• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✰⤴ to the stars !|| ~updated 3/6/2019 :・゚✧

koneko-chan

titan bait
1550634465490.png
1550634786516.png
CURRENTLY NOT LOOKING FOR ANY NEW RPS TO AVOID TAKING ON TOO MANY!
sorry this post is sort of a wall of text, i can't do the fancy code box stuff (ノωヽ)
hello! as you might've guessed, i go by koneko. as you ALSO might've guessed, i'm here to find some partners for 1x1's! before i get into the plots i'm looking for, i'll give some basic info about myself & the few rules i've got. i am a 19 year old woman and my overall experience with roleplay is 10+ years. my time zone is EST and i don't really have consistent daytime hours. however, i am almost guaranteed to be around from about 12am-3am most of the time. i will roleplay with anyone of any age, but please be respectful of both myself and the site rules with regards to content and OOC interaction, especially if you are under 18. i will rp pairings of any sort (m/m, m/f, f/f) and, with a few exceptions, almost every character i play will be bisexual. please keep all of this in mind! i love talking ooc; you can even ask me for my discord if you'd like!

RULES.
-1.) activity level is not a big concern for me! also, if you don't want to rp anymore, you don't really have to tell me if you'd rather not! i'm fine with being "ghosted", as rp is meant to be fun and shouldn't be a stressor.
-2.) post length is also not a big deal to me. i need enough to reply to, with good quality, but quantity is is of minimal concern.
-3.) if we are writing oc/canon, i would prefer to double up!
-4.) rp via pm OR thread is ok!
-5.) i write casually ooc, as i am now, but use proper capitalization and grammar when writing in character. however, i do take some stylistic approaches with structure, so if you're a major stickler for the cut and dry grammar rules, you might not love my writing!
-6.) just be polite! let's be receptive to each other's ideas and thoughts! if you see a fandom in my list but don't see me mentioning the concept you'd want to do, it's alright to ask!

FANDOMS.
SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN//ATTACK ON TITAN & OC/CANON || my ideas here are just a little bit limited, as i am not a big fan of the direction that the manga has gone, however i am entirely willing to work out a way around these things! this includes AUs, if need be. i have two different ocs that i could use, one being female and the other being male. links to their info will be added soon! i would be down to ship either of them with eren, levi, hanji, or jean. as for characters i can play, i prefer to be confident, so i can take on all the characters i have listed, as well as armin, mikasa, annie, and sasha. if you're willing to be a bit of a test subject as i practice a portrayal for a character you'd just love to ship with, i will try out most anyone!
AJIN & OC/OC, CANON/CANON || i just absolutely adore this universe, as well as its characters! writing original characters in this universe— preferably remaining in the setting of japan as opposed to a more calm american setting— would be a lot of fun! we could go in many directions with it. i have several ideas, as well as being open to suggestions, so if you've got any interest in this universe then just hit me up! in the canon/canon respect, i am absolutely in love with kei/kai, and would kill to write them. any universe is cool, canon/canon-divergent or AU. i can play either of them, as i have done both before and am plenty confident with either. i have both seen the anime and read the manga, but as the manga has not concluded, if we do something like a post-canon rp, i will default to following the divergent anime storyline for the sake of simplicity.
UNORDINARY & OC/OC, OC/CANON, CANON/CANON || this webtoon is super cool! i enjoy the "tiering" system and the dynamic of the universe itself. i would love to write out an oc/oc relationship, possibly with one character being low-tier and the other being high-tier. i'm open to a lot of other concepts, of course, this is just the one that stuck out to me the most! in terms of oc/canon, i have a couple ocs, again, one male and one female. i'd be interested in shipping either with john, arlo, seraphina, remi and rei (pre-graduation). i can also play any of those characters, as well as isen and blyke! in the realm of canon/canon, you might be able to guess quite quickly that i have a major bias towards john/arlo. it's among my OTPs at the moment, and i'd be so thrilled with the opportunity to write it~!
BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA & OC/OC, OC/CANON || i have a new oc that i'm super fond of and would absolutely love to use in a plot! our options for oc/oc are pretty wide, as i have her basic story written from middle school on to her hero career! as for oc/canon, i would love to ship her with todoroki, iida, shinsou, kaminari, or amajiki. i can play almost any canon character for you! my few exceptions are, for the most part, pro heroes as i have not written several of them. for lack of a better word, though, i can write the 'popular' ones quite well. i DO read the manga, but i don't require you to have read it! ^^
TOKYO MEW MEW & OC/OC || my heart is still so soft for tmm! i technically have some ocs (that i haven't touched since elementary school), but it'd be fun to work on a couple together! as much as i love the larger team dynamic, i don't tend to enjoy taking on more than one character for something that isn't a split plotline like oc/canon, so we'd need to stick to our two. not sure if this is some kind of unpopular opinion or something, but i'm for sure open to having male mews! in fact, an m/m relationship would be EVERYTHING in this universe. even with one being an alien, perhaps? [thinking emoji]
RWBY & OC/OC, OC/CANON || i'll start off saying that i am not 100% caught up on rwby. however, i'm not too interested in playing something too far ahead in the plotline, as i admit that i am not all that fond of it. rather, i'd love to have a couple of ocs attending an academy (not necessarily beacon) to become huntsmen! it can even be set prior to the events at the start of canon, however far prior to it that we decide to place it! if you would prefer to, we can try out some oc/canon, instead. in that case, we can do as much plotting as necessary to get them established. i do not have any extensive experience writing canon characters other than rwby, but if you're fine with a learning curve i can take on whoever you like!
COLORLESS & OC/OC || this comic just owns me, dude. while it is not listed, do be aware that i'm willing to do oc/canon here as well, i just don't have specific things i want to do so i left it out in this instance! if you've got an idea, hit me up! anyway, oc/oc would be super cool to try out. the world is still a bit mysterious, so we may have to do a bit of inferring to get a plot going, but i'm certain we can make it work! i do not yet have an oc prepared for this universe, so we could work on them together and make sure they mesh well! or even mesh horribly for that drama... (¬‿¬)

this should about conclude it! thanks so much for reading through! you may comment or pm directly if you're interested. i promise i'm friendly!
smiley44.gif

Last edited:
bump! still looking for partners. looking for every listed fandom with more tba, but i would especially love an unordinary plot~!

Wow, someone who's fine with getting dropped without notice. That's kinda rare. XD

Do you have any other fandoms/genres/pairings that you're interested in right now? Unfortunately I'm not in any of those fandoms, but would still love to RP with you. 😅

I'd be interested in doing something Attack on Titan with you!! I just recently caught up in the anime so I'm very keen on writing in that universe! c:

Hello! =D I'm always in the mood for some ocxcanon MHA. I've got a couple of OCs and I'd totally let you pick which one you'd be more interested playing against. I've only really written as Deku or Bakugo, but I'd be comfortable playing Iida or Todoroki for you, and I'd give Shinsou and Amajiki a shot if you're really craving them! Let me know. =D

I'd be interested in doing something Attack on Titan with you!! I just recently caught up in the anime so I'm very keen on writing in that universe! c:
Hello! =D I'm always in the mood for some ocxcanon MHA. I've got a couple of OCs and I'd totally let you pick which one you'd be more interested playing against. I've only really written as Deku or Bakugo, but I'd be comfortable playing Iida or Todoroki for you, and I'd give Shinsou and Amajiki a shot if you're really craving them! Let me know. =D
i’ll dm both of you and we’ll try to work something out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back