• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also I'm about to throw Kristina to the wolves and establish her presence in the city. Once that post up anybody with reason to know about the bounty is welcome to come start shit or it can just establish her in the city and leave her there until I get her involved in some other shenanigans

Maybe I'll have Rex fine his way to her bounty information after he escapes from his current problem.

Maybe I'll have Rex fine his way to her bounty information after he escapes from his current problem.
He might have it already tbh, it got sent out a week before she actually got to the city.

Allcure Allcure Did you want to post before I have Rex make his leave. If not I'll be working on my post either tonight or in the morning.
I think my next post will largely be about getting Henry out of there/ to a hospital, I'm working on it now but I take ages so feel free to post before me

Also I'm about to throw Kristina to the wolves and establish her presence in the city. Once that post up anybody with reason to know about the bounty is welcome to come start shit or it can just establish her in the city and leave her there until I get her involved in some other shenanigans

So I don't think Lilly would have any reason to know about the bounty, but if they happened to bump into each other she could probably be persuaded to tag along and help a fellow runaway out. She would have some kind of line about expecting a favor back or something but she would mainly just be happy to have some company for once.

Just an option I figured I'd put out there though.

So I don't think Lilly would have any reason to know about the bounty, but if they happened to bump into each other she could probably be persuaded to tag along and help a fellow runaway out. She would have some kind of line about expecting a favor back or something but she would mainly just be happy to have some company for once.

Just an option I figured I'd put out there though.
That would be fine tbh. I'll leave bumping into each other or not up to you for the time being. I think for a bit I am just going to leave her in position and let things play out as they will but depending on how things go I might go for that later.

That would be fine tbh. I'll leave bumping into each other or not up to you for the time being. I think for a bit I am just going to leave her in position and let things play out as they will but depending on how things go I might go for that later.

Alrighty, well I'll kinda play it by ear then, I got some solo stuff I can wrap up, so I'll take care of that and then maybe there'll be a natural moment for them to come across each other.

Alrighty, well I'll kinda play it by ear then, I got some solo stuff I can wrap up, so I'll take care of that and then maybe there'll be a natural moment for them to come across each other.
Have the police after her. The ruckus makes it easier to make accidental meetings

On a side note Rex vs the girl with metallokinesis powers she doesnt understand and cant use outside of instinctive reactions should be interesting lol ChazGhost ChazGhost

Was that a kiss

Scandalous
DismalVariableAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-max-1mb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back