• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

heyo

it's finally Friday woohoo

but I'm probably not gonna be online because I have a party to go to tomorrow oof

since it’s always accepting, can i just pop into the rp whenever my cs gets accepted?
yes! i'm actually even considering making the first ic post this week simply bc i know it'll take years for people to write the dreaded first post ? (in other words by the time you pop in, i don't think much will happen!)

also tomomi and momoru are SO CUTE AAAH ?

YEET I'M DONE WITH TSUKI!!
time to make myself a cheese sandwich and then go to bed.
idk why my reply got deleted ok rip anyways

WOWWW SUCH A COMPLEX CHARACTER I LOVE HIM ???
also can someone slap kazuo he's rUDE AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY

Also, I could have sworn someone was using Nana Komatsu??
really??? i don't remember seeing her :-p but she's a pretty common fc so i wouldn't be surprised ?
So excited!!! Any certain days do you have planned for the IC? peachnim peachnim
just finished the code for my ic post! i plan to post the first ic post this week hopefully while i drown in a hella lotta work

also note(s) to all: i know a lot of you are busy rn (final semester + summer plans) so with that in mind, as the rp starts i'll only require 1 CHUNKY post per week.* normally i expect 2-3 posts a week, which i'm probably going to make mandatory as summer comes around (june-ish)

& while usually for group rps i'd make a rule to wait until almost everyone has posted, this rp really runs on your own character's interactions/stories, SO you can rp back & forth w another character as long as it isn't like 2-3 sentences each post & taking up the entire thread ifyouknowwhatimean

ALSO if you have any questions/suggestions/rp ideas at all just lemme know, i'll hear 'em out. ♡ i live for it

*if you're the type that rps back & forth in one day (for e.g. when we're all online) then you'd have to post more than once a week (but of shorter length)! again not like 3 sentences, give us conTENT, THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS, SOMETHING TO WORK WITH PLS & TY

koala koala aaaa your girl is so cute
tbh i think our fcs look kinda similar, lowkey i thought for a second that we had chosen the same one and was like ? until i took a double take lmao
but they’re the same age and everything!! i had a cute idea about what if they’re school friends and people mistake them for being related LOL

koala koala aaaa your girl is so cute
tbh i think our fcs look kinda similar, lowkey i thought for a second that we had chosen the same one and was like ? until i took a double take lmao
but they’re the same age and everything!! i had a cute idea about what if they’re school friends and people mistake them for being related LOL
You're so right. I just realized they look so similar! Them being mistaken as relatives sounds like a really cute idea though. I'd be down for that. (':

i’ll be getting my male up by the end of toooday!
maybe earlier depending on how fast i finish hw

edit:
i changed le male character name to kaito
wow nura so original

Last edited:
f͎̗͚͢u͓͕͇̩̖͔m̝ie̢̳̦̠̹ ̡͕̩i̪̙̖s̨̤̫͎̻̻̖ ̸͕͙̖̻͙̻i͔͕̮̪̜͙n ̴̤̩d̲̤́i͎̱͈̘̜̠r̤͙̲̝̭e̟̯̼̘̰͕ ̷̣͈̳͈n͓̮̝̕ḛ̴̼̜̲̳̹͖e̸͔̠͍͔̝d o̝̯f̱̦͇͇̬ ̶̦͇͎͔a̸͉̖̖̫̰ ̳͎̪̰͕̼̯m̮̪̙a̫͔ͅn̠̝͍͟ͅ

̥̲̠t҉͍̪͎̭̯h̛͕̞̝i̪͙s̤͖̮̻̱̤ ̖rp̴͈̺ ̷̫͙̦̪̪͍ͅi͔͔̖̪͖̹s͚ ̟͚̪̯i̩͉͟ͅn͏͔̯̥ ̵̦d̼̲̞̣͠i̢̼͈̪͎r̘̥̥̱̹e̖ͅ ̮̮͚̦͕̣̬n͈͚̼̺͠e͔͕͖͔̖èdͅ ̭̱͖o̺̲̙̯f͎͠ ͟2̷5+͚̪̟͈̘͈ͅ ̛̗̞̞y̳e̳̥̲ḁ̴̼̳̗r̛͚̰̦̻̱͙̠ ̬͖̝̰o̡̤̞ld̹̤ś̳̰͕͇̝͔

also i'm making hiroya part of the basketball team bc i'm sad no one's athletic in this high school :-( he's going 2 be playing for fun though, he aint serious bout nothing

also im finishing my ic post today :-) and diablita diablita i gotchuuu, this is a pretty busy time in general so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back