• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ› ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ”€ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. โœ

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=tab] font-family: Avenir; text-transform: uppercase; color: white; font-size: 18px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; text-align: center; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transform: scale(1.2); color: #000; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] transform: scale(1.2); color: #919b8a; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: .5s all ease-in-out; width: 380px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 25px; color: #000; height: 400px; margin-left: 85px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Montserrat; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab5 [/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] addClass show tabContents05 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab5 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [class=block] width: auto; height: 2px; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 12px; display: inline-block; color: white; [/class] [class=brick] width: auto; height: 14px; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; [/class]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[div class="tab tab5"]
[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents05 show"]
ONE X ONE
SEARCH.

[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
โ› about the writer. โœ
hello! my name is olivia -- liv for short -- and it's currently the holidays for me so i'm looking to write! i'm just looking for a partner (hopefully long term) that doesn't mind constant spam of memes, moodboards and songs. i promise i don't bite, but because i live in the worst timezone (aest time) and have a job, please don't expect me to post every single day. i tend to write two to three paragraphs, sometimes more if i feel really inspired. i'm currently looking to play a female lead since i'm playing a heap of males at the moment, however i'm okay with doubling if both pairings can be incorporated and one isn't favoured over the other. unlike my last search threads, i'm desperately looking to play for OLDER muses, so late twenties to late thirties/early forties since i have a heap of faceclaims i truly want to use and have a heap of inspiration for characters that aren't highschool to university aged. in a one x one. i prefer to use realistic fcs and i'm happy to rp either in pms or a thread. we can also chat in discord (please ask first!) as well if that's easier but i prefer to write on rpn please! so please take a look through, everything will be summarised at the bottom, and either pm me or tag me so we can start plotting!

โ› my requirements: a summary. โœ
โ—ฆ semi-literate and detailed enough to reply and keep interesting.
โ—ฆ plot with me! i'm chaos incarnate sometimes and i'll come up with some strange ideas, join me pretty please!
โ—ฆ be okay with romance! it's not a big must, but it's preferred. โ—ฆ i can be very chatty sometimes, i would love to hear about your day but i'll also respect if you need a little break, just tell me!
โ—ฆ while i would prefer people similar to my age -- 17 -- but i'm more than comfortable to write with older writer + handle mature content.
โ—ฆ if we play older muses i'll be forever grateful, spoiler alert: there's more to life after twenty one.

โ› what you'll receive: an overview. โœ
โ—ฆ aries, infp, aest (gmt 10+) time .
โ—ฆ looking for mainly m/f right now but i can double if both pairings are focused on.
โ—ฆ currently wanting to write late twenties to whatever! i love older characters and seriously want to write some.
โ—ฆ we can chat in discord ooc! i love talking about absolute nothing lmao.
โ—ฆ usually match my partner and literate, sometimes even more if i'm inspired.
โ—ฆ playlists! edits! memes! oh my!
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
โ› desired plots. โœ
โ› BAD GUY. โœ
muse a is a major influence over the city, having a string tied to his fingers when it comes to most things that happen within the urban jungle; the economy, the businesses, the politicians' and their livelihoods. nothing gets in his way, too afraid of what might happen if they do, and thus muse a is considered as an unstoppable force. almost, until a new head -- muse b -- comes into play and begins to take all of muse a's assets. no one knows who this new player, but muse a certainly does.
[div class=brick style="background-color: #919b8a;"]
;role i'm craving.;
muse b.
;notes.;
there's no set way on how muse a previously knows muse b, so we can get very creative with it!

โ› OFF TO THE RACES. โœ
muse a and muse b are ride or die lovers. muse a is involved in criminal/gang activity, muse b is muse aโ€™s partner in crime. together they pull off ludicrous and extravagant heists; for anyone else it would be impossible but together they are unstoppable. muse a showers muse b in diamonds and rolexes and sports cars and muse b loves every minute of it. in a pinch, they know theyโ€™ll bonnie and clyde it. they would kill for each other, and they would die for each other. recently, muse a has come up with a plan to become the greatest robbing duo by pulling of a major heist, but uncertainty might be their downfall.
;role i'm craving.;
either.
;notes.;
[/div] very much vibes with 'robbers' by the 1975 as well.

โ› NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. โœ
muse a is the ruler of the underworld, the afterlife of sinner, otherwise known as hell. the king of fire runs the place alone, and loneliness is an emotion he truly feels during his reign. up in the land of clouds, commonly known as heaven, muse b struggles to find a companionship who isn't in awe of her charity or so annoyingly happy. so the two rules meet on earth in secret, reincarnating as different people every odd generation to keep their identity from their followers a secret and have one night stands together. it's nothing more but a 'rivals with benefits' as humans would put it. but rumours are being to float around, and words are manipulated to the point where angels are blaming demons for keeping their queen hostages, and demons are insinuating that their king has been blinded by the light. the one thing they can agree is that earth needs to be destroyed in order to restore the balance.
;role i'm craving.;
[/div] muse b.
;notes.;
[/div] somewhat good omens inspired, but gimme that enemies to lovers vibe!

โ› WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER. โœ
muse a and muse b are the children of the two most wealthiest countries, heirs to the thrones and face of the new generation. yet, in order to bring peace amongst the rest of the countries, the kings have decided arranged marriages are the best option of peace and harmony. however, muse a and muse b have their own opinion on it. they're separated off with their new life partners and during the party, muse a realises muse b isn't thrilled with the idea of arranged marriages as well. an idea is formed, and a plan is made to escape once the party finishes. however, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the world realises the heirs are missing from the party.
;role i'm craving.;
[/div] either.
;notes.;
[/div] this one is aimed towards younger muses!
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
โ› other vibes. โœ
โ› pairings. โœ
[ note: i'm not limited to these, please feel free to suggest more in pm! ]
โ†ณ police officer x criminal.
โ†ณ police officer x detective.
โ†ณ detective x vigilante/superhero.
โ†ณ superhero x supervillain.
โ†ณ morally ambiguous vigilante x by-the-book superhero.
โ†ณ angel x demon.
โ†ณ supernatural creature x supernatural creature.
โ†ณ witch x warlock. (perhaps two high ranking roles in a forbidden relationship?)
โ†ณ celebrity x reporter.
โ†ณ celebrity x celebrity.
โ†ณ flower shop owner x tattoo artist.
โ†ณ assassin/thief/spy x assassin/thief/spy.

โ› mini plots. โœ
โ—ฆ a vampire couple thatโ€™s been on and off again for like hundreds of years. like they fight like crazy and break up and not see each other again for a long time but then come back together like nothing has changed and are all over each other in love. they wonโ€™t admit it but theyโ€™ll love each other forever no matter what, even if theyโ€™re not always together.
โ—ฆ where muse a and muse b are an assassin couple. muse a wants to get out, and when an operation goes wrong, she uses the opportunity to escape leaving muse b behind. flash forward five years, when muse a walks into her house and sees muse b in her kitchen. muse a asks her why sheโ€™s here.
a jazz singer who's a regular act at a criminally infested bar and woos all the mob bosses and goons with their singing but really, their heart is set on the grumpy and quiet bartender who seems to never leave his place behind the bar.
โ—ฆ muse a that owns a pretty little flower shop and across the street is hardcore tattoo shop where muse b works at and muse a is utterly in love at the sight they see across the street where muse a tend for their flowers every morning and fate decides to screw up muse b and the two finally meet one day and cute fluffiness !!.
โ—ฆ someone please give me a plot with a reckless underground boxer who cares very little for his life and/or safety and he meets and falls in love with someone who is shy, protective and worrisome at one of his matches and they fight constantly over the issue but they always come back to one another like please?

โ› song, albums + artists ideas. โœ
โ—ฆ arctic monkeys
cโ—ฆ any song from am; especially arabella, no. 1 party anthem, snap out of it and do i wanna know?
โ—ฆ the 1975
cโ—ฆ love me, somebody else, antichrist, be my mistake, 102, chocolate, sincerity is scary.
โ—ฆ lana del rey
cโ—ฆ season of the witch, young and beautiful, born to die.
โ—ฆ hozier
cโ—ฆ arsonist's lullaby, dinner and diatribes, movement, jackie and wilson, it will come back.
โ—ฆ sir chloe
cโ—ฆ animal, walk you home, too close.
โ—ฆ misc. songs
cโ—ฆ john wayne, you and i, runaway, cuz i love you, m.t.m.e, sanctuary, quarter past midnight.
[/div]
[/div][/div]

bump !

hey! i dunno if you wanted us to post somewhere else or not but- i'm down to do flower shop owner x tattoo artist!

hey! i dunno if you wanted us to post somewhere else or not but- i'm down to do flower shop owner x tattoo artist!
pm me babie !! i would love to plot with you~

bump !! very much still looking < 3

bump !! desperate for the first plot (esp. writing against a tom ellis muse ๐Ÿ‘€)

writing a tom ellis muse in the first plot sounds like a dream, if youโ€™d have me !! <3
always lovely !! feel free to pm me < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back