• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✿flower boys✿ - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
For anyone interested in the rp, I'm going to be going away next week on a road trip from the 28th-6th. I won't have a lot of access to my computer so I'm going to do my best to get the characters page and the main page up, that way ya'll can spend the week posting/perfecting your character sheets. I also probably won't be able to get on my phone until later in the day because I get car sick really easily 🤢😷 I don't want to make a Discord until I've accepted everyone, but we can talk about the rp here in OOC in the meantime!

Making the soft artsy social boi. He's gonna be so blissfully unaware of how rich he is and that class divides are a thing. He's gonna be precious. Must protec.

Oof I’m over here going for a girl who is like the cliche good girl with a bad side type troupe.

I’m deciding between a emotionally-detached, un-empathic, arrogant rich boy OR
A rich baddie type girl with a rocky past and a volatile mean streak

I got so obsessed with this character that I completed him in a really short time... I'm soft for this boy.

Hi, this is me tryna join yet another rp I guess XD I'm thinking the kind & gentlemanly outside, lowkey manipulative inside kind of guy? Could change, though.

Character page is up! Remember the roles aren't first come first serve. I made it that way so you can all take your time in perfecting a great character sheet, so no rush! ♥

I'm so flip-floppy with my characters. Like I love my boy Seungwoo but at the same time I wanna delete him and start again.

Not sure. Usually in the dramas they've been friends since they were little kids, which is why they are so close and don't usually allow others to join the group.

I kinda want Seungwoo to have this whole nothing will split the group up mentality but because of the arranged marriages he actually thinks it'll be the thing to split the group up. Not to mention I'm thinking of giving Seungwoo the biggest crush on one of the F4 members.

Just so you guys now, I mainly put the "relationship" section in the character template just so you guys could detail any family relationships. You don't have to explain every relationship they have with the other characters, especially if they don't know each other yet. 😊

Tbh was seriously considering using PSY as my face claim for a minute yesterday 😎 BEHOLD. THE LEADER OF F4!!
View attachment 630965
pffft mood. i was going to go for a more colorful haired fc but then i realized a girl who is part of a chaebol family and the perf girl probsss would be required to keep her hair normal colors by her parents

I feel that. When I was making the character templates I was like, "Mods... Not that it would make sense for an aristocratic family to have any."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back