• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✿flower boys✿ - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Feyrie Feyrie me too! I’ll probably add more to the opening chapter, but I wanted to talk with you guys first and listen to any of your ideas.
we could have events like school events or like socialite parties that could let the girls and the F4 more opportunities to interact

we could have events like school events or like socialite parties that could let the girls and the F4 more opportunities to interact

Yeah I was thinking that one of the boys or girls could host a garden party/socialite type event so the characters could all have a chance to interact.

The vermilion bird could host an event for a new brand of soju. Or the black tortoise or azure dragon could host the opening of a night club?

OSWonder OSWonder I believe in you too! Just take your time 😊

We could even open with the boys taking part in an event for the night club/soju opening, or socialite party. Instead of having the opening chapter be the first day of school. That way the characters might have a reason to approach each other when they wouldn't normally do so. For example, the Lotus wouldn’t normally have anything to do with F4 but because she ran into them at the party, they might be more willing to interact with her later on.

It's so hard to write out a personality TvT but Ryu-Tae should be done real soon

You says so but I know you’re gonna bust out something great from that brain of yours!!
Yeah I was thinking that one of the boys or girls could host a garden party/socialite type event so the characters could all have a chance to interact.

The vermilion bird could host an event for a new brand of soju. Or the black tortoise or azure dragon could host the opening of a night club?

OSWonder OSWonder I believe in you too! Just take your time 😊
We could even open with the boys taking part in an event for the night club/soju opening, or socialite party. Instead of having the opening chapter be the first day of school. That way the characters might have a reason to approach each other when they wouldn't normally do so. For example, the Lotus wouldn’t normally have anything to do with F4 but because she ran into them at the party, they might be more willing to interact with her later on.
We could even make it both? A double event of opening a club with the reveal of the vermillion bird’s family new soju?
So it will definitely pull all the wealthy and upper circles.
For the Lotus, it’s possible she could end up working for the event for money like a waiter or something? She could become a worker through one of her friends who she could fill in, for like in the last-minute bc she was sick

I will hopefully get my girl done after Saturday.
You can do it!!!

Feyrie Feyrie oof I like that a lot. Okay. Change of plans. First chapter is gonna be a club opening alongside the release of new soju brand. And I was thinking the same thing about the Lotus. It would be hard for her to get into such a prestigious event, so being a waitress or something would definitely get her into the party. I also thought the Butterfly could surprise the boys by popping in to "support" her new fiancee's family business. And it makes sense for ukiiyo ukiiyo 's character to be there since Song Ha-Yun likes to go clubbing.

Feyrie Feyrie oof I like that a lot. Okay. Change of plans. First chapter is gonna be a club opening alongside the release of new soju brand. And I was thinking the same thing about the Lotus. It would be hard for her to get into such a prestigious event, so being a waitress or something would definitely get her into the party. I also thought the Butterfly could surprise the boys by popping in to "support" her new fiancee's family business. And it makes sense for ukiiyo ukiiyo 's character to be there since Song Ha-Yun likes to go clubbing.
Shggsusgusu that only leaves my character out of the loop xD hahahaha
Nah, it’s okay. my character is on the quest to experience a normal life and clubbing is definitely on the list
but she can’t just attend any, especially when she’s not really allowed to have alcohol among other things hahaha
her parents would probably aware of the event from the F4 parents and told her, she could experience it (with like supervision)
the f4 could also be made known to take care of the daughter of the good friend of theirs w/o much explanation, only giving vague ideas or they weren’t listening lol

Feyrie Feyrie ahhhh I’m sorry I forgot 😅😂 but yeah, feel free to make up anything you think will make sense for your character. I like the idea of having the boys keep an eye out for her as a condition for hosting the party. That way they’re kind of forced to interact.
Also if y’all decide that you want any of the girls to already know each other, then, if you want, they can come to the party together as friends.

Last edited:
I never get invited !!! In that i have not been notified oof

So whats poppin rn?? Ill backread in a while tho

Also is there a deadline set for when to finish cs?? Wanna see where im at ^w^

It’s October 8th ^^
I never get invited !!! In that i have not been notified oof

So whats poppin rn?? Ill backread in a while tho

Also is there a deadline set for when to finish cs?? Wanna see where im at ^w^

I would join in on all of the talk but I don’t think I can because I need to be accepted first since there’s two people for the white tiger 😭 but these ideas sound fun!

I would also join in on the talks but I’d better sit my ass down first and finish my cs lmao

Also thanks houseplant!!

Feyrie Feyrie ahhhh I’m sorry I forgot 😅😂 but yeah, feel free to make up anything you think will make sense for your character. I like the idea of having the boys keep an eye out for her as a condition for hosting the party. That way they’re kind of forced to interact.
Also if y’all decide that you want any of the girls to already know each other, then, if you want, they can come to the party together as friends.
Hahahaha no worries, I didn’t think you intentionally to keep me out hahahaha
But yeah, they’ll technically be forced to “babysit” her as a favour from her family

Not much is going on, just chatting abit
Bc it’s pretty quiet so it’s nice to see everyone still interested and working

Everyone’s characters is good, I’m really hyped when im not supposed to be online rn hahahha

houseplant houseplant I think there are actually three people who applied for the tiger 😅

Feyrie Feyrie Good luck on your exams! You got dis!

pinnasina pinnasina Heyy, we were talking about where to start the opening chapter. I think we're gonna start at the opening of a club/ opening of a new brand of soju from the boys' families. I brought up your character earlier and thought the Butterfly could come to the party to "support" her fiancee and his family's new soju.

Friends. It is done. Finally.

The soju opening event idea sounds good! It would be like a week before school starts, right? Also, I can't wait to come up with the relationships because these OCs are all great haha

OSWonder OSWonder I was thinking the event could be a couple days before school starts, that way the new faces are still fresh in everyone's (the characters) minds. If you have any ideas though, please feel free to voice them. And good job! His backstory is really neat! I can't wait to see how all the boys interact with each other 💕 it will be precious

Thank you for the recap ^^ also finished with mishil !! Lemme know if you’ve got any suggestions or if I need to make edits and stuff *thumbs up*

Also remembered reading about a discord?? Idk if I’m just confused, but did you make a discord?

Thank you for the recap ^^ also finished with mishil !! Lemme know if you’ve got any suggestions or if I need to make edits and stuff *thumbs up*

Also remembered reading about a discord?? Idk if I’m just confused, but did you make a discord?
I think the discord is gonna pop out once all the characters have been accepted! 😊

Even though I’m not for sure apart of this, I think the event before school is a good place to start. I think a lot of the boys present differently at school versus a public event, and it’d be an interesting chance to see that early on.

A trip with the characters later on could be fun too, something necessary for school but used as an excuse to kinda cut loose.

I think the discord is gonna pop out once all the characters have been accepted! 😊

Even though I’m not for sure apart of this, I think the event before school is a good place to start. I think a lot of the boys present differently at school versus a public event, and it’d be an interesting chance to see that early on.

A trip with the characters later on could be fun too, something necessary for school but used as an excuse to kinda cut loose.
me popping in to avoid my responsibilities

i think that's a great idea and would play to the strengths of the different characters families as well. would definitely love it to be a tropical island, hello beaches~
the trip would be a great way for the different characters to show off their wealth and influence (it could even end up being sponsored by them) where they would visit different places of the trip that could be linked to their business (or it couldn't be avoided anyway)
this would give them opportunities to get closer as well since tbh how many scenes did we actually see in dramas where they were actually studying ha ha ha jealous

FINALLY able to work on my cs. finished my test and i have recovered mentally lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back