✧ ooc chat ✧

here's the discord link for y'all but when it comes to important announcements/discussions/plans I recommend we do it here cause it's easy to info cause of spam on discord.

SO I am being a bad worker and trying to use Discord but I'm unsure how you find the chat place?  Sorry I'm a noob Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Outline

Besties

Keith, Quinn

Close Friends

Hailey

Friends

Mila

Close Acquaintances

Belladonna, Val

Acquaintances

Penelope, Oliver, Killian, Phyrun

Enemies

Sebastian

Secret Crush

It’s a secret shhhhh

@Doubt Hey there bby! The group has been quiet on rpn lately because all the frickers are in the discord chat! I'm not sure if you're aware of it so I'm just tagging you in :))

@Doubt Hey there bby! The group has been quiet on rpn lately because all the frickers are in the discord chat! I'm not sure if you're aware of it so I'm just tagging you in :))

thanks bb. i've been trying to use discord but it ends up glitching on my phone and quitting the app. i would love to join but my phone hates it for some reason??

thanks bb. i've been trying to use discord but it ends up glitching on my phone and quitting the app. i would love to join but my phone hates it for some reason??

Consider it a blessing.

That chat is satanically unholy...

█ ▌ CLOSE FRIENDS   

Belladonna @thefan1

Sebastian @_707_

Mila @lottie

█ ▌ FRIENDS   

█ ▌ ACQUAINTANCES   

Aivree @Sasil

Killian @Loki Odinson

Quinn @Doubt

Phyrun @asharasahara

█ ▌ NEUTRAL   

Hailey @Archon

█ ▌ DISLIKES   

Keith @Aster

█ ▌ CRUSHES   

█ ▌ LOVE INTERESTS   

Keith @Aster

Sebastian @_707_

[SIZE=11.3333px]i'm not evn sorry lmao[/SIZE]

█ ▌ DISLIKES   

Keith @Aster

█ ▌ CRUSHES   

█ ▌ LOVE INTERESTS   

Keith @Aster

Sebastian @_707_

[SIZE=11.3333px]i'm not evn sorry lmao[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]sometimes i look at keith and think "why must u fall for the most complex person alive." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]keith: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]oo damn I see :(( it should be accessible through web browser or on other devices like computers/laptops etc tho. We'll be starting soon so when you're done with quinn's detailed char rs let me know![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]oo damn I see :(( it should be accessible through web browser or on other devices like computers/laptops etc tho. We'll be starting soon so when you're done with quinn's detailed char rs let me know![/SIZE]

i'll have to try it on my laptop once i come home. thanks for the tips!

also would it be alright if they might be finished once we start? i could try to get all of them done but school is starting a few days plus i have to help my neighbor rebuild their house. i'm working on it slowly but it might not be finished on time. 

i'll have to try it on my laptop once i come home. thanks for the tips!

also would it be alright if they might be finished once we start? i could try to get all of them done but school is starting a few days plus i have to help my neighbor rebuild their house. i'm working on it slowly but it might not be finished on time. 

i'll send you the link on pm then! & that's fine ~ don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread