• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

every time i open the page to edit my cs i just stare at it aaaaaaaaa send help
like i have notes and everything i know what to write i just,,,, idk what's going on
i want to establish something cute with another character but i feel like what i have so far for my boy isn't interesting enough weeps

like i have notes and everything i know what to write i just,,,, idk what's going on
i want to establish something cute with another character but i feel like what i have so far for my boy isn't interesting enough weeps

ayy ayy ayy
Maybe I could be of help? I have nothing to do rn shhh

welp, just read through all the characters annnnnnd
i'm gonna be making a few changes to mine sooo slight delay heh

Like what were you thinking? :)

Well, I'm going to make Itsuki's little sister (I upped her age to 15. Might make her 16 though.).

Three options.

Option A: She's an extroverted tomboy that develops a crush or has a preexisting crush.
chihayafuru-shimonoku-720p-x265-er-mkv_snapshot_00-01-24_2016-10-22_14-27-52.jpg

Option B: She's an extroverted femme fatale that's both nice and isn't afraid to hold her tongue.

Option C: She's extroverted femme fatale in public, total tomboy on her own time. (insert sleeping subway picture)

Well, I'm going to make Itsuki's little sister (I upped her age to 15. Might make her 16 though.).

Three options.

Option A: She's an extroverted tomboy that develops a crush or has a preexisting crush.
chihayafuru-shimonoku-720p-x265-er-mkv_snapshot_00-01-24_2016-10-22_14-27-52.jpg

Option B: She's an extroverted femme fatale that's both nice and isn't afraid to hold her tongue.

Option C: She's extroverted femme fatale in public, total tomboy on her own time. (insert sleeping subway picture)

I like option A better tbh
I like softeness shhhh

I'm leaning towards A too. It would be fun to write for her.
Also, this would be her telling her friend about what her crush said or did to her.
tumblr_oetf549L9G1up42jgo7_540.gif
ahHHSH
I'm the soft jelly rn oml
also you probaby can use mei nagano or Honoka yahagi or yuki sasou or use kim saeron because ahHHH she's so cyute

edit - I've made grammar mistakes on their names oof

Last edited:

Three options.

oMF A FEMME FATALE SOUNDS BOSS AF ??????????? I AM H E R E FOR THIS

BUT THEN THE SLEEPING PICTURE IS HONESTLY GOLD A;HFSF I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE

okay,,,, , ,, , so

ships wise, if u wanna see a cute high school romance play out then tomboy is the way 2 go
i approve of the gifs omg she's gonna be a total qt

BUT ngl i need to see this femme fatale character, one way or another.... there's so much we could do with that.... UGH im so hyped now

okay,,,, , ,, , so

ships wise, if u wanna see a cute high school romance play out then tomboy is the way 2 go
i approve of the gifs omg she's gonna be a total qt

BUT ngl i need to see this femme fatale character, one way or another.... there's so much we could do with that.... UGH im so hyped now

tbh we need a mom/teacher like that shhh

IMAG I N E
- FEMME FATALE CHARA GIVES THE GIRLS CRAZY DATING ADVICE THAT NOT ONLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT IS LOWKEY SCARY

- WILL STAND UP FOR THE OTHER CHARAS & IS READY 2 FITE FOR THEM, EVEN IF SHE'S PROTECTING A 6 FOOT TALL MEATY DUDE

- V E R Y TOUCHY-FEELY BAD DRUNK

i need to stop

IMAG I N E
- FEMME FATALE CHARA GIVES THE GIRLS CRAZY DATING ADVICE THAT NOT ONLY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT IS LOWKEY SCARY

- WILL STAND UP FOR THE OTHER CHARAS & IS READY 2 FITE FOR THEM, EVEN IF SHE'S PROTECTING A 6 FOOT TALL MEATY DUDE

i need to stop

wouldn't it be super ironic if she was hella short? i need this femme fatale

IMAG I N E

i need to stop
follow your dreams my peach

make her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back