• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom β› π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’π’… ❜

Characters
Here

chaotic evil

༊*·˚
hAT9XCC.gif

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD.
a stranger things roleplay.

[ mikaelson mikaelson + chaotic evil chaotic evil ]

[class=variables] --color: #79AE8A; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !importa[/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=450px] width: 300px; height: 100%; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 80px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/8aa85faee108796b8a31c7234a7eb910/tumblr_oykvcuegbd1rl53x2o1_500.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DaringLongLaughingthrush-max-1mb.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]STEVE + FRANCINE.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]date[/div] 10 - 05 - 1986.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] mikaelson mikaelson [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] β€œyou don’t know what they did to me!” francine pryke sat across from police chief hopper and a detective from out of state named pierce. in her hand , a small scrap of paper with a smiley face drawn on it with red pen and in her heart , a stinging feeling of an oncoming panic attack.

β€œexactly , we don’t know what happened to you but if you tell us we can help you.” jim was the calmer good cop , a contradiction to his normally bitter tone. pierce suddenly furrowed his brows , touching the side of his stubble when he felt something wet drip down his cheek.

β€œwhat the fuck?” when he looked up , francine was crying. the lights above them flickered briefly , and the surrounding atmosphere in the interrogation room went cold.

francine scowled at them through blurry eyes. β€œi don’t need your help.” pierce scoffed right back at her but before he could tell her off , jim gave him a stern look.

β€œwell we do. we want to find your friends , the others that went missing.” hopper slid a polaroid photo of stacy peters across the table in order to convince the distraught girl to fess up.

β€œthey aren’t my friends , i barely ever got to see them.” francine sniffled and wiped a few tears from her face.

β€œwhy not?” pierce finally asked her a productive question.

β€œbecause they kept us apart when they were giving me the—” she didn’t finish her statement , her bottom lip trembling and her hands in her head. pierce was scribbling notes down in his pad and both men waited patiently for her to continue. β€œthe lobotomy.”

jim felt something weird churn in the pit of his stomach , an unfamiliar emotion that made him feel nauseous. β€œhey , francine—” hopper began cautiously as the color drained from her already pale face. β€œfrancine.”

β€œfrancine.”

β€œfrancine.”

β€œwhat?” she snapped at the now feminine voice. it was just a flashback , that’s all. she was in patrick’s living room. joyce wiped a tear away from her face , the rest of the children were β€˜cryingβ€˜ too.

β€œyou alright , hun?” she looked more worn out than the whole lot of them , frail and listless.

β€œyeah , i’m fine.” francine ignored stacy’s glare , her crying ruined the four coats of mascara on her lashes.

β€œyou sure?”

β€œyeah.”

β€”

robin buckley's house was not as big as steve thought. he hadn't been over her place before , didn't see the need to. parties were usually at his house but he passed the crown down to her only because robin's crush agreed to come , laura kringle. "hey robin!" he called out once he spotted her in the center of her empty living room. the canister of beer by her feet looked very appetizing.

"hey loser , you're early." robin snickered , looking steve up and down. very casual. but steve was looking at someone else. a boy about a few inches taller than and a lot lankier stood near the girl.

"so is he , who is he?" steve raised his brow and reached down to grab a lukewarm corona.

robin smirks , "max , my friend." [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back