❀ main ooc ❀

spectro

dayman

[SIZE= 11px]

[/SIZE]

4871238.png

car-animated-gif-5.gif

I will also have the quick basics up either tomorrow or wednesday! 

facelaim struggles rn i cant choose

when is starting? i'm so hyped for this tbh i can't wait

I'm gunna set the deadline for Friday I think and then itll take a day or two for relationships so I'm hoping sunday???

@Clock@Wifey@poisoned@e o n s a g o@R E V E N A N T@Doubt@zeroinspo@duende@lottie@/ vellichor /@kairos ali

i'm setting the deadline for friday 10th of february and then after that we'll work on relationships, if you need to finish your character please do so by then, if you need an extension please tell me!

hey, so, i don't know if you've heard the news (bbcode is coming back), so i have to finish dally with
regular text, and it's really annoying. i'm not sure if i need an extension, but i'm just giving you a heads-up.

hey, so, i don't know if you've heard the news (bbcode is coming back), so i have to finish dally with
regular text, and it's really annoying. i'm not sure if i need an extension, but i'm just giving you a heads-up.

@Clock@Wifey@poisoned@e o n s a g o@R E V E N A N T@Doubt@zeroinspo@duende@lottie@/ vellichor /@kairos ali

yeah i get ur feels, im gunna have to redo all the code and its making me want to legit cry

I think we'll wait until after the update to start, unless it takes weeks, not sure if you'll have to save your characters personalities ect in your private workshop but that's what im going to do to make sure the bbcode update doesn't destroy all the historys and personalities, but we can still put down relationships ect!

yeah i get ur feels, im gunna have to redo all the code and its making me want to legit cry

I think we'll wait until after the update to start, unless it takes weeks, not sure if you'll have to save your characters personalities ect in your private workshop but that's what im going to do to make sure the bbcode update doesn't destroy all the historys and personalities, but we can still put down relationships ect!

well, sam is completely finished, so make sure to take a look at her and read her.

with dally, though, is there any possible way i can just summarize him?

well, sam is completely finished, so make sure to take a look at her and read her.

with dally, though, is there any possible way i can just summarize him?

yaaaay sam

and yeah, i know your good for your writing, and as long as you finish it later on thats cool

im so angry rn i feel like all this hard work is for nothing <//3333

Users who are viewing this thread