• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎโž - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im super excited for this rp i havent been in a lot of them due to school but this is one that im really looking forward to everyones characters so far are amazing and so different. hopefully mine meets your standards the hacker is always snarky and energetic in films and tv shows so i decided to take a different approach with her and make her have like a mixture of red sparrow(fractured leg), euphoria(drug issues) and miss bala(double crossing)
your cs is excellent as well! i'm not even sure that i can make it to friday lmaoooo

its OMG AHHHHHHH look amazing!!!

regardless of what happens, you HAVE to let me make an edit for this rp when I have free time!!

i love edits.
video edits and photo edits. hmu xx

its OMG AHHHHHHH look amazing!!!

regardless of what happens, you HAVE to let me make an edit for this rp when I have free time!!

i love edits.
video edits and photo edits. hmu xx
oh WORD? edits? i could never kksjdfkdfj your offer is VERY ACCEPTED

I gotta finish her bio but man work has been hella busy especially in the ER, I'll start forming it into paragraphs today

I gotta finish her bio but man work has been hella busy especially in the ER, I'll start forming it into paragraphs today
we chillin, i barely finished my own questions today

and i'm still not happy with my answers lmaooo

Bj6WpR9.jpg

we chillin, i barely finished my own questions today

and i'm still not happy with my answers lmaooo
Like fr tho I wanted my answers to be like different and for her to be just like "look if we get caught i never seen these people in my life. IM LEGALLY BLIND!"

"mY tEaChErS nEvEr tAuGhT mE tHaT"
-jake paul, "my teachers", diss of the century
the teacher dropped BARS
yes i watched the 'that's cringe' video shut the fuck up

Like fr tho I wanted my answers to be like different and for her to be just like "look if we get caught i never seen these people in my life. IM LEGALLY BLIND!"
why is this such an unrelatable yet relatable mood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back