• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β… πΆπ˜©π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘šπ‘Žπ‘  ❅ 𝟣π‘₯𝟣 ❅ π‘…π‘’π‘”π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘‘π‘  𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 ❅ π‘š// π‘œπ‘›π‘™π‘¦ π‘›π‘œπ‘€

sentimental

β˜†
b
Partner Search

Hi guys! It's me, sentimental, and I'm back! I've been away for about two months because life was kinda hectic, but I'm excited to get back to roleplaying (: Because it's december, I'm very much in the mood for Christmas and anything related to it. So, that's why I have a couple of Christmas-ey prompts in this post.
Requirements for my partner include proper grammar, no godmodding and no one-liners. Also, I prefer to roleplay in PMs or on Discord, since I forget to check forums (and RPN in general).
I'm fine with MxM, MxF (with me playing the female role, I always end up playing the male for some reason) and maybe FxF. I prefer MxM out of all of those. Oh, and I have some kpop ships down here!
Plots and pairings

CHRISTMAS PROMPTS
some of these aus are from tumblr

#1. I meant for that snowball to hit my friend but you came around the corner at the last second and now we’re having a snowball fight
#2. We’re playing truth or dare in our friend’s hot tub and you make me get out and stand in the snow in my bare feet, i’m gonna get you back
#3. You caught me stealing your wood, but I was so cold I had no other option, please don’t kill me.
#4. You sprained your ankle while skating and I brought you home, turns out you live alone and have no one to take care of you, and I can’t leave you like this, it’s Christmas tomorrow.
#5. We met on the train, I’m going home from work and you’re going to your parents’ for Christmas, you’ve just broken up with your partner and you don’t want your parents to know, so I agreed to go with you and play your partner, this is going to be a disaster.
#6. You’re a patient at the hospital I work in, it’s Christmas and you look so lonely and miserable that I’ve decided to make this your best Christmas ever, you’re in for quite a party.
#7. It’s Christmas and I’ve locked myself out of my apartment, you’re my neighbor and you saw me sitting outside looking miserable, so you invited me in your apartment until help arrives.
#8. It's Christmas eve, your shift ends in an hour and while chatting with you at your cash register I found out we both live alone so I'm inviting you over for dinner

NORMAL PROMPTS
#1. Muse A and B used to be good friends, having met at a football field they went to late at night when they were both feeling down and walked away from home. they're from different upbringings, A being from a chaebol family and B being from a rather poor one. despite being so different, they share a lot of interests and become best friends. their friendship is secret though, since A's family doesn't allow him to meet anyone that's 'worth less'. they have nothing to contact each other with, so when A suddenly moves away one day, B is left alone with a lot of questions and a one-sided love. when A moves back after 8 years, the meet again, at the same place they first met.

#2 Muse A and B live in a world where everyone has a soulmate, and they're each other's. you'd think that when they meet for the first time, sparks fly and they're instantly drawn together, right? well, not in this case. A and B are sons of CEOs of rival companies, and when A's sister marries B's cousin, they meet at the wedding. they never met before, but think they know enough of each other to hate each other, so the (sexual) tension between them is strong because hate and strong love don't go well together. even though they 'hate' each other, they end up sleeping with each other multiple times. and it's a big mess.

#3. A is a barista in a pretty famous cafe downtown. one day, B comes in with their servicedog, which he has because of ptsd. A recognizes him right away, as B used to be his crush back in high school. A's boss tried to kick B and his dog out, and A stands up for them, making him lose his job. later, they start talking

#4. A and B are exes, but both heirs of large companies. because both business aren't doing well and need each other, their parents decide to arrange a marriage for them , aware of their sexualities but unaware of their past relationship.

#5. [inspired by what's wrong with secretary kim] Muse A is the narcissistic president of a big concern, and B is his secretary. B suddenly resigns from their position, and A does everything to stop B from leaving his side, all due to his love for him which he refuses to admit.

feel free to suggest another plot!

PAIRINGS

bad student γ…‘ good student
magical creature γ…‘ human
wolf γ…‘ wolf
vampire γ…‘ vampire
ceo γ…‘ manager/secretary

barista γ…‘ customer
teacher γ…‘ student
idol γ…‘ fan
rich γ…‘ poor
exes

idol γ…‘ manager
ex-friends
roommates
soulmates
arranged marriage

feel free to suggest another pairing!

SHIPS

chanyeol γ…‘ baekhyun
kai γ…‘ kyungsoo
sehun γ…‘ luhan
kris γ…‘ tao
chanyeol γ…‘ kyungsoo

kai γ…‘ taemin
minho γ…‘ taemin
taehyung γ…‘ jungkook
wonwoo γ…‘ mingyu
jungwoo γ…‘ lucas

feel free to suggest another ship!

Last edited:
Hey if you’re still looking for someone I’d love to talk about a couple of these plots, they sound really fun! Either way you have some awesome ideas

Hello, I would love to RP with you. I would consider one of the plots, but I have a few good ideas of my own.
May shining hope be with you all!
Admin Suko

I'd be interested in some of these rps. message me and i'll give you my discord info.

Last edited:
b
Partner Search

Hi guys! It's me, sentimental, and I'm back! I've been away for about two months because life was kinda hectic, but I'm excited to get back to roleplaying (: Because it's december, I'm very much in the mood for Christmas and anything related to it. So, that's why I have a couple of Christmas-ey prompts in this post.
Requirements for my partner include proper grammar, no godmodding and no one-liners. Also, I prefer to roleplay in PMs or on Discord, since I forget to check forums (and RPN in general).
I'm fine with MxM, MxF (with me playing the female role, I always end up playing the male for some reason) and maybe FxF. I prefer MxM out of all of those. Oh, and I have some kpop ships down here!
Plots and pairings

CHRISTMAS PROMPTS

#1. I meant for that snowball to hit my friend but you came around the corner at the last second and now we’re having a snowball fight
#2. We’re playing truth or dare in our friend’s hot tub and you make me get out and stand in the snow in my bare feet, i’m gonna get you back
#3. You caught me stealing your wood, but I was so cold I had no other option, please don’t kill me.
#4. You sprained your ankle while skating and I brought you home, turns out you live alone and have no one to take care of you, and I can’t leave you like this, it’s Christmas tomorrow.
#5. We met on the train, I’m going home from work and you’re going to your parents’ for Christmas, you’ve just broken up with your partner and you don’t want your parents to know, so I agreed to go with you and play your partner, this is going to be a disaster.
#6. You’re a patient at the hospital I work in, it’s Christmas and you look so lonely and miserable that I’ve decided to make this your best Christmas ever, you’re in for quite a party.
#7. It’s Christmas and I’ve locked myself out of my apartment, you’re my neighbor and you saw me sitting outside looking miserable, so you invited me in your apartment until help arrives.
#8. It's Christmas eve, your shift ends in an hour and while chatting with you at your cash register I found out we both live alone so I'm inviting you over for dinner

NORMAL PROMPTS
#1. Muse A and B used to be good friends, having met at a football field they went to late at night when they were both feeling down and walked away from home. they're from different upbringings, A being from a chaebol family and B being from a rather poor one. despite being so different, they share a lot of interests and become best friends. their friendship is secret though, since A's family doesn't allow him to meet anyone that's 'worth less'. they have nothing to contact each other with, so when A suddenly moves away one day, B is left alone with a lot of questions and a one-sided love. when A moves back after 8 years, the meet again, at the same place they first met.

#2 Muse A and B live in a world where everyone has a soulmate, and they're each other's. you'd think that when they meet for the first time, sparks fly and they're instantly drawn together, right? well, not in this case. A and B are sons of CEOs of rival companies, and when A's sister marries B's cousin, they meet at the wedding. they never met before, but think they know enough of each other to hate each other, so the (sexual) tension between them is strong because hate and strong love don't go well together. even though they 'hate' each other, they end up sleeping with each other multiple times. and it's a big mess.

#3. A is a barista in a pretty famous cafe downtown. one day, B comes in with their servicedog, which he has because of ptsd. A recognizes him right away, as B used to be his crush back in high school. A's boss tried to kick B and his dog out, and A stands up for them, making him lose his job. later, they start talking

#4. A and B are exes, but both heirs of large companies. because both business aren't doing well and need each other, their parents decide to arrange a marriage for them , aware of their sexualities but unaware of their past relationship.

#5. [inspired by what's wrong with secretary kim] Muse A is the narcissistic president of a big concern, and B is his secretary. B suddenly resigns from their position, and A does everything to stop B from leaving his side, all due to his love for him which he refuses to admit.

PAIRINGS

wolf γ…‘ wolf
vampire γ…‘ vampire

barista γ…‘ customer
teacher γ…‘ student
idol γ…‘ fan
rich γ…‘ poor
exes

idol γ…‘ manager
ex-friends
roommates
soulmates
arranged marriage

SHIPS

chanyeol γ…‘ baekhyun
kai γ…‘ kyungsoo
sehun γ…‘ luhan
kris γ…‘ tao
chanyeol γ…‘ kyungsoo

kai γ…‘ taemin
minho γ…‘ taemin
taehyung γ…‘ jungkook
wonwoo γ…‘ mingyu
jungwoo γ…‘ lucas

I like idea no.6, in fact, I think I have a good character for that! (MxM preferably)

Hey! I'd love to do Christmas prompt #6 or normal prompt #3 (which maybe could take place during Christmas time??)

b
Partner Search

Plots and pairings

CHRISTMAS PROMPTS

NORMAL PROMPTS

PAIRINGS

wolf γ…‘ wolf
vampire γ…‘ vampire

barista γ…‘ customer
teacher γ…‘ student
idol γ…‘ fan
rich γ…‘ poor
exes

idol γ…‘ manager
ex-friends
roommates
soulmates
arranged marriage

SHIPS

chanyeol γ…‘ baekhyun
kai γ…‘ kyungsoo
sehun γ…‘ luhan
kris γ…‘ tao
chanyeol γ…‘ kyungsoo

kai γ…‘ taemin
minho γ…‘ taemin
taehyung γ…‘ jungkook
wonwoo γ…‘ mingyu
jungwoo γ…‘ lucas

You do OC's right? I really like the prompts 1 and 2 and have a couple dudes that could work for those. One that would be the poor kid in the first scenario and then the other that could be a CEO or the son of. We could throw in something chrismasy in there as well if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back