• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh thank god, I’ve literally been waiting days for you to say that.
Why didn't you ask then? When you're dealing with hellspawn I don't think your focus on a partially full bag of money anymore. Also, the bag is not full so if your ghost want a full bag the ghost will have to finish collecting it himself full stacks of cash on the pallet.

Well, Rex may not get away with any money since I think the ghosts are going to steal his duffle bag.

I just realized I need to figure out what the hell Clockwork would look like to your character before they ever meet up lol.
ooh what do you mean? btw i love clockwork she is honestly the heroine of my heart

ooh what do you mean? btw i love clockwork she is honestly the heroine of my heart
TY honestly. The tricky bit is essentially just the aura vision, especially the seeing the living state part, cause it's like, A, considering Clockwork isn't properly housed in her bodies, would that just read as empty? Then again her mind is present there, but even if the soul is there to be seen, would she technically count as alive or dead? mostly it's just on figuring out the small details of how she would function in that regard.

TY honestly. The tricky bit is essentially just the aura vision, especially the seeing the living state part, cause it's like, A, considering Clockwork isn't properly housed in her bodies, would that just read as empty? Then again her mind is present there, but even if the soul is there to be seen, would she technically count as alive or dead? mostly it's just on figuring out the small details of how she would function in that regard.
if her soul still is there so she'd probably see her as a ghost? if there's any remnant of her soul in the bodies she'll probably get a mixed reading, similar to the black ghosts which are a weird "ok this aint technically living but it ain't technically dead". she'd see some good colours though, seeing as Clockwork is a help rather than an adversary.
of course it's only a small detail of miri's vision, she's learning new things everyday (like her newfound balls for getting involved where she shouldn't be)

if her soul still is there so she'd probably see her as a ghost? if there's any remnant of her soul in the bodies she'll probably get a mixed reading, similar to the black ghosts which are a weird "ok this aint technically living but it ain't technically dead". she'd see some good colours though, seeing as Clockwork is a help rather than an adversary.
of course it's only a small detail of miri's vision, she's learning new things everyday (like her newfound balls for getting involved where she shouldn't be)
I'm going to go with if she would see the possessing soul in a possession then she see's Clockworks soul because she technically possesses her bodies in a roundabout way. As far as the alive/dead part she would probably see her as both at once because a part of her is technically pretty dead, but she still has a quite living mind.

I'm going to go with if she would see the possessing soul in a possession then she see's Clockworks soul because she technically possesses her bodies in a roundabout way. As far as the alive/dead part she would probably see her as both at once because a part of her is technically pretty dead, but she still has a quite living mind.
either way miranda is gonna be like
tenor.gif

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Do you have any plans for your character? Like they're a runaway right? If not I could imagine my character being willing to smuggle you into his appartment and letting you crash with him. (Ahh the virtues of often absennt parental figures)

I'm still super lost as to what's happening in the storyline, so yeah I don't have any plans XD Intercept meee

TheFool TheFool Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Okay I want to run this by both of you before I do anything but, I think I have a cool idea for how to get us all togeather and possibly also kind of get our natures somewhat revealed.

So a teacher might end up coming to try and fetch Madeline, afterall she used her powers as she did. Declan doesn't want her to get in trouble given she just helped him out. My thought was, Declan seeing the teacher coming over would tell her that he'd handle this, secretly stop time, set off the fire alarm and then return time to normal. This might give Maddie enough incination that Declan was also an Evo and its possible the event might slip under the radar even if its only tempoary as the fire alarm distracts everyone and people evac outside.

Maddie and Declan would evac and go towards the back of the school, wanting to avoid the other students so they can talk. Chris who wants didnt want to be noticed as not one of the main students would likely try slipping away from the main group and might overhear the pair, presumably discussing what just happened.

Maybe i'm being a little presumputous but I thought it was a cool plan that could gather all three of our school characters up and reveal their true natures to eachother. (For some reason... Rain.. Hail.... I dont think we need to worry about Chris hiding his from us)

TheFool TheFool Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Okay I want to run this by both of you before I do anything but, I think I have a cool idea for how to get us all togeather and possibly also kind of get our natures somewhat revealed.

So a teacher might end up coming to try and fetch Madeline, afterall she used her powers as she did. Declan doesn't want her to get in trouble given she just helped him out. My thought was, Declan seeing the teacher coming over would tell her that he'd handle this, secretly stop time, set off the fire alarm and then return time to normal. This might give Maddie enough incination that Declan was also an Evo and its possible the event might slip under the radar even if its only tempoary as the fire alarm distracts everyone and people evac outside.

Maddie and Declan would evac and go towards the back of the school, wanting to avoid the other students so they can talk. Chris who wants didnt want to be noticed as not one of the main students would likely try slipping away from the main group and might overhear the pair, presumably discussing what just happened.

Maybe i'm being a little presumputous but I thought it was a cool plan that could gather all three of our school characters up and reveal their true natures to eachother. (For some reason... Rain.. Hail.... I dont think we need to worry about Chris hiding his from us)
I'm in ;3

Remembrance Remembrance How psychically linked are the ghosts and Elias? To be specific would an empath be able to feel a connection between them?

Remembrance Remembrance How psychically linked are the ghosts and Elias? To be specific would an empath be able to feel a connection between them?
It’s a minor link between Elias and the Ghosts, mostly because the ghosts translate commands from Elias into sequences for it to complete. The empath would feel it minorly when no commands are being issued but when there are, it’d light up like a torch.

Clockwork joins the party lol. Bit short and eh but I couldn't think of any establishing prologue I wanted to do so I just chucked her idealistic robot ass directly into the fight.

Poor Elias wasted a quality monologue on an empath that can't actually hear it LOL.

If anyone has bad arachnaphobia speak now or forever hold your peace because if you do the thing I'm currently cooking up will be an issue.

That took a while to write. phew
I hope the way I did Delcan's power like writing it with the spoiler block and everything is okay. I thought it'd be cool to have it seperate like that so you could read the post with and without the camera on his powers.

Whelp there's a second post.

Lilly evaluates the local public transportation infrastrucutre and receives a jobb offer in the exciting, fast paced industry of tenant eviction!

Hell she's probably done a little debt collecting, you can't really be too picky when you're homeless and bouncing from city to city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back