• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✧ Prequel: The Beginning ✧

H
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

-
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ KEITH ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ANDERSON ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
THE TROUBLEMAKER // GRYFFINDOR
x
cim001122.jpg
MOOD : CURIOUS | LOCATION: THE EXPRESS TRAIN | TIME: 9:00 AM|
◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻ ◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
The loud cry of the steam engine which slowly rolled up to the station alerted young, ten-year-old Keith Anderson, who stood at the station with his hands clenched around the straps of his backpack. Inside it was a simple meal packed in a brown paper bag, a pencil case with books and other miscellaneous items the brunet found the need to bring along. Beside him towered a tall, stern-looking lady. Her lip was taut like a funambulist's tightrope and her curled coal hair pulled into a short neat bun. Vulture-like fingers painted red, kept a vice-like grip on Keith's shoulder, both grounding him and encouraging him to follow through with the tour of Hogwarts. In no position to reject, Keith stayed and somberly boarded the train. He steeled himself not to look back and the woman he called mother left when the doors to the Express train closed shut.

The train was filled with chattering students, some looking anxious and excited while others bore looks of boredom. The compartment Keith was in contained kids closer to his age range and further down, in the compartments at the back sat the senior students from Hogwarts. His eyes peered around curiously and he took his seat in an empty booth, scooting close to the window side. People were still boarding the train and virescent greens followed their movement in. He shifted his backpack onto his lap and wrapped his arms around it in a comforting gesture. In a place filled with people, Keith had never felt more alone.
Interactions: Opened
Mentions: None
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
tumblr_npss17Q9c71r2qqhfo3_500.gif

Penelope Annette Hottle
Hogwarts Train | 9 AM | Excited, Curious, and a bit Nervous​
Excited.

In one word, Penelope was excited. The little girl practically bounced up and down as she walked to the platform with her parents. Her stomach did nervous flips, but she didn't mind, not even a bit. She wanted to meet these other kids with whom she'd be spending the next several years of her education with. Her small hand gripped her mother's larger one. The womans fingers were long and slender, made nimble through decades of wandworking, and their coolness comforted the daughter as they walked. On the other side of her, her father, tall, but not intimidating, carried her backpack and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. The air between the three family members was filled with cheerful conversation. This was the first time they were sending their little girl away and they were nervous. Under her free arm, Penelope's mother carried a tupperware box filled with fresh baked cookies. It was her hope that if her daughter had any troubles making friends, she could offer them one of the sweet treats and they would get along. She worried for her little girl, as any mother would. Her father, on the other hand, thought the cookies were totally unnecessary; his daughter was such a chatty girl that he couldn't fathom that she would ever struggle when it came to finding people to talk to. When they got to the platform, the brunette turned around to face her parents. Her mother bent down and kissed her on both cheeks and adjusted her clothes while telling her that she loved her very much and that if she needed anything that she was just an owl away. Her father, when it came to his turn, kissed his daughter's cheek and ruffled her hair a little, causing laughs and playful swats to come from the ten year old. The train arrived and opened its doors.

"Okay, darling, take these cookies, then. Don't forget to share them; don't you dare eat them all, that's much too much sugar for a little girl!" Her mother told her, feeling rather reluctant to see her little daughter leave the nest, even though it was for a short while.

"Here's your backpack, Pen," her father said, helping the girl put her arms through the straps.

Penelope gave both her parents a kiss on the cheek and a very big smile. "Don't worry! I'll be fine, Mom! I'll miss you guys a lot, but I'm really excited. I love you!" She hugged both of them one last time before carefully stepping up onto the train. Once she was inside, she looked through the first window she saw and waved to her parents from inside and they waved back. She blew them kisses before making her way down the train carts. She didn't know anyone, but was eager to make friends. As she was peeking into different compartments, an older student who wasn't keen on waiting for her to move on shoved his way through. The gruff movement pushed her into one of the compartments and a noise of surprise escaped her mouth on reflex. Penelope stumbled into the compartment, nearly falling down in the process. The only other person in the room was a boy her age with brown hair.

"I can't believe that boy just shoved me! 'ow rude! You'd think 'e'd 'ave some manners by now! Why I ought to just go back out there and shove 'im back, really. But I won't. You know why? Because my parents taught me my manners!" She huffed. Her parents spoke french in her household, so she'd caught a bit of an accent that she was still working on covering up. When she spoke quickly, which was almost always, she ended up forgetting to pronounce her h's. Hazel eyes locked on green. A light bulb flashed over her head. "Oh! Speaking of manners, I should introduce myself. My name's Penelope Annette Hottle. I'm coming for orientation. I'm incredibly excited because you know, I've never actually seen the castle in real life. I don't 'ave any siblings that 'ave gone, but my dad went and he shows me pictures sometimes. It's really big! And there's a lot of space on the campus. Why, I could probably run for fifteen minutes before reaching the edge and, mind you, I run pretty fast. Oh, am I talking too much? My mum says I do that sometimes, but I just can't 'elp myself, y'know? Oh and my mom says I should share these so," she paused for a heartbeat to fiddle with the lid of the tupperware and held it out in front of her, "would you like a cookie.... Um, sorry, I never caught your name?"

Interactions: Keith Aster Aster

x
x
cim001122.jpg
x
MOOD : CURIOUS | LOCATION: THE EXPRESS TRAIN | TIME: 9:05 AM|
Nervous wasn't exactly the right word to describe how Keith was feeling. He was somewhere in between the blurred lines of scared and calm, intimidated and excited, almost mercurial in nature. His thumb ran across the straps of his bag and in the booth on the opposite side, he noticed another boy around his age, stout, tall and freckled with a platinum blonde girl. The color of her hair was eye catching and Keith only knew a few (the Malfoys for example) with a natural color like so. He contemplated on talking to them despite them being in their own rose-tinted bubble. Before he could, a young brunette girl stumbled into his booth, nearly knocking herself on his seat.

He jolted back, eyes widening as she straightened herself up, words already pouring from her mouth as though the shove had broken a dam of sentences. Her accent was thick and Keith traveled enough with his parents to know that it was French. He hated the language but only because his ex French teacher used to report everything back to his parents. On Penelope, it didn't sound half as bad.

"Keith," he grinned, extending his hand out the way his father always did when he met his clients. It lingered for a moment as Penelope had both her hands full, one with the tupperware and the other with the lid. Keith felt his cheeks grow hot but he was determined and kept his hand stuck out even as she placed the lid back on the tupperware and finally shook his hand---with her left hand. It was an awkward handshake but Keith was relieved all the same.

"I'm here for orientation too. Never been to Hogwarts before but mother says it's one of the best schools and since I'm the best wizard's son I have to go," he explained, setting his backpack beside him instead. His words had a faint English accent which was fading due to the years he had spent in North America. "Do you think they'll let us wander around on our own?" Keith asked out of foolish hope, despite knowing the answer. "I don't really like following tour guides. They're boring and they talk too much," he wrinkled his nose.

"Ah but you're okay!" he quickly corrected himself, "I don't mind if you talk too much. Just not them." Because they were adults, Keith thought, and adults were never to be trusted.

Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
Mentions: Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n Belladonna fancries1 fancries1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-11_10-45-53.png
Belladonna Coben
Hogwarts Express | 9 am | Mentions: Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n Keith Aster Aster
Eleven year old Belladonna Coben looked down at the frantic magical families making their way towards the mystical Hogwarts Express. The children excitedly dragging their solemn looking parents towards the train, eager to reunite with their friends and have fun while their parents worried about their children and wondered if sending their young offspring to a magical school filled with insane brats was a good idea. She wasn't worried about the school itself, not the slightest. If her older siblings could survive the craziness that had followed Potter's arrival and even managed to pass their classes with their pea-sized brains, then so could she. The other members of her family, except for Auntie Arabella, shared the same sensation of ease and joy upon reaching the train. Her uncle, a tall, bearded man with broad shoulders and a smile that showcased the wrinkles around his mouth, hadn't lost his excitement and eagerness to say goodbye to the children ever since they left Coben manor. He expressed his joy by carrying his youngest niece on his shoulders, making her stand out from the crowd and possibly frightening some of the ministry workers who were not used to seeing their demon of a boss acting so nicely, especially towards a group of children.

His wife, on the other hand, was walking at a much rapid pace. Her thin legs hurrying to reach a not-so-crowded entrance so the children could reach a compartment without having to worry about
mudbloods claiming them as their own. Arabella's anxiety was easy to notice, with how she repeated her plan to her husband every five minutes and constantly fussed over the children's clothes and bags. The young Coben siblings weren't hers, which she considered a blessing, but she still loved them nonetheless. She wanted their Hogwarts experience to be perfect, no matter who they would have to hurt to get it. Besides, she knew how easy it was to manipulate children and didn't want her Belladonna to be swooned by one of those half-breeds and mudbloods and become another blood traitor.

Anthony dropped Belladonna off his back upon reaching the entrance, resulting in a shrill scream from the young girl, snickering from her older siblings and a sharp look from his elegant wife. The Coben lady helped her young niece up and made sure her clothes were intact and her niece looked as elegant as ever with the elaborate black dress she was so fond of. First impressions were important, after all. A member of the Coben family not dressing as radiant as if they were attending a funeral would be a disaster, or at least for Arabella Coben.

"Now remember, Belladonna. No contact with mudbloods of any kind. I want you to stay with Rose and Leon or those nice friends of yours, Sebastian and Valerius. Sit up straight, show your manners, cross your legs, don't trust the teachers unless they're from Slytherin and-"

"-and don't get caught if you plan to cause some mischief. I won't have any complains from Dumbledore in my desk tomorrow, will I young lady?"

Belladonna didn't answer. Instead, she nodded to her family and gave both of them tight hugs. Mr. and Mrs. Coben didn't show the same amount of joy the other parents were, but the three children knew they were just as worried as the other parents. Without further ado and the thought of going back to kiss their aunt and uncle goodbye being nothing more than a ridiculous charade (not to mention embarrassing, Cobens were not meant to showcase much emotion in public), the children left to find a place to sit. Belladonna found hers when she spotted her best friend, Sebastian Blutmond, already in the seat looking out the window.

"Blutmond! I thought you weren't coming. Considering my aunt wasn't insulting your mothers fashion sense, I'd figured you wouldn't arrive!" She told her friend excitedly while sliding inside the compartment. Had it not been for Val, she would've closed the door to avoid any unwanted guests from joining them. That, and to stop the kid from the other compartment from staring at them even more. Their neighbours, Belladonna mused, were definitely an odd couple she wanted to know nothing of. "Is Val coming? Don't tell me he's still frightened about last month's... pant dropping...incident," her question reminded her of that fateful and rather horrible day in Val's manor, when his older brother had convinced them to perform a certain experiment that had left them scarred and had positively taken away their childhood. The mere thought of the incident alone made the girl shudder and cross her legs.

Sebastian Blutmond
919e7c3408d384fd00c28ec0bc4dd252.jpg

triangle1.png
Mood: Nervous (who’s nervous? NO ONE’S NERVOUS SHUT UP!)

Time: 9 AM

Tags:
✢ Interactions: Bella fancries1 fancries1
✢ Mentions: Keith Aster Aster , Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart , Val Finalizer Finalizer

It was the summer of 1989, where enthusiasm was dense in the air and little heads were diving back and forth throughout the sea of yet other little heads. Young Sebastian Blutmond made his way across the platform, each of his parents walking on his respective sides. For all these years, Sebastian had never been quite a normal child. With expectations and intense tradition values needed to be kept, it was as though the boy had to grow before his time. All his life he had confronted no one but adults. Fellow members of the ministry- just smile and nod, don’t speak if not asked to. But now, in a matter of hours he would be surrounded by strangers, strangers of his age. Kids that are snotty, stupid and loud. Kids that are not just Bella or Val. Worst of all? Mudbloods.

Feelings of both excitement and restlessness overwhelmed him both at the same as the young boy shifted left and right, avoiding outsiders as though they were germs. After all mudbloods are germs…right? He watched as other kids began to scream, jumping up and down the platform like the uneducated swines they are. And they were supposedly ten to eleven years old right? Why are they so small? Must have been bad genes. Sebastian scrunched up his nose in disgust as he observed one family by the corner, a family of redheads ushering a little girl with the same shade fiery red hair, perhaps fussing over a missing luggage. Father wasn’t lying when he said other people were absolutely stupid. Not watching his way, the brunet stumbled and bumped with into father. Flinching, he quickly pulled himself back.

Entschuldigung, vater,” (I’m sorry, father) Sebastian quickly apologized. Of course, he was expected to be on his best behaviors at all times; back up straight, eyes to the front and steps only taken in confident strides. It was the obligations of being a distinguished pure blooded family. He shouldn’t be stumbling around tripping on air. When he had half expected his father to scold him, all he was met with was a cold stare as they stopped just by the train. “Remember what I told you, Sebastian,” he father said, gripping the boy by his shoulder before adding. “Schmeichle mir nicht.“ (Do not embarrass me).

Ja,“ Sebastian nodded towards his father and mother respectively. “Ich werde gehen .“ (I’ll be going). As soon as the boy bid his farewells towards his parents, Sebastian marched up into the train, scanning compartments by compartments. His green eyes scanned each and every one of them, searching for an empty one. Half of himself contemplated whether or not to join others instead. It would’ve been a good chance to form an early alliance, after all, and father always said that in order to excell, one can not work alone. But then again, he felt that his ego is way too large to approach someone first. It was them who needs him, not vice versa, right?

After a long search, Sebastian finally found himself an empty compartment, close to another owned by another boy and a girl, who seemed to talk so much he heard her from way across the hall. A part of him thought it would be decent to say hello, but then again, why on earth wouldn’t they be the one to say hello first? For all he knew, they might be mudbloods. Forsaken demeaning bred of wizardies. How revolting. In the end, the brunet slid himself into the empty compartment, waiting for either of his friends to show up (if they showed up...and they better if they still value their lives).

Minutes went by and they falt like hours, and Sebastian only grew more anxious. He wasn’t sure why, but perhaps it was because he was never really that far away from his parents shadows before. Sebastian began moving his legs, a nervous habit scorned by his father but...he’s not here right now, is he. Thankfully, soon after a familiar faired haired figure peeked in his compartment, and Sebastian had never been so glad into meeting Belladonna Coben. Especially after that particular one incident namely It-Which-Should-Not-Be-Named. Of course, the German boy would rather die than admit such an embarrassing fact towards anyone, that perhaps seeing his two friends was the most delightful experience he ever had. Perhaps it was one of the few moments he could consider himself free.

Any later and the Dark Lord would’ve been revived first before you arrived,“ Sebastian commented, narrowing his eyes in distaste despite of his genuine relief of her being here. His accent bear strong German in every syllable, barely understandable to anyone who just heard. Surely Bella and Val had gotten used to it, but he doubted anyone else. Not that it mattered surely. Upon being brought up the topic of It-Which-Should-Not-Be-Named, Sebastian’s eyes widen.

Verdammt Bella!“ he exclaimed, but quickly lowered his voice once he noticed he may be too loud. He brought his hands to his eyes, as though if he covered them his mind wouldn’t be playing those scarring replays. “I told you to not speak of it ever again!“ he groaned, before lowering his hands and sighing. “Val promised me he would be here,“ he muttered, pouting as he averted his gaze towards the window, half expecting the curly haired brunet running towards their compartment. The train would be leaving soon, perhaps it was time to cross that out of their hopes right now. The German boy grumbled, glaring at nothing in particular. “I swear if that idiot doesn’t show up soon, I’ll make him touch your mungina.

Last edited:
IMG_1217.JPG
MILA SUTHERLAND
|| outfit: idk clothes. || feeling: excited, determined || location: the hogwarts express ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Marcus was talking but Mila wasn't listening. It wasn't as though she was deliberately ignoring her elder (half, although so far unbeknownst to both of the children) brother while he hissed various venomous things about many of the people they passed, she was just too caught up in her own thoughts to care about that girl's hair, or that boy's scruffy clothes, or that man's dirty blood. Could blood even be dirty? Mila's family seemed to think so, or at least her father and brother did. Her mother (not her mother, not really, but she didn't know any better), Danielle, never cared much for the whole pureblood supremacy idea that her husband was so fixated on, but he was her love, her dear Andrew, and she would simply smile and nod whenever he went off on one of his rants. Danielle's unwavering patience and forgiveness, her grace and her soft kindness, her wit and her intelligence, they were all traits that Mila desperately wanted to emulate. She idolise s the woman she called 'mother'-- she was even wearing her hair in the same way that Danielle was. Although Mila's hair was fair and Danielle's was dark, Mila's eyes were light and Danielle's were not, the two somehow still managed to be similar simply through the way they spoke and behaved.

"Alright, Mila." Andrew began, stopping walking and waiting for the three members of his family to gather around him. Marcus stood at his father's side, the very image of his father at that age; tall, eyes narrowed, lips curled into a smile that was practically a sneer. Although he was still a child himself he had more authority than Mila, perhaps even than Danielle. Andrew was a man with a twisted sense of what was right, a misogynistic and manipulative man. He'd let his son order around his wife and daughter without batting an eyelid. "I'm trusting you to conduct yourself in a suitable manner. Don't get dirty. Don't say anything that you wouldn't say in front of me. Don't go associating yourself with the wrong sort." He reeled off the list while the little girl nodded earnestly. Rather than a smile or a few sweeter words of encouragement, he sighed a little when he added, "And Mila? Try not to bring any more shame upon this family."

With that he was gone, walking off with Marcus in tow, trotting at his heels like an obedient dog. Mila frowned, not quite understanding everything that had been said. Conduct? She wasn't even sure what that meant. Any more shame? She was a good girl! Everyone always said that she was a good girl! No, she wouldn't embarrass herself or her father, that was for certain. While she was caught in her thoughts, Danielle reached down to cup the girl's cheek in her hand, fixing her with a gentle smile that was so different to Andrew's steely gaze.

"My dear little Mila, just try to enjoy yourself today," Danielle stroked the girl's cheek with her thumb as she looked down at her with such strong affection that it was no wonder people never questioned if she really was the girl's mother. Even if they weren't related by blood, Mila was still her daughter. When the time came Danielle was sure Mila would still feel the same way, even knowing about the other woman in the world who could call Mila her daughter. "Make some friends. School was some of the best years of my life, it's even where I met your father." Again she smiled, and shook her head, "Not that I'm saying you'll meet your husband today. But hey, we can't know for sure, can we?" She laughed softly and held out Mila's bag, which she gratefully grabbed. "Run along now, honey. Go find a place to sit."

Mila nodded again even more earnestly than before, and after a quick kiss on the cheek had disappeared into the train in a flurry of blonde hair. This was perhaps the most exciting and frightening part of the morning: finding somebody to befriend so that she wouldn't be alone all day. Wide eyed and eager to get going, Mila wandered down the corridor past the various compartments, peering into each one but always being drawn away for one reason or another. Her brother had told her that it was easy, that when he'd been her age he'd just sat down in a compartment and made friends with everyone in it immediately. Perhaps things were different for Marcus, because he was confident and clever and handsome. For a moment Mila wondered if she was pretty enough for people to just like her. Maybe that was a silly idea-- she grinned to herself, amused.

Finally she came to a compartment that still had an open door despite the fact that it already had two inhabitants. Without thinking, Mila jumped into the doorway, assuming that they were welcoming in anybody who wanted to say hello: the idea that they were waiting for a friend didn't even cross her mind. Holding her bag tight to her chest, Mila flashed her brightest smile and began to babble.

"Isn't this exciting? Wow, look at your hair, it's so pretty! What a lovely colour!" She exclaimed, looking at the girl as though she was some kind of angel unlike anything she'd ever seen before. When she turned to glance at the boy she smiled again, then almost laughed, "You're so tall!" Mila gasped, then clapped a hand over her mouth and looked horrified. Quickly she hurried to rectify a possible mistake, "I-In a good way. I didn't mean to offend you. I only meant to say that you're tall and that's really great. I'd like to be tall, I think, like my brothers, but I'm quite small. I still can't reach the cupboards in our kitchen at home." Her words tumbled out in a torrent and by the end, Mila's cheeks were flushed pink with excitement and embarrassment. Realising she hadn't even mentioned quite an important detail, she blushed deeper and added, "Oh! I'm Mila, by the way. Mila Sutherland."

fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Penelope Annette Hottle
Hogwarts Train | 9:10 AM | Adventurous
Penelope set her tupperware box of cookies down on the empty space of the seat where the boy- Keith, she learned- was sitting, after their awkward little handshake. He seemed like a nice boy.. She furrowed her eyebrows when he said that he was the son of the greatest wizard. That was a mighty big claim for the ten year old to make. "You're the son of the greatest wizard?" She asked, her tone dubious, "who's your dad? Dumbledore?" She didn't really know too many great wizards besides the ones featured on the trading cards from chocolate frogs, which she collected as best she could. She had four Dumbledores and therefore knew he was a very great wizard. Her limited edition shiny Dumbledore card that came out last year because of some achievement of Dumbledore's- she didn't remember what it was, but who cared considering that he had so many-was perhaps her most valued card: it had a special glittery border and featured a picture of the headmaster that was different from the usual one.

The little girl's bright demeanor dimmed when he mentioned not liking the people who talked too much, but it lit back up when he corrected himself, saying that he didn't care that she talked too much. She gave a little shrug in response to his question. "I don't know if they'd let us walk around alone- the castle's so big we'd get lost so easily!" she paused for a second, her eyes glinting mischievously, "...but since there's so many of us... I don't think they'd notice if we snuck off." Now this idea was exciting. She was a little scared about getting lost in the hallways, but the freedom to just go around and do as they pleased was intriguing. She had always been a curious girl who loved exploring. "No one would be surprised if we accidentally got separated from our group." Penelope felt a familiar excitement building inside of her. She nervously fidgeted with a section of her hair, braiding it. She liked keeping her fingers busy, She picked up a cookie from her mother's tupperware box and took a bite out of it. She heard noise coming from the compartment next to theirs. Brown eyes turned to see the source of the noise: three other kids their age.

"Oh, I think those kids are doing the tour too," she glanced at her tupperware, "should we invite them on our adventure? I could offer them some cookies. But it might be a little more difficult to sneak off if there's so many of us, and that boy talks really loudly, so I don't know if it would be smart to bring him. But I mean it's up to you. I'd love to make some more friends, not that you're not enough or anything. You seem really nice, Keith. Oh, did I mention that you can call me Pen? That's what my friends back home call me. Shoot, I'm doing it again." Pale cheeks reddened. "So, um, should we ask them?"

Interactions: Keith Aster Aster
Mentions: Mila teenage witch teenage witch | Bella fancries1 fancries1 | Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n

tumblr_ng6fokaceF1rvsiv5o1_500.jpg

MOOD : CURIOUS | LOCATION: THE EXPRESS TRAIN | TIME: 9:15 AM|
The mention of fathers had Keith straightening in his seat. An unfathomably cold chill ran down the back of his neck, down to his spine where he froze with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. It had been a week since he last saw his dad. His mother had kept him busy, teaching him the ins and outs of the magical world---something which his pureblooded parent neglected, wanting Keith to grow up in a different lifestyle to show him life at a different point of a view, a muggle's. Being a wizard, it would be inevitable for him and his brother to join Hogwarts, Ilvermorny or whatever school of magic nearby when they were of age.

"Yeah, something like that," Keith answered, thinking back to his father's accomplishments. His father was a well-known inventor and researcher, contributing various useful spells during his time in the Ministry of Magic. After having Keith and starting up his own family, he left to start his own business and took interest in the muggle world. It was there he found inspiration for most of his creations. The simple ordinary life, ignorant of magic, somehow appealed him enough to bring his children into it.

Usually Keith would be more than glad to go off about his parents and their accomplishments. He was proud of them, proud to be their son, proud of his family's name but these days, the fights were getting more frequent. His parents had different ideals and it wasn't rare for his mother to drag him and his brother into their petty arguments. They were forbidden to see their dad until he 'opened his eyes' to the abhor for muggles. A tear in ideals would lead to their separation and Keith did not know that he'll only see his father one more time before losing him forever.

The change in topic was something he welcomed and he grinned, finding comfort that Penelope was someone with an adventurous, daresay rebellious, spirit like himself. "I think so," he commented, looking over at the group (what was once two now three) for the umpteenth time. The girl who entered their booth seemed new and there were still space for more.

"Yes. Let's," Keith said, small grin forming on his face. He liked being in charge, liked telling people what to do, and being able to call the shots gave him the confidence needed to stand up and walk over to the trio. "Hi there! I'm Keith and this is Pen! Are you guys on tour too?" he asked, sitting himself down uninvited. He hadn't gotten a good look at the new girl's face yet but seeing how he was seated right before her, his sentences slacked halfway when he raised his eyes to meet large, doe-like greens.

"Pen brought cook-- uh," he broke off, eyes widen and locked on Mila's innocently angelic features. Her visage bled beauty which attracted even Keith. His cheeks burned with embarrassment as he was reduced to a stuttering mes. Losing his train of thought, he poorly fixed himself by mumbling a bashful, "Um, you're very pretty." This time, he kept his eyes glued to the ground (a display of sheer willpower if you may, it was very hard to look away from a half-veela) as if it was the most interesting thing he's seen today. His hands remained balled in his lap.

Interactions: Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n Belladonna fancries1 fancries1 Mila teenage witch teenage witch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-20_12-36-48.png
Belladonna Coben
Hogwarts Express | 9 am | Mentions: Sebastian, Keith, Mila and Pene s e v e n s e v e n Keith Aster Aster Mila teenage witch teenage witch and Pene Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
It was slightly refreshing. To know that despite the time they'd spent apart due to their strict guardians and other humiliating circumstances her best friend hadn't changed. He was the same hot-headed child with a temper that could rival the Dark Lord's and a mouth only opened for insults and scalding remarks. Her auntie had told her people could change with time, and that knowledge fuelled Belladonna's anxiety caused by being away from her friend- maybe even best friend, if their relationship was strong enough to sing a friendship contract or follow their elder's footsteps and perform the sacred "friendship bracelets" ritual that seemed to be gaining popularity with the girls her older sister's age. The girl smiled despite her friend's talk about the incident and negative reaction towards the memory. But her smile faded once he mentioned Val's absence. It was rather odd for him to be late. Even if he wanted to be "fashionably late," this was too much, even for him. With every child entering the train and every movement of the clock's hands as time passed. her hope of seeing her friend weakened.

"It's called a virginia, Seb. Not a munigna," replied Belladonna, crossing her arms and giving her friend a rather nasty look. Well, as nasty as a glare from a dewy-eyed ten year old could get. "My auntie told me I have to wait until I'm married to let a man see me. And besides, neither of you were able to see it and keep your lunches inside your tummies for more than a minute. You can still show him your thing, though. It's so small it almost looks like mine," she mocked with a sly smile. As horrifying as the incident had been, at least it had given the young Coben girl a small lesson on sexual education, which was hard enough to obtain as a conservative pureblood despite its importance.

Their piece and quiet was suddenly interrupted by an over-enthusiastic voice that could only belong to a small child. Belladonna didn't turn to face the girl at first, simply out of disgust and disrespect. No respectable pureblood would approach their compartment in such a rude way. Yes, it was open. But it didn't mean they were accepting visitors. This girl was clearly stupid, or wanted to become their friend. It could either be a power move, or a genuine attempt at human interaction. However, Belladonna, being Belladonna, interpreted this as nothing but a power move and a possible threat and decided to treat the poor girl as poorly as possible.
"Yes, I know. You don't need to tell me, I'm not blind," she spat, still diverting her gaze from the girl even after getting a compliment for her. Even at a young age, Belladonna's vanity radiated from her being. "But you must be, since your eyes can't seem to comprehend the fact that there are no invitation signs. There is no party, and no one invited you to enter your compartment so how about you-" it was at this moment when Belladonna finally turned to see the girl, and was faced with such unimaginable beauty that her heart skipped a beat and her eyes went from narrowed to wide in less than a second. "How about you forget everything I just said and come sit right next to me? My name is Belladonna Coben, very nice to meet you." Belladonna said, a smile on her face and a blank look on her eyes as she took in the very first veela she'd ever seen. Yes, thinking another girl was pretty was wrong. Wicked. A disgrace to her family. Yet, she couldn't stop herself from seeing them hugging, holding hands, and even giving each other a peck on the lips! Her thoughts were so scandalous, the young Coben found herself blushing as she made space for Mila to sit down. "I like your hair too. What kind of spells do you use? My aunt uses a spell to make it softer all the time, but I read it can make your hair brighter. Honestly, I don't mind. I would look good with white hair, wouldn't I?"

As she studied the new girl's features, two kids who looked around their same age approached their compartment. Belladonna didn't pay attention to them, figuring Seb could kick them out of the compartment while she spoke to Mila. It wasn't until the boy mentioned Mila's beauty that she acknowledged their unwanted presence. Couldn't he see she'd gotten to Mila first? It was the simple and well known "finders keepers" policy, and if he couldn't respect that, then he deserved to respect at all.
"Seb, could you please close the doors? These insects keep getting inside our compartment. Frankly, they're quite annoying," she mocked. Her eyes briefly ran over the pretty brunette girl, who looked well enough to be a pureblood, but she wasn't any chances. She figured it would be better to introduce herself to the pair before attempting any other kind of conversation with the newcomers. "I'm from the ancient and pure Coben family. I assume you've heard of us. The name's Belladonna. I would say it is a pleasure to meet you, if it weren't for your rather rude interruption. Who are you, again?"

Sebastian Blutmond

triangle1.png
Mood: Flustered/Annoyed

Tags:
✢ Interactions: Bella fancries1 fancries1 , Keith Aster Aster , Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart , Mila teenage witch teenage witch
✢ Mentions: Val Finalizer Finalizer

At Belladonna’s crude comment about him, Sebastian pulled a face and shot her a look of distaste. “Well, at least they’re not slimey,” he stated matter-of-factly. However, his mood changed entirely the moment he heard a high childlike voice entering their compartment. Initially, his first instincts would be to kick them out right away (because who dares enter their private five starred compartment without permission, right?), but the moment the blonde haired girl turned to reveal her bright clear eyes, her rosy fair cheeks and her soft pink lips… It was as though the world slowed down, everything surrounding him blurred but her. Who is this girl?

For a while, he was enamored by her beauty, unable to say words as his brain instantly fogged. He should say something smart, introduce himself, impress her- but admittedly he had never talked to anyone else besides Bella and Val! Is she even pure blood? She must be, with looks such as that. Must be the good genes. Mila Sutherland. Wasn’t she Val’s friend? He heard of her being mentioned a few times, how could Val not even once mention her beauty to them? Was that sly doe-eyed idiot keeping her for himself? Val is so getting it once Sebastian got to him. The young brunette straightened his collar, turned to window and watched his own reflection as he tidied up his hair, casting himself a wink before turning back towards the new girl. What could go wrong, right?

Hi Sebastian, I’m Mila it’s nice to meet you,” he said, offering the girl a handshake before quickly retracting his hand to face palm himself. Great job, Sebastian. Feeling his face heat up slightly, he decided to laugh it off. “Uh, I was joking. Obviously. The name’s Blutmond. Sebastian Blutmond,” he offered her his hand once more, his accent thick in every syllable, mostly emphasizing on his family name. “Are you a friend of Val’s? Must be a pureblood then?

Sebastian turned at the sudden interruption, and due to the effect of the blonde beauty, everyone else he sees remain as a collection of blurred faces. The brunette furrowed his brows, the smile faded from his face. Weren’t those kids the ones he saw from the neighboring compartment earlier? The one with the overly talkative girl and that other mediocrely faced boy? Must be mudbloods. “No, we’re not on tour. We just happen to be ten year olds who got nothing else better to do and decided to sneak in a brain,” Sebastian stated sarcastically, before frowning and quickly correcting himself. “Train.” Speaking English at all times with all these fluent British was starting to become difficult.

You two do have surnames, don’t you? You’re not handpicked from the streets, right?” he asked, inclining his head. He had rarely heard of anyone who introduced themselves without their surnames, unless they were house elves or servants. Were they house elves? The brown haired girl looked like one. When the boy had complimented Mila, Sebastian subconsciously gave him the bitterest of looks, a trademark glare he still possess even up to six years later. Back off thick lipped punk, that’s my girl he wanted to say, but kept it to himself as it would seem inappropriate.

"Do you two need anything?" Sebastian instead asked, flashing the pair a smile though it was anything but friendly.

Penelope Annette Hottle
Hogwarts Train | 9:10 AM | Frustrated
Penelope followed Keith without a second thought, bringing along her tupperware. Keith was halfway into introducing them when he suddenly stopped. She didn't understand why, so she just finished it for him. "I brought cookies, would you like some?" she asked, with a friendly smile as she opened up the Tupperware and held it out to the trio. She turned her gaze to the girl that Keith called pretty and she understood why he'd stopped. He was right, she was pretty. She found herself wanting to befriend the pretty girl, but her attention was quickly diverted to the other blonde, who was nice enough to introduce herself. Coben...? Perhaps it was because she lived in a more or less isolated community in the countryside, but the wandmaker's daughter had no recognition of the surname. She tilted her head a bit to the side when the girl said that they'd rudely interrupted. "No, sorry, never 'eard of it. And I would 'ardly call our interruption rude. We came and introduced ourselves and I offered cookies. Do you not like cookies, is that why?"

There wasn't much of a chance for her to hear an answer before the boy began to talk. She frowned at him, not appreciating the sarcasm. Wasn't it better to ask than assume? For all she knew, he could have been a first year and the assumption would have been incredibly rude. When he messed up the word for train, she couldn't help but giggle. Maybe if he had been a bit nicer she wouldn't have laughed, but she hardly felt bad about it since he was a jerk so far. She rolled her eyes when he made the remark about them being off the streets. If she hadn't been a ten year old, she'd say he had a superiority complex. "Penelope Hottle. I've never met kids who are so much more interested in last names than first names. You're not going to call my by my last name, so I don't think it's that important, right? It's kind of weird, really." These kids emphasized their surnames so much. Keith hadn't done that, and none of her friends back home did it either. Sebastian's last question made it clear he didn't want them there. Why were these kids so bad tempered? All she'd done was introduce herself and offer cookies. She carefully put the lid back onto her Tupperware. "T'es un rien qu'un petit connard." The girl remarked with a roll of her eyes. She didn't quite know the words for that insult in English, but her tone conveyed clearly that it wasn't a nice thing to say. "I don't need anything but you sure need a change in attitude."

Interactions:Bella fancries1 fancries1 | Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n
Mentions: Mila teenage witch teenage witch | Keith Aster Aster

MV5BMTM0NjIzMjk4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUzNzI0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY416_.jpg

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:

Phyrun gripped the strap of his bag tightly even as he held his head high. He was nervous. They had just moved to London not even a week ago and now he was being sent off to visit some school and Phyrun was not a happy camper about it. His birthday had been three days ago and the now 10 year old had wanted to stay at home with his gifts, rather than taking them with him to some strange place who knew how far from his home.

His grip tightened even more on his bag strap.

The train rocked around him as it moved farther away from the station. His dad and sister had seen him off but he had yet to move from where he had stopped moving in the train car's hallway. He didn't know anybody, had no urge to know anybody, and certainly didn't want to be there. Still, he was now officially stuck in a sticky situation and there was nothing more for him to do than make use of it all.

Taking a deep breath, he started down the train, looking for anyone close to his age. If he was going in this alone, he might as well find kids his age to at least hover around.

He wasn't sure how he had missed a number of them finding the same compartment but he came across it as one with a rather heavy accent spoke about surnames. He stopped before he was in view and took a calming breath. Right, polite and proud, yet humble and kind. His dad always used the same tactic when working with new clients and it seemed to work. No showing how scared he really was.

Swallowing hard, he stepped forward and knocked on the frame of the compartment door, fear suddenly rushing through him as the noise filled the space, surely gaining everyone's attention. Phyrun fought to keep from looking nervous as he asked, voice still holding the Italian accent he had picked up while his family had lived in Italy, "Excuse me, are you all here for orientation?"

A part of him prayed they said yes.

Another hoped they said no.

img_1217-jpg.320274

MILA SUTHERLAND
|| outfit: idk clothes. || feeling: excited, determined || location: the hogwarts express ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Very quickly, Mila began to fear that she'd made a terrible mistake as to which compartment she'd decided to try and enter first. The girl and boy, though they had seemed perfectly pleasant from a distance, immediately seemed much more intimidating when they began to speak. Well, when the girl began to speak. But Mila was a tough girl. Her father talked down to her, her brother talked down to her, she could handle what the other girl was saying and keep her chin tilted up. Well, she thought that she could, but part of her was already beginning to wonder if it was too late to turn tail and dash into another compartment where sh wouldn't run into any trouble.

All of the uncertainty melted away as soon as the girl turned around and seemed to have a miraculous change of heart. Mila released a breath that she hadn't realised she'd been holding and could barely contain her smile.
"Belladonna! That's a pretty name. I think my father told me about your family," She explained, making a beeline for the space Bella had indicated for her. It was wonderful to feel like she was welcome. Perhaps school would be fun after all, when she was finally going to attend. She wished they weren't just in their way for a tour. When Bella mentioned it, Mila touched her hair. "Oh, I don't use any spells. I don't know many, you see." She explained, for a split second feeling embarrassed. Should she be using spells on her hair? Maybe she'd ask her mother about it. Rather than press the issue, she merely smiled and agreed, "Yes, I think you'd look good with white hair. And I'd be able to spot you if I lost you in a crowd!"

As Mila giggled, she turned her gaze to the boy who had been with Bella when she'd arrived. So far, Mila hadn't met many boys that she liked. There was Val, of course, he was nice, but lots of boys were rude to her or ignored her altogether. When she was presented with a Sebastian, she was taken by surprise. Her giggling continued as he accidentally messed up his introduction. She reached out and delicately took his hand to shake as she listened politely to his name, registering it in her head. Sounded familiar. Then he mentioned Val and her face lit up.
"Yes and yes!'' The girl replied quickly, happy that they seemed to know her friend.

The girl's excitement only grew as two more children came to join them in the compartment. Bella and Sebastian had welcomed her in, so she was sure that it would be the same for the two new kids. Maybe they'd form a group and stick together when school rolled around! That would be fun. The boy sat opposite her and Mila watched eagerly, waiting for him to say something. His compliment sent a deep pink colour into her cheeks. Pretty? Was she really? Her mother had said so, but wasn't that just what mothers said? The compliment threw her off balance and she sat there for a good few moments, blushing, before she regained her composure and flashed a smile.
"Thankyou! I'm Mila, it's great to meet you!"

Perhaps even more exciting than the boy was the girl hed entered with. Her name was Pen and she'd brought cookies, that was all Mila needed to know. Quickly she jumped up from the seat she'd sat down in at Bella's invitation and selected a cookie from the box.
"Wow, thankyou. They're really good!" She gushed, brushing one hand on her leg before politely holding it out to the girl, "I'm Mila. I really hope we can be friends. This is all just so super exciting." Her wide eyed gaze turned to the door again as yet another
new voice appeared, and she found herself nodding so vigorously that for a moment she thought her head was going to snap off of her neck. "Yeah! You should come join us, I'm sure if we squeeze up we'll have plenty of room!" She smiled, but her smile faltered as she returned her gaze to Sebastian and Bella, then added a little quieter. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry. This is your compartment. It's up to you." She'd grabbed both of their hands to pull them to sit down but she gently let go, embarrassed that she'd gotten carried away.

fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n Aster Aster Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-30_12-34-25.png
Belladonna Coben
Hogwarts Express | 9 am | Mentions: Sebastian, Phyrun, Mila and Pene s e v e n s e v e n Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu Mila teenage witch teenage witch and Pene Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

Upon hearing the brunette girl's reply, Belladonna turned to her best friend with a disgusted expression. Mudblood, she thought. The girl clearly had no idea she was in the presence of the closest thing the Wizarding Community had to royalty. Probably raised playing in the mud with her pig parent, raised by those "telly-vision" and taught to steal magic from pureblood families like hers. Such filth should not be allowed inside of their compartment, there mere presence made the air reek of muggle. "No, I do like cookies. Just not baked by some untrained house-elf like yourself. What makes you think I would be stupid enough to eat your filthy crap?" Belladonna responded with a sneer, moving closer to the window to create more distance between the mudblood and herself. If her family were to see her...it would be the most horrible disgrace. Speaking with a mudblood, not worse than those half-breed monsters society dared to call people these days.

The mere fact that she hadn't heard of their families before was preposterous. Her aunt had told her the Coben family name was sacred. Feared and admired by everyone in the world, including muggles. Was it possible that this girl was so thick, so unbelievably stupid, that she'd never learned the name? Belladonna would not stand for this. Even if it meant more interaction with this girl, she would not let her leave without fully recognising the power of the Coben family. "It is not weird, you uneducated dummy. Your last name, your family's name, is who you are. Your measure of power, the ticket into aristocracy. I wouldn't expect a filthy mudblood like yourself to understand what I'm talking about," she sneered. Every word showcasing how much she enjoyed insulting the disgusting child. "The Coben family is an ancient and noble pureblood family. Known for being elegant, powerful, and most importantly, loyal. Like my parents, who support the greatest wizard of them all to this day. So I would be careful around me and my siblings if I were you, muddy, wouldn't want us to spill your dirty blood, right?"

It was then when Mila not only accepted the girl's treats, but invited the girl, Penelope, and that friend of hers to join them for the rest of the trip. Didn't she say she was Val's friend? It would be an odd thing for Val to befriend someone clueless enough to let a couple of mudbloods stay with them. The girl was obviously kinder than anyone she'd ever known, but she couldn't be this nice, right? "Mila, sweetie, these are mudbloods," she replied, emphasising the last word with the most venomous tone a 10 year old girl could use. "If we let them stay with us, who knows what they might do to us. What would our parents think? Surely you know why staying with their kind is wrong." She spoke. Only taking her attention away from the beautiful child when another kid arrived, making Belladonna wonder if their compartment did, in fact, have some kind of welcoming side outside of these doors. If not, why would they all approach them if not for her autograph? "Yes. We are. And who are you?"

Last edited:

Sebastian Blutmond

triangle1.png
Mood: Irritated/Disappointed

Tags:
✢ Interactions: Pene Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart , Bella fancries1 fancries1 , Mila teenage witch teenage witch , Phyr ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu , Keith Aster Aster
✢ Mentions: -

Sebastian kept looking back and forth towards the girl’s offered cookies, wondering if it were poisoned, or that it was so lowly made that it became poisonous to people who weren’t trained to have iron cladded stomachs from eating bugs, or whatever mudbloods were supposed to eat. Upon being stated by the brunette female that surnames weren’t important, the young boy made a face, raising one of his eyebrows before eventually dawning into a conclusion. That was right. House elves do not need surnames after all.

How dare you?” Sebastian gasped as the girl called Penelope said he needed a change in attitude. Though he had no idea what she had said before, the next statement was downright disrespectful. No one had ever talked back to him. This was preposterous, outrageous! Didn’t these people know manners? The young German was about to have enough of it, thinking his father right once more. Why did he even think of trying to socialize? All he got was these two lowly children barging in his compartment like uncivilized apes. Sebastian was more than glad to hear Bella agreeing to him, though how she managed to gather that much words for insults surprised him.

Don’t you think that’s a bit too much? Besides, we’re not sure if she’s even a mudblood,” he stated with a whisper as he leaned forward towards his friend, saying the last word with as much disgust as his friend did.

Sebastian tried to rack his brain for her surname, in case he had overheard it somewhere between family meetings. Hottle. Didn’t sound too familiar. Mustn’t be quite reputable, then. Even so, he doubted someone with such a dishonorable behavior would’ve been from a pure blooded family. Bella was right- he should’ve let her do her thing. Perhaps she did say enough though; the next look on the brown haired girl’s face said just that. Sebastian almost felt guilty for her. Almost. But then again, she mustn’t be a pureblood. A disgrace. She deserved as much, especially after how disrespectful she had treated him, a Blutmond!

The moment Mila decided to invite them, however, his eyes instantly widen as his gaze immediately shifted to her. “Are you stupid?” Sebastian asked without thinking further, which particular question had become his favorite just six years later. Sebastian took a deep breath. She was pretty and pure blooded, so he must forgive her. He nodded as Bella explained, nodding to all her statements, feeling like parents mentoring their child.

When the compartment door had opened once more, however, revealing yet another young boy who asked if they were also in orientation, Sebastian sighed and rolled his eyes. “Is this state the obvious day? Because then I’d also say that you all are trespassing and I could sue you all if I wanted to. Now you,” Sebastian nodded towards the new boy’s direction. “Tell me your name. Both first and surnames, if you’re wondering,” he stated before turning back towards the two new arrivals from before.

Oh, you’re still here,” he stated lazily. His previous feeling of anxiety had long been replaced by irritation. When he had expected to be able to converse with children of his level, he was presented with these. Father said that purebloods were a superior, yet dying race. Once again, he was right. “How about you, though?” Sebastian now turned towards this previous boy he believed to be called Keith. “What’s your surname? Who were your parents?” If he was another mudblood, Sebastian was officially moving compartments from all the contamination they must have been giving the air.

Penelope Annette Hottle
Hogwarts Train | 9:10 AM | Hurt
Penelope felt like the blonde had just slapped her across the face. Did she really look like a house elf? Sure, she was a little on the shorter side...Why was the girl being so awful to her? Her mouth dropped open, shocked by the words. Stupid enough? Filthy crap? Her eyes went to the cookies, which looked like perfectly normal cookies. She couldn't think of what to even say in response- no one had ever been so rude to her! To her horror, it didn't even stop there. Meanie went on to even threaten her! She felt anger and resentment boil within her, hating the girl more and more with every syllable that came out of her stupid ugly mouth. Her hands balled up into fists, fingernails digging into the flesh of her small hands.

"Noble and elegant? 'ard to believe that you're one of them!" The brunette spat, glaring at the pureblood, though she hardly knew what the word meant. "You're just a bully. You're nothing special. You're just-just mean!" She said, her voice rising with every word. "Are you threatening me? At least I don't 'ave to stoop to your gross level, you jerk. Your threats are as empty as your stupid blonde 'ead."

It felt a bit like whiplash when the pretty girl seated next to the mean one took a cookie and told her they looked great. "Er, thanks," she told her, confused by the juxtaposition between the two. Making friends had never gone like this for her. She didn't really know what to think. Her heart was beating fast and she just wanted to leave. The pretty girl might have been nice, but that just wasn't enough to make Pen want to stick around. She saw another boy try to join them. He seemed nice enough, but she was already on her way out. "Sorry Keith, I don't want to be around these sort of people," her gaze went to Phryun and Mila, "I wouldn't suggest you two spend any more time with them either." And, with that, she left the room.

Being out of the room, all of her anger collapsed onto her, turning into a wave of sadness. She felt like an outcast, a loser. What could she have possibly done to deserve all that cruelty? She ran down the aisle, wanting to put as much space between her and that godforsaken room. The ten year old girl spotted an empty compartment and walked into it. She sat on the seat and, the emotional dam she put to keep her tears at bay ruptured. Penelope cried. She sat in that seat and cried. She hardly thought when she walked onto the train that it would end like this, but here she was, doing her best to quiet her little sobs.

Interactions:Bella fancries1 fancries1 | Mila teenage witch teenage witch | Keith Aster Aster | Phryun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu

Last edited:
MV5BMTM0NjIzMjk4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUzNzI0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY416_.jpg

Phyrun Dalca
Interactions/Mentions:
Sebastian s e v e n s e v e n
Mila teenage witch teenage witch
Belladonna fancries1 fancries1
Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart

This was clearly not going to be fun. Even having come in late, the boy that demanded his first and last meant that there were snooty purebloods and the boy most likely was one. It was only confirmed that this was not the sort of place he wanted to stay when one of the girls left, giving her warning with her departure.

"Phyrun Dalca," he answered regardless of his personal opinion on the matter. He really let the Italian accent he had picked up color his words and a glare for the boy that had spoken. "And if you're going to be judging others on name alone, I will go find another compartment. My father always told me never to spend time with bad blood, regardless of blood status."

He turned a soft, polite gaze to the girl that has spoken first, ignoring the other that had spoken. "Thank you for the warm welcome," he replied, suppressing the accent once more. He offered her his hand. "I'm Phyrun. My family just recently moved back from Italy so I apologize for the accent."

He gestured into the hallway. "Care to go with me and make sure she's okay? You can stay if you want but I'm going to follow regardless."

In all honesty, it was a good excuse to separate himself briefly from the boy that had spoken. He was fairly certain that if he stayed, he was not going to be able to mend the bridge he had burned before it could be built. His dad had already proven how well and powerful networking was. Whoever the boy was, their first impression of each other was not idealistic for future relations and Phyrun really needed a small amount of time to come up with a solution just in case things needed to be rectified.

He mentally made a face. He sometimes wished he could be a normal kid and not as "bright" as he was, or so his father liked to put it. He was pretty certain other 10 year olds were not thinking about networking and future relations.

Mildly distracted, he briefly wondered if the boy knew any good spells yet. Blood status would mean prestigious tutoring even before school started. Though not tutored in the same way as most purebloods probably were, Phyrun already had one notebook full from his lessons in Italy and what his dad let him explore there. He was actually excited to start on the one in his bag and was anticipating expanding his knowledge beyond what the school taught. It was a strange feeling but it also meant he would maintain the motivation required to do all the hard work. He was determined to make life easy for his sister and father as soon as he could manage.

Again with the "not a 10 year old" thoughts. Seemed he just couldn't avoid them.

Last edited:
x
x
cim001122.jpg
x
MOOD : someone just get me out of here | LOCATION: THE EXPRESS TRAIN | TIME: 9:20 AM|
There were a lot of things which distracted Keith from the quick exchange of harsh words between his new friend Penelope ('Penny', he settles on because her name was a mouthful even in his head.) and the two other children in the compartment. The main distraction was still the pretty girl named Mila, who seemed far nicer than the other two. With his interest caught, it was obvious who and what Keith turned his attention to. His body language said it all.

With a sheepish but boyish smile, Keith looked up, locking gazes with the half veela. His hand immediately went to the back of his neck and it stayed there as he spoke to her in shy murmurs.

"So Mila, I'm Keith," he said, extending his free hand out to her. "Friends?" he asked.

The nasty bickering continued in the background. She nodded and somehow, the insults didn't matter.

Keith could feel his cheeks grow warm and was vaguely aware of Penelope saying something to him and storming out of the compartment. The veela's powers were strong, particularly to young minds like Keith, but all good things come to an end, and Keith's moment came rather abruptly.

"Uh, when did you get here?" he blinked, noticing Phyrun for the first time. "Wait, where did Penny-- I mean, Penelope go?" He looked out the compartment and drew a quick conclusion on the sour looks on the two blonde's faces that the fight had ended with the brunette storming out.

"I should go after her," he thought, but his feet was rather rooted. He wanted to stay in the presence of Mila but his own set of morals urged him to do otherwise. With much reluctance, he tore himself away from the scene and gave a brief nod at the new guy's direction. The intelligent glint in the male's eyes did not go unnoticed. Keith had a hunch that whoever that kid was, he was probably smarter than he looked. Hopefully he'll go to the same school as Keith. That way Keith can copy his homework.

"I'll see you later Mila," Keith departed, not paying much mind to Belladonna nor Sebastian, though it wasn't purely unintentional.

It wasn't hard to find Penelope again. All Keith had to do was follow the trail of cookie crumbs. There he found her crying, and he stood there like a deer in headlights. It wasn't one of his most flattering moments and the male would look back at this memory with great embarrassment. One couldn't blame him though.

He never saw a girl cry before. The only girl in his family was his mom and she never cries. Hell, Keith didn't even think she feels pain. He didn't think girls did in general and assumed that they were always treated with such care, not because they were fragile but because they would likely beat you to a pulp if messed with.

And yet, here was a girl, his age, bawling her eyes out and sounding as though she was in a great deal of suffering.

He didn't know what to do. He just stood there and stared, but after a few good minutes of dumb gawking, Keith had enough sense to walk over and close the compartment door, leaving the two to their own privacy.

"I'm sorry," he said, not quite sure why he was apologizing but felt it was appropriate to do so. He took his seat next to her and rubbed her back, mimicking the actions he'd do for his younger brother when he would cry.

"It's okay. This just means," his eyes trailed to the box of cookies and he held them up to her face, rattling it a bit. "More for us."

He grins this time and takes a cookie out, eating it in an exaggerated motion. "Yummmm," he hums, giving her a big thumbs up. He isn't sure if what he's doing would help, but he continues to try nonetheless.

Interactions: Mila teenage witch teenage witch Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart Phyrun ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu
Mentions: Sebastion s e v e n s e v e n Belladonna fancries1 fancries1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6459DD2B-72FE-4D14-AB55-8D409DE879EE.jpeg

Sofia Park // Slytherin // Hogwarts Express // mood: help

The loud chatter of the train station made Sofia squeeze her Grandmothers hand tighter which just made the elderly women smile as she protectively wrapped an arm around Sofia so she wouldn’t get whisked away by the crowd. “Sofia, my lovely granddaughter. It’s time to get on the train now.” Her Grandmother says kneeling down to Sofia’s height gently caressing the little girls face. Sofia nodded as her Grandmother kissed the little girls forehead softly before watching little Sofia make her way through the crowd before finally managing to get up onto the train with the help of a Slytherin boy.

Sofia made her way along the train finding a relatively empty cabin quickly darting in as the train had begun to move and she hadn’t waved goodbye yet. Sofia quickly opened the window sticking her arm out waving violently to her Grandmother “I’ll write to you every week.” Her Grandmothers shouts in Korean as the train slowly pulls away from the station.

Sofia sat in the empty compartment for half an hour before she decided that she has to be sociable, she got up and exited from the compartment walking down the train looking for kids who looked around her age. With each compartment she passed it was mainly friends reuniting until she came to one compartment. The occupants looked around her age and so Sofia knocked on the glass window opening up the door “Can I sit with you guys? There’s no other space on the train.” Sofia says confidently leaning against the door frame.

Interactions: Belladonna fancries1 fancries1 Sebastian: @_707_ Mila: teenage witch teenage witch

Last edited by a moderator:
img_1217-jpg.320274

MILA SUTHERLAND
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Mudblood?" Mila echoed, as surprise etched itself onto her flushed face. Naturally, she'd heard the insult-- being part of a pureblood family meant she couldn't really avoid it, particularly when her father went on one of his rants. Mudbloods, halfbreeds, muggles. Those were the groups of people she was supposed to avoid, and yet... Well, the two of them just seemed so nice! Perhaps Bella had gotten it all wrong..
"Italy? That's exciting, do you speak--?" Before Mila could finish her question, Phyrun was already asking her if she was going to follow Penny. Nervously, she glanced around the carriage-- as guilty as she felt about her decision, it would be rude to abandon Bella and Sebastian after they'd been kind enough to let her join them. Sinking her teeth into her lower lip, she shook her head. "I'll stay, but... I do hope she's okay." As if it helped.
Of course, she couldn't give the situation her full attention, because something else had captured her interest. The boy, Keith, who'd called her pretty and left her with a blush that was still just about visible, was extending his hand. Mila smiled, and reached out to take his hand daintily in her own.
"Friends? Definitely." The blonde agreed with a nod. Unfortunately, before she could strike up any sort of conversation, Keith was off, heading after the girl with the cookies, who must have left after the frosty (well, downright awful) reception. "Oh. See you later!"
So she'd done it, she'd done what she'd set out to do, she'd made a friend. Unbeknownst to Mila, however, she'd just let her future best friend leave crying to avoid upsetting and potentially losing her current new friends, who perhaps wouldn't always like her as much as she thought. Brushing a lock of hair from her face, she slid onto a new seat and smiled.
"Well, he was nice." She commented. Sebastian and Bella would come around, she was sure of it. Hogwarts was probably like one big group of friends. "So Sebastian, Bella, are you excited about school? I am. I think it's going to be so much fun. My brother met all his friends there. He'll be so pleased when I tell him about you two."
It was true. Her brother and her father would recognise the names, and they'd be proud, and they'd tell her she'd done well, and they'd tell her she was going to have a wonderful time at school. It wouldn't be as good without nice friends. And speaking of friends, there was yet another arrival at the door of the compartment.
This time, Mila kept her mouth shut and instead turned her gaze to Bella and Sebastian-- she figured that this way, she'd avoid getting ahead of herself and potentially making a mistake. She couldn't be sure what might upset her new friends, and she didn't want to annoy them so soon. Still, she flashed the girl at the door a smile, to show her that she was friendly. As friendly as a silly, people-pleasing, airheaded little thing could really be.

fancries1 fancries1 s e v e n s e v e n Aster Aster Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart ArtisticVicu ArtisticVicu wendy wendy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

595d48f3da24fba42919b237375d0192.gif

EMMA HINCHCLIFF
|| outfit: idk clothes. || feeling: friendly || location: the hogwarts express ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Right, Em, you have a good time today. You can tell me all about it soon." Selena had only been able to get an extra hour off of work that morning, and she was really cutting it fine, but she'd wanted to see her daughter off. With a grin, she smoothed down Emma's dark hair. "I'll see you soon, kiddo."
Emma watched her mother disappear, weaving nimbly between the people stood on the platform, and eventually slipping back through the barrier. Her mother had always been a role model for Emma; she was always busy, she was witty, she was intelligent, she was fun. And that's what Emma wanted to be like.
"Your mother basically covered it all in the car, I couldn't get a word in edgeways," Justin admitted, although there was a hint of affection lacing his words as he spoke about his wife, "And Jayden filled in the gaps before that at breakfast. So I'm basically useless here. Go on, Em, or you'll miss the train."
"If I was really in danger of missing the train, Dad," Emma said innocently as a cheeky smile crept across her lips, "I wouldn't still be stood here."
He laughed and the two shared a hug, which Emma quickly pulled back from, because "Now I am in danger of missing it. Bye!"
---
Wandering up and down the corridor had been fun at first, but it was beginning to get old. She'd popped her head around several doors, getting to know people, but hadn't found anywhere with enough space for her to spend the remainder of the journey. Luckily for Emma, however, she suddenly came across a compartment with very few occupants-- and to think she almost walked straight past!
The girl took a moment to fix her appearance, raking her fingers through her thick brown hair, and pulling her socks up over her knees, which were scraped and bruised from running around the garden with her dog. She took a fairly careless attitude towards the odd bump or scratch.
"Hi there, hope I'm not interrupting, it looked empty in--" As Emma entered the compartment, she realised with a twist in her stomach that she'd just burst in on a girl crying. Immediately, she felt guilty, but also was filled with an overwhelming urge to bundle the smaller girl up in her arms and give her a hug. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Emma was a fairly affectionate person, but strangers didn't tend to enjoy that. "Oh, wow, I'm sorry." She lowered her voice and sobered up a little, "If it's not too rude to pry, are you alright?" As she spoke, she sank into the seat opposite, seeming genuinely concerned.

Aster Aster Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited:
Sebastian Blutmond

As the brunette girl had her sudden outburst and stormed out, Sebastian could not help but felt a mix of annoyed yet somehow slightly guilted. Maybe he had said something wrong. For a while he contemplated to go after her and apologize as well. Sebastian glanced to the side at his platinum haired friend, and since she was unmoving, he decided to stay. She was somewhat right, after all. What would father think if he were to interact with people of their kind? Hewas supposed to choose his sorts, after all.

Do you think we went a bit overboard?” he leaned a bit to Belladonna and asked in a whisper, his gaze casted at the door laid open with the pair of males recently joining the crying girl. There was no use to spare emotions to someone so insignificant anyway. Sebastian waved his thoughts and guilt aside, turning back towards the blonde girl- Mila- and smiled.

Of course!” he said instantly, beaming with pride. If there was a chance to impress her, perhaps now was the time after all. “Father said that Hogwarts is the best school after all and I’m going to be in Slytherin because that’s where all the great wizards are. Ravenclaw would be a bit underwhelming but I would defnitely sue the school if I were to be placed in Hufflepuff. You see,” he lowered his voice slightly, making an expression of disgust. ”That’s the house for the left overs.”

Anyway, they would all probably be our servants by the end. I am going to be the greatest wizard and become Minister. You shouldn’t worry though, Mila dearest, because when I make you my wife, I can make sure there’s a decent spot for you,” the boy stated rather casually, before his eyes widen as he noticed his slip in words. The boy could feel heat began rising up his cheeks as he averted his gaze, quickly shifting his attention as he was spared from the necessity to explain himself when he heard the door reopen. If it was the crying girl from earlier, he thought of perhaps apologizing regardless, what's the worst that could happen?

Instead, a new face emerged, a sweet looking Asian girl. Sebastian was about to ask the girl her name -first and last, of course- yet he was too flustered to even begin. "Ja- eh, er, sure. Take a seat," he told her, his accent practically uncontrollable by this moment. He shared a small look to Bella, as though searching for aid.

Short-Little-Boys-Haircuts-16.jpg
Alexander Willam Christopher Jon Merwijck
mood: excited
tags: s e v e n s e v e n teenage witch teenage witch

The sounds of doors clapping woke Alexander up, it was still four in the morning but it was already a chaos in the house. It was the day most of the children of the Merwijck family went back to Hogwarts. This year it was also the time for Alex to go to Hogwarts. Two of his siblings were still to young, while one of this older brothers already worked at the Ministry. Alex wiped the sleep out of his eyes while he strolled down the stairways while his brothers and sisters passed him running and shouting at him that he should make sure he was on time. Unlike his siblings, Alexander had already packed his stuff the day before and placed it already in the modified car the family owned.

When he opened to door to the kitchen he realised that in the kitchen it was even more chaotic. Bacon and eggs flew trough the air while his father shouted “JAMES! STAND UP AND WALK OVER TO THE KITCHEN COUNTER TO GET YOUR EGGS”. James, one of the elder brothers of Alex, just turned seventeen and lost the trace, so he was allowed now to use magic and did it whenever he could to the irritation of their parents. Alex walked over to the counter and picked some eggs and bacon before walking over to the enormous table to find an empty spot. He found a place next to his little brother who was getting fed by his older sister. The Merwijcks were a family of nine children, so it was always busy in the house, especially in the mornings. An hour later they were all ready to go to London, it was still very early in the morning but they had to drive first there. Everyone was really tired, so they were all trying to get some more sleep. However, Lilly, the youngest daughter of the Merwijcks was full of energy and wanted to talk to everyone, to everyone’s annoyance.

Finally, after a long drive they finally arrived at London and everyone stepped out of the car, irritated and tired, while Lilly jumped out the car, stumbled and fell on the ground. She started to cry and you saw everyone’s face cringe and blush. James picked up their little sister and tried to get her to stop crying while they walked over to the right platform. Platform 9 ¾ was not difficult to find actually, if you knew where you had to look for. The parents of some wizards didn’t wanted to change into muggle clothes so they walked in the robes towards platform 9 and 10, you just had to follow them. Of course, most muggles didn’t notice it since they were so focused on getting to their right platform. When they arrived at platform 9 ¾, everyone walked away after giving their parents a kiss to find friends and soon Alexander was only standing there with Lilly, Nick and their parents. “Alright boy, remember, we don’t care in which house you are put, we will always love you” His father said then he gave Alexander a peck on his head. Alexander hugged then his mother and waved at them “I will write!” His mother smiled, he knew Alexander would be to busy to write any letters since all her kids had promised that.

Despite their best efforts, the Merwijcks were still very late and Alexander rushed to the train when he heard the whistle blow. He stepped in the last wagon of the big red train, but when he opened the first cabin he saw his brother Jan sitting there. Jan was in his last year, on his way to become Auror for the ministry and was the prefect of Gryffindor. Jan looked at Alex and said to him “This is not for you little one, find your year mates” and with a swift movement of his want Jan closed the door. Alex was just on time to take his foot out the doorway before it was crushed by the door. Jan could be a prick sometimes, but he was also very brave and popular.

Alexander strolled through the train to find an empty cabin. Then he noticed Joanne sitting in one cabin with her friends. Joanne was a fourth year Hufflepuff and instead of Jan always nice to Alexander. For a moment Alexander pondered if he should open her door and asked if she knew where he could sit, but the little boy didn’t realise that the door was made of glass and it looked really stupid standing there. Alexander hadn’t made his mind up yet when Joanne opened the door “Hey Alex! Can’t you find a place? First years are sitting at the beginning of the train, near the train itself” Joanne said smilingly. The mood of Alexander changed totally from being beaten down by Jan to happy and excited. Without saying anything he hugged Joanne and turned around to find the first years. He could hear the ‘awws’ coming from the friends of Joanne when she went back into the cabin.

Nearly arriving at the place where the first years were said to be, he noticed James. James was in his fifth year now. James was nice, but sometimes he acted a little sinister, like the ‘Van Merwijcks’ back in Holland. Alexanders family is from the Netherlands, his grandparents moved to England because they were not so happy about the ways of the ‘Van Merwijcks’. You could say that the ‘Van Merwijcks’ were like the Blacks and the Malfoys, but slightly worse actually. The ‘Van Merwijcks’ loved black magic and anything sinister. Many said they were all crazy, Alexander hoped it wasn’t true, because that would mean he would turn crazy also. James loved also anything dark, not that he was dark, he was just fascinated by it. Because of this James was placed in Slytherin and his friends were also from pureblood families who loved their bloodstatus. James was nice, but his friends weren’t, so Alex made sure he passed their cabin without being seen.

Finally he arrived at the place where all the first years were. He was still happy and excited to go to Hogwarts and experience all the things his brothers and sisters had told about. Some cabins ahead he heard a girl asking if there was still place for someone and a boy replying in Dutch? No, it was German, Alexander could hear it because of the thick accent. The Merwijck family still talked Dutch back at home, a weird trait. He walked over to the cabin and looked to the German speaking boy and looked at him with his brown eyes “Is there still place for me also?” and in his best German he added “Bitte?”

x
x
cim001122.jpg
x
MOOD : oh thank Merlin, there's help | LOCATION: THE EXPRESS TRAIN | TIME: 9:22 AM|
Keith couldn't have been more relieved to have someone come in, answering his unspoken prayers. Fortunately it was a girl (girls were generally more sympathetic right?) and she looked nice. Concerned, even. He'd gladly passed the reins over to he since he wasn't too sure if what he was doing helped.

"Some stupid prejudiced assholes made fun of her," the brunet explained, using a word his father had been using quite often, especially around his mother.

"Whatever though. We don't need them, yeah? We have cookies. We're so much better," he shrugged, passing the Tupperware of cookies to the newcomer.

"Here. Penny's mom made them. They taste great," Keith said, giving Penelope another pat on the shoulder.

Interactions: Emma teenage witch teenage witch Penelope Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back