros ornare, eget venenatis est placerat. Integer a vehicula elit.

Last edited:
Vesuvius Vesuvius Hey, the ones that have a code in the spoiler are free to use right? Just wanna make sure because I wanted to use one (the ic version of panacea), hehe. These are gorgeous btw <3

pulpfiction pulpfiction
yeah, anything with spoilers are free-to-use! Just keep the credit, and I'd love to see where you're using it!

Thanks for the praise!

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
rly super duper quick template made for a roleplay, cannibalized a lot of template ideas that didn't work out left lying around my workshop for this. it's like the blocky, simple, unloved sister of hedonism. hope you like because i'm not sure how much i like it after realizing i've created more templates than chars and all i want to do is create more templates.

glitch effect on img was created using photomosh, 250px by 250px. quote is two, three words at best.

BROKEN
PROMISES

basics

/...evelyn hart

/...seventeen

/...female

/...human

Appearance // here

Personality // here
History // here

example // two
exampletwo // one

you can, like, put, like, a separate section, like, here, like, i guess.

Code:
[div=width:560px;padding:20px;background-color:#222222;margin:auto;border-left:50px solid #BA323E;font-size:8px]
[/div][div=width:500px;padding:45px;background-color:white;margin:auto;border-left:1px solid lightgrey;border-right:1px solid lightgrey;height:500px][div=width:200px;height:200px;padding:25px;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b0/52/oZExdklR_o.jpg);][div=width:180px;height:200px;border:1px solid white;padding-left:30px;font-size:22px;color:white;letter-spacing:4px;text-shadow:0.5px 0.5px magenta,-0.5px -0.5px cyan;][font=Nixie One]

BROKEN
PROMISES[/font][/div][/div]
[div=width:190px;padding:15px;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:white;background-color:#BA323E;margin-left:10px]basics[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 0.6px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-user[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]evelyn hart[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 1px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-calendar[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]seventeen[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 1px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-venus-mars[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]female[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 1px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-question-circle[/fa][color=transparent][div=width:0px;height:0px;overflow:hidden;display:none;]vesuvius[/div]/...[/color]human[/div]

[div=width:220px;height:500px;overflow:hidden;font-size:10px;margin-top:-530px;margin-left:290px][div=height:500px;width:220px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;][div=text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase][font=Raleway][color=#D23B4A][b]Appearance // [/b][/color] here

[color=#D23B4A][b]Personality // [/b][/color]here
[color=#D23B4A][b]History // [/b][/color]here

[color=#D23B4A][b]example // [/b][/color]two
[color=#D23B4A][b]exampletwo // [/b][/color]one

[div=border-top:1px solid #D23B4A]
[/div][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=background-color:#222222;width:610px;padding:20px;margin:auto][/div][div=Margin:auto;center;font-size:9px;width:550px;][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/%E2%9D%9D-%E2%80%94-programmed-insanity-%E2%80%A2-code-dump.382855/']vesuvius.[/URL][/div]

Last edited:
EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
woot new bbcode + and site update and my codes aren't broken as far as i can see!

the new bbcode stuff is pretty awesome, especially the class stuff, which means you have to edit a lot fewer places to customize the code, as seen below.

also, custom tabs and hovers eeee!

[class=hopeofoutside]color: #222; font-size: 10px; width:100px; padding:10px text-align: center;[/class] [class=hopeofhover]height:300px;width:400px;margin-top:-150px;transition:1s;position:absolute;[/class] [class name=hopeofhover state=hover]height:300px;width:400px;margin-top:-0px[/class] [class=hopeoftabs]box-sizing: border-box;cursor: pointer;display: inline-block;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding: 10px;width: 200px;padding:25px;transition: 0.25s;border:0.6px solid #e6e6e6[/class] [class name=hopeoftabs state=hover]letter-spacing:5px;color:#F94A57;border:0.6px solid #F94A57;[/class] [script class=hopeoftabs on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Prelimary) (show tabsContentPrelims) if (eq ${currentTab} Personal) (show tabsContentPerson) if (eq ${currentTab} Past) (show tabsContentPast) [/script] [class=hopeofone]width:100px;height:20px;padding:10px;[/class]

[div class=hopeofoutside style=width:100px;margin-left:20px][div class=hopeoftabs]Prelimary

[div class=hopeoftabs]Personal

[div class=hopeoftabs]Past[/div][/div] [div class=hopeofcontent] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPerson" style=display:none][div class=hopeofimage][/div]
sometimes i think our kind of crazy has already been done

[div class=hopeofbar][div class=hopeofnumber]03

[div class=hopeoftitle]personality
[/div] [div class=hopeofwords][div class=hopeofscroll]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod semper venenatis. Nullam vel odio ut dui tempor luctus. Mauris sit amet augue libero. Integer vehicula vitae dui ac lacinia. Morbi a ante et enim mollis ornare non eget lectus. Aliquam sit amet ante odio. In aliquam pulvinar sapien et semper. Sed at magna vel nunc tincidunt hendrerit vitae ac tortor. Aenean ac sapien vitae lorem tempus ornare. Vivamus nec velit leo. Nulla eu luctus lacus. Ut fermentum turpis magna, et blandit est sodales vel. Proin tempor ac orci ac imperdiet.

Quisque augue magna, hendrerit nec facilisis eu, mollis eget mi. Phasellus ultricies nisi vel justo consectetur, vel vulputate nisi sodales. Donec porttitor ipsum eget enim faucibus, ut ultricies nisi blandit. Donec tincidunt pellentesque tortor, id congue ex vehicula commodo. Donec sodales eleifend ex, quis aliquet arcu consequat in. Donec eget malesuada lectus. Nam ut feugiat tortor. Integer congue consectetur dui, vel feugiat quam feugiat a. Nullam feugiat eros nec nunc laoreet, sed rhoncus quam vulputate. Duis gravida quam laoreet arcu scelerisque, at volutpat erat cursus. Nunc eget rhoncus nisl, vitae ultricies metus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras quis tristique tortor.[/div][/div]

[div class=hopeofbar][div class=hopeofnumber]04[/div]
[div class=hopeoftitle]skills[/div][/div] [div class=hopeofwords][div class=hopeofscroll]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod semper venenatis. Nullam vel odio ut dui tempor luctus. Mauris sit amet augue libero. Integer vehicula vitae dui ac lacinia. Morbi a ante et enim mollis ornare non eget lectus. Aliquam sit amet ante odio. In aliquam pulvinar sapien et semper. Sed at magna vel nunc tincidunt hendrerit vitae ac tortor. Aenean ac sapien vitae lorem tempus ornare. Vivamus nec velit leo. Nulla eu luctus lacus. Ut fermentum turpis magna, et blandit est sodales vel. Proin tempor ac orci ac imperdiet.

Quisque augue magna, hendrerit nec facilisis eu, mollis eget mi. Phasellus ultricies nisi vel justo consectetur, vel vulputate nisi sodales. Donec porttitor ipsum eget enim faucibus, ut ultricies nisi blandit. Donec tincidunt pellentesque tortor, id congue ex vehicula commodo. Donec sodales eleifend ex, quis aliquet arcu consequat in. Donec eget malesuada lectus. Nam ut feugiat tortor. Integer congue consectetur dui, vel feugiat quam feugiat a. Nullam feugiat eros nec nunc laoreet, sed rhoncus quam vulputate. Duis gravida quam laoreet arcu scelerisque, at volutpat erat cursus. Nunc eget rhoncus nisl, vitae ultricies metus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras quis tristique tortor.[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=hopeofcontent] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPast" style="display: none;"][div class=hopeofimage][/div]
we're a copy of a copy, everything we swore we'd not be

[div class=hopeofbar][div class=hopeofnumber]05

[div class=hopeoftitle]history
[/div] [div class=hopeofwords][div class=hopeofscroll]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod semper venenatis. Nullam vel odio ut dui tempor luctus. Mauris sit amet augue libero. Integer vehicula vitae dui ac lacinia. Morbi a ante et enim mollis ornare non eget lectus. Aliquam sit amet ante odio. In aliquam pulvinar sapien et semper. Sed at magna vel nunc tincidunt hendrerit vitae ac tortor. Aenean ac sapien vitae lorem tempus ornare. Vivamus nec velit leo. Nulla eu luctus lacus. Ut fermentum turpis magna, et blandit est sodales vel. Proin tempor ac orci ac imperdiet.

Quisque augue magna, hendrerit nec facilisis eu, mollis eget mi. Phasellus ultricies nisi vel justo consectetur, vel vulputate nisi sodales. Donec porttitor ipsum eget enim faucibus, ut ultricies nisi blandit. Donec tincidunt pellentesque tortor, id congue ex vehicula commodo. Donec sodales eleifend ex, quis aliquet arcu consequat in. Donec eget malesuada lectus. Nam ut feugiat tortor. Integer congue consectetur dui, vel feugiat quam feugiat a. Nullam feugiat eros nec nunc laoreet, sed rhoncus quam vulputate. Duis gravida quam laoreet arcu scelerisque, at volutpat erat cursus. Nunc eget rhoncus nisl, vitae ultricies metus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras quis tristique tortor.[/div][/div]

[div class=hopeofbar][div class=hopeofnumber]06[/div]
[div class=hopeoftitle]relationships[/div][/div] [div class=hopeofwords][div class=hopeofscroll]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod semper venenatis. Nullam vel odio ut dui tempor luctus. Mauris sit amet augue libero. Integer vehicula vitae dui ac lacinia. Morbi a ante et enim mollis ornare non eget lectus. Aliquam sit amet ante odio. In aliquam pulvinar sapien et semper. Sed at magna vel nunc tincidunt hendrerit vitae ac tortor. Aenean ac sapien vitae lorem tempus ornare. Vivamus nec velit leo. Nulla eu luctus lacus. Ut fermentum turpis magna, et blandit est sodales vel. Proin tempor ac orci ac imperdiet.

Quisque augue magna, hendrerit nec facilisis eu, mollis eget mi. Phasellus ultricies nisi vel justo consectetur, vel vulputate nisi sodales. Donec porttitor ipsum eget enim faucibus, ut ultricies nisi blandit. Donec tincidunt pellentesque tortor, id congue ex vehicula commodo. Donec sodales eleifend ex, quis aliquet arcu consequat in. Donec eget malesuada lectus. Nam ut feugiat tortor. Integer congue consectetur dui, vel feugiat quam feugiat a. Nullam feugiat eros nec nunc laoreet, sed rhoncus quam vulputate. Duis gravida quam laoreet arcu scelerisque, at volutpat erat cursus. Nunc eget rhoncus nisl, vitae ultricies metus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras quis tristique tortor.[/div][/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [div class=hopeofcontent][div class="tabsContent tabsContentPrelims"]
vesuvius
[div class=hopeofimage][div class=hopeofhover]
[div class=hopeofinfo]NAMEHERE
[div class=hopeofinfo]AGEHERE
[div class=hopeofinfo]GENDERHERE[/div][/div]
[div class=hopeofinfo]COUNTRYHERE
[div class=hopeofinfo]SEXUALITY[/div] [div class=hopeofinfo]POWERHERE[/div][/div]
[div class=hopeofinfo]ROLEHERE
[div class=hopeofinfo]SOMETHING[/div] [div class=hopeofinfo]SOMETHING[/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div]
sometimes i think we push your buttons just for fun

[div class=hopeofbar][div class=hopeofnumber]01

[div class=hopeoftitle]appearance

[div class=hopeofbar][div class=hopeofnumber]02[/div]
[div class=hopeoftitle]equipment[/div][/div] [div class=hopeofwords][div class=hopeofscroll]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod semper venenatis. Nullam vel odio ut dui tempor luctus. Mauris sit amet augue libero. Integer vehicula vitae dui ac lacinia. Morbi a ante et enim mollis ornare non eget lectus. Aliquam sit amet ante odio. In aliquam pulvinar sapien et semper. Sed at magna vel nunc tincidunt hendrerit vitae ac tortor. Aenean ac sapien vitae lorem tempus ornare. Vivamus nec velit leo. Nulla eu luctus lacus. Ut fermentum turpis magna, et blandit est sodales vel. Proin tempor ac orci ac imperdiet.

Quisque augue magna, hendrerit nec facilisis eu, mollis eget mi. Phasellus ultricies nisi vel justo consectetur, vel vulputate nisi sodales. Donec porttitor ipsum eget enim faucibus, ut ultricies nisi blandit. Donec tincidunt pellentesque tortor, id congue ex vehicula commodo. Donec sodales eleifend ex, quis aliquet arcu consequat in. Donec eget malesuada lectus. Nam ut feugiat tortor. Integer congue consectetur dui, vel feugiat quam feugiat a. Nullam feugiat eros nec nunc laoreet, sed rhoncus quam vulputate. Duis gravida quam laoreet arcu scelerisque, at volutpat erat cursus. Nunc eget rhoncus nisl, vitae ultricies metus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras quis tristique tortor.[/div][/div][/div] [/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
code by vesuvius. hover over right image for character info.
[/div] [class=hopeofimage]width:400px;height:150px;background:url(https://static.zerochan.net/Pop%27n.Music.full.551302.jpg);background-position:center center;overflow:hidden;position:relative[/class] [class=hopeofnumber]float:left;padding:10px;font-size:20px;width:25px;text-align:center;background-color:#F94A57;color:#fff;font-family:serif;margin-right:15px;letter-spacing:0px[/class] [class=hopeoftitle]border-bottom:1px solid lightgrey;padding-bottom:10px;width:200px;margin-left:50px[/class] [class=hopeofbar]width:325px;height:50px;color:#222;letter-spacing:5px;[/class] [class=hopeofwords]width:350px;height:150px;padding-bottom:5px;adding-top:10px;padding-right:10px;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;overflow:hidden;padding-left:5px[/class] [class=hopeofscroll]width:350px;height:140px;overflow:auto;padding-right:100px;margin-top:10px[/class] [class=hopeofinfo]width:100px;padding:5px;border:1px solid lightgrey;color:#222;text-align:center;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:2px;margin-bottom:15px[/class] [class=hopeofcontent]width:400px;height:500px;position:relative;margin-left:300px;margin-top:-500px;[/class]

Last edited:
i also want to say that these all look pretty cool and i'm currently beating my head against a wall trying to figure out how to do the new tabs

i also want to say that these all look pretty cool and i'm currently beating my head against a wall trying to figure out how to do the new tabs
If you have any questions regarding BBCode+-related coding, feel free to PM me or to post in the BBCode+ thread.

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
so i went back and looked at some of my old codes again and even though they were only from a month ago wow they were different. for example this one was coded ages ago for a possible rp interest check but then i decided that i wanted a smidge more fantasy and a little less realistic/modern, so im releasing this one as a free to use code, no credit or anything b/c this is rly basic and bleh.

it still uses old tab system tho, since it would take too much effort to change it.

[class=containerbox]position:absolute;z-index:1;width:310px;height:300px;background-color:white;padding:20px;margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-160px;pointer-events:none[/class]
[class=txtbox]margin-left:100px;background-color:white;font-size:10px;height:300px;overflow:hidden;text-align:justify;width:230px;pointer-events:visible[/class]
[class=scrollbox]width:230px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;[/class]
title of roleplay here.

titleone

titletwo

titlethree

titlefour

• [div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]whatever here one it scrolls whatever here
  • [div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]whatever here two it scrolls whatever here
    [/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]
[div=background:#f5f5f5][class=containerbox]position:absolute;z-index:1;width:310px;height:300px;background-color:white;padding:20px;margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-160px;pointer-events:none[/class] [class=txtbox]margin-left:100px;background-color:white;font-size:10px;height:300px;overflow:hidden;text-align:justify;width:230px;pointer-events:visible[/class] [class=scrollbox]width:230px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;[/class] [div=margin:auto;height:500px;width:350px;padding:50px;background-color:white][div=margin:auto;width:350px;height:150px;background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5a/db/e3/5adbe3de00973b204662dd09d78bfd54--futuristic-city-conceptual-art.jpg);background-position:top center;filter:brightness(70%);position:absolute;overflow:hidden][div=overflow:auto;width:350px;height:150px;padding-right:30px][div=margin-top:100px;width:310px;padding:20px;font-size:10px;background-color:black;color:white;opacity:0.7;text-align:justify]title of roleplay here. [/div][/div][/div] [div=width:100px;height:150px;background-color:white;position:absolute;z-index:2;pointer-events:none;] [div=font-size:10px;margin-right:20px;text-align:right]titleone titletwo titlethree titlefour[/div][/div] [div=width:10px;][tabs][tab=TA0][div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]whatever here one it scrolls whatever here [/div][/div][/div][/tab][tab=TA1][div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]whatever here two it scrolls whatever here [/div][/div][/div][/tab][tab=TA2][div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]whatever here three it scrolls whatever here [/div][/div][/div][/tab][tab=TA3][div class=containerbox][div class=txtbox][div class=scrollbox]whatever here four it scrolls whatever here [/div][/div][/div][/tab] [/tabs][/div][/div]

EKZr1PaJ_o.jpg
rly super duper quick template made for a roleplay, cannibalized a lot of template ideas that didn't work out left lying around my workshop for this. it's like the blocky, simple, unloved sister of hedonism. hope you like because i'm not sure how much i like it after realizing i've created more templates than chars and all i want to do is create more templates.

glitch effect on img was created using photomosh, 250px by 250px. quote is two, three words at best.

BROKEN
PROMISES

basics

/...evelyn hart

/...seventeen

/...female

/...human

Appearance // here

Personality // here
History // here

example // two
exampletwo // one

Code:
[div=width:560px;padding:20px;background-color:#222222;margin:auto;border-left:50px solid #BA323E;font-size:8px]
[/div][div=width:500px;padding:45px;background-color:white;margin:auto;border-left:1px solid lightgrey;border-right:1px solid lightgrey;height:500px][div=width:200px;height:200px;padding:25px;background:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b0/52/oZExdklR_o.jpg);][div=width:180px;height:200px;border:1px solid white;padding-left:30px;font-size:22px;color:white;letter-spacing:4px;text-shadow:0.5px 0.5px magenta,-0.5px -0.5px cyan;][font=Nixie One]

BROKEN
PROMISES[/font][/div][/div]
[div=width:190px;padding:15px;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:3px;color:white;background-color:#BA323E;margin-left:10px]basics[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 0.6px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-user[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]evelyn hart[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 1px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-calendar[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]seventeen[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 1px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-venus-mars[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]female[/div]
[div=border-bottom: 1px solid #D23B4A;font-size:10px;padding:5px;width:160px;color:#D23B4A;margin-left:30px][fa]fa-question-circle[/fa][color=transparent]/...[/color]human[/div]

[div=width:220px;height:500px;overflow:hidden;font-size:10px;margin-top:-530px;margin-left:290px][div=height:500px;width:220px;overflow:auto;padding-right:30px;][div=text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:lowercase][font=Raleway][color=#D23B4A][b]Appearance // [/b][/color] here

[color=#D23B4A][b]Personality // [/b][/color]here
[color=#D23B4A][b]History // [/b][/color]here

[color=#D23B4A][b]example // [/b][/color]two
[color=#D23B4A][b]exampletwo // [/b][/color]one

[div=border-top:1px solid #D23B4A]
[/div][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=background-color:#222222;width:610px;padding:20px;margin:auto][/div][div=Margin:auto;center;font-size:9px;width:550px;][URL='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/%E2%9D%9D-%E2%80%94-programmed-insanity-%E2%80%A2-code-dump.382855/']vesuvius.[/URL][/div]

I love your codes!! They're so amazing and pretty. I've used this template and its easy to use, even for a complete newb like me, Thank you so much! If you would like to see it, here's a link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back