• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ❖ M I R A I ❖ E T E R N U M ❖ OOC

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Greetings Einherjar
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Welcome! ^3^ I've added even more textwalls *cough* to the Lore. I've still got to finish detailed more worlds but it should be complete enough for now =D!

can I put in a placeholder or a wip? also what kind of FC are you looking for? Is it a semi realistic drawing or real people.

Many thanks!

Seeing your wip made me realize a very important thing i left out in the cs. Einherjar are given names according to gods goddesses or legendary people.

There is still a section for their old names, if they're lucky enough to remember it!

Edit: Also, Voice Claims is optional. Idk why that is in there... but well... meh

Last edited:
Seeing your wip made me realize a very important thing i left out in the cs. Einherjar are given names according to gods goddesses or legendary people.

There is still a section for their old names, if they're lucky enough to remember it!

Edit: Also, Voice Claims is optional. Idk why that is in there... but well... meh
Duly noted!

Quick question. Barring any unfortunate accidents, how long do Einherjar live? And given that they're pretty much ghosts held together by stardust and prayers, do they age at all?

Einherjar Lifespan
Ghosts and stardust prayers, i love it.

They don't age nupe. And have no fixed 'expiry date'. If all goes well, the average Einherjar will breakdown after fifty years. Some longer, some... shorter. Mostly due to either their body rejecting the metaphasium, or... the metaphasium rejecting their body.

I posted my CS. I hope it's acceptable!
Noted! Will let you know how it goes. At a terribly rough glance:
1. Though Surgers don't have an 'inbuilt' weapon per se, do write which part of her body is most visibly affected by Metaphasium.
2. Actual specific cause of death. Almost like what a coroner would write. Did a bullet pierce a vital leading to near instant death? Or did she just get pin-cushioned and bled out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back