• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Lekiel Lekiel Hey there- looked over the lore page and this looks pretty interesting! However, it seems a handful of folks are already keen on joining: are you still reviewing sheets by chance, or do you expect to perhaps open up additional slots later down the line?

If everyone who has expressed interest so far (including you) submits an acceptable CS, there's just enough room :D

Okay color me interested immediately for your unique taste. Going to eagerly devour the lore page, but yeah, you've landed your hook

I've just been playing around with the BBcode, but should I just post my character or let you check it first? I looked at the other entries, and I'm not sure if my character's general backstory should be different.

I've just been playing around with the BBcode, but should I just post my character or let you check it first? I looked at the other entries, and I'm not sure if my character's general backstory should be different.
If unsure you may pm your character to me first :)

hey hey :) you still accepting? I just joined this site today, so I may need a little guidance, but I've been rping since 2007. I am an advanced writer and I have loads of free time.

hey hey :) you still accepting? I just joined this site today, so I may need a little guidance, but I've been rping since 2007. I am an advanced writer and I have loads of free time.

Yup I am! RP has slowed down considerably due to the messiness that current RL is throwing at me (and probably quite a bit of the rest of the world), but yes we're still open.

Have you had time to go through the Lore page and CS page?

hey so, I wasn't gonna read anything till I new if you were accepting or not, coz it'd suck to fall in love with your story and then not get the chance to rp. So, I shall go read now <3

hey so, I wasn't gonna read anything till I new if you were accepting or not, coz it'd suck to fall in love with your story and then not get the chance to rp. So, I shall go read now <3

Hahah alright! Yeah, I'd say the Lore is a huge chunk to go through. If you're done and are still interested (or even if you arent) but have any questions feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back