• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โœถ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚ โœถ (SCHOOL FOR WITCHES)

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
โœถ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐”‚ โœถ
Hecate Academy for Higher Learning
  • original.gif

I. In the beginning, there was one. Her true name has become unknown after so many years, so many eons, but we recognize her as Hecate. Goddess of the Witches. It is from Hecateโ€™s will that we, the witches of Salem, live. Her power lives on through us. It is through our actions that her legacy persists.

II. In Salem the real witches were we three: Elizabeth Parris, Mary Walcott, and Abigail Williams. We cast the accusations on other heads to preserve our own. No one thought the wiser, and our progeny grew strong with Hecateโ€™s blessing. Through our protection, true magic was safe kept.

III. For the good of witch-kind, we will do what it takes to live on. Live on through our daughters. Live on through the plagues of mankind.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to pair up with a player playing a Witch and play their Familiar?
I'd prefer someone playing their own witch. The academy girls would be too inexperienced to have a familiar.

i've edited the first post to include a bit of what i'm looking for character wise :)

What's the age range for those attending the academies? From your lore about it being higher-level education, I assumed it to be highschool age or even college-age like in the show Magicians.

What's the age range for those attending the academies? From your lore about it being higher-level education, I assumed it to be highschool age or even college-age like in the show Magicians.
that's what i was thinking! probably like a high-school/college hybrid. Anywhere from 16-20. It'd probably be like a four to six year education, depending on how long someone would take to be educated and ready to take on the world. Because ya know, hunters. (yikes, scary).
I've got some lore about witch presence in modern media, a bit close to True Blood with coming out, and some clashing with human society. The more education the better, so that the witches don't burn down the entire world and are deemed 'intelligent' enough to live in society without issue.
Obviously there will be and have been issues haha (became a tangent, whoops)

that's what i was thinking! probably like a high-school/college hybrid. Anywhere from 16-20. It'd probably be like a four to six year education, depending on how long someone would take to be educated and ready to take on the world. Because ya know, hunters. (yikes, scary).
I've got some lore about witch presence in modern media, a bit close to True Blood with coming out, and some clashing with human society. The more education the better, so that the witches don't burn down the entire world and are deemed 'intelligent' enough to live in society without issue.
Obviously there will be and have been issues haha (became a tangent, whoops)
Awesome! That'll def give me a better idea for my FC. Interesting take you have there about the mix with modern times, excited to see this come into fruition. Do you think there will be room for modern technology and magic to mix as well or would that be taboo?

Hello! Consider me interested, seems like a really cool idea!!

Awesome! That'll def give me a better idea for my FC. Interesting take you have there about the mix with modern times, excited to see this come into fruition. Do you think there will be room for modern technology and magic to mix as well or would that be taboo?
i plan on it being in today times, so technology could be quite the competition for witches. A good way to hide them, but also a good way to find them (to the hunters). So far there are no augmentations that would amplify powers or inhibit them... but time will tell. ;)

Hi everyone! Thank you for interest!!!

I've been working on lore for the past few hours and that's nearly done. It's not as extensive as I would like but my eyes are crossing from research by myself. I'm willing to work on it with people later but it's just going to be enough for context in character applications.

Ideally in a few more hours I'll have CS page and Lore page up with applications open :D

There will also be a discord, but that'll be next after the ^^

AGreatPerhaps AGreatPerhaps Kimby Kimby TheFool TheFool dendygar dendygar Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310

Ok so where in the code do i put the picture?
there's a placeholder code. http:/blah blah 300x450. It's a url that ends in a .jpg, so don't delete anything else but the string of code.

Would a character who secretly practices the Dark Arts be appropriate?
If they are older yes; girls from Louisiana that are invited to the school shouldnโ€™t have a sense to their abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back