• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

wouldn't it be super ironic if she was hella short? i need this femme fatale
HELL. YEA. THIS IS CANON.

follow your dreams my peach

make her
SCREEEECH TIFF I WISH, MY GIRL'S ALREADY ENOUGH TO HANDLE RN ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) if anyone wants to make her go ahead, or worse case scenario we can have someone come along later and make her join the story

SCREEEECH TIFF I WISH, MY GIRL'S ALREADY ENOUGH TO HANDLE RN ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) if anyone wants to make her go ahead, or worse case scenario we can have someone come along later and make her join the story

hdlkgjklh she'll live on in our hearts

on another note aya will probably be finished tonight ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

I think I'm gonna go with tomboy. I HOPE SOMEONE MAKES A HIGH SCHOOL FEMME FATALE. Can you imagine them being childhood friends and when my character goes to her bff for love advice because she thinks she's actually crushing for the first time, femme fatale just gives her some crazy ass advice (when my tomboy character is gullible and innocent as hell)???

Edit: F***. I don't know anymore. Femme fatale is honestly gold. sweats profusely

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna go with tomboy. I HOPE SOMEONE MAKES A HIGH SCHOOL FEMME FATALE. Can you imagine them being childhood friends and when my character goes to her bff for love advice because she thinks she's actually crushing for the first time, femme fatale just gives her some crazy ass advice (when my tomboy character is gullible and innocent as hell)???

Edit: F***. I don't know anymore. Femme fatale is honestly gold. sweats profusely
OKAY here's what im thinking

25+ year old femme fatale

15+ high school tomboy

tbh i don't think u should give up on the tomboy chara !!!!! SHE'LL ADD SO MUCH TO THIS RP AND I JUST S;FHSF IMAGINE HOW FLUFFY IT'LL BE
ALSO if she's older femme fatale can give both the older and younger girls advice so i think that'd be super cute :^)

we'll figure smth out for our femme fatale, no worries squints

OKAY here's what im thinking

25+ year old femme fatale

15+ high school tomboy

tbh i don't think u should give up on the tomboy chara !!!!! SHE'LL ADD SO MUCH TO THIS RP AND I JUST S;FHSF IMAGINE HOW FLUFFY IT'LL BE
ALSO if she's older femme fatale can give both the older and younger girls advice so i think that'd be super cute :^)

we'll figure smth out for our femme fatale, no worries squints
TOMBOY IT IS.

Time to keep an eye out for potential femme fatale. **brings out binoculars**

OOF WOW I MISSED SOME SHIT
OKAY BUT IM HYPE AF FOR THIS TOMBOY GIRL??? WOW A BLESSING THIS RP NEEDED HER

okay but honestly i highkey want momo to be friends with all of the highschool girls at least because that would be so soft and cute like what if they came to his flower shop after school to hang out with the cute boy that looks like their classmate but is older than them
like he’s already friends with aya and its so cute i need more

oh and i was thinking about making a teenage girl, i just didnt have any ideas, but im really loving this femme fatale idea yall pitched

tho, she might turn out a little.... different from what you’d expect from a femme fatale LMAO so just keep that older femme fatale idea open. i think im just gonna take inspo from that femme fatale idea
what i’m thinking is that she’s a really popular girl with the boys, basically a femme fatale but shes actually a pretty odd girl, so when her classmates ask her for advice she gives them all these crazy ideas about boys and how to win them over LOL

done with one character. almost finished the other, yey.
SO
FREAKING
WHOLESOME
tumblr_inline_o0k5fzy6qI1sc3ygs_250.gif

OHMYGOD
IM SO IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN NOORAISIN, BLESSING US WITH YOUR PERFECT CS & CHARAS :'-)

also are there two hiroya's bc tbqh im not complaining

okay but honestly i highkey want momo to be friends with all of the highschool girls at least because that would be so soft and cute like what if they came to his flower shop after school to hang out with the cute boy that looks like their classmate but is older than them
like he’s already friends with aya and its so cute i need more
YES PLS I NEED THIS CONTENT

what i’m thinking is that she’s a really popular girl with the boys, basically a femme fatale but shes actually a pretty odd girl, so when her classmates ask her for advice she gives them all these crazy ideas about boys and how to win them over LOL
GIVE. ME. THIS. CONTENT. I BEG OF YOU.
crazy, overly confident/flirty girls ftw ?

SO
FREAKING
WHOLESOME
tumblr_inline_o0k5fzy6qI1sc3ygs_250.gif

OHMYGOD
IM SO IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN NOORAISIN, BLESSING US WITH YOUR PERFECT CS & CHARAS :'-)

also are there two hiroya's bc tbqh im not complaining
THANK YOU SO MACH
I HAS BEEN UPROVED BY THE QUEEN, brb i go cri happy tears
and that gif omfg i’m so in love with her like hi you so cute and pretty *_*

wow wat are the chances we’d choose the same male names omfg
i can change his name if you want me to bcus that was very unintentional

THANK YOU SO MACH
I HAS BEEN UPROVED BY THE QUEEN, brb i go cri happy tears
and that gif omfg i’m so in love with her like hi you so cute and pretty *_*

wow wat are the chances we’d choose the same male names omfg
i can change his name if you want me to bcus that was very unintentional
SHE IS A LITERAL PRINCESS. NO ARGUMENT THERE. ??

the only reason why i'd suggest changing it is so that character interactions are less confusing ;-) but you don't have to if you can't find any other suitable name !!! but wow what were the chances, great minds really do think alike

i love her ˚✧₊⁎ (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु ⁎⁺˳✧༚
WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED ONCE AGAIN BY NOORA ALL HAIL

SHE IS A LITERAL PRINCESS. NO ARGUMENT THERE. ??

the only reason why i'd suggest changing it is so that character interactions are less confusing ;-) but you don't have to if you can't find any other suitable name !!! but wow what were the chances, great minds really do think alike
says you with your charactersss! they are a w e s o m e and i can’t wait to see them in action??

that’s literally what i was thinking too so yasss, i shall change his name - no worries hehe :-p

i love her ˚✧₊⁎ (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु ⁎⁺˳✧༚
WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED ONCE AGAIN BY NOORA ALL HAIL
TIFF PLS, SO KIND SO SWEET STAHP
I CANT WAIT TO SEE UR PRECIOUS CHARACTERS!!
btw that face is so cute omfg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back