• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❛ 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❜ - ᶦᶜ

Characters
Here

allure

angel eyes ♡
Yerin Ryu

Yerin's mask, made of a thick white plastic and affixed to her face with an elastic string looped around her head, slid lazily down the bridge of her nose. She adjusted it for the umpteenth time in the past five minutes. Her hands were encased in white lace gloves, a short top hat rested atop her braided hair, and she had sewn a black cape lined with red velvet to the shoulder pads of her cropped black blazer. Despite the troublesome mask, she was thankful that the rest of her costume kept her warm from the cold bite in the autumn air, though she doubted the same could be said for her companion's costume.

"We're here!" she announced as the pair came to a stop in front of the big blue house in the middle of Greek row. Though there were multiple parties ongoing up and down the block, this particular frat house was unmistakably the loudest, brightest, most garishly decorated and filled with the rowdiest of partygoers. Screams could be heard from the back of the house - one angry screech rose above the others, yelling something about smashed pumpkin tarts. The strobe lights in various rooms were all going at different tempos, so just looking at the house for too long was quite disorienting and potentially dangerous to your average epileptic. As they stood there, someone in a fursuit yanked open a window on the top floor and howled at the sky for five full seconds before ducking back inside and slamming the window shut.

Yerin grinned at Yohan and walked up to the front door. "Wow, this really takes me back to our second year." Big, raucous parties weren't Yerin's scene anymore, but she definitely didn't mind them, and the giant annual Halloween Boiler was sure to help get Yohan out of the slump he'd been in since midterms. No matter how many times Yerin had assured him that some subpar midterm scores weren't a big deal, especially in his senior year, Yohan remained bummed out. He'd been uncharacteristically sulky since long before midterms, she was aware, but she wasn't sure why.

She had scarcely knocked on the door before it swung open. A broad-shouldered guy whose face she recognized but whose name was long gone from memory beamed down at them, his smile growing ever wider as he took in their costumes. He yanked them inside with a bellowing laugh and some good-natured reminders: "Kitchen to the right, bathrooms to the left, jungle juice in the kitchen, coolers out back, no sex on the first and third floor." Yerin took off her hat and resisted the urge to shrug off her blazer as she and Yohan walked further into the house; the amount of people milling around and dancing had raised the temperature to the point that she was reminded of why the party was called a "boiler" in the first place.
OCT 31
11:35 PM

coded by allure

weldherwings weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] lets just get drunk
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] respect the drip, karen
[div class=tag]location[/div] halloween party, yo
[div class=tag]tag[/div] allure allure
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] Midterms could kiss his ass.

Yohan had spent the last few days, moping around anywhere that would take his sorry ass. While, generally, he did very well on his exams… this one was a giant exception. For, you see, generally when it was exam time, he made sure to have enough medicine to get him through the process of it all. Well, a rather large chain of events happened which meant that he didn’t and couldn’t have the said medicine for the big old tests. Let me start from the beginning. So, it started three weeks ago when one of the delivery places he worked for, Lee’s Chicken, announced that they were closing their shop as soon as possible. This meant he was without a job practically instantly. And now, because his Appa didn’t work anymore and was relying on savings, Yohan took it upon himself to help with the bills. Not having a job meant that he was going to be behind on paying some of those bills. Therefore, he decided to sell his medication to various students. I mean, it was a common thing for him to do. Exams were approaching and students were frantic about getting the perfect score. He had saved just enough medicine to get him through his own studies and exams, when his Appa complained of his back getting worse. A trip to the hospital and a brand new bill shoved in his face. And alas, there went the remainder of his medication to help pay for the damn medical bill.

He tried his hardest to focus through out the studying and exam but… well, why don’t you try and remain focused while taking an exam with ADHD. Poor Yerin even tried her hardest to help him with studying and he tried to remain focused. However, it probably was completely obvious to his best friend that he wasn’t taking his medication and was off with the fairies, daydreaming. And with that, he felt truthfully horrible about. He felt like he wasted her time as she tried to drill it into his head. Now with the extreme lack of confidence of how he went with the exam, he knew that he was doomed. Which was how he had found himself sulking on Yerin’s couch that afternoon. Thankfully, his best friend always knew how to make him feel better. And so when she pulled out that Sailor Moon costume and suggested they went to a Halloween party tonight, how could he say no? It was a no brainer, of course! I mean, if did mean he had to sit down patiently and allow Yerin to pull on his hair like the devil she was to make space buns out of his shaggy, medium length dark hair. But hell, it was for the look. He had to commit.

So, that’s how he ended up here at the party. Dressed up like Sailor Moon and ready to get some alcohol into his system so he could just forget everything about the exams. Luckily, he was a lightweight drinker. Well, unlucky for Yerin who would probably have to end up caring for his stupid ass and making sure that he didn’t do anything too impulsive or stupid (like get another tattoo to add to his drunk night tattoo collection). As they walked through the hallway, making their way into the party, a couple of people whom Yohan had in his class greeted him; giving him a high five and stating how cool his outfit was before continuing on their drunk adventures.

I feel like we’re in a sauna,” Yohan called, trying to speak over the music as he placed a hand upon Yerin’s lower back to grab her attention. “Do you want me to go grab us some beers? You are drinking tonight, right? It’s not fun when you don’t drink with me. You turn into such a party pooper and tell me off for eveerrryyythhinnnnnnnngggggggg.” [/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Last edited:
Yerin Ryu

Yerin nodded in answer to Yohan's question. "You know it's going to take more than just beer to get me anywhere," she said, her voice growing heavy with exasperation as she continued, "and need I remind you what happened the last time we went to a big party? You got stuck on the roof! I had to go after you and get your sorry behind down while you were insisting that 'Spiderman does whatever a spider can'! People took videos!" She flung her hands into the air from the force of the sheer secondhand embarrassment that was overtaking her. "But yes, I will happily get drunk if you can behave yourself." She patted him on the head, right in between his space buns.

While Yohan was getting their drinks, Yerin struck up conversation in a semi-peaceful corner with one of her good friends from her workshop class, a girl named Heejee who was wearing Hufflepuff robes and had a Swiffer WetJet® mop in place of a broomstick. They were debating the finer details of wizarding schools outside the Western world when Heejee suddenly went quiet, a smirk tugging at one corner of her lips.
"Wha- AH!" Yerin yelped as she felt someone blowing gently on her ear. She whipped around, arms flailing, and managed to smack her assailant in the face. In hindsight, perhaps she should have paused long enough to identify who he was. Andrew spluttered and ducked away from her, his handsome face twisted in a expression of surprise. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Yerin exclaimed, before remembering what had landed Andrew in this situation in the first place and lightly smacking his arm. "You shouldn't have scared me like that."
"You look so cute in a suit, I couldn't help myself," he replied with a wink and a laugh. Yerin felt her face go hot like it did every time Andrew said anything remotely flirtatious. Then she took in what he was wearing, and her face went from hot-pack hand-warmer to Masterchef kitchen fire. He was dressed up as Superman, and the skin-tight polyester suit left little to the imagination. The divots of his abs and bulge of his biceps were visible even in the dim lighting, and his hair was gelled back from his forehead in the classic Hollywood coif. Suddenly Yerin was aware of the admiring stares of other girls - and some guys - being directed at Andrew from around the room. No doubt some envious gazes were being leveled at her as well. After all, it wasn't really a secret that she and Andrew had become quite close in the past few months.

Andrew noticed that she was looking him up and down and grinned.
"All the theatre guys agreed to dress up as superheroes," he explained. "We drew lots and I got Antman at first," he rolled his eyes, "but I convinced Jaehyung to switch with me."
"Well, you look great," Yerin said, and she was proud of herself for sounding only a little breathless.
"So do you, uhm..." Andrew scrutinized her outfit. She opened her mouth, about to explain who Tuxedo Mask was within the Sailor Moon franchise, when she spotted a familiar head of space buns and golden headband wandering back through the crowd.
"YOHAN!" Yerin bellowed, making everyone around her jump. She waved her arm to flag down her best friend like a taxi.
OCT 31
11:45 PM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] can we make a petition to get rid of andrew?
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] Yohan pouted as his best friend began to remind him of what happened last time they went to a big party. Sure, it didn’t take Yohan much to get drunk – it was a blessing in disguise, really – and he just so happened to get really stupid drunk that night. Of course he was going to get up on the roof and think he was Spiderman. He wouldn’t be true to his 4d personality if he didn’t do something stupid like that, right? He didn’t care that people took videos because, well, it meant he did something memorable and that’s what attending big parties were all about, right? Making something memorable. However, as she agreed to get drunk with him – if he could behave himself – a wide grin formed on his face and he allowed a “yes!” slip past his lips in a breath of excitement.

He scrunched his nose slightly, grinning widely at his friend as she patted him between his space buns before venturing off into the kitchen with the goal of searching for some drinks. He had to squeeze past people, feeling their bodies rub up against his own with a foal look on his face. Urg, this was the one thing he hated about parties. Sure, he was a physical touch love language type of guy. He loved cuddling people and being cuddled himself; heck, his favourite past time was generally going over to Yerin’s house and lying on the couch with his head in her lap as they watched movies or shows together, complaining about the plot lines and creating loopholes. He felt especially loved when she would run her fingers through his hair. Now, not in a romantical way. But in a cared-for type of way. His Umma had died when he was only a baby and his Appa wasn’t all that affectionate. So, poor Yerin was stuck with filling up his love bar every day and became victim to his cuddles or him complaining to her that he wanted to be a little spoon and force her to hug him from behind.

It probably took way too long to get the drinks than he had anticipated. Once he used the bottle opener to take the caps off, he took hold of the necks of the beers and held them up high as he made his way back into the crowded area. He gazed around the room, in search for that big black hat which had been upon Yerin’s head. He narrowed his eyes, searching through the flood of people before he heard his name being bellowed from one end of the room. Ah! There she was! A large grin formed back onto his face as he made his way over to where he had seen her – only for that grin to fall as he saw just who she was talking to.

Andrew.

This guy was an asshat. I mean, Yohan was sure he was a nice guy somehow. But there was something that just didn’t feel right about him. Was it the fact that Andrew had purchased some of his medication off of him before study and exam time? Maybe. Or was it the fact that he felt like he was beginning to compete against him to spend time with his best friend? Okay, yeah, maybe it was that. Yerin was his only friend. That one friend that he spent every day with. So, of course, it was a blow in the gut whenever Yerin decided to spend time hanging out with Andrew over him. It made it seem almost like… well, a competition.

I have your drink, Tuxedo Mask.” He chimed, handing over a beer to Yerin before wrapping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a side embrace as he gazed up at Andrew. “Don’t you think we look great?” he asked in a rather cocky manner, a toothy smile plastered on his face as if to say haha, I’m winning. “Yerin picked out the outfits. She’s so good at fashion. I think I’d look homeless if she didn’t help me out” [/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Yerin Ryu

Andrew let out a loud, short bark of a laugh before he quickly pressed his lips together to stifle the chuckles that threatened to spill out. Yerin sighed, feeling so unbearably endeared by the way his eyes curved sweet and lovely that she didn't take any offense to him laughing at the sight of her best friend. She snapped out of it when Yohan draped an arm around her shoulders and enveloped her against him.

"Thank you, my beautiful Sailor Scout." Yerin leaned into Yohan's side and circled his waist with one arm as she downed a few gulps of beer, casual and natural as anything. Andrew's eyes were big and round, almost bewildered as he took in the sight of them. She figured it was just in reaction to Yohan's unconventional (yet very impressive) costume.

"Right, right," she confirmed with rapid nods, "I help dress Yoey whenever there's a special occasion. Or when he decides to leave his room in clothes with moth holes I can stick my fingers through." Andrew nodded in return, still a little wide-eyed, though his lips had settled into a small frown as he continued to study the pair of them.

"I'm sure you would look homeless without Yerin-ah's help," he said to Yohan with a sly little smile. "I must see this magic in action. Yerin-ah, could you help me pick out clothes the next time we go to the mall? Next weekend maybe?" He reached out and clasped the hand that was holding her beer, his large hand easily covering her fingers wrapped around the neck of the bottle.

She blushed and ducked her head, murmuring a shy "But you already dress so well..." He laughed and tugged her towards him, away from Yohan's side.

OCT 31
11:55 PM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] screw up andrew. im kanye west.
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] Yohan’s mouth became agape and wide as Yerin had the balls to tease him about his fashion choices that he made whilst she wasn’t around. “Excuse you,” he said in an offended, mocking tone as he gazed down at his friend whom he was side hugging. “Why is it when Kanye West wears something with holes in it, it’s fashion but when I do, I’m homeless? Obviously, you don’t know what fashion really is, Yerin.” He playfully rolled his eyes, giving a soft huff as he joked around. Yerin would know that he was joking. After all, she was his go-to person when it came to fashion, and he trusted her with every fibre of his body when it came to clothes. But, she was right. He probably would leave the house with giant moth holes in his clothes. I mean, if it still fit him and covered his body, then there wouldn't be a need for him to get new clothes, right?

Hearing Andrew’s voice speaking to him… man, it was nails on a chalkboard. Slowly as possible, not wanting to make such a big effort, Yohan lazily brought his gaze from Yerin to Andrew. Okay, Yerin could say he looked homeless. Not Andrew. Andrew was not his friend and therefore, was not allowed to say anything about his looks. And then he had the audacity to turn to Yerin and ask her for fashion help. Well, Yohan had to purse his lips together tightly as he gazed at Mr. Superman before him, daggers flying from his eyes and attempting to stab that glorious, firm chest of his. How dare he try and take Yerin away from him like that.

The boy’s narrowed eyes, however, widened as he saw that hand move and land on top of Yerin’s hand as she held onto the bottle. Wait. What the frick frack was he doing? Alarm bells were beginning to go off in his head as he was witnessing his best friend get… well, get hit on by this dick head. No, this wasn’t on. He couldn’t let his friend get together with this… this tosser. And then to tug her towards him?! No, this was not happening. Not on his watch. He was going to cockblock the hell out of this from happening because Yerin deserved so much better than this… tit face head man.

Ah, but Yerinnnn,” he cooed, pulling his friend back to his side and away from the evil clutches of Andrew. “You promised me you’d help me find a present and order a cake for Appa’s birthdayyyyyyyy” he whined slightly, raising his chin with a pout on his face like a little two-year-old. Better yet, he sounded like one of those annoying, whining girls from those amazing k-dramas you binge watch on the weekends. “He’s turning sixty and you know I suck at buying presentttttsss. If I go by myself, you know he’s going to end up with another coffee mug and candle and I just cannot do that to him again. But like. I also cannot for the life of me think of the essential needs a sixty year old would need. Which is why I need youuuu! You’re like my grandparent-whisperer. Pllleeaaseeeeee? Don’t make me fuck up another birthday of hisssss. Remember? Two years ago, I bought him a cake that had almonds in it and he had that allergic reaction and ended up in the hospital? I knew Appa was allergic to nuts but how the hell was I supposed to know that almonds were a type of nut? Seriously. You not helping me find a gift for him is like you saying you don’t care if I send him to the hospital again. Or that I could potentially kill him accidentally. Gosh. What type of friend are you?” [/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Yerin Ryu

The little rose-colored bubble filled with sparkles and hearts that Yerin had blown around her and Andrew popped with a sad little squeak when Yohan tightened his hold on her shoulder and pulled her back into his orbit. Goshdarnit, Yohan! That little dunghead! She would have to text Andrew later about the mall date (not a date, we aren't romantically involved, she reminded herself, though these reminders got less and less effective the deeper Andrew insisted on inserting himself into her life). Every outing she and Andrew went on felt like a scene from a romantic K-drama montage. He was just... such a gentleman! He paid for everything and bought her gifts and candy and flowers like he was really honest-to-god courting her.

And strangely, Yohan was turning into the whiny-teen-girl-hellbent-on-cockblocking-the-main-couple trope. She sighed as he went on a spiel about the incident from two years ago that she remembered very well: she had went to get decorations and entrusted him with the duty of picking out a cake for his appa. It was supposed to have been an easy task with little room for error. She had the especially vivid memory of standing outside of Asan Medical Center, birthday balloons waving sadly in the wind and flowers being slowly crushed in her other fist while her phone buzzed with text after panicked text from Yohan. It was one of the most stressful moments of their entire friendship, which was saying something considering all the clusterfarts they'd gotten themselves into before and after.

"You should have brought up your Appa's birthday sooner if you wanted to go shopping for his gift next weekend, idiot," Yerin cooed at Yohan. She pinched his cheek a touch (read: a lot) harder than necessary. "But I guess I should tag along to make sure you don't accidentally poison him again. I thought his birthday was later in the year..."

Andrew, seeing his opportunity was disappearing before his eyes, checked the clock on the wall and did a dramatic double take, drawing Yerin's eyes back to him. "What is it?" she asked.
"It's midnight."
Yes...?"
Andrew daintily plucked Yohan's hand off Yerin and steered her away from the other and into the center of the room so quickly it was like they had teleported. The music had paused momentarily as it transitioned from the end of one song to the beginning of the next, and Andrew's natural imposing energy effectively cleared a small space for the pair of them amidst the partygoers. Yerin looked up at Andrew with big, questioning eyes. Everyone around them seemed to have gone quiet, or maybe it was just the blood rushing in her ears as she felt like something momentous was teetering on the edge of crashing down on her.
"Yerin-ah," Andrew said, quiet.
"Yes, Andrew?" She tried to be just as quiet to preserve the tension between them, but she had to raise her voice to be heard above the building rap prechorus of MIROH that was blaring through the speakers. Not exactly the background music she had imagined for a moment like this, but whatever.
Andrew took a deep breath and squeezed her hands, which he was holding in both of his own, clearly steeling himself. "You're pretty, and kind, and smart, and creative, and amazing, and it makes me proud to have you by my side. Will you be my girlfriend?"
It turned out that the muted crowd wasn't just a product of Yerin's imagination because someone – one of the theatre guys – whistled loudly. Yerin was pretty sure her face was melting from the intensity of her own blush. "Yerin-ah?" Andrew tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and yeah, she was definitely short-circuiting. Her brain was overheating, mission abort, we'll get 'em next time. She opened and closed her mouth a couple of times while she tried to process everything that had happened in the last 30 seconds before breathing out the softest "yes." It was a good thing Andrew could read lips; he wrapped his arms around her in a gentle hug and the room, despite being filled with drunken clowns, was able to infer Yerin's response and erupted into a chorus of cheers.

The noise quickly faded down as people went back to their business before the very public confession, and Yerin smiled shyly into Andrew's chest. OH HECK YEAH. Andrew Chun had asked her out. Andrew frickin' Chun had asked her out and now he was her boyfriend. Those mean girls from high school could SUCK IT because she was now IN FULL CAHOOTS with one of the hottest men this side of the Han River, point blank periodt. "You know what this means, right?" came Andrew's voice above her.
Yerin raised her head. "Um... that we're dating?"
"Yes, yes, which means you have to go shopping with me next weekend. And you have to call me oppa."
NOV 1
12:00 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] yerin's brain has finally melted.
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] He felt like his whole world was crumbling before him, and he didn’t quite understand why. I mean, this could mean nothing, right? Just because Andrew had pulled Yerin away from him and brought her into the middle of the dance floor, it didn’t mean it meant anything, right? Maybe he just wanted to tell her something in secret? Wait a second – what if that jerk was trying to spread a rumour about him?! A frown fell on Yohan’s face as he lifted his beer and took a sip, his brain calculating all the different possible outcomes of this situation before them. Surely, nothing horrible was going to happen, right?

Ah, Yohan,” a voice came from behind him. Young-Jae came and stood next to him, nudging his shoulder with his own. Yohan liked Young-Jae – mainly because Young-Jae was one of his primary investors. He was always the first person he went to if he needed to sell any of his medication, and Young-Jae always paid good money. “What’s going on between those two?” asked the other male, nodding towards Yerin and Andrew.

Beats me.” Yohan mumbled, pouting slightly.

Is he… is he asking her out?” Young-Jae asked, full of curiosity.

No way. Even if he did, Yerin would say no. She’s not an idiot.” He replied, defending his friend as he turned to give the other male a disgusted look. Why the world would anyone say something so horrible? However, as he turned back, his eyes widened. Andrew was pushing Yerin’s hair behind her ear. Why the hell was he doing that? Ah, dammit, why did it have to be so loud in here? And then sometime happened that made his mouth drop. It looked like Yerin had just said ‘yes’. And from the way that Andrew was embracing her and the cheers of the people around them… had she just said yes because he had just asked her out? No, there was no way. Yerin wasn’t that stupid. She was the smart one out of the pair of them.

Yohan noticed a female walking past with a wide grin on her face; she had just been standing close enough to cheer the two other people on. “Hey!” he said, catching her attention as he leant forward and touched her arm lightly to grab her attention. “What uh… what was all that about?

Oh, that?” she asked, pointing over her shoulder to Andrew and Yerin. “Andrew just asked out that girl. And she said yes! Oh man, she is so lucky! He is so handsome

Oh wow. When did Yerin become this stupid?! Had her time spent with Andrew make her brain melt? Yohan gazed over at his friend and her new… friend… in complete and utter shock. Out of all the people in the world – why did it have to be Andrew? She could’ve dated a celebrity, or some complete nerd. But no. She went for the asshat of the year, Andrew.

You okay, Yohan?” Young-Jae asked, placing a hand on his friend’s shoulder.

I need to get drunk” he muttered, turning his heels and making his way back to the kitchen. He lifted up the beer bottle, skulling the whole drink before ditching it into a nearby bin. That’s right. He needed to get so drunk that this didn’t bother him. Because now they were dating, that meant Andrew and Yerin would spend time together, right? The time that… that he and Yerin had together. Which meant… he didn’t have a friend anymore. Which meant he would be alone again. Which meant – okay, he needed to stop this. He needed to be happy for his friend. It was bound to happen one of these days – they would go off and start dating other people. But it was really hitting home today because…

Yohan gazed over his shoulder, looking over at the happy couple. And his heart began to instantly ache. Swiping up a new beer bottle, he popped the lid off and held it up to his lips. “Fucking Andrew” he hissed under his breath before tilting his head back and practically inhaling the alcohol.

[/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Yerin Ryu

Even as Yerin smiled up at Andrew, the warmest, bubbliest feeling floating from her stomach to her chest, she felt a niggling of worry in her the back of her mind. But what was there to worry about? She was happy, Andrew was happy, midterms were over and done with, she was sober and had done well on her essays – oh frick, Yohan. Yohan wouldn't be happy with this development, nope. She wasn't sure how deep his animosity ran, but it was clear that he didn't like Andrew. Just as obvious to Yerin was his reason for despising the other: Yerin was spending so much time with Andrew that it was encroaching on the chunk of time she usually reserved for Yohan, and he presumably felt threatened by the new important figure in her life. She briefly considered not telling him about the new development at all, but no, even on the slim chance that he hadn't seen what had went down a few minutes ago, he would surely learn about it from someone else. She looked around the room, her worry growing as she realized she couldn't see Yohan anywhere.
"Hey, I'll be right back—" She tried to disentangle herself from Andrew but he caught her wrist.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong, I just need to go check on Yohan—" She was taking a few steps backwards, but Andrew tugged her back to him. His brows were furrowed, bottom lip stuck out in an exaggerated pout as he whined at her.
"Why are you talking about Yohan? We're together now. Focus on me."
She paused, feeling guilty at his forlorn expression. He was right. They had just had a big moment and now she was trying to leave his side almost immediately. But still, she had to check on Yohan. What if he was upset, or in trouble? Sensing her hesitation, Andrew continued, "C'mon, Yohan is a big boy who can take care of himself. You don't need to check up on him, you're not his mom." And that decided it. She wasn't Yohan's mom. And surely her best friend could handle himself for a little bit, right? Surely her sense of responsibility had rubbed off on him somehow over the past three years. And it wasn't like he was alone; they were surrounded by people who would without a doubt help him out if anything went awry... right? Right.
Yerin nodded and returned Andrew's grin as she let him lead her off to the dance floor.

>>>​

Yerin burst through the door and into the brightly lit room, her eyes wild and hair in disarray around her face. She didn't pause to take in the semi-familiar interior, just rushed around the front desk, ignoring the exclaim of the woman behind the counter, to the back where she could see Yohan's slumped figure on a cracked leather recliner. "Back off, Suwon!" she snapped at the orange-haired man bent over Yohan's midriff. The tattoo artist frowned and scooted his chair away, knowing better than to test her patience at this point. She heaved a big sigh at the sight of the half-completed doodle on Yohan's ribs.
"Oh honey," she groaned as she sank down into a metal folding chair next to the recliner, not without a certain dramatic flair that revealed she was just this side of tipsy herself. Suwon tentatively scooted back up to resume his work. She took one of Yohan's hands into both of her own and patted it tenderly. "What are you getting now?"
NOV 1
12:05 AM
-
1:40 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] hahah ow.
[div class=tag]location[/div] tattoo parlour (laugh at his pain)
[div class=tag]tattoo[/div] click me
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] This tattoo parlour was a familiar setting for Yohan. Well, at least when he was drunk it was familiar. Far too often he would find himself on the leather reclining chair, getting a new tattoo for his collection. He couldn’t tell you why he continued to do this to himself. Why he felt the need to get a tattoo when he was drunk. It almost like he felt sick to his stomach if he came up with a tattoo idea and didn’t go ahead with it. He felt anxious and as if someone had punched him between the eyes. All he knew was in order to feel better, he had to go and get it done.

And here were.

Suwon was a great artist. I mean… Yohan assumed he was because every other tattoo he had done was completed by the man himself. Not only that, but he was also very gullible. When Yohan entered the parlour and asked if Suwon had any spare time tonight, Suwon asked him if he was drunk (like usual). And Yohan (like usual) lied and told him he was utterly sober and somewhat offended that Suwon always asked if he was drunk when he came in. So, after filling in some legal forms to say that he wouldn’t sue them, Yohan came up with his design for Suwon and they got to work. Once Suwon wiped down the chair, Yohan stripped the Sailor Moon wig and shirt off, leaving him with just the skirt and boots (to which Suwon brought him a blanket to put over his lap so he could cover himself up and not flash the rest of the world).

Lying on his side, staring at the blank wall as Suwon began his work, Yohan couldn’t help but let out a sigh and close his eyes. This was relaxing. Even though it was on his rib cage, there was something so satisfying and relaxing about getting a tattoo. Maybe it was the buzzing sound from the machine or the feeling of vibrations running through his body. But for the first time tonight, he felt like he had time to breathe and to actually think. Hell, he was even beginning to feel just that little bit sleepy from being so relaxed.

His mind began to drift off to the events which had happened today. How he was so down about his exams, and Yerin had coaxed him into coming to the party with her. How she had a Sailor Moon outfit ready for him to go and she had Tuxedo Mask. Man. If only they didn’t go to the party. If only he had managed to get Yerin to stay home with him and eat their weight in Chocopies and complain about life. That would’ve been a much better night. But nooo. Instead, they had to run into dickhead Andrew who made life thousand times worse.

Back off Suwon

Yohan didn’t need to open his eyes to know that Yerin had found him. Dammit. She was going to rain on his parade, wasn’t she? However, he heard her groan, and the sound of the metal chair next to him screech against the floor as Yerin sat down. Cautiously, he opened one of his eyes to see if she indeed sitting on the said chair and not holding it in the air in preparations to throw it at his head. Ah, safe. She was sitting. Opening his other eye, he watched as Yerin took hold of one of his hands and patted it while asking what he was getting done.

It’s a drawing I did of uhh…” he twisted slightly to try and look at the tattoo being completed on his skin while using his spare hand to point “Appa… and Umma… and that’s me, and that’s you… and that’s that dog we tried to save that day on our way back from Nami Island, but it ended up getting hit by a car and died” Yohan relaxed his body before resting his head down once again and closing his eyes with a heavy sigh. “I didn’t have a name but let’s call it Andrew.

[/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Yerin Ryu

Yerin couldn't help but smile as she looked at Yohan's forming tattoo. A family portrait was hardly the worst thing he could have asked for. It was even, dare she say, cute. Probably no one would think he had been drunk when he got this tattoo (unless they were already familiar with him as a person), which she realized was in large part due to the efforts of the tattoo artist himself when her eyes landed on the piece of notebook paper resting on Suwon's knee. He was doing a good job of preserving Yohan's artistic integrity while also cleaning up the drawing's... rough edges. For one, Yohan's appa's head was a proper circle on Yohan's skin instead of the butternut squash shape that was actually on the paper. She reminded herself to give Suwon a good tip when she helped Yohan pay later.

All in all, it definitely could have turned out worse. Her best friend had always somehow avoided inking anything too embarrassing on himself from drunken shenanigans past, but that didn't stop Yerin from having nightmares about him one day getting an MLP tramp stamp or a Jesus Is The One lyric on his chest. The reason she had all but sprinted to the tattoo parlor was because she knew there was a first time for everything.

Her somewhat intoxicated brain didn't register the intended jab at her friend (her boyfriend, now) – she had fond memories of that poor, cross-eyed pooch from the island, so she assumed Yohan was giving it Andrew's name in an affectionate kind of way. "Aww, so you're getting a tattoo of Andrew too. Is this your way of giving us your blessing?" She propped an elbow on the little bit of armrest that Yohan wasn't using and rested her chin in her hand, her grin never faltering. Well, until she felt her phone buzzing in her pocket and pulled it out. She'd thought that someone was calling her, but it was actually a string of texts coming one right after the next.

Hey
Where are you
Yerin-ah ♡♡♡
You just
Left me all alone
I'm lonely T.T
Yerin come back pls
Yerinnnn
I miss you
Why did you leave so quickly
Is it maybe
You changed your mind about us?
No Yerin-ah I like you so much
You can't stay away
My heart hurts T.T Don't hurt me pls

Yerin was quick to turn her attention away from Yohan so she could try to mollify the deluge of agitated texts from Andrew, who somehow managed to still spell everything right even when he was clearly not sober. She felt like a terrible girlfriend, and it had barely been a couple of hours since she even became a girlfriend. It was no wonder Andrew was feeling upset and insecure about their relationship, she thought, when she kept leaving his side. He deserved someone who was better at this kind of stuff, not a girl whose last kiss had happened in high school.
NOV 1
1:50 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] AEGYO.
[div class=tag]location[/div] tattoo parlour
[div class=tag]i saw a ghost![/div] click me
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] A blessing?

Yohan wanted to vomit at that question. Why the hell would he give his blessing to Yerin dating a dickhead like Andrew? A frown formed on his face, wanting to rip his hand away from his best friend so he could form a fist and whack it against her head, hoping it would aid her brain into thinking like a normal functioning human once more. Alas, as he was about to do so, Suwon gracefully began to work on Umma’s dress on the tattoo. And all Yohan could feel was pain instead of that pleasure from before.

He shut his eyes as hard as he could and grasped onto Yerin’s hand tightly. Grinding his teeth, he kept telling himself that it would all be over in a few moments and that pain was beauty. He put himself into this mess, so there was no point in complaining when it was painful. The pain radiated through his side as he silently counted to himself, praying that once he reached twenty the pain would cease. Thankfully, he only had to count to nineteen before Suwon pulled the tattoo gun away and wiped down the area. The tattoo artists leant back, dipping the tip of the gun into some ink before returning and resuming the tattoo. This time, moving upwards and thank the Lord, there was that pleasure again instead of pain.

Yohan released a sigh of relief, allowing his grasp on Yerin to relax as he opened his eyes and gazed at his friend who… who was staring at her damn phone? In his damn time of need, and she was looking at her phone. He was in pain here, and she wasn’t even comforting him! A frown formed onto Yohan’s face as he saw Yerin staring down at her phone, trying to decode the messages in which her drunk boyfriend had sent her. She was with him now, not Andrew. So, why wasn’t she focusing her attention on him. The one getting the tattoo about their friendship. The one in pain. Yohan was suffering for their friendship while Andrew was just being… well… Andrew was just making other people suffer from just existing.

Yerin-ahhhhh~!” Yohan whined, pouting as he shook his friend’s hand to get her attention. He didn’t want his friend to forget that he existed. And his silly little drunk mind came up with a plan. “Yerin-ahhhhh, let’s have a sleep-over tonighttt, pleeassseeeee” he continued to whine like a little child while getting his very adult tattoo. “Appa is away at Imo’s house tonight and the house if very scary by myself. Pllleeeaaseeeeee~! Stay at mine or let me sleep on your couchhhh~! Yerin-ahhhhhhhh~!

Hey, Yohan, you need to stop moving as much” Suwon frowned as he gazed up at his client. “Otherwise you’ll have a line all across your torso

The boy pouted at the tattoo artist; man, if Suwon thought Yohan was sober… he was more of an idiot than Yohan assumed him to be. “It’s Yerin-ahhh’s fault” Yohan whined again “She needs to have a sleepover with meee~!” He turned back to his friend, that adorable puppy pout upon his face once more. He knew what he had to do. He had to get the aegyo out. Yohan’s world-famous aegyo. Yerin would have to be a heartless bitch to say no to him “Yerinn-ahhh. I had a dream, I dreamt of a ghostttt~!” he cooed in a sweet, high-pitched voice as he swung her hand in his own. He could hear Suwon try and repress a chuckle in the back of his throat. That bastard wasn’t getting any tips tonight, that was for sure.

Last edited:
Yerin Ryu

Andrew no I'm sorry.
I would never change my mind about us
I didn't want to leave but I had to​

WHERE ARE YOU
Where are you*

I'm taking care of a friend right now.
I'm sorry​

・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜
Ok, I understand
Will you come back to the party later?
Miss you already

I don't know
I need to make sure he gets home safe
I'm sorry, miss you too​

Wait
Which friend is it?
Yerin-ah who are you with

"Yerin-ahhhhh~!" Yohan whined loudly. She stuck her phone into her pocket and forced a little smile at Yohan's over-the-top pout. He was wiggling around on the chair like a drunk cephalopod. Suwon had to stop and scold Yohan, and she made eye contact with the tattoo artist as Yohan wailed between them. She and Suwon had never really talked about it, but she suspected that he had figured out a long time ago that Yohan was never sober when he set foot in the parlor. And that he let Yohan believe he was outsmarting Suwon because business was business. He raised a single eyebrow (gosh, she'd always wanted to be able to do that) at her while Yohan continued with "She needs to have a sleepover with meee~!"

It wasn't like Yerin was just going to leave Yohan all alone after checking on him, but sleeping over at his place hadn't been in the plan. What was the plan? Drag his sorry behind back to his house and then go home and sleep for three hours, she supposed. Staying at Yohan's house wasn't an option since she hadn't told her brother to be ready to take care of the kids for one morning. And tomorrow morning (this morning?) would be rough enough without having to nurse Yohan's hangover. She turned to Yohan, fully prepared to tell him no, when he did the unthinkable.

Yerin's aegyo was passable. It was good enough to get her a free drink sometimes, and breakfast if she was lucky. Her buuing buuing wasn't winning any awards. But Yohan's aegyo had all the trophies in the bag. And it was even better when he was drunk. So it was all over the moment he started speaking in that adorable, shrill voice. She pointedly looked away and blew a piece of hair out of her face with a huff, brows furrowed, but there was no way she was saying no. Suwon's laugh broke through at her expression. "I'm done," he announced, wiping down the reddened skin a final time before pressing a bandage on top. As always, he talked Yohan through the details of aftercare, though Yerin was the one he handed the tube of ointment to.

"Have fun at your sleepover with your girlfriend!" Suwon called after them as they left.
"Not my boyfriend!" Yerin shouted back, not for the first time.

>>>​

"Where would you be without me," Yerin muttered as she pulled Yohan up the stairs and through the front door. She guided him into the living room and unceremoniously pushed him onto the couch. Then she fumbled her way through the dark to the kitchen. She returned to the couch with a glass of water and some aspirin, which she set on the coffee table. "Come on, lie down, I gotta take your hair out," she said, voice hushed as she was conscious of Minki and Yeji asleep upstairs. Yerin tugged Yohan's shoulders down until he was lying on his stomach and his head was in her lap. The space buns came loose easily enough despite how difficult it had been to wrangle with them at the start of the evening. She was surprised they had lasted as long as they had, to be honest. She carded her fingers through the locks, trying to comb out crunchy bits of hairspray.
NOV 1
1:55 AM
-
2:30 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] if u leave me, i will CRY.
[div class=tag]location[/div] Yerin's house
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] He didn’t know what he would do without Yerin in his life.

In fact, he would often ask himself on the daily what life would’ve been like without his best friend by his side. As much as he hated to admit it, he knew he would be an absolute mess without that Saint there to guide him on the different paths of his life. And, according to her, he would most likely end up looking like a homeless person with stupid, random tattoos covering his whole body without her. You know what? She probably wasn’t wrong either which was the funniest part. He would have to completely agree with her on that one.

Their travel back to Yerin’s house was nothing short of an adventure. Yohan had prompted to walk the streets without putting half of his Sailor Moon costume back on, so was walking around in just the boots, skirt and moon buns. Which resulted in catcalling and Yohan cheering at random people for their efforts to try and make him feel pretty. For the said duration of the time, he walked with his arm around Yerin’s shoulder in fear that if he let go of her, Andrew was going to come and swoop, stealing her away for forever. But he hadn’t verbally expressed those concerns to his dear friend. After all, this was normal drunk Yohan behaviour to hang off of her like this.

Once through the door, Yohan released a sigh of relief as he flopped on the couch. He released the top half of his costume from his hands, allowing it to fall onto the floor, as he melted into the furniture and closed his eyes. He tilted his head upwards and closed his eyes, releasing yet another sigh, as his drunk little mind continued to come up with daydreaming situations for him to fantasise about. As Yerin returned from the kitchen, taking a seat on the couch and announcing to him in a soft-spoken voice that she needed to take his hair out, a pout automatically formed on the boys face. “Noooooo…” he groaned, scrunching his face. He was quick to remember how it felt as she used those demon fingers to comb his hair this evening to put it up to begin with. Taking it out was going to be just as painful or worse, wasn’t it?

But Yerin got what Yerin wanted. Yohan was in no state of sobriety to retaliate to her tugging as she directed him to lie down on the couch. The boy followed instructions and laid down on his stomach, placing his head into Yerin’s lap, and released yet another sigh. Far too often he found himself in this position. If he was over to watch a show with his friend (okay, if he was over to study but got distracted and watched a show instead), he would often lie on the couch with his head in her lap, using her legs as a comfortable pillow. It was nothing romantic or weird. It was just… the way that they were. They were… comfortable?

Yohan had been bracing himself for the tugging and the pulling, and the cursing to fall from his mouth as he felt Yerin take hold of the ties which held his hair up. Surprisingly, it didn’t come. And he felt his hair stand on its end like a glorious palm tree thanks to the hair spray. Feeling Yerin’s fingers running through his hair, a broad smile fell on his face as he nuzzled into her pillow-like thigh with his eyes shut and ready to fall asleep. This was bliss. This was their friendship, and he loved every moment of it. But… not that Andrew was in the picture… did this mean all of this would stop? That Yerin wouldn’t be around anymore?

Yerin…” the boy mumbled against his friend’s leg “You won’t ever leave, right?” It was the last thing he needed. His fear of being left alone and not having anyone there. Sure, he had his Appa. But his Appa was also ancient and would be retiring soon. His Umma had passed away when he was a child. And he had never had a real friend before growing up. Yerin was the only person – once again, apart from his Appa – who truly understood him and accepted him for who he was. Without her… he wasn’t sure what he would do. “You promise you’ll never leave me, yeah?

Yerin Ryu

Yerin's fingers felt greasy from hairspray residue, but she diligently combed out each stiff lock of hair on Yohan's head. There was a time, a long long time ago, when Yohan's touchy-feely behavior made Yerin... uncomfortable. Hot and red and shy. The first time he'd plopped his head in her lap, she'd shoved him off with a splutter and a bright pink flush down her neck. But that was just because she wasn't used to people being so intimate from the get-go (or rather, that was what she'd told herself). She'd gotten good at ignoring the implications of their constant proximity. As long as she didn't think about it for too long, the physical touch was just easy and reassuring.

Yerin expected Yohan to fall asleep in her lap almost immediately, so his sudden question surprised her. Her hand paused in its ministrations, and she reached out with her other hand to pinch the back of Yohan's neck. "Yah, that can't be a serious question," she said. "You really think I would ever leave you? What's gotten into you?" The hand on his head started carding through his hair again, while the other rubbed his neck soothingly. "If you really need to hear it again: I promise never to leave you," Yerin murmured, then added, "for your own sake." Because it was just an accepted fact between them that she was his best friend who doubled as a caretaker. "Now get to sleep before I knock you out myself."

>>>​

It was probably the bright light that woke Yerin up. She opened her crusty eyes to see strong sunlight streaming through the window behind the couch and lifted her head - oh holy ghost her neck was broken. A few more moments of blinking blearily at the living room was enough to have her realize that she had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch, and her neck hated her for it. Yerin groaned loudly and rubbed at the sore spot.

Minho poked his head out of the kitchen to peer at her, a familiar guilty expression on his face. Before she could ask what was wrong, he was already blabbering. "Oh my god you actually do have a sixth sense, okay, so the coffee machine just broke again, but it wasn't my fault this time okay I don't know what I did wrong I swear I put the pod in right–"
Yerin raised her hand and he shut up. "Just. Give me two minutes. And don't touch the coffee machine again." Thankfully Minho didn't protest, just pouted and ducked back into the kitchen. Yerin picked up her phone, which was still on 20% somehow, to check the time. Oh jeez, she should have been up three hours ago. "Minho, where are the kids?"
"Minki's still asleep, I think. And Yeji's ... in her room? She said something about laundry? They were kind of bummed about breakfast but I told them to let you sleep."
"Awe, thanks. I'll make a really good dinner to make up for it."
Oh, and she still had a lapful of Yohan, who was still fast asleep. Right, he did drink quite a bit last night. He had shifted onto his side and his mouth was ajar; she really hoped he wasn't drooling onto her pants.

At that moment her phone started ringing: a FaceTime call from none other than Andrew. Gosh did it feel nice to have him reach out first; every semblance of a romance Yerin had had in the past had consisted of her feeling like she was the one constantly chasing after the other person. She let herself bask in the warm feeling of being, well, of being wanted. She answered the call, a big smile already on her face. "Good morning dear," Andrew sing-songed.
"Morning, o-oppa," Yerin answered, trying to keep her voice down in case Minho was listening in. "I just woke up."
"Really? Me too!" Andrew's hair was perfect and his face wasn't puffy at all; how the heck did he manage to look like a model right out of bed? "I'm glad you got home okay, I was a little worried because you never texted me back..."
"Oh, right! I'm so sorry, things got kind of hectic last night."
"I actually really wanted to call you a taxi, but like I said, you never texted back..."
"I really am sorry about that, I feel terrible that I made you worry," Yerin answered, worrying her bottom lip between her teeth. Andrew smiled, but it looked a little shaky to Yerin.
"It's okay, it's okay. So what are you up to today?"
"Oh, I have a couple errands to run and I agreed to walk Mrs. Kim's two poodles this evening." She slouched down the couch and shifted her arm. "I'm just glad midterms are over so we have a break from assignments for this weeke–"
"Yerin-ah, who's that?"
"Huh?" Oh gosh, Yohan was still on her lap. She jerked her phone up so Yohan's head was no longer in view, but it was too late.
"Yerin? What the..? Is that seriously another guy with you right now? Is he in your lap?"
Yerin pushed Yohan off of her legs, quite roughly due to her own panic, and stammered, "I-It's just Y-Yohan, though."
"Yohan's still a guy." Andrew brought a hand up to his forehead and sighed heavily. "I just, can't believe this is an issue already. For such a smart girl, you can be dense sometimes."
Yerin frowned. "He's just a friend, Andrew. He was super drunk last night and it was easier to just let him sleep at my place."
Another harsh sigh. "You're really too nice for your own good. You just let a guy into your house like that without a second thought? When you've both been drinking? That makes me really nervous, and you know I have a point."
"Yohan's my best friend, he would never do anything..."
"Sure, but he's still a guy. You need to be more careful. And how do you think I feel, as your boyfriend, when you keep giving me reasons to worry? When I call you and you're with another man?"
Yerin raked a hand through her hair, tugging at the ends and biting back another reply of He's just a friend. "Fine, I'll be more careful. I'm sorry. Just, call me later, okay? I need to go." She set her phone down and hung up the call before burying her face into her hands. "UGHHHHHH." No one had reminded her that being in a relationship could be this tiring.
NOV 1
2:35 AM
-
9:30 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] ooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] Tears were streaming down his face as he sat alone at the bus stop. The young boy looked both ways, sniffing at intervals to ensure those tear snots wouldn’t run down his cheeks. After all, he was a big boy. He had to act like a big boy, right? His lips quivered as his eyes continued to search around where he sat. He knew he wasn’t allowed to leave the spot. That’s what he was told. He wasn’t quite sure why he wasn’t allowed to leave the said spot though. The streets were empty (which was odd considering it was a rather busy road usually, and it was during peak hour traffic) and there wasn’t a soul in sight.

A young female girl began to walk over. Her long, black hair swayed in the breeze as she calmly walked towards the boy. All the sudden, he felt a sense of warmth and comfort rush over him. The girl stood before him, a smile upon her face. “Why are you crying?” She asked the little boy. She must’ve at least been in her early twenties and… well, oddly looked like Yerin if we were being completely honest here.

Hey, hey, hey…” She said in a caring, calm tone. “It’s okay. I’ll stay with you until she comes back, okay?

The young boy nodded, dropping his hands as the girl took a seat next to him. They began to talk about their lives and their ambitions in life. It felt like they had been sitting there, talking together for days, months and even years. She knew him better than anyone else in the world and vice versa. However, she released a heavy sigh and gazed down at her watch. “I’m so sorry, Yohan,” She said to the little boy “But my bus is here. I have to go or I’ll be late.” His eyes widened in panic, and he began to plead with her not to go. But no matter how hard he tugged on her arm, she was able to get out of his grasp and climb into the bus that appeared before them. Without a single look back at him, she was sitting on the bus and on her way off. And he was left there; sitting in the same spot, feeling more alone than ever.

It would’ve been nice to wake up to someone brushing his hair and telling him that it was time for breakfast. Ah, it would have been nice indeed. Instead, he found himself being awoken by force of someone pushing him off his comfortable position on the couch and Yerin’s lap, and smacking his body against the hard, cold floor. A loud groan fell from his lips as he felt his back slap against the floor, with a displeased look upon his face. What the hell was that for?!

His eyes remained closed, a pout upon his features to show whoever pushed him that he wasn’t happy, and he could feel himself starting to drift off again. Luckily for Yohan, when he drank, he was dead to the world. Normally, it would take him a long time to fall asleep and he was a stupidly light sleeper. Add alcohol into the equation and he was gone. Even as Yerin was talking on the phone and someone was talking back to her (Yohan really didn’t pay any attention), the boy had drifted back into a slumber even though he was lying on the floor.

To try and get himself into a more comfortable position, he turned to his side when – “Ah! Fuck!” Yohan groaned, scrunching his face as he felt a surge of pain running down the side of his rib. Okay. That woke him up. Slowly pushing himself up with one of his arms, the other landed on the new covered tattoo on his side. A confused complexion fell onto his face as he tried to turn his crazy-haired bed head to get a better look at what he was touching. What the… “Did I get a new tattoo?” He questioned his friend, looking up at her, bewildered “What the fuck happened last night?

[/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0;line-height:14px; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Yerin Ryu

Yerin snapped her head up (oh Christ, her neck) when she heard Yohan croak and curse from the floor. Right, she had shoved him so hard he'd ended up on the floor. Oops. She felt a twinge of anxiety at the thought of Yohan overhearing her conversation, or rather argument, with Andrew, but knowing Yohan's drunk sleep habits, he probably woke up for just a second if even at all. And besides, he would have jumped in to defend her had he heard anything, especially considering it was Andrew on the line... right?

Yohan looked like he was going through a mental break. "Did I get a new tattoo?" he asked, and Yerin burst out laughing.
"Why are you so surprised?" she replied, standing up and letting out a groan of her own as all of her joints popped in near unison. She reached down to help Yohan back onto the couch. "You got one of your first tattoos at the Halloween Boiler when we were first years, and you wanted to drink last night. There was at least a 25% chance that you would end up in the tattoo parlor. I gave Suwon a big, nice tip for babysitting until I got to the parlor myself." Yerin unlocked her phone and opened her calendar to look at the errands she had planned for that day even though she already knew exactly what she had to do at what times; it never hurt to double check. As she reflected on the events of the previous night, an idea formed in her head, and she tried not to let the wicked smile come through on her face. "But the design you got this time is sweet. I think Andrew will be really touched once he finds out you got a tattoo of him to bless our new relationship."

NOV 1
9:40 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] ugh. andrew
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] As Yerin reached down to help him up, Yohan gladly took her offered hand and stood up slowly. Oh, man. His head was killing him. It was as if he drank because he didn’t want to remember – or to live. His dark eyes automatically closed as he flinched from the direct light. Using Yerin as a guide and depending on his spatial awareness, Yohan found himself back onto the couch once more. In a heartbeat, he laid down once again and plopped his head on his best friend’s lap once more with a sigh of content. Ah, yes. This was where he belonged.

His friend continued to explain to him how she gave Siwon a big old tip for having to put up with his stupid drunk ass during his little tattoo adventure. “Thank you, Yerin-ah,” he mumbled – wait, was he still drunk or something? – ”You’re too good to your Oppa.” Ah, there he was again. Encouraging Yerin to call him Oppa. It wasn’t in any romantical way at all. But more rather a way to remind the girl that he was technically older than her even though there was… like a month a bit between them? He was born in June and she was July. They were technically the same age in Korean age standards. But here he was, reminding her that he was at least a month or so older than her.

As Yerin began to go through her phone, Yohan was quite content with just lying there with his head rested in her lap like her legs were created by God Himself to be his pillows in life. His eyes shut and trying to think of how everything in life was just so… perfect. He had his best friend, his dad, his medication, his doctors, and he was doing somewhat okay with school. I mean, apart from the last exam he had just flopped (in his opinion). Nothing could ever destroy what he had going for him right now. Right? Well, it seemed that Yerin was out for blood today. Not only did she push him off from his comfortable position on the couch, but she was also now talking about… how he… added Andrew into his tattoo design?

His eyes snapped open, gazing up at his friend’s face with a serious complexion on. “You’re kidding me, right?” he asked her in a very, very serious tone. Without a moment of hesitation, he snatched Yerin’s phone from her hand and swiped up to the camera button. What happened next was an odd series of attempts to try and take pictures of the new tattoo. Out of the twenty pictures he took, only three of them featured slight glimpses of the ink. The other seventeen were either pictures of the couch or of his back. Finally, at picture twenty one, he was able to get a good view of the design. His brows rose as he saw it before him; a family portrait of sorts. A mum and dad, a boy and a girl, and a little dog. Okay, he must’ve been really drunk because he didn’t remember anything about the tattoo or even picking a design. I mean, it was cute. Random. But cute.

Did some three-year-old draw it? Or is it maybe Andrew’s design?” He scoffed, locking the screen of the phone before handing it back to Yerin with a scrunched up face and his brow frowning. And then he remembered an event from last night. Andrew. Yerin. Oh, man… they were dating now. His face scrunched up even further as he rested his head on his friend’s legs once again and he closed his eyes. “Ughhh, I can’t believe you said yes to an asshat like him. Have you lost brain cells recently or been involved in a head-on collision?

[/div] [/div] [div class=Main_First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Main_First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_3] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_1] [/div] [div class=Main_Button_2] [/div] [div class=Main_X] r [/div] [div class=Main_Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Main_Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=Main_My_Computer] 1 there are too many tabs open in my brain [/div] [div class=First_Box] [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=First_top_bar] [/div] [div class=Button_3] [/div] [div class=Button_1] [/div] [div class=Button_2] [/div] [div class=Desktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=X] r [/div] [div class=Max] 1 [/div] [div class=Minus] 0 [/div] [div class=My_Computer] : My Computer [/div] [div class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1] [/div] [div class=Bottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_] 1 object(s) [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar] [/div] [div class=Mood_top_bar] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_3] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_1] [/div] [div class=MoodButton_2] [/div] [div class=MoodDesktop_Icon] [/div] [div class=MoodX] r [/div] [div class=MoodMax] 1 [/div] [div class=MoodMinus] 0 [/div] [div class=MoodMy_Computer] 6 My Documents [/div] [div class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1] [/div] [div class=MoodBottom_1_A0_Rectangle_11] [/div] [div class=ID1_object_s_Mood] weldherwings weldherwings [/div] [/div] [class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 1000px; height: 500px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,1); overflow: hidden; margin-right: 0; margin-left: 0; padding: 0; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/95540.gif), auto!important; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; margin-top: 11px; background: #C0C0C0; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); opacity: 0.7; [/class] [class=Main_Box] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 437px; height: 437px; left: 425px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 437.5px; height: 20px; left: 425px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 846px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 828px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 810px; top: 10px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_X] position: absolute; left: 848px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Max] position: absolute; left: 830px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_Minus] position: absolute; left: 812px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Main_My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 435px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mani_First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 21px; left: 25px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Main_ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 33px; top: 164px; overflow: visible; width: 39px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 98%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 10px; font-family:'Open Sans'; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; color: rgba(95,94,94,1); [/class] [class=First_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 137px; left: 260px; top: 30px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0; background:url(https://mblogthumb-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTA3MjRfMTA0/MDAxNTYzOTUwMzc2NTcz.plW6v5bgK-70XDpEbamhOEajOOHgJ8dydk6yND3jMVEg.ph_kUuNU06dA4J881ymqVyxkzxkmV2uGDeJPQrObr_gg.GIF.cosmos_ufo/%EC%A1%B0%EC%8A%B9%EC%97%B0_0048.gif?type=w800); background-size:cover; background-position: 50%; [/class] [class=First_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 5px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=Button_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 9px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=X] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Max] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Minus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 10px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=My_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 6px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=First_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 163px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 165px; overflow: visible; width: 65px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class] [class=Mood_Box] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137px; height: 220px; left: 260px; top: 230px; background-colour: #FFFFFF; border: 3px solid #C0C0C0;line-height:14px; [/class] [class=Mood_top_bar] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 137.5px; height: 20px; left: 260px; top: 205px; background-color:#808080; border: 2.8px solid #C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 384px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 367px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodButton_2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 15px; height: 15px; left: 350px; top: 210px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=MoodX] position: absolute; left: 386px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMax] position: absolute; left: 369px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMinus] position: absolute; left: 353px; top: 210px; overflow: visible; width: 11px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Webdings; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=MoodMy_Computer] position: absolute; left: 265px; top: 208px; overflow: visible; width: 50px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); [/class] [class=Mood_Toolbar_A0_Rectangle_9] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 143px; height: 25px; left: 260px; top: 448px; background-color:#C0C0C0; [/class] [class=ID1_object_s_Mood] position: absolute; left: 263px; top: 450px; overflow: visible; width: 76px; height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; text-align: left; font-family: Windows; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; color: rgba(0,0,0,1); border-top: 1px solid darkgray; border-left: 1px solid darkgray; border-bottom: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white [/class]

Yerin Ryu

Yerin was content to sit back and watch Yohan try to take a good picture of his new tattoo rather than offering to help; he had snatched her phone away so rudely, after all. She laughed at his expression of befuddlement when he finally got a good look at the drawing wrapped in a thick, clear bandage. “Did some three-year-old draw it? Or is it maybe Andrew’s design?”

She snorted. "Yes, a big baby drew it, if we take into account how you act when you're drunk. I think I still have the – oh yes, here it is." She patted around her hips until she located the wad of folded paper in her back pocket. Suwon had given her Yohan's drawing ("Give it to him so he can't call me and bitch about it if he doesn't like it in the morning," the bright-haired man had grumbled) before the pair had left the parlor. She handed the doodle off to her best friend for his inspection. Looking at the red, slightly swollen black lines on Yohan's side, Yerin remembered there was something else she was supposed to do.

"Hey, turn onto your side," she said, pushing at Yohan's shoulder with one hand as she reached over him to grab the tube she'd tossed onto the coffee table. "Gotta take care of oppa's baby skin," she sing-songed mockingly. She squeezed the tube too hard and grimaced as a big glob of greasy ointment squirted onto her fingers. Yerin peeled back the bandage and started slathering the goop onto Yohan's bare skin.

“Ughhh, I can’t believe you said yes to an asshat like him. Have you lost brain cells recently or been involved in a head-on collision?”

Yerin snorted. "Interesting. I used to call our friendship a head-on collision." A collision between a lonely boy and a shy girl. Funny how people hardly noticed her before she became friends with Yohan. She was a goody-two-shoes, a plain-looking girl with a modest group of friends and decent grades, a girl who didn't particularly excel at anything – painfully ordinary. Yohan was the opposite: he was weird. He always looked like he was two leg twitches away from bouncing off the walls, and he hardly ever paid attention in class. That was actually the first thing that caught her attention, the fact that he seemed to want to engage with the material so badly but couldn't make himself for some reason. Well, that was actually the second thing. The first thing was...

Anyways, those were confusing times and Yerin doesn't like to think about it.

She ran Yohan's words back again and frowned, then straightened her posture in a way that signaled she was gearing up for an incoming Rinrin Lecture. "Actually, I wanted to talking to you about that," she began, her voice (and her spine) much stiffer than it had been five seconds ago. "Now that Andrew and I are... dating... you need to be nice. This is my first relationship in, like... four, five years? I'm really nervous." She scratched her neck in embarrassment, made a face when she realized she'd just rubbed ointment into her hair, and waved the same hand in the air to dispel the somewhat heavy air her words had brought down.
"And it's already weird enough that one of us managed to snag a love interest at all, what with our track record. I'm not asking you to like him, just... Can you try to be cordial?" Yerin wiped her greasy fingers on Yohan's arm and moved the bandage back into place, smoothing it out with both hands as she smiled down at the other. "Please can you try for me, oppa?" Again with the mocking tone.
NOV 1
9:50 AM

coded by allure

[div class=There_Are_Too_Many_Tabs_Open_In_My_Brain] [div class=Mood_Box][div class=tag]mood[/div] we do not stan andrew.
[/div] [div class=Main_Box][div class=scroll] As Yerin handed him the piece of paper, Yohan took hold of it and stared down at the drawing for a hot minute. What the hell was he thinking?! Oh right, he was drunk. Of course. His dark eyes travelled over the image, taking in the random doodles and trying to decode the hangul which he had written. Slowly, he was able to translate what he had written what each drawing was. Umma… Appa… Yohan… Yerin… Dead dog. Wait – dead dog? Oh! Dead dog! His eyes widened and he pressed his lips together in an ‘impressed’ manner before nodding his head. “I’m a bloody artist” he commented, handing the paper back to his friend.

Feeling the push and Yerin’s commands, Yohan didn’t even hesitate once; he turned over, placing the side of his cheek against her leg and waited for what was to come next. He was way too trusting of his friend. She could’ve been stealing his kidney and he would be patiently there waiting for her to complete her surgery without asking anything. Thankfully, it seemed as if she was caring for him rather than harvesting his organs as she peeled back the bandage and began to cover the fresh new ink lines with ointment.

There was a part of Yohan that deep down prayed that Yerin would agree with him – that yes, Andrew was an asshat and yes, she should leave him even though they had just started seeing each other. Which was why when he heard her stern voice giving him a lecture about how he had to be nice to Andrew. Slowly, Yohan took hold of one of the pillows close to his reach and brought it in with his arms, hugging it close to his body as he listened to his friend’s words. And once she finished and went back to wiping her greasy ass hands on his arm and mocking him once again, Yohan rolled back over onto his back, resting the back of his head against her leg.

Could he be nice to Andrew? He wanted to say yes, he could. But there was just something eating him away deep down. The way Andrew had spoken to him at the party; even the way Andrew looked at him whenever he was around Yerin. There was just… something there. Something that really got to Yohan. After taking a few moments to think about it in silence, he finally realised what it was that made him dislike Andrew so much.

I just don’t like how he looks and talks to me like I’m an idiot…” he mumbled under his breath, his fingers unconsciously fiddling with the cushion’s fabric as he held it against his bare skin. That was probably one of his biggest insecurities, and Yerin knew that. He hated feeling like he was an idiot that didn’t know anything. He wanted to learn and he wanted to get good grades. However, there always felt like there was just this mental barrier stopping him from pursuing on with that learning. Of course, the medicine did wonders from time to time. But there was always some point of his day where he was unmedicated or the medicine had worn off, and those were the times that he really struggled.

With another soft sigh, Yohan tilted his head back slightly to gaze up at his best friend. “You promise you’ll never leave me, right?” he asked her with those big puppy dog eyes, completely forgetting that he had asked the exact same question to her last night during his drunken ramblings. His other greatest insecurity; being left behind. People leaving him. It was hard enough to make friends with ADHD; you throw that in, and it was a shitstorm with his social skills. He raised up his hand, extending out his pinky in the form of a hook. “Pinky promise me. That you’ll never leave me, okay?” he asked her once more “Even when we’re old, and grey, and have a problem digesting dairy. You’ll never leave my side, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back