• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒❞ — regis academy

erosful

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚.
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container]padding: 2.5vh; width: 460px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=title]margin: 135px 0 0 -135px; width: 380px; height: 110px; background: #d9d9d9; position: absolute; font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 110px; z-index: 10; border: 6px double #d9d9d9; outline: 10px solid #d9d9d9; color: #5f698a; transform: rotate(-90deg); font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=main]padding: 30px; margin-top: -10px; width: 270px; height: 352px; margin-left: 140px; background: #d9d9d9; position: absolute;[/class] [class=tabcontainer]padding: 15px; position: absolute; top: 30px; width: 240px; height: 322px; background-color: white; background-image: url("https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/wavecut.png");[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: -10px; margin-top: 410px; height: 40px; width: 480px; background: #d9d9d9;[/class] [class=tab]width: 92px; height: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #5f698a; transition: all .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 18px; color: #5f698a; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=circle]height: 5px; width: 5px; margin-top: 17.5px; background-color: #135f52; border-radius: 50%;[/class] [class=heading]margin-top: -10px;font-size: 20px; font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: right; color: #5f698a;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; width: 258px; height: 160px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; color: #3c4245;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #bbbbbb; font-size: 18px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script] [div class=container style="cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;"] [div class=title]regis academy[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer]
full
[div class=heading]the premise.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]The Regis International Academy was established in 1953 under the funding of oil giant Reginald Montgomery's estate. Located in New York City, the school was originally the learning place of the children of United States politicians and magnates. As the academy began to gain it's reputation — and as the number of international faculty grew — the student population became increasingly more diverse as students from outside of the United States enrolled. In 2019, there are now students attending the Regis International Academy from all continents. With an education second to none, and housing the children of the wealthiest people in the world, the school has maintained its prestige over the years. But starting this year, the school board has started to admit students based on scholarship and, well — some people aren't too happy about that. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer]
full
[div class=heading]the lore.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]
academics
There are four possible departments that a student may belong to at the Regis International Academy: Athletics, Liberal Arts and Humanities, Academia, and STEM. At one point, Academia and STEM were combined; however, this changed as the class offerings evolved. Although there may be some multi-talented students, a student may not be under more than one department.
lifestyle
Students are given the option of living on campus in the academy's dorms, or living off-campus with a parent or guardian. The students that live on campus are arranged according to year, department, and gender. Each building houses a different department, with two students of the same year and gender sharing a room. Bathrooms and kitchens are communal. Students are required to wear their uniforms during class hours ( 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM ), consisting of a pressed collared white shirt and the option of pants or a pleated skirt of appropriate length. Ties ( with bow options for girls ) must be worn properly and not undone. Alternative uniform colors and uniform embellishments are in the school colors, navy blue and gold. Accessories, such as head-wear, outer-wear and jewelry are acceptable, so long as they are appropriate. All foot-wear must be closed-toed.
admissions
Regis holds high standards for it's selection process. Admissions are not guaranteed by status, family attendance, or wealth, and instead by merit. Applicants are passed through the Board of Admissions and finally the Headmistress before being accepted. Regis has a student population of less than 400, so the possibility of being put on a waiting list is highly likely. No more than 10% of the student body may be from one country, which is a possible reason for failure for acceptance.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer]
full
[div class=heading]the rules.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][ 01. ] First and foremost — hello and welcome! Thank you for taking a look at this interest check and I hope I've captured your interest. I'm Miranda/Miri/Eros, and I'm a motherfuckin' train wreck I'm the official host of this RP. This is the second time I'm hosting since creating my account, and I thought of going for a simple academy RP. [ 02. ] The plot heavily relies on character development, and you have the ability to steer your story in whatever direction you want, so long as it still is relative to the general backstory and does not step out of the boundaries of it's genre. Drama is highly necessary, because who cares about drama-free rich kids? I don't. [ 03. ] Please be respectful of everyone! We all have different backgrounds, different opinions, etc. and it's terrible to feel like an outcast or judged by those. ( Unless you're a bigot. I won't accept you if you are. ) [ 04. ] I'm hoping to find at least ten people that are interested before creating the official threads, so please feel free to tag your friends and spread the word. Thank you. [ 05. ] Once I've gained enough interest and have posted the official threads, I'll provide more specific and fleshed-out regulations.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer]
full
[div class=heading]the links.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Chit Chat ( OOC ) — Link Character Creation — Link Academy Lore — Link In Character RP — Link[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]
[div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab5"][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation
[/div]

ah~ thank you all for showing interest!
we reached ten people interested a lot quicker than i imagined, which means the official threads will be made sooner
i’ll try to have everything posted later today, and if not, then tomorrow ( eastern timezone )

interested!! the concept seems rlly cool, and i've always been a sucker for character-driven stories!

hey everyone! just bumping this a little bit, and posting a messaging to say that i’m sorry for the delay! this week has been a little busy for me, so i’m hoping to take advantage of friday ( woot woot ) to finally post the threads.

you have my interest *sips tea*

I'm ready to spill this cup whenever you are
Oh my goodness this looks super neat! Color me interested :)
I'm interested!
Sign me tf up
I am interested
definitely interested x
Interested, if my school work permits ;;
interested!
tentative interest
interested
i'm interested in this !! i'm excited to see where this will go!
interested!! the concept seems rlly cool, and i've always been a sucker for character-driven stories!
tagging for future
interested!
Count me in as interested
Definitely interested!
we love this for me!
*smashing tea on the ground* I’m so on board for this if it’s still open.

the ooc chat has arrived, ladies and gentlemen and everything in between !
i'm still working on the creation thread and discord server, but they should be up within the hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back