• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎโž - ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
honestly, i've been contemplating changing my role but like there are already so many great characters.
i'm really not getting any inspo for my character so i think i'll be dropping out of this one, but the idea is lovely!
good luck mel and everybody else

i may or may not change my mind.

ajhdga it pains me to say it but i think i'll be dipping out as well. i haven't been able to get much inspo for my character and i think i've already taken on more than i can handle. good luck with the rp though! i know it's going to be so much fun when the ooc is this lit.

SORRY DESI FRIEND

ajhdga it pains me to say it but i think i'll be dipping out as well. i haven't been able to get much inspo for my character and i think i've already taken on more than i can handle. good luck with the rp though! i know it's going to be so much fun when the ooc is this lit.

SORRY DESI FRIEND
when she only acknowledges one of the desis in here and not the other rip sox brb crying

SEE U AROUND THO WILL MISS U

holy crap i never figured you could use dreamweaver for bbcode o: and also sox ur codes ROX
WOT LEMME JUST WIFEY YOU REAL QUICK

but yeah i had to use these adobe programs for an app we were developing at work and the lightbulb went off hehe

WOT LEMME JUST WIFEY YOU REAL QUICK

but yeah i had to use these adobe programs for an app we were developing at work and the lightbulb went off hehe
i might have to wear a wig, but i can probably pull off wifey status ๐Ÿ˜ seriously though, im blown away!!

i havent used dreamweaver in soo long. now i just have to... ask myself if coding is a rabbit hole I want to go down again.

i might have to wear a wig, but i can probably pull off wifey status ๐Ÿ˜ seriously though, im blown away!!

i havent used dreamweaver in soo long. now i just have to... ask myself if coding is a rabbit hole I want to go down again.
anyone can be my wifey. wifey is a mindset.

i am biased but i vote c: yes c: yes it is c:

So which ones did you download to do your coding?
i only used adobe xd and adobe dreamweaver, but dreamweaver is $$$$$$$$$ so i'd recommend using an alternate program. there's a link on my thread to some free html editors, but if none of those work out, i think notepad++ supports everything in the world lol

sox sox has a foot fetish in case y'all were wondering
there the secret is out now

sox sox has a foot fetish in case y'all were wondering
there the secret is out now
LOL called out ๐Ÿคฃ i support you sox sox

giphy.gif

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:
uhhhhhh there's like three days homie, so like stick around please knfdkfnd
we are currently missing:
- the brain (please let me know if you're going to do this guys ;-; last minute notices are not preferable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back