• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❀◞ Reverse harem otome//dating sim inspired onexone

Hello and welcome to my search thread! Sorry, the thread title is a bit of a mouthful. Was just trying to fit all my keywords in there lmao. Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna get right into because I'm ready to get this thing started.

✶About me & what I'm looking for:

I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged.

Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs and I'm happy. Really only looking for someone with more advanced skills for this because we'll be juggling multiple characters.

I'll play one girl and ~2-3 bois for you. You play one girl and ~2-3 bois for me. If you want to just play the guys, that's fine too. But I love doubling and sharing the spotlight, so it's no worries.

Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

Threads or Gdocs.

I live in Korea so my timezone is weird, but I'm online a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.

Plotting/ooc is by far preferred over discord.

Anime or rl faceclalims, it just depends on the plot.

More details, please.

Well, if you insist. What I mean by otome//dating sim//reverse harem inspired is that, basically, I want dudes fighting over our precious babes. This is a total guilty pleasure roleplay, so I want to include all the tropes; the tough boi, the boi-next-door, the closed off older boi. I'm willing to play any trope you like, and shoot, you can even choose the faceclaims you want me to play for your bois. That's how eager to please I am, lmao.

I want something fun, fan-servicey, filled with the drama. Plots can be anything that is an excuse to bring a group of people together:

Fruits Basket inspired?

Idols put in one of those ridiculously beautiful homes?

Vampire coven taking in our babes to continuously feed on? Demons, doing demon things?

Don't test me. Or do test me, bring your ideas.

Alright, so I'm going to put a stop to it right here. If you're interested, shoot me a pm! Thanks!

HelloStrangerx HelloStrangerx
Hello! (I am mildly amused as that's part of your username hee hee)
I see you like boys fighting over you
I do as well

I would love to do something Fruits Basket inspired if you're still up for it!! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back