• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.โž - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

so, i love everyone and really don't want to be too exclusive. so, i've added two more roles to the repertoire!

introducing the double agent and the opulent!

the double-agent
Loyalties are blurred with this one. The double-agent isn't quite sure if the king knows that they're associated with the antagonist heist team or if they just got lucky, but either way, the potential to double cross is quite high. Which side will they be in favor of? If only the damn opulent would stop being so suspicious.

the opulent
They have the funds to pull this thing off. They're the wealthy, the one who's so rich that no one's quite sure why they're stealing in the first place. (The right hand knows--thievery is a family legacy). Will the opulent reach the high standards set by their family? Or is this another last-cause of an investment. One thing's for certain, the opulent is invested in making sure this plan works out: and they have their suspicions about the double-agent.

happy writing!!​

hey shruth count me in bb

hey homies this is still open!! deadline is this coming friday, the 18th.

I'll slide on in and take the last roll as the double agent! That's still open, right?

I'll slide on in and take the last roll as the double agent! That's still open, right?
this roleplay isnโ€™t first come, first serve. you can apply for any role (:

Eh, I wanna be the Double agent all the same

I'm going to pull out the age old magician deception tricks

Eh, I wanna be the Double agent all the same

I'm going to pull out the age old magician deception tricks
i look forward to reviewing your application. ((:

absolutely! but those accepted will get the link skdnfkd

lmao yee naturally xD

i saw someone else post a cs for the boss spot and i was like o h s h i t gotta step up mY gAmE

so i ended up writing like a novel for my guy's personality xD pretty sure it's just because the code makes the space small, but dAmn you gotta read and scroll a LOt

lmao yee naturally xD

i saw someone else post a cs for the boss spot and i was like o h s h i t gotta step up mY gAmE

so i ended up writing like a novel for my guy's personality xD pretty sure it's just because the code makes the space small, but dAmn you gotta read and scroll a LOt
that's great!! honestly, the character sheet that i put up is basic and only the foundational aspect. any extra bits is SUPER appreciated and i'll take that into consideration as well

hey homies, application is still open !

to everyone that has applied, a quick word:
The sheets I see so far are looking absolutely lovely! Please do remember that the template that I've given you should be adhered to. The questions that I've asked on those are specific, I'm looking at writing style, characterization, and various other aspects. You are ENCOURAGED to add EXTRA information beyond the character sheet, but I should see that you have followed the foundational aspects of what I've given you to the T.

Happy writing!!

---

[ sox sox constellation constellation zippy zippy logastellus logastellus Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy madame moiselle madame moiselle Feyrie Feyrie erosful erosful callisto callisto Soap Soap myst.erion myst.erion erised erised christy christy Togy Togy + anyone else who applies in the future]​

Will do! Iโ€™ve just been busy with work and havenโ€™t had time to get around to working on my bio but today I got time to do it :3

I'm trying to go with the mysterious and dodging questions kind of character, but I'll still add extra stuff

I'm trying to go with the mysterious and dodging questions kind of character, but I'll still add extra stuff
you can answer all questions in an evasive way, dear! as long as you answer the question.

thirteen thirteen ayo. since there are plenty of people going for the roles i am interested in, i'm no longer going to contend for a spot. great rp idea though, and i hope you all have lots of fun.

thirteen thirteen ayo. since there are plenty of people going for the roles i am interested in, i'm no longer going to contend for a spot. great rp idea though, and i hope you all have lots of fun.
okay, thank you so much for your time

- bump!!!! -
we most definitely need applicants. deadline is this friday!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back