• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rereading the three pages to get everything straight, trying to understand that quick battle was real fun.

The thing I look forward to most is Faraday and Rex becoming best friends. Because that's gonna happen, I can just feel it.

That took a while to write. phew
I hope the way I did Delcan's power like writing it with the spoiler block and everything is okay. I thought it'd be cool to have it seperate like that so you could read the post with and without the camera on his powers.

I honestly loved it. Great post! You did an awesome job.

She should just work as a debt collector smh

Also, posted for Lilian! Waiting for shenanigans eagerly now 👀
TheFool TheFool

Just going to see if ailurophile ailurophile wants to do a quick response post and then I can kick things into high gear!

ChazGhost ChazGhost
Miranda seeing Rex try to run away
tenor.gif

BELIAL. BELIAL. We are both kinda up rn and would likely have fairly simultaneous reactions so wanna just jam our posts together into a quick lil collab for effiiency plus in rp timing's sake?

That response is not to just let Rex walk away, is it?
Clockwork might offer honestly. She will probably just be like......... Stop trying to steal a car literally in front of me and leave and this doesn't have to be a problem. Tho, actually key question because I have the memory of a goldfish and forgot, how exactly did Rex get the truck again? if theres some guard corpses lying around she likely wouldn't

The guards alive, injured after the truck crashed but alive. Rex just blew up the tire of the truck, it crashed, he threatens the guards, began stealing the money, and then everything else kicked off.

The guards alive, injured after the truck crashed but alive. Rex just blew up the tire of the truck, it crashed, he threatens the guards, began stealing the money, and then everything else kicked off.
Yeah she would def offer to let him just dip and not fight as long as he didn't try and actively steal more stuff in front of her.

"So I can just walk away?... Well, I guess I'm walking to my real car then" then Rex walks a few blocks to his real car.

"So I can just walk away?... Well, I guess I'm walking to my real car then" then Rex walks a few blocks to his real car.
Clockwork is just not a very fighty person tbh lol. She's not really as much of an adrenaline addict as most heroic types. She will fight to protect or help people, but rn she just doesn't really have a reason to fight him.

BELIAL. BELIAL. We are both kinda up rn and would likely have fairly simultaneous reactions so wanna just jam our posts together into a quick lil collab for effiiency plus in rp timing's sake?
Oh miranda wont really do anything LOL tbh that was just me joking around

Sorry I haven't been posting the last few days. Was just waiting to see this awesome kerfuffle scuffle develop a bit more. I'm liking it. Great job by everybodu on their post so far! Time to make le descent into Columbia City!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back