• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

❃ Seeking Long Term Partners & Friends ❃ (Always Open)

Jamiesue

❃ Flower Child ❃

Hello there! My name is Jamie, and I'm searching for partners.

(Yes, I meant that to be plural, implying more than one partner. Many, in fact, preferably)

This is a warning to all of you lazy people; turn back while you still can. I'm seeking proactive and lovely people such as myself.

❃ #1 - Generic About Me! ❃

I have a very hard time describing myself, so as a warning to those of you that have now made it this far into my post, understand that this is going to be unorganized at best, and probably not end up being as funny as I think it is while I'm writing it. Regardless, to the information!

I have accumulated twenty years of experience on this planet, soon to be twenty one. I live in the state with most Waffle House restaurants, which happens to simultaneously be home of the largest blackwater swamp in North America, and all of this is represented by the fruit, the peach. For those of you that don't know about this place, look it up, because it's honestly making for a pretty interesting living environment. Anyways, now that you've likely been thoroughly distracted, I'll continue back where I left off with my apologies. If you followed along and actually looked that information up, good job, because you now know what time zone I am in! (EST, for you kinda lazy / not lazy people.) I'm generally lurking online almost constantly from Monday through Friday, anytime from around 10 am to as late as 2 am. I can be pretty unavailable on the weekends because I have a fiance, and we have a sporadic, fun life that takes us away from the internet. Sometimes we have lazy, home dwelling weekends, during which I will have decent availability, and no matter which weekend I will have, I am pretty good about letting people know in advance. Speaking of letting people know things, I am a very active OOC friend; I don't want to write with utter strangers, it's nowhere near as fun as knowing a real person. Plus, I like to banter about the story and vaguely pre-plot, on occasion. I have a mild obsession with the horror movie genre, of any sub genre, and surprisingly I don't watch much television. A small list of my favorite things includes but is not limited to: strawberries, elephants, warm beverages, small potted plants, having pets, tattoos, fall, conversations about music, checking the weather, and kit kat bars. Also I love the Walnut Jellyfish. This is a public service announcement. If you don't know of that creature, look that up too. (He cute.) I am generally an open book, so if there is anything you want to know about me, you really can just ask. Even if you don't want to write with me, you can always message me just to be nice, I don't bite.

❃ #2 - Expectations and Preferences! ❃

I am incredibly well written (although I'm not sure I'm doing a great job showing that), and can be long winded (that might be showing).

I am a pretty agreeable person, but for this partnership to go optimally, I'm seeking particular sets of qualities in partners.

I want a writing partner that can manage 4-6 paragraphs at a time, or more, and at least try to be decently detailed. Really, I want you to have a good command of the English language in general, though I understand mistakes. I do make them myself, after all. Having knowledge of other languages is always welcome as well, but not necessary in the least, of course. I typically will respond at least once every day of the work week, based on my schedule above, though honestly many times I can and will respond more than that. I don't expect anything more than once a day from my partner, but if you can't commit to at least that, please don't let me believe that you can. I'll be disappointed, and salty. I prefer to write in third person limited through a straight, white, female character, with a MxF pairing, if romance is involved at all. That being said, I want to mention immediately that am not limited to that point of view or character type. I feel comfortable writing any sexuality, race, gender, religious preference, etc, as well as in first person, etc. I am not opposed to character sheets, and templates, though to be straightforward, I'm not necessarily for them, either. I would rather tell you a name and basic description if you need it, and leave other information to the content of the story. I prefer to RP in PM, but I am not opposed to a thread, if my partner prefer. I have essentially no writing limits, other than a few select moral issues, which we can always talk about. I'm entirely open to any original characters and plots, as well as pairings, which you can see below.

❃ #3 - Plot Elements and Pairings! ❃

I will write about almost anything. I have a preference for modern plots, fantasy plots, and any plot with horror based elements. Speaking of plot elements, I have listed a great many different things as options, so feel free to pick any of these as a theme and add on to it. Aside form that, don't be afraid to suggest something that isn't on my list; the worst thing I can say is no. Also I have taken the liberty of listing a few pairings.

I am interested in things including but not limited to:

Created worlds, this real world we have, gods and goddesses of any kind, mythical beings and beasts such as lochness or the gryphon I don't care, spirits or spiritual creatures such as ghosts or demons and angels, any time in human history, alternate universes from us, any potential future with robots or technology or the apocalypse, crazy science fiction shit, space travel and aliens of any kind, any romance ever between anybody, religious or cult themes of any variety, kidnapping and stalking, hesitantly I'll add college as an option but please don't make me regret that, moral ambiguity and crime of any kind, trials and survival such as islands or wars, magical places, people and items, and plenty more.

Pairings I'm interested in for no reason, with my preferred character slot bold:

Prince X
Servant // Military Personnel X Civilian // Teacher X Student // Assassin X Target // Stalker X Victim // Doctor X Patient // Vampire X Human // Survivor X Survivor // Guardian Angel X Protected Human // Demon X Angel // Outgoing X Shy // Merman X Mermaid // Mentor X Apprentice

❃ Thanks for taking the time to read all my shit, if you actually got this far ❃

That being said, you probably want to message me! Really, right now, go for it! Send me a PM!

I will kinda check this thread periodically, probably, but you're better off just messaging me, seriously. I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I'm looking for another person to write with and you seem like a good choice. So if you want you can PM me and we can toss around some ideas and see if we can't work something out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

PeaceFu1 said:
Hello there! I'm looking for another person to write with and you seem like a good choice. So if you want you can PM me and we can toss around some ideas and see if we can't work something out.
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Maybe you should have read what she said, and pmed her. (>_>)

Yall nignogs need to follow the instructions, Sam is an exception cause Sam is special.(<3)

We be da best friends in da real life. You can't split us up. (<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back