• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝━━honeycoffee.❞

mahoutsukai

離れて┇♚

[div class="aboutcontainer"] [div class="abouttext"] [div class="abouttitle"]About Mute,[/div] [div class="abouttagscont"] [div class="abouttags"]ht. gl. bl. friendly[/div] [div class="abouttags"]advanced literate.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]early 20's.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]i write as male and female.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]not interested in novella.[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="aboutcontainer"]width:30%;padding:50px;min-width:200px;margin:auto;overflow:hidden;[/class][class name="abouttext"]padding:50px;background:#CFA972;color:#fff!important;font-weight:bold;font-size:30px;border-radius:5px;transition:0.5s;margin-top:0%;width:calc(100% -50px);[/class][class name="abouttagscont"]min-width:200px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;margin-top:-10px[/class][class name="abouttags"]color:#FFBBE0;background:#fff;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:100;font-size:10px;margin:2.5px;padding:5px;width:fit-content[/class][class name="abouttitle"]color:#fff!important;[/class] [class=main] height: 200px; width: 400px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; border: 4px solid #CFA972; [/class] [class name=main state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=textbox] padding-right: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 200px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=textbox state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 13px; color: black; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: 'Georgia', sans-serif; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=textbox] [div class=text] Realistic ( ღ ) Twin siblings x Childhood friend. ( ღ ) Lonely Prince x Gypsy. ( ღ ) Detective x New partner. ( ღ ) Yakuza member x Boss’s favorite gal. ( ღ ) Delinquent x Ballet dancer. ( ღ ) Artist x New muse. ( ღ ) Geisha x Forbidden lover. ( ღ ) Bartender x Customer. ( ღ ) Zombie apocalypse.

❥ you're the cute tea shop girl from downtown and i'm a high ranking gang leader who goes to your shop every morning. the next day, there's a commotion in the back and when you finally appear, you're visibly upset. i can see that a group of street thugs are making their exit.

❥ i'm a host club worker and honestly, no matter how beautiful my clients are, i can't help but hate them. i drunkenly pass out on the streets one night and when i wake up, i'm in a girls room. your room. wow, you're so pretty and sort of familiar. why does your face make my heart pound?

❥ i was just minding my business when suddenly you come up, grab my arm and lean against me with these desperate eyes. you quickly ask me to pretend to be your boyfriend/girlfriend and before i've got a chance to push you away, a group of girls approach. i guess i'll go with it...for a price.

❥ you're my enemy but i think our partners are cheating on us with each other so why don't we team up to investigate? you're still the worst but... you're also sort of cool. why did i hate you again?

❥ we're both the children of rich socialites... and they're tying to set us up in an arranged marriage for business purposes. now we're being forced to spend a weekend together to get to know one another. and did these assholes really only request one bed?

fin.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
[class=main] height: 200px; width: 400px; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; margin: auto; margin-top: 10px; border: 4px solid #CFA972; [/class] [class name=main state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=textbox] padding-right: 100px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 200px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=textbox state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; color: black; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: 'Candara', sans-serif; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] cursor: default; [/class] [div class=main] [div class=textbox] [div class=text]Non-Realistic ( ღ ) Yokai villain x Human. ( ღ ) Vampire x Reincarnated lover. ( ღ ) King x Commoner. ( ღ ) Wizard x Cute shop owner. ( ღ ) Greek God x Human. ( ღ ) Werewolf prince x Elf princess. ( ღ ) Villain x Hero. ( ღ ) Space Cowboys.

❥ i got lost in another era with witch's and magic and... there's this really cute elf prince/princess that thinks i'm their lover. oh, god! they're going in for a kiss!

❥ when i was a child, i rescued a puppy in the rain and once he was healthy again, he left. it's been ten years since then and i've sort of acquired a name for myself. there's a bounty on my head and in the middle of being chased, a dog demon comes to my rescue.

❥ i'm a demon that's been exiled to the human realm and you're this cute, sweet human that comes to visit me in my forest every day. i can smell other humans on you and i don't like it. so i do something i really shouldn't have and now you're really mad at me.

❥ muse A has just moved to an obscure town where the people are beautiful, haunting and hungry. despite the obvious signs of caution, muse a’s roommate, muse b, can’t seem to understand their paranoia. weeks later, a festival of ghouls and goblins is celebrated by the gothic city. it isn’t long before muse a finds themselves surrounded by a group of teeth—teeth and monsters. It feels like it’s all going to end right there until muse c shows up, pea-cocking like some god damn gift of god.

for some reason, the arrival of muse c seems to freeze the others where they stand, watching with fearful eyes. c propositions a. “vow yourself to me and you’ll be under my protection. refuse and the second I walk away, they’ll have at your flesh in seconds.” without understanding the depth of the deal, a agrees and the two are bound together.

❥ in a world where humans are enhanced with black-market cybernetics, it's hard to tell who your enemies are. muse a is one of the only untouched humans left, with no cybernetic parts. Suddenly, muse b, a mysterious figure, is lingering around watching muse a's every move. protectively.

but... why?

fin.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
[div class="aboutcontainer"] [div class="abouttext"] [div class="abouttitle"]Fandom and Anime,[/div] [div class="abouttagscont"] [div class="abouttags"]inuyasha[/div] [div class="abouttags"]samurai champloo.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]kamisama kiss.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]brothers conflict.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]gangsta.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]sailor moon.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]howls moving castle.[/div] [div class="abouttags"]spirited away.[/div][div class="abouttags"]a silent voice.[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="aboutcontainer"]width:30%;padding:50px;min-width:200px;margin:auto;overflow:hidden;[/class][class name="abouttext"]padding:50px;background:#CFA972;color:#fff!important;font-weight:bold;font-size:30px;border-radius:5px;transition:0.5s;margin-top:0%;width:calc(100% -50px);[/class][class name="abouttagscont"]min-width:200px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;margin-top:-10px[/class][class name="abouttags"]color:#FFBBE0;background:#fff;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:100;font-size:10px;margin:2.5px;padding:5px;width:fit-content[/class][class name="abouttitle"]color:#fff!important;[/class]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back