What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Resource โ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ.โž freebies! หŽหŠห—

fated

๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ
fated says:
hello everyone! i'm fated, a returning veteran member of the site, and i've decided to share my codes with you. just a little warning that they might be janky as heck, broken (teehee), or just ugly, but i figured that i'd give it a go and put them on display anyways. there are so many incredible coders on this site (like way more than i can name) that have inspired me, but i'd like to thank @sox @Nano and @crucially, you all are absolutely amazing but also SORRY FOR THE PING YOU GODS. anyways, all my codes are free to use, just do not remove the credit. if you need help or advice, i'm always here!
cs
simple
4 tabs
stable

cs
wack
4 tabs
animations

Last edited:

fated

fated says:
forbidden eden: not so mobile friendly
oh my ! i'm actually pretty proud of this code, especially considering it took me under an hour and is actually... pretty stable?? surprisingly the tabs didn't make me want to rip my hair out. i'm a bit rusty with coding, but i hope it's ok for you all! i decided to keep it pretty simple, especially with the (lack of) animations and hovers except for the lil tab color changes. i'm still learning and definitely have a lot to catch up on, but i just want to share my work with you guys ! this one does have a [nobr] tag, but in the content divs you don't need to use [br][/br] thanks to a little tweak.
cs
simple
4 tabs
stable??

forbidden eden.
I only see her late at night, When I'm too gone to realize... That everything is going right. Rain hit me with a note so dark, Rain hit me with a note so dark ! I only see her late at night, When it's too dark to realize...
- love, you
question
tell me what you need, yeah
question
i'll be there for you
question
for you, ah
question
i only see her
question
late at night
question
when i'm too gone
question
to realize
question
that everything is going
question
rain hit me with a note
question
so dark
question
rain hit me with a note so dark
question
lonely lonely
question
lonely i
question
wanna lead a
question
lonely
question
lonely life
question
lone and
question
on and on
question
i wanna lead a
question
lonely
question
lonely
question
life
question
i only see her in my dreams
question
when i'm too asleep
question
to realize
question
that life is going perfectly rain hit me with a note so dark rain hit me with a note so dark
question
lonely lonely lonely lonely i wanna lead a lonely lonely life lonely lonely lonely lonely i wanna lead a lonely lonely life lonely lonely lonely lonely i wanna lead a lonely lonely life i wanna be me i wanna be happy i wanna be free yeah i only see her late at night when it's too dark to realize that all the stars are shining bright rain hit me with a note so dark rain hit me with a note so dark

Last edited:

fated

fated says:
wanderlust: not so mobile friendly
eeeeeek i'm so so happy with this one! i made it for sox's STUNNING rp (go join please) because my first code was kinda ugly haha. not quite sure how i ended up with this honestly?? but i mean it's fine so... i had a lot of big plans that didn't really turn out, but i'm happy with what a have! i'm really feeling the blue palette, ngl. originally i was going to do a cover that slid up but i had absolutely no clue how to work it, so i settled for what i did know and did a little slide! i've been practicing a lottt with animations, and i hope these are polished (the timing bits took me forever!). still, i'm like really glad i ended up with this, baha. but like, at this point i can CONFIDENTLY say that animation-delay and overflow: hidden; are just my favorite properties ever. just... amazing. finally, thank you so much for the AMAZING support on forbidden eden!! i love you all so much, ahhhh โ™ก
cs
wack
4 tabs
animations

here.
here
here.
here
here.
here
here.
here
ahere.
here
here.
here
here.
here
here.
here
aahere.
here
here.
here
here.
here
here.
here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
cahere.
here
here.
here
here.
here
here.
here

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)