• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ✿ I do art things! ✿

queanbean

queen bean casserole
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

H e l l o !

Welcome to my art dump. (˘◡˘)/ ✿

I have been doing a lot more doodling during these wild times than I have in a while and actually turned out some work I'm proud of?? A concept????? Anyway, I thought I might share them here to (1) keep me motivated to continue and (2) just show off my evolving style. I'm totally open to criticism, suggestions, and questions!

✿ Thanks for stopping by! ✿​

Last edited:
Jplyxgi.png

95668328_239927830656112_1994265796431314944_n.png

3368de05-7f16-4112-83b1-ddbd98344ce7.png

Last edited:

✿ ✿ ✿

I present to you my very own OC persona thingy! I love Kuriyama Mirai but I figured if I'm going to be doing these doodle things I should probably draw Bvmble. Her hair is supposed to be honey but idk man. Anyway, there you have it. I may end up toning down the colors a little bit but so far I think I like it? Tune in maybe tomorrow for hopefully another drawing if you want to I guess I dunno.
✿ ✿ ✿

bvmble_uncut.png

Last edited:

✿✿✿

Hi hi. It's been a hot sec. I made an attempt at a full-body drawing of a character I'm playing! Please ignore her lack of feet. c:

✿✿✿

sketch1593310579553.png

✿✿✿

I was apparently really in the mood to draw at work today. Enjoy this half-thingy of a new character of mine! They're a colorblind, nonbinary tailor.

✿✿✿

1593483022996.png

✿✿✿

Thanks Elowyn Elowyn for letting me draw your arrogant vampire prince mans! If anybody has characters they would maybe like me to draw I might be opening up a commission shop. Maybe.

✿✿✿
1593793277956.png

Your style is so lovely, the colors and all! That said, if you do happen to open your commissions, I have a couple OC’s I’ve had for years that I’d love to see brought to life. In any case, please continue sharing your art ♥

Your style is so lovely, the colors and all! That said, if you do happen to open your commissions, I have a couple OC’s I’ve had for years that I’d love to see brought to life. In any case, please continue sharing your art ♥
Ty!! I'll let you know~

✿✿✿

Quick art update!! I officially did my first commission and feel totally comfortable taking on a couple more if anybody is interested. I'm probably going to stick to 1-2 a week max just because I also work full time and stuff, but I have been itching to do more. Here are a couple pieces I did recently, including the most adorable Talia, who is an AoT OC and the commission that I did. I had so much fun drawing her and hearing her backstory.

So yeah! Let me know if you'd like me to bring one of your characters to life!

✿✿✿
cutesibs.pngeli1.pngeli2.pngTALIA.png

20200720_150036.jpg20200720_142703.jpg20200720_133609.jpgSome helllllla quick doodles I did at work (hehe). If you look really closely you can spot where my whole life went wrong~

Which one? Lol. I'm just going to agree with you because you're probably right. Still working on full body proportions and stuff. :ghost:

Edit: BAHAHAH I SEE IT NOW.

Yeah! Definitely with credit. c: Omg I think I would cry if somebody used my art in a roleplay.
Awesome! Thank you.

20200721_153110.jpg
I promise I actually do work at work.
Anyway, today I experimented a little bit and I think this doodle came out v cute. Might digitalize it? Extend it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back