• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TheFool TheFool No Problem. Oh.... That's nice to hear. I usually like utilizing amping based powers before anything. Now that I believe I have your approval (?)... I'll get started on the character profile.
That is going to be a lot of fun but boy howdy there are a number of characters whose powers would react weirdly or negatively to being amped. Should be a lot of fun to work with.

And with that, Kiva is officially on her way to Columbia City to miss out on 100% of the ongoning chaos lol. She'll likely land there about an hour afterwards. Maybe after the gala everybody can meet at Giuseppe's XD

Oh I bet it's gonna be wild lol
If anything does go down there it will instantly be a massively disastrous mess considering the number of high powered Evo's likely to be present. On that note I think that is an amazing idea, especially because it would set out a lot of initial battle-lines between the villains and heroes, and possibly be an introduction for the basis of a hero team.

Last edited:
There is soo much stuff going on. This is gonna be great. I am really looking forward to seeing what chaos is gonna be at this Gala.

TheFool TheFool I take it thats your highschool aged character you said you'd bring in before? If do you ready to bring her in if I create the bullying scene?
Do you think its well known in the school that she's an Evo?

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Do you have any plans for your character? Like they're a runaway right? If not I could imagine my character being willing to smuggle you into his appartment and letting you crash with him. (Ahh the virtues of often absennt parental figures)

Last edited:
TheFool TheFool I take it thats your highschool aged character you said you'd bring in before? If do you ready to bring her in if I create the bullying scene?
Do you think its well known in the school that she's an Evo?

That's her, yeah. You can go ahead and do a bullying scene and Madeline will swoop in to save ya.

I wouldn't say well known but I definitely think Maddie is plagued by rumours because she is a troubled girl. One of those rumours probably being that she is an Evo. So you can have Declan make mention of that if you wish!

Alrighty! So I'm happy to do my own thing for a while, but now that Lilly has put her posters up she is available for hire, if anyone wants and extra pair of hands, or several for that matter.

If any other hero and/or police could show up at the current battle in the middle of the street of Jefferson, that would be nice. Because at this point things may be getting out of hand. Also, Remembrance Remembrance Rex is not paying attention to the money at this point, you can grab it whenever. He's more worried about the black ghosts at the moment.

If any other hero and/or police could show up at the current battle in the middle of the street of Jefferson, that would be nice. Because at this point things may be getting out of hand. Also, Remembrance Remembrance Rex is not paying attention to the money at this point, you can grab it whenever. He's more worried about the black ghosts at the moment.
Oh thank god, I’ve literally been waiting days for you to say that.

Clockwork could definitely join the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back