• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ› ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”. โœ

oh you already know
watch this turn into a coldridge reunion

interested in either the fool or the high priestess or the emperor ! idk yet
oh HELL yes, interested in either the high priestess or temperance!
Ooooh guuurl you know I'm down for this! Interested in the hermit
oh ok like dark academia has been making its comeback nowadays and im completely living for this? and like ok all the song references are making me like !!!!! good taste gang. eyeing the hermit or the fool !
Oh, I like this a lot...
Iโ€™m really excited for this - I love dark academia stuff, Iโ€™m so down if there are roles left.

also - how do I see the roles?
Interested in the emperor ๐Ÿ‘€
oooh disappearing students and dark magic
ooh, this seems v cool. tarot is just so interesting to me ! i'm keeping my eyes on the high priestess and the emperor :)
oooh, interested! unless school decides to continue kicking my ass
I'm super interested if there is still room for another.
interested in the temperance role! this is such a cool concept!
you know i'm interested as heck!
welcome to leopold academy for the bright and powerful ! everything can be found through here, and our academy's
history shall be up soon (once the librarian gets onto it), but feel free to ask our staff any questions in the meantime.
with the warmest regards,
โ”€ headmaster blackthorne & leopold academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back